Chapter 116

The soft lips parted at the touch, Mu Hongjin's eyes widened, feeling like an illusion just now.

"You...you kiss me?" Mu Hongjin looked at Mu Wu dumbfounded.

Mu Wu patted his head, a little annoyed, the third son is in love. He has always been ignorant and ignorant, so he never dared to show his heart, because he knew that whether Mu Hongjin accepted his friendship or not, for Mu Hongjin, it was more shock than surprise. His situation It's already sinister enough, and you don't need to worry about adding more uncertainty to yourself.

It was just today that he felt something faintly from the reactions of Xiao San and San Gongzi, and after drinking a little wine, his brain became hot. How should he explain it now?

For the first time, Mu Wu realized that he was so clumsy that he couldn't say a word.

Mu Hongjin frowned and looked at Mu Wu in a puzzled way. Was that kissing him just now? Is it an illusion? Mu Wu

's Adam's apple moved slightly, and he slowly approached Mu Hongjin, "Young master, what happened just now, you should treat it as if it didn't happen, don't tell anyone, not even the second son, okay?"

Mu Hongjin blushed a little, and his heartbeat seemed to be faster. "Why... why?"

"Insulting the master, according to the rules, I have to be beaten to death with a stick." Mu Wu chuckled softly. The hot air sprayed on Mu Hongjin's ear, making him feel a little itchy.

Mu Hongjin couldn't help reaching out and rubbing his ears, and said, "Didn't you just accidentally bump into it when you were drunk and couldn't stand up?" He said that relatives want to stick out their tongues, so he thinks that just now is not a kiss, right? Can only be regarded as encounter.

Mu Wu thought for a while, "No, it's not that you can't stand still."

what is that? Mu Hongjin's face turned even redder. Was it unsteady or intentional? So are you still kissing? !

Mu Wu raised his hand and rubbed Mu Hongjin's head.

Mu Hongjin was almost smoking, and looked at Mu Wu in surprise.

"Don't tell others about this." Mu Wudao.

"Uh...oh..." Mu Hongjin nodded, he couldn't tell anyone else, or Mu Wu would definitely be beaten to death! Even his second brother would not let Mu Wu go!

Mu Wu suddenly laughed lightly.

Mu Hongjin looked up at Mu Wu, but saw that Mu Wu was drunk and looked dizzy, as if he was drunk, with water in his eyes and flushed cheeks, not the usual low eyebrows, or indifference The unfathomable feeling, on the contrary, looks handsome and free and easy, looking at him with gentle eyes.

The drunk Mu Wu is so beautiful! Mu Hongjin bit his lip slightly.

"Young Master, take it for me, don't open it, and don't give it to anyone, I'll be right back." Mu Wu frowned suddenly and shoved the wooden box into Mu Hongjin's hand.

"Where are you going?" Mu Hongjin said quickly.

"It's okay, wait for me here, I'll be back soon." Mu Wu was about to leave, and Mu Hongjin had to nod.

Shen Ling wandered from the lobby to find Mu Hongjin, just seeing him standing in the corner with a blushing wooden box, Shen Ling's spirit was shocked, just now the rich businessman had a seizure and went to the toilet, and he knew that Mu Wu couldn't hold it anymore. Now, he wouldn't go to the toilet with a wooden box. There was no place for him to put the box in the toilet, so he couldn't put it on the ground, and the floor of the toilet was not clean at all.

Xiao San is drinking with Mu Hongyuan at the moment, and he seems to be very at ease with Mu Wu. At this moment, Mu Wu is rarely separated from the box, which is the opportunity he has been looking for!

Shen Ling approached Mu Hongjin and said with a smile, "Third Young Master, why are you here? Isn't this box Mu Wu's? What about others?" Shen Ling reached out to pick up the wooden box in Mu Hongjin's hand.

"He seems to be going to the toilet." Mu Hongjin said, he just saw the direction that Mu Wu rushed into the toilet, so he told Shen Ling that Shen Ling seemed to want to touch his wooden box, so he ducked back to hide. "This box belongs to Mu Wu, he won't let me open it." So don't touch it, Mu Hongjin expressed this with his eyes.

Shen Ling retracted his hand and said with a smile, "Come with me to see Han Shi?"

Mu Hongjin hesitated for a while, thinking that he didn't run far, and he nodded when he could find him when Mu Wu came back. .

In the room, Han Shi was coaxing Zhaofu. When he saw Shen Ling and Mu Hongjin coming in, he smiled and stood up with Zhaofu. Shen Ling pointed at Zhaofu and said, "Hurry up and give the third son a hug. Has the third son seen my son? ?"

"I saw it." Mu Hongjin laughed.

Han Shi had already obediently handed Zhaofu to Mu Hongjin, but Mu Hongjin did not refuse. He hesitated with the box, and put the box on the table. Hong Jin's hair, Han Shi hurried up to help, pulled the hair out of Zhaofu's hand, Shen Ling secretly praised his good son, knowing that Dad was looking for an opportunity to help him like this!

Shen Ling took a step back, turned his back to Mu Hongjin, and blocked the desktop. The wooden box was not locked, but was tightly fastened. Shen Ling used a little strength to open it. There were a few letters inside, which Shen Ling didn't have time to check. He quickly took out the letter and stuffed it into his cuff, then closed the box and put it back in place. Shen Ling put his hands behind his back and straightened the letter in his cuffs before pretending that nothing had happened.

