Chapter 66

This time, Shen Ling surveyed the terrain and looked at the injuries, and he felt a little bit in his heart. Although he didn't know how this General Wei survived, this issue is not important, and his spiritual spring will not be because of General Wei. The body is special and does not function. In short, it is enough to pour the spiritual spring into General Wei.

The problem is, how to pour the Lingquan into General Wei.

The county government's defense is not strict, but Shen Ling is not a martial arts master, and there is no way to sneak in. It seems that he can only play tricks. Shen Ling sat in the inn, holding his chin and thinking.

At night, Shen Ling wore a dark sackcloth shirt, lowered his chest and put his hands in each other's sleeves, and walked in the direction of the county office. During the day, he circled the county office and found the back door of the county office. Moreover, the clothes he wears today are actually somewhat similar to the clothes of servants in the county government office.

Shen Ling walked to the back door of the county government office and knocked on the door.

"Who?" An old man turned on the lamp and opened the door, looking at Shen Ling suspiciously.

Shen Ling took a step forward, raised his head slightly, and smiled at the old man who was watching the door, "Me."

"Who are you?" Reaching out to cover his face, he squeezed into the door, "Did you drink again?"

"No way! I've quit drinking for several years!" The old man's eyes widened and he quickly retorted.

"Really?" Shen Ling said familiarly. "I was caught before because of a drinking mistake, but I quit! It's rare." Shen Ling couldn't believe that a gatekeeper had never made a mistake and was caught at such an old age. Moreover, a servant of a big family, unless It's a little girl and a maid, and basically everyone drinks alcohol. In fact, he has a great chance of being right when he says so.

The old man really didn't think about taking a photo of Shen Ling's face. He already subconsciously believed that Shen Ling was the servant here, but he didn't know why he was looking at Yansheng, and he was not even familiar with his body shape. In order to hide his body shape, Shen Ling In fact, he has always been hunched over, making a slight hunchback.

"How many years ago it's still worth talking about, which hospital are you from? Don't you know that you're not allowed to go out at night?" The old man was pushed into the door by Shen Ling, and Shen Ling has been standing in a place who can attack at any time since he got close to the door. Position, if he can get through, he can get away with it. If he can't get through, he can stun the person in front of him with a knife at any time, but it's easy to reveal the contents of a stunned person! Tomorrow will definitely cause a lot of uproar, maybe even General Wei's diet will be thrown away and redo, then his time will be in vain.

"I know! That's why I can't show you my face, hehe." Shen Ling smiled, lowered his voice, and quickly ran away into the dark before the old guard reached out to grab him.

"Stop! Which yard do you belong to?!" The old man chased after Shen Ling, but he was too old and could not run stably.

"Be careful of hidden weapons!" Shen Ling shouted in a low voice, and threw a string of copper coins at the old man. The copper coins made a clattering sound, and it sounded like there were at least a dozen pennies. "Bribe it! Stop chasing me. If you chase me again, I'll tell the housekeeper that you let me out and took my money." The

old man suddenly stopped, staring with wide eyes and panting. Focusing on the direction of Shen Ling's escape, he only saw darkness. At least he opened the door to let people in, so the butler wouldn't believe him. With copper coins present, the butler wouldn't believe him, and he couldn't escape that kid. Can't catch anyone.

The old doorman thought for a while, and had to scolded, "Don't let me know who you are!"

Shen Ling squatted in the dark without making a sound, quietly looking at the doorman, the old man hesitated for a while, but turned around After picking up the money, there was a total of twenty pennies, but Shen Ling didn't take too much, but if he took too much, it would arouse suspicion.

"Bah, that's all that money, stinky boy!" The janitor turned around and went back. His job was to watch the janitor. If the housekeeper had nothing to do at night and took a look at him and found that he was not there, he would suffer tomorrow. This is also one of the reasons why it is impossible for him to continue chasing Shen Ling. In his perception, Shen Ling is definitely the servant of the county government who does not know which yard, so he never thought that someone would sneak in, and naturally he would not. The one who yelled was called the yamen.

Shen Ling watched the janitor leave, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, things went much smoother than he imagined.

Shen Ling stood up and walked towards the room where General Wei was. The backyard of the county government office was actually not that big. Shen Ling had already observed the route during the day. After a while, Shen Ling found the road that he had traveled during the day and met another group of people. Servant, but Shen Ling's attitude was calm, and the man ignored him when he walked sideways.

Shen Ling walked along the road to the door of Wei Jing's room, holding a tray in his hand respectfully, on which was the teapot he had brought from other unoccupied rooms, and knocked gently on the door.

The personal soldiers opened the door, it was already late, and the lights in the house had been turned off, but he wanted to keep watch, and it was because the lights were turned off in the house that Shen Ling dared to knock on the door.

"What's the matter?" The guard just thought that Shen Ling's clothes looked like a servant here, so he asked.

Shen Ling lowered his head and heard that the voice was not that of the personal soldiers during the day. It seemed that these people were working in shifts, which was better. If it was during the day, he might not be able to get through, and he needed to do it.

Shen Ling lowered his head, lowered his voice, squeezed his throat and said, "My lord asked me to give the general some water, saying that I heard that drinking more water at night is good for the wound."

"Is there such a statement?" The soldier frowned. , very puzzled.

"The lord asked the doctor to do this. He also said that it must be cold boiled water, so I sent it. This is also the lord's intention."

The personal soldiers thought about it and felt that this method really did not seem to be a serious method. Because the general was seriously injured, these personal soldiers also learned some knowledge about caring for wounds, but they had never heard such a statement, so they were indifferent. He took Shen Ling's teapot and said, "Go back! We have the general's heart for your lord's wishes." After speaking, he pretended to close the door.

