Chapter 139

At night, Shen Ling asked the maid to carry Zhaofu away, and then dragged Han Shi to sit on the bed. Because Zhaofu was young, Han Shi took care of him personally at night. Shen Ling suddenly asked the maid to carry Zhaofu away, and Han Shi was still not used to it.

"Why let Zhaofu go? He has always lived in our house, didn't he say that he would move out after he became sensible?" Han Shi said puzzled.

Shen Ling took Han Shi's hand and said seriously, "Because I have something very important to tell you."

"What?" Han Shi was stunned.

"Little Stone, I know who your father is. I wanted to hide it from you, but I know I can't hide it from you. You have to know it sooner or later." With Wei'an's group around, he couldn't hide it at all , I don't know when Wei An will tell Han Shi.

"My father?"

"Yes, my father! Your biological father is the military adviser Chu Ci, the one in the play." Shen Ling took Han Shi's hand and said seriously.

Han Shi tilted his head and thought for a while, then widened his eyes in surprise, "Isn't he Shuang'er? I heard General Wei say he is Shuang'er!"

"Yes! He is Shuang'er! So he is Your father!" Shen Ling explained warmly.

"However, Shuang'er gave birth to children and cannot be a father." Han Shi said seriously.

"He's your father!" Shen Ling frowned, why couldn't he explain it clearly?

"But Shuang'er can only be a father, not a father, and Shuang'er can't make a woman or Shuang'er give birth." Han Shi was very serious, and this time he was definitely not wrong.

Shen Ling:...

he couldn't refute it, so...is this the point? !

"Okay! My fault, Chu Ci is your father."

"Look! It's your fault. I think you're very smart in other matters, but you're always confused and say the wrong thing about Shuang'er..." Han Shi muttered.

Shen Ling:

"Little Stone, Chu Ci is your father." Shen Ling's head was covered with black lines, and he repeated it again.

Han Shi tilted his head and thought for a while, and gradually became puzzled. After a long time, he showed a surprised expression and looked at Shen Ling at a loss.

I finally understand... Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, "You don't have to think too clearly now, I know you need a lot of time to accept it, but I don't have time now, I have other things to tell you."

If you want to cover up one thing, then At the same time, it has to bring up other more shocking and eye-catching things to downplay this matter and suppress it. This was the first solution that Shen Ling thought of. At the same time, it is also an excellent solution to confuse the public and change the concept, and find reasons to dismiss this matter from the source.

"I'm not Shen Er, my father is a doctor with superb medical skills, I... my father is a teacher, I am the only son, my father and the others died because of a natural disaster, and I struggled to survive in that natural disaster. In the end, I didn't survive, so I died, but my life is not over, so I borrowed my corpse to come here." Shen Ling tried his best to explain his origin in words that Han Shi could understand.

"So I'm not Shen Er. When I first came here, I told you that my name is Shen Ling. The reason why I say this is because my real name is Shen Ling. The physical body has nothing to do with it."

Han Shi looked at him blankly, his mouth slightly open, and he was already stupid.

Shen Ling continued: "So, I have nothing to do with the Shen family here, but this body has some cause and effect with the Shen family, but after I came here, the sister of the Shen family got married and I presented a hundred taels of silver, and Shen Da entered I rescued him from the prison. I have already repaid the kindness, and no one owes anyone anything. If you are very resentful about Shen Zhibo's killing of your grandfather, I will definitely help you, not the Shen family. The Shen family has already made peace with you. I don't care anymore."

Han Shi still didn't speak for a long time, just opened his mouth slightly, Shen Ling said again: "If you are dissatisfied with Zhaofu's surname Shen, I can change the household registration and change me into your family, and Zhaofu can follow up with you. Your surname, I am not keen on inheriting the lineage. Speaking of which, you are the only child of Chu Ci, you should recruit a son-in-law by joining the family, and inherit the children for the Chu family, anyway, I don't care. "

Han Shi continued to be stunned . It looks like a sculpture.

Shen Ling felt that what he said was wrong, and changed it again, "No! Chu Ci is Shuang'er, and his husband is General Mo Ji, so your surname should be Mo or Chu, it should be Mo's family." Shen Ling nodded. , I feel that the relationship is smooth.