The hair in Zhaofu's hand was torn apart and taken away, Zhaofu burst into tears in an instant, Han Shi and Mu Hongjin coaxed for a while, but they finally managed to coax, Mu Hongjin hugged Zhaofu for a while, thinking that Mu Wu was probably looking for him , then returned Zhaofu to Han Shi, turned around and took the box, and said to Han Shi: "I'll go to Mu Wu first, and I'll come to you later."

"Okay." Han Shi nodded, his expression a little complicated, Mu Wu Hongjin was in a hurry to find Mu Wu, but he didn't realize it. When Mu Hongjin left, Han Shi looked at Shen Ling, "Did you just take his things?" Just now Mu Hongjin turned his back to Shen Ling, and he was standing He was opposite Mu Hongjin, so he could also see Shen Ling's movements.

Shen Ling didn't know how to react for a while, but just stared at Han Shi blankly. He was in a hurry to get something, but he forgot that Han Shi was looking at him. In Han Shi's eyes, his personality was always perfect, and he was seen stealing from him. Something, Shen Ling's lips moved, not knowing how to explain, and her brows also wrinkled.

Han Shi lowered his head silently, looking a little sad.

Shen Ling's brows furrowed even tighter. He didn't like looking at Han Shi's expression, as if he was disappointed with him, so he wanted to explain to him clearly that he took the things because he was afraid that Mu Wu would do an unforgivable wrong. . Before Shen Ling could speak, Han Shi said silently: "Then be careful, I believe you must have your own reasons for doing things, I believe in you!" Han Shi raised his head and looked at Shen Ling seriously, " You won't hurt the third son."

Shen Ling swallowed and looked at Han Shi with complicated and helpless eyes, so stupid, so easy to believe him, what if he was really a bad person? He was never a good man! "Han Shi." Shen Ling said.

"Huh?" Han Shi raised his head.

"I'm not as good as you think. I help the clansmen because in this world, people's reputation is very important. I can't lose my reputation. I help other people and practice medicine to save people. The same is true. I want to help someone, but for myself, this is the case with Mu Hongyuan, the same is true for the rescue of wounded soldiers, and the same is true for Xiao San, do you understand?"

Han Shi was a little puzzled, but nodded, "I understand, my sister-in-law bullied me before, and she never bullied me in front of outsiders. Reputation is very important."

"I didn't say that." Shen Ling felt helpless, "I I mean, I'm not as good as you think, what if I'm really bad for Third Young Master one day? If I really want to harm the Mu Mansion, what should you do?" Although he didn't plan to do it now, the balance was too easy to break. , his relationship with the Mu Mansion was already in jeopardy.

Han Shi puzzled: "Do you know?"

"I will!" Shen Ling nodded and moved closer to Han Shi, "You are too simple, I don't want to tell you some things, but I don't want to hide from you now, I The Mu family has already stood in the opposite position. If the Mu family is safe for a long time, then our family will die. If our family is safe and sound, and can live happily and freely in this world, then the Mu family will never be this picture. Safe and rich."

Han Shi widened his eyes and looked at Shen Ling in confusion.

Shen Ling continued: "If I want to kill the Mu family, what will you do?"

Han Shi trembled, Shen Ling stretched out his hand to support Han Shi, and caught the child in his arms, afraid that he would be too shocked and fall the child, Shen Ling Ling continued to ask in a low voice, "If I harm the Mu family, what will you do?"

Han Shi trembled, lowered his eyebrows, his eyelashes trembled slightly, "I...I trust you, you will not harm the second son. , will not harm the third son, Shen Ling, you are a good person."

Fool... Shen Ling's face is full of helplessness, he has already said this, yet he still has such expectations for him? He is very selfish and withdrawn, all his gentleness and pureness are pretended, and it is not his nature to laugh at others. In the sea, he was chatting and laughing, and his mood was not disturbed. In those ten years, his heart was ground into stone. Compassion, kindness, these words have long been irrelevant to him. What kind of person is he? ! If it wasn't for Han Shi who foolishly followed him from the very beginning, he would never leave him no matter how angry he was, and his mind was pure and transparent, he would not have put down his guard against Han Shi, and finally regarded Han Shi as his lover's family.

"Shen Ling, will you harm them?" Han Shi raised his head and looked at Shen Ling.

"I... I'll try my best to protect them." Shen Ling said silently, but he couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't do anything to Mu Mansion at all.

Han Shi thought about it and nodded silently.

"Don't tell me." Shen Ling ordered again.

"Yeah." In the

yard, Mu Wuzheng saw Mu Hongjin come out of Han Shi's house with a wooden box, and without thinking much, he took it and smiled at Mu Hongjin, "Thank you, son. "

Mu Hongjin blushed and shook his head, then lowered his head slightly.

"Young Master, today's affairs have to be kept secret."

Mu Hongjin nodded, expressing that he understood, how could Mu Wu kiss him and touch his face? Certainly can't be said.

The author has something to say: Those who always want to let Mu Wu fart on the toilet, are you worthy of Mu San Gongzi's first kiss~