Chapter 25

Shen Ling turned his head and looked at Mu Hongyuan on the bed with a blank expression, which made Mu Hongyuan a little nervous for a while. After the identity will have such an expression?

"Mr. Mu, my husband and I are also from Huaizhou. Your Excellency happens to be our Lord Futai!"

"Oh?" Mu Hongyuan scared himself, startled, and added that he had said so many things before. , At this moment, I really don't have the strength to say anything more, I just want to rest.

"Don't worry, our destination is the same, my husband and I are going home, son, you are going back to take the exam, we just happened to be on the way, if you want to go with us, we can wait for your injury to get better. I'll take you back. If you think you want to stay in the inn to recover from your injuries, my husband and I will go home first, and then I'll go to your house to send a message and ask someone from your house to pick you up. Which one do you think is better? "

Shen Ling knows how to ride a horse, so he can leave Han Shi in the inn temporarily, buy a horse and drive back with a whip. He can run back and forth in a day and tell Mu Mansion the news, but Shen Ling is worried that Han Shi will never go out alone. After passing through the door, people stayed and depended on him, and he was very worried that he would stay in the inn alone, so he simply didn't mention this choice.

Mu Hongyuan reacted in a daze for a while, before he wanted to understand what Shen Ling meant, pondered for a while, and if he left him alone in the inn, who would take care of him? Moreover, when he is away from home, the world is not so peaceful. He is a seriously injured patient who is in bed and stays in an inn where no one takes care of him. How can he feel dangerous! Although the second route proposed by the benefactor's brother is really slow, it will take a long time to wait until his injury is almost healed, but this is indeed the safest route.

Only then did Mu Hongyuan say: "Then, I'll go back with you!" Although this would drag down the schedule of the two in front of him, he still thought about himself first, and he would just supply them with a little more money in the future.

Shen Ling smiled, "That's good, in fact, you don't have to wait until the young master is better. This is the inn next to the official road. I am diligently inquiring. If anyone passes by Huaizhou, I will let someone pass the news and go back. I want to come. It's only a few days." His fruit saplings are still there! Really put it for ten days and a half months, even with soil and watering, I'm afraid he can't hold it for so long, so he's not stupid.

"Then, trouble." Mu Hongyuan said weakly.

"You should have a good rest, son." Shen Ling pulled Han Shi out of the room.

"What about the driver? We only rented him for two days." Han Shi asked. According to the journey, he thought he would be able to get home in two days.

"Just add money, it's a small matter." Shen Ling said.

Shen Ling gave the shop clerk two hundred coins and asked him to help him find out who was going to Huaizhou. It's not far from Huaizhou, less than a hundred miles away, and the exam is just around the corner. After returning home one after another, it is actually very easy to find.

Before the afternoon, the second shopkeeper reported nearly a dozen places and room numbers to Shen Ling. Shen Ling asked the second shopkeeper for a pen and ink, and after paying the money, he wrote letters one by one and asked Mu Hongyuan for a private seal. Cover it, and prepare to visit one by one and ask someone to deliver the letter.

Mu Hongyuan was very surprised after seeing the letter written by Shen Ling. Shen Ling's clothes looked no different from that of an ordinary countryman, but he didn't want to have such a good handwriting. It's a pity that this person did not train an official font that is upright and mellow, and he was bound to suffer during the imperial examination. Although this handwriting is handsome and beautiful, it can only be circulated among the people, and it is difficult to be elegant.

Shen Ling didn't know that Mu Hongyuan regretted his words in the bottom of his heart, and said, "Young Master, you are injured, I will write this letter for you! Let's write a few more copies, so as not to pass on one or two letters. Go there."

Mu Hongyuan nodded slightly, but did not speak.

Shen Ling stamped the seal in front of Mu Hongyuan, then stuffed the seal back into Mu Hongyuan's purse and hung it up for him, indicating that he never did anything wrong with it. It will be of special use at certain times, and Mu Hongyuan's expression is really calm, and there is no dissatisfaction.

Shen Ling left the room with the letter paper, took out one of the white papers and stuffed it into his arms, then went to visit the guests of the inn who would pass through Huaizhou one by one.

It was not until the evening that Shen Ling returned. After entering the room, he grabbed the tea on the table and sighed, and said, "After finishing, there are seven people who have agreed. I think at least one or two will be able to reach the place."

Mu Hongyuan turned to look Shen Ling's eyes were a little tangled, as if he didn't care what Shen Ling said at all.

"What's wrong?" Shen Ling also found out that Mu Hongyuan was wrong.

"I..." Mu Hongyuan opened his mouth to speak, but he didn't know how to explain it.

Shen Ling thought about it for a while and then understood, "Young Master, do you want to go to the toilet?"

It was... Mu Hongyuan's ears were a little red, and he turned his head slightly, not looking at Shen Ling.

"Understood! Let me help the son! It's just that the son is seriously injured and his leg bone is broken. I'm afraid it's not easy to leave this room. Why don't we just stay here!"

Mu Hongyuan didn't say a word, he could only acquiesce.

