Chapter 99

Mu Wu didn't answer any more, but turned to Shen Ling and said, "I heard that you made some enamels? I want to buy them for Mu's house."

Shen Ling snorted coldly when he heard the words, "The Mu family is rich, enamels are rich. The price of the lottery is already falling, it is no longer the same as before, all of them are sky-high, just like any rare treasure, let's live a while, although it will still be more expensive, but it is better than now."

"What you want is expensive. At that time, if the price comes down, the adults will not want to buy them."

"The money was burned?" Shen Ling felt amused. Lord Mu escaped the disaster and ordered a marriage for Mu Hongjin. Have you started?

"Giving it away, if it's cheap, it can't be used as a gift. Do you know how many transactions Yao shi made with the enamel color?" Mu Wudao.

Shen Ling paused, he remembered that he had bought out Yao's enamel color for several months, and Yao's really bought it at a sky-high price, and they would not be allowed to sell it to others.

"Shen Ling! Now the prince's position in Beijing is stable, the emperor is seriously ill, and the people under the prince's lineage have reached the point where they should fight. Whoever has the most credit, who has the most face, whoever has the most merit from the dragon Heavy, whoever gets the most benefits, do you understand?" Mu Wudao.

Shen Ling frowned, "I haven't ascended the throne yet? Aren't you afraid of capsize?"

"What are you afraid of? The emperor has only four sons. Now, the whereabouts of the third son are unknown, his life and death are unknown, and the fourth son is still in the school."

Xiao San stepped into the living room and heard the conversation in the room. Originally, he didn't intend to come in because of his identity, but just wanted to sneak around. , But when he heard Mu Wu's words, he couldn't help but step forward. Anyway, Shen Ling's contacts were all businessmen, and he was not afraid of anything.

"Who said that the life and death of the third prince is unknown? Isn't it just that he is ill and is recuperating in another hospital?" Xiao San walked in with a smile. This statement was passed down by outsiders, and it was also an explanation given by the imperial court.

Mu Wu stood up and bowed to the person who came, but paused when he saw Xiao San's appearance, Xiao San was stunned, and he regretted walking in. What if this person recognized him? Don't be afraid of 10,000, just be afraid of what.

Shen Ling had already stood up and introduced the two, "Brother Mu, this is Xiao San, my distant relative, who is going to take an exam, so he came to me to study together and make progress together. Brother Xiao, this is Mu Wu. , is from Huaizhou."

Mu Wu retracted his gaze and bowed his hands to Xiao San, "Young master?"

Xiao San paused for a while, and said, "The family is poor, and my parents don't have any good names, so I just use the ranking. To be a name."

"It's a coincidence that I have a humble status. In order to suppress the situation in my family, I can show my family's peace of mind, and I am willing to be humble, and I only use the ranking as a big name." Mu Wu surrendered.

Xiao San felt inexplicably uncomfortable.

Shen Ling laughed dryly and said, "Brother Xiao, sit down."

"No." He regretted coming in, and Xiao San was about to leave, "I'll go back to Wenshu first, let's talk about things! By the way, the court said three things. The prince is recuperating in another courtyard, so don't make him look like he is dead all day long."

"Yes, he is indeed safe and sound." Mu Wu said silently.

Although there was nothing wrong with what Mu Wu said, Xiao San just felt that Mu Wu seemed to be saying something else, but he couldn't verify anything, so he had to turn around and leave, but the walking action seemed to be even more lame, Mu Wu saw Following Xiao San's footsteps, his brows wrinkled, and when Xiao San left, he asked Shen Ling, "Why is this person's foot lame?"

Shen Ling shook his head, "My foot is crippled." But he didn't want to mention it.

Mu Wu thought for a while, raised his feet and approached Shen Ling, and when he was by Shen Ling's side, he whispered: "I'm not hiding from you, I'll tell you something, the third prince of Chaozhong disappeared on his way to disaster relief, and was chased by the prince. Kill, disappeared without a trace, the news from the prince's side, people have been killed, but the generals of the Central Guard are still sending people to secretly search for the third prince."

Shen Ling turned his head and was surprised, "You know the prince's lineage. That's all, how do you know what Wei Jing is doing?"

Mu Wu didn't answer this, but suddenly smiled, "Shen Ling, Shen Ling, do you know who your distant relative looks like?"

Shen Ling didn't answer. Stupid, how can he still understand what Mu Wu has said so clearly, and Mu Wu suddenly told him these confidential things, if it was not related to him, how could Mu Wu speak? Besides, he had long suspected that Xiao San was born in a famous family, and this famous family was definitely much higher than Mu Mansion.

"Understood?"

"Understood." Shen Ling nodded slightly.

"Shen Ling, you are also funny. You tried so hard to avoid these power struggles. You can't board the boat of Mu Mansion, and you can't get on the boat of General Wei. You don't care if something happens to Mu Mansion, or even hide in Chengxian far away. Come on, in the end, I still can't escape, I'm going to get stuck in this quagmire, and I can't get out." Mu Wu's mouth was smiling, and he seemed to be gloating.

Shen Ling frowned and had no time to refute Mu Wu's words, and instead said: "I want to throw this hot potato out, what should I do?"

"You ask me? How do I know? This great god is neither too light nor too soft. How can you please come and leave?" Mu Wu said with a smile.

