Chapter 142

"Help me look after my brother, thank you very much."

"Yeah." Shen Ling nodded. If something happened to Mu Mansion, then Mu Hongjin's whereabouts can also be told to the people of Mu Mansion. If you want to come, Mu Wu has already told them.

Shen Ling left here and bumped into Mu Wu who came to deliver meals on time every day. Mu Wu saw Shen Ling and was stunned, "Are you back?"

"Well." Shen Ling nodded, "Are you okay? Right?"

Mu Wu paused, seeming a little embarrassed, "Fortunately, my household registration has already been left outside, and it has nothing to do with Mu Mansion, and it will be released after being locked for a day, but Hong Jin still has to ask you for more. Taking care of them for two days, I really can't be busy these days."

Shen Ling nodded, indicating that this was what he should do, but he thought to himself that Mu Wu had already called the third son of Mu Hong Jin, as if he wanted to Cross the road in general.

Mu Wu thought that Mu Hongjin would definitely be worried about the affairs of Mu's house, and he was afraid that Shen Ling had just come back to inquire about the news, so he said: "My lord is fine, he has been escorted to Beijing, since the third prince has said that he wants to keep the Mu family, sire There is definitely no danger to his life, please tell Hong Jin and tell him not to worry."

Shen Ling agreed, and Mu Wu said again: "The old lady is temporarily living in Mu's mansion, and there is a servant to take care of it. I will go to see it every day. There's nothing serious, my wife is still in the women's prison, and I also entrusted someone to take care of me. I will bring food in every day, so my wife will not suffer."

"Okay, I will tell him." Shen Ling nodded, "When you are done with your work, Come to my house and find me!"

Mu Wu agreed, the two of them staggered and left, Shen Ling walked to the corner of the prison, and heard Mu Hongyuan shouting angrily from a distance, "I said you don't need to be there. This holiday is kind, and I will deliver meals every day!"

"But the old lady also said, tell me to take care of you!" Mu Wu's tone was tough.

Shen Ling paused in his footsteps, but still walked away, preparing to go to the Mu Mansion. The Mu Mansion has been sealed at this moment, and only the corner door can be entered and exited. There is also a guard at the door. , and took out the pass order given to him by the county magistrate before he was able to enter.

In just a short period of time, the Mu Mansion was already full of desolation and desolation, except for the yard where the old Mrs. Mu lived, there was still a slight voice of people, the magpie was dressed in gray coarse cloth, with no jewelry on his head, only tied with cloth strips, his face covered Exhausted, he came out with a basin of water in his hand, and when he saw Shen Ling come in, he was suddenly surprised, "Mr. Shen, why are you here?"

"Are you the only one serving the old lady?" Shen Ling asked.

Magpie smiled bitterly, "Yeah! I'm quite lucky, a few days before the Mu Mansion accident, the old lady had my slave status removed from the manor and let me go out, so I wasn't implicated, the other sisters and sisters were all there. I'm waiting for another sale in prison."

Shen Ling couldn't say anything, but the magpie said, "Since Young Master Shen is here, please come in! Maybe the old lady will be very happy when she sees Young Master Shen!"

Shen Ling nodded . , Walking towards the house, the magpie put the pot aside to guide Shen Ling. In the old lady Mu's house, there were no valuable ornaments at the moment, only some daily necessities. The old lady was dressed in simple clothes, only a silver hairpin was left on her head, holding a Buddhist bead in her hand, and closed her eyes and muttered something.

"Old lady, Young Master Shen is here to see you." The magpie called out. The old lady Mu opened her eyes and saw Shen Ling with a little smile on her face, but she looked even older, her skin was drooping, and she looked a little terrifying. Shen Ling was a doctor. Seeing the old lady Mu In this way, there is also a vague estimate in my heart, I am afraid that Mrs. Mu will only work for the past two years.

"Old lady. Good." Shen Ling stepped forward and bowed.

Old Mrs. Mu really had no strength to stop Shen Ling, so she could only verbally ask the magpie to stop her, "Please ask Mr. Shen to sit down, I am a guilty person now, how can I bear such courtesy."

Shen Ling stood up with a smile, and the old lady Mu had already said: "I heard Mu Wu said that San'er is with you, how is it now?"

"It's all right, old lady, don't worry, I will definitely protect the third son and protect him comprehensively." Shen Ling nodded, "If the old lady has anything for me to do, feel free to speak up, and I will do my best." The

old lady Mu sighed, "There is nothing to help, Mu Wudu has already carefully The plan is ready, the third boy is with you, and the death has been written on the genealogy. As long as no one is investigated, there will be nothing wrong. The second boy has not committed any crime. Even if he is implicated, he is only beaten Being a slave doesn't mean losing your life, and the other female relatives are nothing, Mu Wu will buy everyone back, as for... you can't help."

Shen Ling's heart sank, and Mrs. Mu has experienced many years. , Well aware of the world, in the eyes of Mrs. Mu, the best outcome for the Mu family is to be cast into slavery and sold? If he was a slave, wouldn't Mu Hongyuan's future be completely cut off?

Mrs. Mu didn't know what Shen Ling was thinking, but she suddenly thought of something, and said quickly: "Speaking of help, I really have something I want to ask Mr. Shen to help."

"Old lady, tell me, as long as I can do anything, Shen Ling will definitely do it. Do your best." Shen Ling cupped his hands.

"The third boy is Shuang'er, there will always be a life-long event in the future. This matter is related to his whole life. I can only ask for it with a cheeky face. Now he is not on the Mu family tree. I also ask, Mr. Shen to help him do it. Household registration, in the future... After he gets married in the future, I hope Young Master Shen can help him because of how good the Mu residence is to you."

