Chapter 141

Shen Ling was originally here for the banquet. Seeing that everyone was so indifferent, he smiled coldly and stood up. He was self-reliant and was not afraid of others at all. You must know that it is the third prince who has defeated the prince's lineage now, and he is the lifesaver of the third prince. Benefactor, the third prince is now in great power, who is he afraid of? "Boss Shen." Seeing Shen Ling standing up, Boss Chen immediately turned to look at Shen Ling, and smiled very kindly: " What

's wrong with Boss Shen?

The person didn't even want to call the president again, it seemed that he had made up his mind to snatch him, Shen Ling chuckled lightly, and said, "The banquet is a good banquet, and the wine is good wine, but it's just too boring to drink. After a while, Shen Ling will not disturb everyone, and will retire first."

"Boss Shen is blaming me for being slow!" Boss Chen stood up to hold back, "Boss Shen stayed, it's an old man, isn't it, ask Boss Shen to save face? Let me make a good apology."

"I don't dare." Shen Ling cupped his hands.

Someone next to him said, "Yeah! Boss Shen and Boss Chen are so humble and polite, you just stay! No one left the banquet before they had eaten much, and we still have important things to discuss later. I can't do without you!"

Shen Ling paused, "What's the matter?" Shen Ling asked, "I don't know anything about it as the chairman of the chamber of commerce, why, it seems like everyone knows it? Just tell me if you have anything. There is nothing that Shen Ling can't afford at this moment." Shen Ling sat down.

Everyone just thought that Shen Ling was in a desperate situation, so he was barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. There was nothing he couldn't bear. Who knew that he was secretly relying on the third prince. Now the third prince is below one person and above ten thousand people, only the old emperor. Bin Tian immediately became the ruler of the world. He was naturally not afraid of anything. This misunderstanding was a world of difference.

The crowd became more and more disdainful of Shen Ling. Seeing Shen Ling sitting down, others immediately stood up and cupped their hands: "Boss Shen, during the period of time you returned to your hometown, a lot of things happened in Huaizhou. I'll wait, there is another Yao shi who suffers the consequences, and now he has been questioned and disappeared, does Boss Shen know?"

Another Boss Shen? Shen Ling raised her eyebrows, leaned on the chair, and looked at everyone with a cold smile, "I know, but I was too busy to take care of myself at the time, and even if I had the will, I was powerless

. I don't dare, Boss Shen's words are sincere in the letter, and I also understand that Boss Shen is really incompetent. I don't dare to blame it, but as the chairman, this is always a sign of poor ability. Boss Shen, what do you think?"

"I think so!" Shen Ling sat up straight, "Since these people were harmed by the Yao family, firstly, as the president, I will do my best to recover the property for them, and secondly Then, if the money is damaged, we Huaizhou merchants will be together, and we will give generously and hope that they will get out of the predicament as soon as possible, what do you think?"

Everyone shook their heads, no one answered, and Shen Laoqi slammed out of the corner. Standing up, he applauded Shen Ling: "Okay! I'll listen to President Shen!"

Shen Ling looked suspiciously at Shen Laoqi's seat being moved to the farthest corner. He didn't see this person just now, Are you sitting too far? Is it because they are from the same clan, so Shen Laoqi was also excluded? Shen Ling thought to himself.

In fact, Shen Ling thought too much. Shen Laoqi's seat was not crowded out by his companions, but because he was the focus of Yao's attention some time ago, that is, the one with the real industry exhausted, so he was ranked according to seniority. at last. Fortunately, Shen Laoqi knew how to endure humiliation and bear the burden, and allowed Yao Shi to vent his dissatisfaction with Shen Ling. Shen Ling came back.

Shen Laoqi was the only person present who knew the details of Shen Ling. Naturally, he knew that Shen Ling was the winner in the current situation. There was absolutely nothing wrong with following him. At this moment, he naturally applauded and showed his loyalty. As for the other veterans who had known each other for decades Friend, hum! He had just been annexed by the Yao family, and there was almost no invitations for the banquet, let alone help. He licked his face to get in and got a corner position. Such a good friend, he No matter what!

Therefore, Shen Laoqi never hinted at Shen Ling's identity with anyone, and kept watching others planning to do something to Shen Ling, but he just watched coldly, waiting to see the joke.

Now, it's not a farce! Shen Laoqi was very excited, looking at Shen Ling with a somewhat excited expression.

Shen Ling nodded, indicating that Shen Laoqi had seen him, and already understood his attitude, and then looked at the others, "What do you think?"

Everyone did not speak for a while, and Boss Chen was sitting on the main seat. He said, "Boss Shen, it's what we should do to help our companions. These are what we should do. Even if no one arranges, we will do the same.

" !" Someone quickly echoed.

"Boss Shen, we all feel that your ability is not good enough to protect Huaizhou merchants, so we hope to choose someone who can do something else to serve as the chairman."

"Fart!" Shen Laoqi patted the table and stood up . Come, scolded: "You still help your companions?! You should do it! I'm almost penniless now, and my family has no private property. Why haven't I seen any of you extending my hand?! If I can get it back, who would cut off Lao Tzu's things and buy the store in advance to cut my way?!"

