Chapter 131

In a town dozens of miles away from Shenzhuang, Shen Da hesitated for a long time but stepped into the pawnshop, "What is this guest officer doing?" The man came forward and asked with a smile.

Shen Da paused, took the token from his arms, and handed it to the man, "Take this." The

man took it over. The black token was as dark as a stone and as black as ink. The man weighed it, but he couldn't recognize it. What material is it, he turned to Shen Dao: "Wait a minute, I'll ask the boss to see it." Shen Da had to nod.

When the boss arrived, he stroked his beard and groped for a while, and then carefully read the engraving on the token for a long time. Without saying a word for a long time, Shen Da was a little nervous, "What? Is it worthless?" The

boss put down the token but did not return it . To Shen Da, but said: "I don't know where this thing came from? Can you recognize the characters on it?"

"I can't read!" Shen Dao: "I am a farmer in the countryside, I can't read.

" Where did this thing come from? Did it pass down from the ancestors?"

"No, no!" Shen Dasheng was afraid of the origin of this thing, and quickly said: "I picked it up, I went into the mountains to chop wood, and I picked it up in the mountains, I just wanted to ask if it's worth the money, and see if I can exchange some silver, why? Boss, can't I exchange it for silver?"

"No!" The shop owner said quickly, "Of course it can be exchanged for silver, this is a high-quality cold iron, which is rare. As soon as I saw it, it's just that I don't have so much money in my shop at the moment, you have to wait for me here for a while, and I'll get the money for you."

Shen Da heard the words and put his heart back in his stomach, and was pleasantly surprised. It is valuable, no wonder the family hid it like a treasure, and no one would know it. He is the eldest, and the treasure in the family should have been passed on to him. The parents hid this thing so well, they definitely did not intend to give it to him. For the third brother, Shen Da felt a little indignant when he thought of this. Fortunately, he stole it out.

"Okay, thank you boss!" Shen Da hurriedly bent down and smiled, with a look of joy on his face. The pawnshop couldn't get so much money for a while, how much money would it cost! "Boss, I'll be waiting here, go and get the money!" The

shop owner returned the token to Shen Da, who quickly wiped it like a baby and stuffed it close to his chest, not afraid of the cold, the shop owner pulled the man Said: "Come here, I instruct you to keep an eye on the store."

"It's the boss, don't worry, I will definitely take a good look at the store." The man wondered why the owner of the store insisted on pulling him out, but he followed him until the door , the shop owner said: "Watch it!" The

guy saw the shop owner's meaningful eyes and instantly understood that the first level of the court's collection of stolen goods has always been the pawn shop, so the pawn shop has been placed in the pawn shop all the year round. This token is also stolen goods. The guy looks at the shop owner with admiration. He has seen so many pictures of stolen goods for so many years. He did not expect the boss to have such vicious eyes, and he recognized the items on the stolen goods at a glance. Those of you who have read the swag album, didn't recognize it at all.

"Yes." The guy didn't dare to say more, just nodded to the shop owner with a meaningful expression on his face.

When the shop owner saw that he understood, he was relieved and turned around to report the case to the county government. If it was ordinary stolen goods, he might have dared to accept it at a low price, but this thing would not work. , Ordinary people are not allowed to use it, and the token is also engraved with the word 'Chu', with a jade seal on the back, and the letter is like I am here in person. This kind of thing is a great trouble at a glance, and it might end up affecting the lives of the whole family. It's possible, how dare he accept it, it's more important to go to the county government to report the case, this person really picks it up, it doesn't matter if it's his thing, he can't control it anyway, in short, it's serious not to touch it.

Shen Da was sitting in the pawnshop, and the man poured him a cup of tea when he came back, and said, "This distinguished guest, sit down for a while, it's unfortunate today, the pawnshop received a valuable thing this morning, and all of a sudden the turnover was The money is all used up, and it happens to be not enough at the moment, you sit for a while, our boss will come back after going to the bank."

"Chengcheng, it's troublesome, it's really troublesome." Shen Da stood up and helped the teacup.

"Look at what you said, sit down!" The man turned around and leaned in front of the counter, playing with his clothes, waiting to entertain the guests, ignoring Shen Da.

It didn't take long for the yamen to come. Shen Da stared blankly at the people

pouring in at the door of the pawnshop. The shop owner suddenly pointed at him and said, "It's him!" At a glance, this thing has not appeared in the world for a long time, and most people don't recognize it, but Han Tie and Ruzhen still understand these yamen in person, and directly locked Shen Da, "Take it away!

" What's going on? Did you arrest the wrong person? I didn't do anything! Boss, what the hell is going on?" The

shop owner didn't answer Shen Da's words at all, but watched him leave.

Shen Da was interrogated and tortured several times in the prison, but Shen Da was bitten to death and refused to let go of saying that this thing was his own, only that it was picked up from the mountain. If he admits that this thing is really his own, let alone hurting a family, he will definitely be convicted, and then he will no longer be able to leave the prison door, so he firmly bites and refuses to let go.

The token was turned over to the county magistrate, and the magistrate knew this token. After all, there were not many officials who had tokens with the word 'Chu' at that time, and together with the seal of the jade seal, there were only Chu Ci, the military advisor more than ten years ago. Now, this is the relic of Chu Ci! The magistrate did not dare to keep the token in his hand for a long time, and turned to report it.

