Chapter 149

In Shenzhuang, the county government passed the news that Shen's father was convicted and executed by beheading. When the news came, Shen San suddenly fainted, Shen Da was so grief-stricken, grabbed Shen San and beat him.

Shen San can't take the imperial examination anymore, and he doesn't have to worry about Shen San at all, so he naturally wants to vent his grievance, "If it wasn't for you, who spent so much money in the family, how could I have taken that damn thing! I didn't touch a single copper. My son's light, in the end, it will affect future generations. I have pity on my son! I haven't started reading this book, but my future is dead! You will return my son's official status! You will return my son's fame!!"

Shen Although San's face was blue and purple, his eyes were extremely cold, and he looked at Shen Da with a sneer at the corner of his mouth, "Brother, do you think it's because of me that your nephews can't get the imperial examination? You look too high on your son, so you say that it doesn't make sense!"

"You dare to be stubborn!" Shen Da raised his fist again, Li Zheng had already been called, and was seeing this scene , hurriedly shouted to stop, preventing Shen Da from continuing.

Only then did Shen Da let go of his hand, and Shen San stumbled to the ground, coughing violently.

"Shen San, are you okay?" Li Zheng stepped forward and asked.

"It's okay." Shen San waved his hand and stood up. The clean and tidy clothes had already been replaced by coarse clothes. It would be fine if he fell on the ground and got up to take a shot. Shen San stood and looked at Shen Da coldly, the corners of his mouth still With a smile, but this smile makes people feel chills in the heart.

Shen family! Sure enough, even the seemingly most honest and honest boss looked very much like his cold-blooded and ruthless father. Shen San laughed, and almost burst into tears.

Li Zheng's heart froze when he laughed, and he couldn't help but stop with a cold drink, "Shen San, why are you so nervous!"

Shen San shook his head, gradually stopped his smile, looked up at Li Zheng, and his tone was a little bit more expressive. Heart ashes, "Lizheng, I want to split up."

He was fed up with everything here, whether it was being forced by the whole clan to take exams, or he was studying hard day and night with the hopes of his family, or now, his future was ruined, his fame was taken away, and he was defiled by his relatives. Trampled like mud, he had had enough.

He has always felt that only with fame is Shen San, and without fame, Shen San is nothing, nothing, and he is right. However, when he really lost his fame and was nothing, he seemed to find some freedom that he had never had before.

"Lizheng, after the separation, I want to sell all the things I got. You also know that I can't farm. I plan to go to the city to find a job to support myself." Shen Sandao.

His future is ruined, his reputation is ruined, even if he is a master, no one will want him, but he has read books after all, and he can go a long way to a place where others don't know him, at least he can be a bookkeeper and so on. , it will never be better to mix than to farm.

"Son! What kind of evil did you do! How did you make you look like this, this is to dig your mother's heart!"

Shen San looked at Shen's mother's crying indifferently, and said lightly: "Mother, I want to go to the city to find a job and split up with the big brother, are you going to follow me or the big brother? Or, mother, do you want to find the second brother?" Shen San's eyes were deep, with a hint of irony.

Mother Shen slapped Shen San's chest twice, but she was not willing to exert any strength, "What are you talking about! Your daughter-in-law is not married, and the family is not established, how can I rest assured, you still have to go to the city, who will give it to you? You do laundry and cook?!"

Shen San didn't answer, looking at Li Zheng.

Li Zheng also felt embarrassed, but he also felt that it was good for Shen San to split up the family. Shen San could not farm the land, and it was also a way to go to the city to seek a living, so he said: "Yes, split up the family!"

"No, I don't agree!" Shen The mother stalked her neck.

"How can you speak, Shen Zhibo is away, your family's boss is in charge of your family's affairs, and I, the patriarch, is your wife's turn to speak?" Li Zheng frowned, and Shen San didn't say anything.

"That's right, let's split up the family! Mother, I also agree to split up the family!" Shen Da had been waiting for this day. Hearing this, he was even more happy, and hurried to help. Mother Shen's objection was useless.

The Shen family split up quickly, and Li was on the spot to buy the land allocated to Shen San and count it as his own, and settle the money to Shen San. Shen San clutched the few taels of silver in his hand, and didn't say a word for a long time. In the past, this was just a drink for him to go out to participate in the literary society, but now, it is his entire net worth.

"Mother, who are you with?" Shen Da was overjoyed when he saw the separation of the family, and asked about Shen's mother's whereabouts.

Li Zheng scolded angrily, "Since ancient times, the eldest son has raised his parents and inherited Zong Qi. Since you have taken the bulk of the family's property, you should have raised your parents. What are you talking about!"

Shen Da was trained to shrink his head and muttered. Said: "Didn't I just ask? The second child is the richest now, and the mother loves the third child the most. Who knows who the mother is willing to live with."

"Who can I live with!" Shen's mother glared, "You are the boss. , you should support me, why, you still don't plan to support me?!"

"How can you! Mother, I am different from my brothers, I will definitely support you." Shen Da sneered quickly.

Mother Shen muttered and glared at Shen Da before she said: "I'll go to the city with the third child to settle down first, and then come back when he settles down, you don't want to drive me away!"

"Mother! You all go to the city. I'm in, come back! The second child is also in the city! He's rich now..." Shen Da said quickly.

Shen San opened his mouth and just wanted to say something, when he saw Shen's mother staring, "What?! Can't I just come back and live!"

"Okay, okay!" Shen Da saw that Shen's mother's attitude was firm, and Li Zheng was also staring at him, so he had to shrink his head and accept his fate, how rich the second child is! I don't know what my mother was thinking, but she didn't want to go there.