Shen Ling has never worked as a nurse, but as a doctor, he has seen nurses serve patients who can't use hands and feet, so it's not too much of a problem for him to do it himself, and he doesn't mind what he thinks of men and women. What, he's a doctor.

But Mu Hongyuan blushed and swore in his heart that he would eat less food and drink less water in the future, even if the wound healed a little slower, it didn't matter! This is exactly what Shen Ling expected, after all, he has no interest in serving people.

While taking care of Mu Hongyuan, Shen Ling also took time to think about how the male protagonists who were rescued by the female protagonists in the TV series in the past, how did they go to the toilet when they were poisoned and could not move? No wonder then the male protagonists all married female protagonists.

In the middle of the night, Shen Ling continued to squat on Mu Hongyuan's feet to watch the night. This kind of patient who is on the brink of danger needs to be cared for 24 hours in the hospital. He is the part-time doctor and nurse. Shen Ling looked at Guan The tight windows silently thought that there were faint sounds of firecrackers outside.

The door was quietly pushed open, and Han Shi walked in timidly with his big round eyes holding the quilt, as if he was barefoot, and there was no sound of walking at all.

Shen Ling felt helpless and stretched out his hand, Han Shi thought for a while, then walked over silently and put his hand in Shen Ling's palm.

"Is it cold?" This season is winter, how can it not be cold when you walk barefoot?

"You're colder." Han Shi silently came over and put the quilt on Shen Ling's body. In fact, Shen Ling was really not cold. There were seriously injured patients lying in this room. Yangyang, and he is not stupid, the foot is just where he sits, there is a quilt on the ground, and this is the second floor of the inn, it is a wooden floor, and there are people burning the stove downstairs.

What he said was that Han Shi would get cold when he walked barefoot in the aisle, and there was no one burning the stove in the aisle.

Han Shi hugged his secret thoughts, stared at him and hugged Shen Ling earnestly, as if he wanted to keep Shen Ling warm, but he moved uncomfortably. Shen Ling felt that Han Shi was only wearing a middle coat. , but didn't think much about it, after all, everyone only wears middle clothes to sleep, and they are not naked to seduce people.

"I'll watch the night, you sleep for a while!" Han Shi said.

I have to say that Shen Ling was indeed a little sleepy. Hearing the words, he no longer insisted, "Then call me when you are sleepy, remember to touch his body temperature after a while, and wake me up immediately if he has a fever."

"Yeah." Han Shi nodded, and then Shen Ling lay down, leaning against Han Shi, closed his eyes, and in the dark, Han Shi's face was flushed, even if he and Shen Ling were sleeping on the same bed, Shen Ling would not I wouldn't be so close to him. Sure enough, he came here right! There is a little progress, keep working hard! Han Shi's eyes were bright, with a little joy that he had succeeded.

When Shen Ling woke up, it was already dawn. Han Shi's shirt was torn apart at some point, and his hand was still in it. Han Shi was lying on the side and fell asleep. Shen Ling was startled and hurried. Standing up to test Mu Hongyuan's body temperature, it was normal, Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, in this ancient times when there was no anti-infection medicine, don't have a fever, it would be troublesome, he didn't want to show himself as being particularly powerful, and he could solve it. The wound is inflamed, but it seems that his spiritual spring is really useful.

Han Shi was lying on the bed and covered his face under the quilt, feeling Shen Ling's hand being quickly pulled away, and seemed to focus all his attention on Mu Hongyuan again, feeling aggrieved, it took him nearly an hour to carefully In this posture without waking Shen Ling up, Shen Ling didn't seem to notice anything, and Han Shi felt a little aggrieved.

"Little Stone, wake up, it's dawn, hurry up and go back to your room to sleep." Shen Ling pushed Han Shi, Han Shi rolled over and continued to pretend to be asleep.

"I woke up, I knew you were pretending, and my eyes kept moving." Shen Ling whispered amusingly.

Han Shicai opened his eyes silently, sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Go back to your room, dear."

"Hmm." Han Shi nodded, hugged the quilt, got up, and walked barefoot on the floor.

"Wait, put on my shoes, and then bring them back to me after changing clothes."

"Oh." Han Shi continued to nod his head in a muffled voice.

Shen Ling just yawned, stretched, and got ready to wash up. He didn't care about the scene he just woke up, and he had basically forgotten it at this moment. What if his hands were in his clothes? Falling asleep and turning over, and waking up, there may be any strange postures, and there is nothing worth thinking about.

As for Han Shi's various seductions, Shen Ling, who is accustomed to modern seduction methods, has no idea that the behavior of sleeping with arms folded at night can be called seduction! And he didn't even give an ambiguous look, how could he see it. However, Shen Ling characterized Han Shi's behavior by himself, that is, Han Shi's sleeping posture is not good, and he likes to turn over when he sleeps. , No matter how Han Shi turned over, he would not wake up.

Have a good time! It is always necessary for two people to get used to each other, endure each other, and run in with each other. Shen Ling has always believed in it.