Shen Ling paused, thinking that Mu Wu once eloped with Mu Hongjin, Then he said tentatively: "I don't know who the third son is going to marry? Does the old lady have an idea?"

The old lady Mu closed her eyes and sighed: "I have promised Mu Wu to betrothed the third boy to him, Young Master Shen, I am not afraid of your jokes, now that my Mu residence has fallen into a quagmire, I am afraid that there will be no men who can escape in the future. , If luck is better, the second boy can come out, but, with his character and talent, he can't support the Mu family's family. Mu Wuyi has always been smart and determined. "..." The

old lady Mu paused, and Shen Ling's heart trembled. Could it be that the old lady knew about Mu Wu's theft of letters? The old lady Mu has already continued: "This man! He is too smart and decisive, just like a double-edged sword, if he gets what he wants, then he can still be used by the second boy and support the Mu family together. If you don't let him succeed, I'm afraid..."

So, is Mu Hongjin the one who was pushed by Mrs. Mu to win over Mu Wu? Shen Ling felt a little uncomfortable. For the future of the Mu family, the old lady was really thinking about it, but, isn't this the result of Mu Wu's calculations? It's really hard to say who is paying more attention.

"However, if the second boy is going to rely on Mu Wu's help in the future, then how can the second boy take the lead for the third boy?"

This is true, if Mu Wu really helped Mu Hongyuan to support the Mu family according to the old lady Mu's mind. , then Mu Hongyuan did not have the confidence to take the lead for his younger brother in front of Mu Wu.

"So Young Master Shen, I have to rely on you for the third kid's affairs. I would like to thank you!" The old lady Mu stood up tremblingly and bent over to Shen Ling. Dare to let the old lady really finish this ritual.

Shen Ling smiled bitterly and said, "Old lady, why do you have to do this? Not to mention that I will definitely help, just say Mu Wu, how could he bully him because he loves Third Young Master so much?"

Old Mrs. Mu shook her head and did not agree with Shen Ling's point of view. She had lived for so many years and had seen so many so-called infatuated sons and daughters, and a few of them who had really met white heads, never quarreled, never quarreled, never took concubines? What kind of love and love, in her eyes, are the products of young people who are vigorous and vigorous. When they get older, these infatuation and love will gradually disappear. At that time, who will be the master of the three boys? Let him not be bullied by the concubines and slaves in the back house?

The second kid doesn't count. He can take good care of himself and the Mu family. In the final analysis, what she worries most is the third kid who will be married to Mu Wu by her. If you don't cherish it in your hands, who can guarantee that Mu Wu will not change his heart for a lifetime? Shuang'er is different from a man. He works outside and can fight and fall. No matter how bad he is, he still has brothers and friends to help him. Shuang'er is in the inner house. Besides his parents' family, who can call the shots for him? But now, the Mu family can't support it, and they will need Mu Wu to help in the future. Who can decide for the three boys? !

Although she used Mu Hongjin to calculate people's gains and losses, and she was more concerned about the rise and fall of the Mu family, she was still a grandmother who loved her grandchildren, and she was willing to make plans for her grandchildren, even if she bent over to beg a young man under 20. , as long as she can give the three boys an extra layer of protection, she can feel less guilt and more peace of mind.

Shen Ling sighed and helped the old lady Mu to sit down, already thinking of an idea, said: "Old lady, don't worry, in the future Mu Hongjin will be my younger brother, I will let Han Shi recognize him as his righteous brother, and the household registration will follow Han Shi's. Let's go, my Shen family will be Hong Jin's natal family in the future, okay?"

Old Madam Mu looked at Shen Ling, and Shen Ling said again: "It's not that I don't want to consider him a righteous brother, and the household registration is in my Shen family name. It's just that, a few days ago, my biological father committed a major murder case, and I don't know if it will affect the children and descendants, so it is better to follow Han Shi, so that I won't be affected."

Old Madam Mu sighed, "It's not easy for you."

"Don't worry, old lady, I have taken refuge with the third prince. Even if my father committed a serious crime, I should not be implicated very much. No matter how bad it is, I will be able to protect Hong Jin and keep him safe and sound for a lifetime."

"To take refuge with the third prince?" The old lady Mu was stunned for a moment, then nodded, "It's also a good place to go." But she didn't mention the matter of letting Shen Ling help the Mu family to get out of guilt. She probably understood that the matter of the Mu family was not Shen at all. Ling three words can be inserted into the words.

At the same time, in the capital, Mu Futai had just been taken into the prison of Dali Temple, dressed in prison uniform, with dirty hair and beard, shouting to the escorting officials, "Where is my son! My eldest son Mu Hongcheng , where is he imprisoned? Let us imprison our father and son together! Even if the sin is unforgivable, please consider the sake of human relations and affection, let us imprison him together! Let me see him!"

" Hurry in!" The prison head fiercely pushed Mu Futai into the cell, "What is Mu Hong long and Mu Hong short? There is no such person in Dali Temple, who knows what crime he has committed, maybe he is now in Tian prison. I saw him again, you might never see him again in your life!"

"Impossible!" Mu Futai grabbed the railing of the cell with a look of panic, "My Mu family is obviously accused of corruption and bribery, why do I Your son is not in Dali Temple?!"

The Dali Temple official, who had been standing with his hands behind his back, glared at the prisoner and said, "You shouldn't know, you don't need to ask, you won't be wronged, just stay honest. !"

After locking the door, the prison head lowered his head and followed the officials out, as if he had said something wrong.