Shen Ling nodded, quite giving up on himself, "Then let's return him to Elder Xing!"

Mu Wu nodded, holding back his smile, "It makes sense, you work hard, I will give you incense next year. "

Of course, Shen Ling couldn't make someone half-crippled and then return it to Doctor Xing, so he had to pretend he didn't know anything. Mu Wu had already sent a letter to Jingzhong, telling Wei Jing the whereabouts of the third prince, when Xiao San didn't know about it. , he had already been deprived of his identity by Mu Wudian, and he had also notified Jingzhong.

Shen Ling naturally knew that Mu Wu's flying pigeons flew out of the Shen residence, but it was too late when he knew it. When he got the news and ran to stop him, Mu Wu was sitting in the yard drinking tea, and Shen Ling came in. After the servant closed the door, he stared at me and asked, "You want to kill me! You wouldn't have informed Old Fu! If he knew that I had taken in this god, he wouldn't have killed me?!"

Shen Ling replied . There is not much trust in the character of the prince's line, but Lao Fu can personally command the person who broke the city of Chuzhou, and if he offends a little, what if he is a little upset and kills you?

Mu Wu raised his head and wondered: "You didn't think about why I know him?"

Shen Ling paused, of course he had seen the portrait, otherwise what else could be the reason, Mu Wu was just the subordinate of the Huaizhou Palace. Man, how could he possibly have seen a member of the royal family with his own eyes?

"Okay!" Mu Wu put down the teacup, "General Wei found out that this guy was missing around Huaizhou, in other words, he was hacked to death around Huaizhou, and he sent a lot of people to look for him. Now there are spies everywhere in Huaizhou City, especially the Mu Mansion. It just so happens that I still have some influence in Huaizhou, and I know some three religions and nine streams, so General Wei gave me a portrait and asked me to help find it."

Shen Ling looked at Mu Wu, "You took refuge in Wei Jing?"

"There's no way, you've been caught, just like you said, I handed over the evidence at the beginning, and now Mu's house is safe and sound, I'm still on duty in Mu's house, and I don't want to die. , you can only listen to him." Mu Wudao.

Shen Ling understood, Mu Wu is now a spy, and he is a spy who has won the trust of Mu Futai. Who would have thought that the family-born servants who had passed down the Mu Fu for several generations would also defect? Shen Ling felt that Mu Mansion was really coming to an end. Even if the prince ascended the throne in the future, Mu Mansion would have to be disabled by Mu Wu.

Shen Ling rubbed his brows. The letter had already been sent out, and he couldn't stop him. If Wei Jing's troops came to Chengxian in the future, it would be impossible for him to ask him for someone, so he had to watch, but , he saved this man's life, and took care of him and sent him back to Wei Jing's hands. Does this make him look like he is in the same vein as the third prince?

"You take people away."

"No! I can't take care of myself, and you have to continue to take care of it. In the eyes of others, you have never been willing to get involved in these things. Few people will suspect that you are hiding him, and why should I tell you? It's so clear? Because ah! This time, it's hard for you to get out. Since you've already entered the game, you can only finish this game well, don't struggle Brother Shen."

Shen Ling sighed in his throat, Can't spit and swallow, is he willing to struggle?

"Do you believe that I handed people over to Mu Futai?" Shen Ling said unhappily, wouldn't he be in the line of this third prince?

"Yes." Mu Wu nodded and said with a smile: "The eldest son chased and killed him, and the adults killed him. After all, it was in the hands of the Mu family. The fate is so, it cannot be changed."

"Yes..." Shen Ling stared . With big eyes, he tightly covered his mouth, and after a long time, he lowered his voice and said, "Is Mufutai crazy?" If you stand in the wrong team, you can save yourself. Chasing and killing the royal family will have to punish the nine clans. From Longzhigong to this point? Make such a big bet? !

A sarcastic smile appeared on the corner of Mu Wu's mouth, "What else can we do? Participating in Chuzhou will never be cleaned up again, plus there is an accident in Mu's house, and the prince Fu Lao will protect it, you think these people don't need to help. Are you loyal? This kind of thing can show loyalty! The eldest son is now the prince's confidant, and he was even deliberately trained by the prince to be against Mr. Fu."

Shen Ling frowned and felt a headache, these people are really messed up. Da Tuan, "What about Mu Hongyuan? Has he been affected in the capital?"

"Second son is in school, he can't even write the official letter, the eldest son won't count on him or anything." The

implication is that Mu Hongyuan may not know anything at all. It is also a blessing.

Mu Wu glanced at Shen Ling, smiled and said in a low voice: "How? Do you still think that something happened to Mu Mansion, I killed it?"

Shen Ling did not speak, and was silent.

"This is death, and no one can save it." Mu Wu laughed, but his eyes were cold, without a trace of smile.

The author has something to say: I saw everyone's doubts in everyone's comments, and I wanted to explain a lot of them. I wrote and deleted them. I deleted them. In the end, I don't know where to start. Explain, let's move a poem!

Bai Liao did not wake up before I got up,

Bai Liao has already slept, and I have not slept. It

is not as good as the rich man in the south of the Yangtze River, who

is still surrounded by a quilt.

The state of a rich man in the south of the Yangtze River is my expectation for the protagonist, and it will also be the ending of the article, but it is not the process, um, that's it...