Han Shi still didn't speak, Shen Ling waited for a while, and had to ask: "What do you think?"

"I..." Han Shi opened his mouth blankly, "I'm Chu Ci's child?"

Shen Ling: So you think about it Did it take you so long to think of this?

"Why? You...how do you know?" Han Shi was blank.

Shen Ling sighed slightly, Xiao Shi Shi's reaction was so slow, he didn't know whether to be happy or helpless, so he had to explain everything to Han Shi from the beginning to the end, from Wei An's inquiry to his His guesses, and the purpose of Wei An's coming to confess his blessing to be his adopted son, etc., he broke it into pieces and smashed it to explain it to Han Shi, for fear that he would not understand or understand.

Han Shi finally understood, and his face was a little flustered, "So, your father killed my grandfather?"

"Wait!" Shen Ling quickly raised his hand to stop Han Shi's continued association, "Didn't I just say it? I'm not Shen Er! I'm Shen Ling! I have a father and a mother, and I have nothing to do with Shen Zhibo. !"

Han Shi lowered his head slightly.

Shen Ling hurriedly said: "Little Stone, think about it carefully! Does Shen Er know medical skills? My medical skills were handed down from my family, and later I entered medical school... cough cough... Anyway, my medical skills were learned from my father. Yes, my father is a doctor. As for writing, can Shen Er know how to write? Maybe he has read books? You see, even Shen Da can't, how can he? Sir! I also went to school, otherwise I could pass the exam so easily? I'm not Shen Er at all."

Han Shi raised his head slightly, with tears in his eyes, "Aren't you really Shen Er? "

Of course not! It has nothing to do with it!" Shen Ling said righteously, generously and forcefully.

Han Shi burst into tears, "What's the matter? What's the matter? I'm not good enough yet?" Shen Ling couldn't understand why Han Shi was crying so hard.

"But I have a marriage contract with Shen Er, not with Shen Ling..."

Shen Ling:...

He really hadn't thought about this issue, and Xiao Shi's focus was really beyond his expectations as always.

Shen Ling racked his brains and coaxed him again, and only managed to convince Xiao Shitou that he was his real husband, a fate given by God, and even made up that he had a marriage contract with a man named Han Shi in his previous life, but it was only in the womb of the other party. It was only after such a white lie was shed to prove that they were destined to be husband and wife in their previous life and that they were destined to be husband and wife in this life, so that Han Shi became happy.

"Little Stone, what do you think? The matter between Shen Zhibo and his father-in-law." Shen Ling hugged Han Shi, and Han Shi was still crying softly in his arms.

Han Shi was dazed again, shook his head and didn't speak. Shen Ling could only say: "Actually, Shen Zhibo will surely die, and the court will not let him go."

After a long time, Han Shi said in a low voice: "Let's go back Come home, I don't want to come back again."

"Okay! We'll go back to Huaizhou, and we won't come back again." Shen Ling comforted in a low voice.

"And..." Han Shi paused.

"Well, you said." Shen Ling soothed in a low voice.

Han Shi hesitated for a while, but still said: "Don't let you join, it's not good, people outside will laugh at you. Are you not Shen Ling? Your father is not a doctor, isn't your father a teacher? You are not Shen Er. , I'm married to Shen Ling, not Shen Er, we all had fate in our previous lives, I don't want you to join the family, Zhao Fu's surname is Shen Ling's Shen, not Shen Zhibo's Shen."

Shen Ling nodded twice.

"Also! The Shen family is not allowed to come to the door in the future. I will fight once every time you see me!" Han Shishi waved his fist fiercely.

Shen Ling nodded with a smile, "Okay, I'll instruct the servant for you to beat him once you see him, and beat him to death."

Han Shi silently shrank back into Shen Ling's arms, and said in a slow voice, "Actually, I don't even know what to do. Knowing Chu Ci, I haven't seen what he looks like, but I've heard the play..."

"I know." Shen Ling nodded, so he dared to say these words to Han Shi, instead of trying to hide it all the time, if Han Shi was really right to Chu Ci has very deep feelings, he absolutely dare not say it.

He was sure that the weight he added with Zhao Fu was definitely more important than what Chu Ci, an ethereal grandfather, was coming.