Mother Shen took Shen San's hand and said: "You have made up your mind, mother can't beat you, it's better to go to the city, you're not meant to farm the land, it's better to find something to do than in the country, mother follow you first. Set up a good place, put it in place for you, arrange it, and then come back, I can't worry about you alone, but you have less money, and your fourth brother is also small, so I can't let go. I can only do this first, then I will run around diligently and take care of it for you."

Shen San opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say for a while, and after a long time, he said: "Mother, I will take you to the second brother's house. , you don't have to worry about me and the fourth brother."

Shen's mother curled her lips, "That's a debt collector. If he is rich, he doesn't recognize his parents. What has he seen at home when he is rich? He doesn't pay a penny, just like an iron rooster. , Besides, even if I get close, I can't live safely. What should I do here? I don't know if your fourth brother was beaten to death by your elder brother!"

"Mother, this is not right, how could I beat the fourth brother? What?" Shen Da said dissatisfied.

"Oh, what kind of a good person do you think you are in co-authoring! Look at what your third brother asked you to beat, this is what your own brother did, it's obviously an enemy..." Mother Shen pointed at Shen Da's nose and scolded, With the patriarch present and a hat of filial piety pressed down, Shen Da just shrank his head and let Mother Shen scold.

Shen San looked at Shen Si, who was lying on the edge of the door, his youngest fourth brother. He was looking at the house in panic, as if he knew that what happened in the house might affect his future days. Shen San walked over and carried him. He touched Shen Si's head with his hand.

"Third brother, are you leaving? Mother is leaving too?" Shen Si said at a loss.

Shen 4th was young, and he was usually naughty and mischievous. Shen 3 always disliked this 4th younger brother, and he had never seen him so flustered and pitiful. If you plan to go to Shen Ling to live a prosperous life, at least, do you really have a heart for him?

He is the son who has received the most effort in the family, and the fourth is the youngest son in the family. The two of them have always been the two most loved by Mother Shen. Mother Shen is indeed partial, but partiality is also sincere. At least Mother Shen is sincere to him and Shen Fourth. Loving and caring.

Shen San smiled and seemed to be relieved. At least, someone was really kind to him, "Yes, I'm leaving, but my mother won't leave. My mother is only away for a while and will come back to take care of you."

Shen Si loosened up Breath, the whole person seems to relax.

In the city of Huaizhou, the imperial envoy came and took a jade pendant to the door of Mu Mansion. A jade jade pendant engraved with a cloud pattern was placed in front of several family members of the Mu residence, "This jade pendant is from the things sealed up in your house. Who did you find it?" The

more Mu Hongyuan looked at it, the more familiar the jade pendant looked, very much like the piece that Qing'er wore all the year round, but the Mu family ransacked the house, and the jade pendant of Qing'er was also taken away by the government. Now, I didn't expect it to be taken by the imperial commissioner, and he came to inquire seriously.

Just as Mu Hongyuan was about to open his mouth to answer, he remembered what Shen Ling had taught him for many days. No matter how unrewarded the stone was, after Shen Ling had carefully sculpted it for many days, it would be a little bit white. Mu Hongyuan suddenly remembered Shen Ling's words before he opened his mouth. You have to think more before speaking, so Mu Hongyuan thought about it, and then the more he thought, the more wrong it became.

Is there something wrong with this jade pendant? Otherwise, why would the imperial envoy take the jade pendant to ask specifically? Mu Hongyuan was a little panicked. At this moment, the Mu family could no longer withstand any twists and turns. Mu Hongyuan subconsciously looked at Mrs. Mu. Although Mrs. Mu was shrewd and experienced, she was old and her eyes were dim. With such a piece of jade pendant, I don't understand why Mu Hongyuan is looking at her, let alone answer.

Mrs. Mu looked familiar, but she didn't dare to say it, but her expression changed slightly. The imperial envoy turned directly to Mrs. Mu, "Is it this lady's?"

"It's not mine, it's not mine!" Mrs. Mu hurriedly waved her hand , has just been jailed, Mrs. Mu's panic has not yet subsided, she is very afraid, and quickly waved her hands in panic.

The imperial envoy slapped the table angrily, "Do you want me to judge one by one?"

Mu Hongyuan frowned, as the current head of the Mu family, he naturally couldn't let the imperial envoy interrogate his family, so he stepped forward and said, "I don't know this jade pendant. What's the matter? You can actually come by the labor imperial commission in person?"

"You don't need to know what you shouldn't know, just explain it honestly."

Mu Hongyuan closed his eyes, many people in the family have seen Qinger wearing this jade pendant, he Unable to hide it, Mu Hongyuan said: "This jade pendant is worn by one of my concubines, magpie, go and call Mrs. Qing over."

"Yes." Slaves, but magpies are loyal in nature and are willing to serve the old lady in the Mu family until she dies, so they are still in the Mu family.

Mrs. Qing was called by the magpie and walked quickly towards the hall. On the way, she inquired about the matter with the magpie. She was so frightened that she could not walk steadily, but she was still supported by the magpie and walked over, "I don't know anything. , that jade pendant is not mine, it's my mother's, not mine..."

Madam Qing was so frightened that she almost cried, she could only mumble to herself, Magpie listened to Madam Qing's muttering and said, "Tell me. It's no use, who knows where your jade pendant came from, and you're causing trouble for the Mu family! Humph! Don't implicate us!"

Madam Qing was even more frightened, she was already timid, and she could survive in prison. Thanks to Mu Wu's care, how could he withstand such a thing.