Chapter 8

The young man stood up with a smile and looked at Han Shi. He was a man, and Han Shi was a twin. Although he was not as good as a woman, he was considered half a woman in the eyes of a man. He also knew that Han Shi and Shen Er had separated. When I came out, I was not afraid of them at all, so I half-jokingly and half-finishingly found myself a step, and said, "Don't be angry! Just make a joke with my uncle, don't be angry, don't be angry."

Han Shi was ashamed and angry, his face flushed red Now, the whole person is about to tremble.

Shen Ling's eyes turned cold, turned to the young man, grabbed a clod from the ground with his hand, and smashed it towards the young man with all his strength.

He was a surgeon at first, but after the end of the world there was a shortage of medicines, and traditional Chinese medicine gradually became more and more popular. He also learned a little bit of martial arts, so he can recognize acupoints more accurately. Maybe he wasn't strong enough, but the young man stood close to him and the acupoints were wide open, and Shen Ling's clod easily hit his acupoints.

I saw the tall and thin man covering his neck with a snort, his throat seemed to be unbearable and he coughed twice. He opened his mouth to say something, and then he coughed again.

Shen Ling tried his best, even if his strength was weak at the moment, he was still an adult man, and he aimed at his fragile neck. Although the cartilage at his Adam's apple could not be beaten, it would definitely not make him feel better. Moreover, Shen Ling aimed at the acupuncture points.

Shen Ling reached out to Han Shi again, pretending to be weak and said, "Help me up."

Han Shi was worried that Shen Ling had just exerted too much force and became dizzy again, so he trotted over to help him up.

The tall and thin man felt that his neck was not his own. He felt a little flustered for a while, but when he saw Shen Ling, he was even more angry. He hurt his neck, not his legs and arms, and he was a second-rate. , it is more common to fight fiercely, so for the time being, he can't take care of the uncomfortable neck that makes him feel a little flustered, and throws his fist at Shen Ling.

Shen Ling lifted his foot and kicked out a piece of soil, hitting the acupoint half an inch below the man's knee joint. The man's leg softened and he knelt down.

Shen Ling kicked the clod next to him again. The clod and grass clippings shot directly at the door, causing the other party's tears and snot to smear into a pile, sticking a lot of soil, and sneezing a few times. The throat became more and more painful, and the whole person shrank into a ball in discomfort, desperately wiping his face with his sleeves.

"Let's go." Shen Ling grabbed Han Shi's arm and said.

He has been using cleverness all the time, and when this person slows down and knows to avoid the clods he smashed, this fight will not be easy to fight.

Han Shi also knew that Shen Ling had not recovered, so he quickly helped Shen Ling onto the ox cart and left. Han Shi had a nervous look on his face, quickly swung his whip, and looked back from time to time.

Sitting on the ox cart, Shen Ling was about to fall apart. He supported both sides of the carriage with both hands, and said helplessly: "Slow down, my bones are about to fall apart." If there is a chance, he will definitely get the spring out. , this ancient road is too fast to suffer.

Hearing this, Han Shi put down the whip in embarrassment, and the speed of the car slowly slowed down. Shen Ling freed up his energy to look at the cow. Fortunately, the leather was rough and the flesh was thick and there were no traces. Otherwise, it would be another bullshit to go back.

"Who was that person just now?" Shen Ling asked, knowing that he had offended him.

"It's Shen Gouzi from the south of the village, the son of Widow Shen's family." Han Shi explained, what he didn't tell Shen Ling was that when he first got married, because he was the newlywed, every time he went out, he was greeted by this man. The other gangsters were joking around, because after all, they were in the same village, and they had relatives for several lifetimes, and they were not too much, so the Shen family had never done anything for him, and he could only endure it.

Today was the first time he had spoken to Shen Gouzi, and Han Shi felt that his little heart had not calmed down yet, and was still beating thumpingly.

"Does he have any close relatives and friends?" Shen Ling asked again.

Han Shi was silent for a while before speaking, "He's a gangster in the village, and he usually does odd jobs. He hangs out with a few gangsters from the neighboring villages of the same village, and he relies on Widow Shen to do some embroidery to earn money to support his family. He's already twenty years old. I haven't married a daughter-in-law yet, and I heard that even the twins are unwilling to marry him."

Shen Ling had a general understanding of the origin of this Shen Gouzi, and knew that he had provoked such a person, which was basically equivalent to provoking the people around him. Rogue, but he wasn't afraid, instead he felt weird about

Han Shi 's other meanings, "Is there a lot of twins in this world?" Don't remember anything, just nodded casually.

"But I see that there is no difference between Shuang'er and a man!" Shen Ling wondered, why so many people are willing to be Shuang'er, and so many people are willing to marry Shuang'er, doesn't it mean that ancient times were very concerned about the inheritance of children?

"Of course it's different. Men can make women have children, but Shuang'er can't, and Shuang'er can have children by himself." Han Shi blushed and his voice became lower and lower, but Shen Ling seemed to even mean that he was Shuang'er. I don't understand! Have you always thought of him as a man? No wonder he asked him last time if he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him, but he always regarded him as a man!

Han Shi felt a little angry, blushing and pouting, but didn't say anything to Shen Ling.