"But I'm still a little sad... Chu Ci died too badly in the play." Han Shi rubbed his eyes.

Shen Ling: ...

I don't know how the father-in-law will feel when he hears this, knowing that he only lives in the play in his son's heart.

"I want Shen Zhibo to die."

"Okay, let him die. If the court doesn't kill him, I will kill him for you!" Shen Ling said.

"Shen Ling."

"Huh?"

"Where's my father? Whose hands did he die in?" Han Shi grabbed Shen Ling's neck and asked aggrieved.

Shen Ling's back was covered in cold sweat instantly, Mo Ji, he died at the hands of the emperor, so Han Shi's other enemy was actually the old emperor?

Sure enough, is it better to encourage the third prince to rebel?

Shen Ling didn't dare to tell Han Shi how Mo Ji died, so he hesitated: "I don't know very well, it seems that he died in battle."

Han Shi snorted and nodded, aggrieved. do not want to talk.

Shen Ling's eyes flashed, and it was difficult to calm down. Guo Sizeng told him that although Mo Ji himself was sincere, he was extremely powerful, good at martial arts, and unparalleled in the military, so he was awarded the title of general all the way by virtue of his military exploits. He died in battle, and Chu Ci knew that it was the emperor who killed Mo Ji. One was resentment, the other was that he was worried that the unborn baby in his womb would be unpredictable, and the third was that he was afraid that the emperor would kill him. He would be forced to flee the military camp in a panic and mix with the refugees.

Speaking of which, if not for the emperor, in fact, Chu Ci would not have been reduced to the point of hiding his identity among the refugees with a straight stomach and struggling to survive, and eventually became Shen Zhibo's goal of making money.

The next day, Wei An came to the door again, Han Shi saw that he couldn't help but hide, Shen Ling said, Wei An came to him with a purpose, because his father was Chu Ci, and Wei An definitely wanted to use him.

Wei An keenly noticed Han Shi's evasion, and he immediately understood what Shen Ling said, and even guessed what Shen Ling said, so he went directly to Shen Ling, "I have something to tell you, about Your husband's, I found something here." Are you

going to confess to him? To be honest, Shen Ling was a little surprised. He thought that Wei An would do something with this news, and did he still plan to be honest with him?

Wei An really checked him out about Han Shi's identity, and finally said: "The emperor is still here, don't think he has any kindness towards Han Shi, his love for Chu Ci is almost crazy, especially after Chu Ci passed away. , In my father's words, it is the combination of remorse and remorse that leads to a big change in personality. Today's queen was originally a palace maid who was somewhat similar to Chu Ci, but after Chu Ci died, she flew to the branch and became the mother of a country. The emperor also Changed her boudoir name to Yao Muci, and called her the Queen of Hope to have a benevolent heart and set an example for a woman, but you carefully read the word Muci twice."

Shen Ling's face was dark, and he was already smiling. He couldn't hold it any longer. He understood what Wei An was saying, because he was afraid that the old emperor, who was already paralyzed in bed, would be interested in Han Shi.

"Han Shi's life experience cannot be reported to the emperor!" Shen Ling gritted his teeth. The thin and dead camel was bigger than a horse. Although the old emperor was already paralyzed in bed, his decree could still destroy his family.

Wei An said: "Don't worry, you are kind to the third prince, and I will do my best to protect your husband." I was

afraid that you didn't know what abacus you were playing and wanted to use Han Shi's identity to make a move. Shen Ling secretly decided, no matter what, Never step into the capital, so as not to be calculated by these two people. Anyway, it seems that now, Wei An and the third prince mean to temporarily conceal Han Shi's identity. At this moment, only these two people can cover up this matter.

Seeing that Shen Ling understood what he meant, Wei An was sure that Shen Ling would not jump out and say Han Shi's identity, so he felt relieved and said that his case had been ascertained, and he was going to leave here and return to the capital.

Shen Ling escorted him out, wished him a smooth journey by the way, and turned back anxiously, Shen San came to ask Shen Ling how things were going, Shen Ling impatiently perfunctory him, and Han Shi was also angry with the Shen family. Shen Ling immediately kicked the person out and beat him.