Seeing his attitude, Shen Ling knew that he was just being polite and would never give water to General Wei, so he raised his hand to hold the door, and said with a flattering smile: "My lord, I'd better watch the general drink water before leaving! The

soldier's eyes turned cold, and he noticed something was wrong. Shen Ling attacked faster and slammed the opponent's defenseless abdomen with a punch. He raised his hand and placed the drug-stained wet cloth that had been pinned to his waist. Covering the opponent's face and covering it fiercely.

Killing is bad, right? Shen Ling showed a sneer, but if the wet towel fails, there is a dagger on his left waist that can cut a person's throat.

Shen Ling's shot was very fast. Although the personal soldiers also had some martial arts, he was holding a teapot in one hand, and he was completely defenseless. Confused at the door.

When the personal soldiers were about to collapse, Shen Ling took the teapot, dragged the man back into the house, and closed the door.

The room was dark, only the moonlight shone through the window, barely able to see the scene in the room, General Wei opened his eyes and turned to look at Shen Ling with difficulty, Shen Ling took out a piece of cloth from his sleeve to cover his face, he was ready to is so sufficient.

Shen Ling walked towards the bed.

General Wei was seriously injured, and I was afraid that he would not even have the strength to call for help. This is what Shen Ling was least worried about. Wei Jing's eyes met Shen Ling. .

"Who are you from? Is it the enemy army, or the North?" Wei Jing said, his expression very calm.

Shen Ling didn't speak. If it wasn't quiet enough at night, he could hardly hear Wei Jing's voice. His weak tone was almost like breathing.

Wei Jing looked at the soldier who fell on the ground again, "Is he still alive?"

Shen Ling continued without speaking and walked towards him.

"I'm going to be killed by you, so you won't answer me, do you want me to die?" Wei Jing obviously regarded Shen Ling as the one who came to kill him.

Shen Ling walked over to hold the teapot, and pointed the spout at Wei Jing, Wei Jing said again: "I thought of Wei Jing's hero I, but I didn't expect to be poisoned to death on the bed in the end. There is no need to waste so many magical medicines."

Shen Ling paused, the patient kept talking, and then lay on the bed again.

Forget it, let's pour the wound directly! According to the experience gained from Mu Hongyuan, this spiritual spring can also be directly applied externally, which is also effective.

Shen Ling lifted the quilt and untied the gauze, and the smell of blood dissipated again. Shen Ling lowered the mouth of the pot and dripped water lightly toward the side of the wound, "Hey..." Wei Jing couldn't help crying, " If you want to kill directly, why do you have to humiliate me like this!"

Shen Ling ignored him, the water dripped on the wound little by little, Wei Jing couldn't see it, but he could vaguely see through the weak light that the water was not running down his body It flows down, but it drips into the wound and disappears. It's amazing!

Shen Ling didn't stop until half a pot of water was dripped in, and he could almost see Wei Jing's wound growing new flesh, slowly covering the wound, leaving only a shallow opening, before Shen Ling turned to the wound on his shoulder, The water dripped down the wound, healing Wei Jing's bones and flesh little by little.

Wei Jing lay numbly on the bed, naked and motionless. He felt that the wounds on his body were almost numb, and he almost didn't feel much pain, but he didn't dare to move. After all, he didn't want to die, if the other party didn't kill him , then, he still wants to live longer, after all, he still has too many responsibilities to bear, and too many unwillingness.

Wei Jing felt that he was a lamb to be slaughtered, so he could only stare at the bed curtain, waiting for the other party to attack him at any time.

Shen Ling shook the teapot, there was not much left, and then he secretly stretched out his finger and inserted it into the teapot. The water flowed down his fingertips and fell into the kettle. Wei Jing didn't notice Shen Ling's small movements. The wall of the pot flowed down without making any sound, and the teapot was kept shaking to cover up the sound of water.

It was half full again, and Wei Jing had only flesh wounds on his body. Let's just pour the rest into him to fix the other messy little wounds on his body! Moreover, Wei Jing is in good health now, and his intestines are not worn correctly. Even if he is lying down, no big man will die from choking on water!

Shen Ling finally put the mouth of the pot at Wei Jing's mouth, raised his hand to pinch his nose, forced him to open his mouth, and slowly fell down by pointing the mouth of the pot at Wei Jing's mouth.

Wei Jing cooperated surprisingly well, no matter how he fed, Shen Ling simply let go of the hand holding his nose, feeling a little puzzled.

Wei Jing: What kind of murder method is this? ! Do you want him to choke on water and then vibrate the wound and bleed to death! ! He wouldn't let himself die so suffocating!

Shen Ling was ready for Wei Jing to jump up and beat him at any time. His wet towel was ready, but Wei Jing had been lying on the bed and looking at the curtain of the bed. The doubts in Shen Ling's heart were almost entangled in a ball. The wool is gone, there are too many strange things about this General Wei.

But since he wasn't going to get up and beat him, he left.

Shen Ling put down the teapot, walked towards the door, took the door and closed it tightly. This time, he planned to knock the old man unconscious. After all, General Wei had already recovered, and he was not afraid of being exposed.

Wei Jing stared at the bed curtain, ah! The wound on his body has been completely unconscious, it is poison. Is the medicine working? Is he going to die? I'm really unhappy! The younger brother doesn't know if he can stop the enemy army alone, and the mother knows how sad he will be when he passes away, and the soldiers and brothers who are close to him are reluctant!

There was a crystal tear in the corner of Wei Jing's eyes. In the end, he was still young and really didn't want to die!