Shen Ling's eyes widened, feeling that the three views were a little broken, "Can twins have children? Other twins can also have babies? Where do they come from?!"

Han Shi blushed even more and muttered: "Anyway, it is possible to have children, just It's not as good as women who have more babies..." Anyone can know this, so Shuang'er is also the kind that is more difficult to marry, but in the countryside, I don't mind this much. Shuang'er works better than women and can have children. Children, many poor people are still very willing to marry.

However, I heard that in the city, there are people who are rushing to marry, except for the high-status Shuang'er, and the average family's Shuang'er is a low-level marriage.

Seeing that Han Shi was shrinking in shame, Shen Ling did not continue the question. He hadn't calmed down yet and needed to calm down again.

"No! Xiao Shi, how old are you?" Shen Ling suddenly thought of another question. What Han Shi said just now, he was twenty and still had no daughter-in-law. Thinking about the age of marriage in ancient times, Shen Ling suddenly worried about the truth of his daughter-in-law. The age, although it looks like sixteen or seventeen, but maybe only twelve or three! How terrible!

"I... I'm eighteen." Han Shi lowered his head. He had never been offered a marriage, so he was only sold until now. When he was in the Han family, he never had enough to eat or wear warm. Mostly he didn't starve to death, and his brother never let him see people. Occasionally, he went out to work and met people from the same village. He also wore ragged clothes. He was thin and small, and he lowered his head when he saw people. People are willing to pay attention to him, everyone knows that he does not have a dowry, but to marry him, he will have to give his brother a lot of dowry. In addition, he is not good-looking, and it is difficult to have two children. His body and bones are even more difficult. , Maybe he will lose his life if he fails to give birth to a child. No matter how poor a family wants to marry a wife, they hope to have a wife and have children. How can they want him like this, and the poor family can't afford the betrothal gift that his brother wants. , Therefore, he has been delayed until now.

But don't tell Shen Ling this, what if he also thinks that he is so thin and difficult to have children? Han Shi was worried.

"Oh." Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and the next moment he raised his heart again, "How old am I?" If it's too late to get married at 20, what about him? Shouldn't it be underage?

"You...you are fifteen." Han Shi said silently.

Shen Ling: ...

He is fifteen, the child is eighteen, and the child is three years older than him! Little Stone was actually three years older than him! !

Shen Ling didn't speak for a long time, his eyes were a little straight, and he stared blankly ahead, Han Shi became worried, "What... what's wrong?"

"No, female junior, hold a golden brick. And I'm mentally mature." The old man who lived in his thirties in his last life comforted himself silently.

Han Shi lowered his head in inferiority and murmured, "But I'm not a woman."

Shen Ling: ...the

two of them walked towards the town while talking. Although they said that Shen Ling was going to the market, but now It was broad daylight, not in the morning, and it was not a day when there was a meeting. There was an agreed time and place for the market in the countryside, and today was the day when there was no market. That's why Han Shi took Shen Ling to the town. Go, there are people doing business in the town every day of the year.

Moreover, the town was not very far from their village, and it took more than an hour to arrive.

Han Shi took the bullock cart to the place where the bullock cart was stored at the mouth of the town. The people who were in charge of the bullock cart were all older generations living in the town, so over the years, everyone was very relieved that a penny could be stored for a day. Feed for cattle and horses.

Most of the country people are honest. Although Han Shi is timid when he sees people, he is not good at speaking. When he is nervous, he can easily stutter and can't speak, but the person in charge doesn't think there is anything wrong with Han Shi. In his eyes, many rural People are like this, just take a penny and give Han Shi half a wooden sign, without saying a word, and continue to go back to the house to rest.

Han Shi came back with the wooden sign, and was about to continue supporting Shen Ling.

Shen Ling said: "Is there anything else to buy at home?"

Han Shi thought for a while, "I'm running out of salt, I'm going to buy a jar, window paper, and some flour to mix paste."

Shen Ling waited for a while, and saw Han I stopped talking, and added, "What else?" I feel like I'm lacking everything at home!

Han Shi shook his head, "That's all I need urgently, and the rest can be accommodated."

Shen Ling was helpless, shabby and not keeping warm, and only a ragged padded jacket can accommodate? What if it snows? What should I do if the broken quilt is covered until it becomes hard and smelly, and it is so cold that it freezes? The brooms, chairs, tables and beds in the house are either missing arms or legs, or they are wobbly, so why don't you need to replace them with new ones? Even if the tables, chairs and benches are left alone for the time being, at least the bed should be changed. He always feels that one day the bed will collapse while he is sleeping.

"List what you need urgently, and I'll buy it! Don't be afraid to spend money, wait for me, and I'll make money to support you." Shen Ling patted Han Shi's hand and said firmly, even if he went out to sell Baojibai The elixir of illness, he must never live like this.

Han Shi raised his eyes and looked at Shen Ling. Although he felt that it was not good for him to spend money like this, he should listen to his husband's words when he got married, otherwise he would not please his husband. They should be obedient and obedient so that they won't be hated. It's a big deal that Shen Ling won't make money in the future, so they should continue to eat bran and swallow vegetables. He is good at digging wild vegetables and farming, and at least he won't starve to death. They have paddy fields, but they are also given two dry land! Planting corn will not starve to death, Han Shi thought of this, calmed down, and nodded silently.