Shen Ling chuckled, this is interesting, just now these people swore that they would rescue their companions, Without his arrangement, Shen Laoqi jumped out and said that it would be good for these people not to stab them, which was really interesting.

Everyone's faces were a little embarrassed for a while, and they secretly hated the person who put Shen Laoqi in. Shen Laoqi and Shen Ling were of the same clan, and of course they had to help each other out.

Shen Ling coughed lightly and said: "Okay, since everyone insists on doing this, Shen Ling naturally obeys everyone's wishes. Our Chamber of Commerce elects the president, whoever wins the hearts of the people can be the president, and there are no other rules. There is no such thing as staying in the position of the president, and I don't want to come down. Even if the president is only for a day or two, if the mortals don't want it, then I have to abdicate myself. I am willing to step down from the position of president and let others ."

"Boss Shen, have you figured it out?" said Boss Chen.

"Naturally." Shen Ling nodded, but Shen Laoqi didn't jump out to speak, but sneered and hugged his chest and looked at the others.

"Since Shen Ling has resigned, should a new president be elected? I wonder who everyone likes most?" Shen Ling said with a smile.

"Boss Chen is highly respected and rich, and should be a role model for my generation."

"Yes! There is also a new scholar in Boss Chen's family, which will definitely be the support of my Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce in the future."

"Don't dare to be, dare not be... ..." Boss Chen smiled modestly and waved his hand, Shen Ling sat down and smiled coldly, and the banquet did not end until Boss Chen was confirmed as the new president. Shen Laoqi immediately came over to Shen Ling.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Shen Laoqi said anxiously, he thought that Shen Ling had some back-up move, but in the end, he followed these people to give up the chairman's seat, and took out the token of the third prince to give Look at these people! He didn't see a climax at all in his good play.

Shen Ling glanced at Shen Laoqi, "Uncle Qi, have you got the property back?" He had already understood just now that Shen Laoqi had become Yao's first target, and Yao's had already robbed the property.

Shen Laoqi's face suddenly became bitter, "Shen Ling! You have to save the old uncle!"

"It's done." Shen Ling turned to the front with a smile, "Give me your industry catalog, no matter who is in the hands of these things at the moment, I want them all to spit out for you!"

Shen Laoqi was refreshed, "Too Okay, thank you very much! Shen Ling! You are really a good descendant of our clan! Hahaha! I see how ugly the faces of the guys who have swallowed up my industry have become!"

Shen Ling smiled and did not speak, he was not only a For the sake of Shen Laoqi, but for the sake of standing up, he wanted to show all the merchants in Huaizhou, who can call the wind and call the rain in Huaizhou, and who can really protect them and want to be the president? OK! What's the harm in letting others sit for a few days? But when the time comes, if you want to let him return to that position, you have to bleed well and pay a price.

He doesn't want anything else, businessman! It's still money. Although the third prince seems to have won the battle, the crown prince and the queen are still alive, and the emperor has no Bintian. Now the righteous prince is still the prince, and everything is not over yet. He has to provide the third prince with more money. , expressing its own usefulness.

Shen Ling left the restaurant and went directly to the county government office. He was invited to a banquet as soon as he came back and heard the news. After leaving the restaurant, he was going to see the people from Mu Mansion. Yes, but the person who can be promoted here must be the third prince, so Shen Ling directly took the token of the third prince and asked to see Mu Hongyuan.

It was already evening when Shen Ling saw Mu Hongyuan, and the lights were already lit in the prison. Mu Hongyuan looked quite open, leaning on the straw with a straw in his mouth and closing his eyes, as if Not in jail, but lying on the brocade silk quilt for a nap, seeing Shen Ling coming, he grinned, "You're here!"

"Ah..." Shen Ling sighed and sat down cross-legged, "You want me to do it What?"

Mu Hongyuan tilted his head and thought for a while, "Help me to see if my mother and my grandma still have affection! My grandma is a festival woman, and she should be confined in the house at the moment, my mother...should In the women's prison, take care of me."

"Sure." Shen Ling nodded, "Then, where is your father?"

Mu Hongyuan was stunned for a moment, then shook his head with a wry smile, "I was taken away, I don't know, Xiao San promised me that he would not do anything to the Mu Mansion..."

Shen Ling didn't know what to say, However, he couldn't say nothing, because Mu Hongyuan knew that he was from the third prince, after all, Xiao San had lived in his house for so long, Shen Ling said: "So, the charge of Mu's house is bribery, not bribery. Treason."

Mu Hongyuan shook his head, again with that heartless smile, "Why do you think so much? Things won't happen just because I think about them, they will definitely happen if I don't want them. It didn't come, but it's already doomed, it's not something I can change, it's better to look at it."

Shen Ling didn't know what to say, he felt that if Mu Hongyuan continued like this, he really meant to see through the world, this kid Shouldn't he just be tired of the world and want to become a monk? Shen Ling was a little nervous.