This matter was reported layer by layer, and no one dared to hold it in their hands. After all, the higher the officials of the dynasty, the more aware of how much trouble the Chu Ci incident was, and no one dared to intercept it. In the end, it reached Tianting. I don't know, he is fighting to defeat the Yao family. Mu Hongyuan hasn't been able to go out since he was locked up last time. Shen Ling can't count on him for the time being, but fortunately, Mu Futai didn't do anything to him. He lost something terribly devastated, or was unwilling to take care of Shen Ling's gossip. In short, he ignored the disturbance he made in Huaizhou.

Shen Ling has been negotiating with Yao's servants along with the merchants who were oppressed by Yao's for the past few days!

It is not the servant who came to Huaizhou to buy the property this time. It is said that this time it was the head of the village outside the Yao family, who came out to buy the property in the name of doing business for himself, but everyone understands that this so-called Zhuangtou must be Yao's trusted servant, and behind Zhuangtou, Yao's big Buddha must also be standing, but there are some things that everyone knows, but they can't explain it.

Shen Ling finally saw this servant of the Yao family. The other party seemed to have heard the wind and knew the details of Shen Ling. Whether it was true or false for the time being, since Shen Ling had already said that he had Mr. Fu as the backstage, and called Mr. Fu. Under the guise of creating a chamber of commerce in Huaizhou, this face is still to be given.

"Boss Shen, I've looked up to him for a long time."

"This is Young Master Yao, right? Shen Ling has also looked up to him for a long time these days."

Yao Wancheng and Mu Wu are similar in nature. Only when they can do things are they entrusted with important tasks, given their family names, and come to Huaizhou to do business. Generally, the servants who are given their surnames are no longer ordinary servants, but half masters. Yao Wancheng and Mu Wu are the same.

"Young Master Yao, we Ming people don't speak secretly, we speak directly, and we don't have to go around in circles. After all, Mr. Fu and Mr. Yao are of the same kind, and we are also our own family."

"Exactly." Yao Wancheng smiled. He nodded and listened to what Shen Ling planned to say.

Shen Lingdao: "In this way, since Huaizhou has established a chamber of commerce and surrendered to Mr. Fu, it is our own family. You don't have to buy it in Huaizhou. There are so many counties in the world. I think Jinzhou is good. There are businessmen there. It's so rich!"

Yao Wancheng said: "Boss Shen's words are bad. Although Jinzhou merchants are rich in industry, none of them are easy to contaminate. They always have some connections with nobles. I am a small servant and want to do something. How can I dare to provoke them with my own private property? I think Huaizhou is good, and I don't ask for more. Just give me a place to stand and make money together. If you don't want to sell it, I won't force it. , there is no reason for anyone to force another, why do you have to involve all the nobles? Or is your boss Shen unhappy that I am in Huaizhou?"

"How can you! You can come to Huaizhou, you are our Huaizhou businessman. It's just that you said just now that there is no reason for anyone to coerce anyone in money and goods transactions. Good! I appreciate your behavior. Today is just right. I am now the president of the Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce. I will replace the others. The merchant will reply to you, we will not sell the property you want to buy! If you are not satisfied, come talk to Shen Ling, and if the Yao family is not happy, then talk to Fu Lao, that's perfect."

Yao Wancheng was blocked When I went back, my face became ugly, "Boss Shen, why are you doing this?"

"No way, I'm entrusted by others, loyal to others, and besides, Mr. Fu will definitely support my actions today."

"Boss Shen, How did I hear that you not only followed Old Fu, but also the third prince?" Yao Wancheng narrowed his eyes, "Do you really think Old Fu will cover you?"

"Elder Fu is a kind and amiable person, I have had the fortune to do so. I met him once, and admired him deeply, so I defected to him later, but I was a businessman and had to consider the trade-offs. For Mr. Fu, Mr. Fu will of course cover me, of course, if Yao Shi is willing, I am also willing to give Yao Shi a generous gift, and I will never favor one over another." Shen Ling smiled.

Yao Wancheng had nothing to say for a while, he didn't dare to snatch directly in the name of Yao's name, he could only say that he was a silver trader, and there was no such thing as coercion, but Shen Ling said in turn that they were not happy Trading, he was not afraid of Yao Shi at all. He proposed that Mr. Fu would not cover Shen Ling, but Shen Ling blocked him back again. He seemed to be a confidant of Mr. Fu, but he didn't know how to deal with it for a while.

Yao Wancheng thought about it for a while, then ended the conversation with a few polite words. The acquisition of the industry naturally ended without a hitch. He wanted to go back and write a letter to his master to see how to treat Shen Ling. If Shen Ling was really Old Fu's person, they would Whether or not to rip off his face, he has to grab the property. If Shen Ling is not from Elder Fu, what will they do? These matters are related to the overall situation of the court, and it is not something that he can decide as a little servant, and can only be arranged by the master.

"Young Master Yao!" Shen Ling added, "My china shop will open in a few days, and I'll send someone to send you an invitation! You must come for a drink."

Yao Wancheng turned around abruptly and looked at him coldly. Looking at Shen Ling, he suddenly smiled and said, "Okay, Yao must go to congratulate him."

"That's very good, Young Master Yao walk slowly." Shen Ling smiled and cupped her hands.

After Shen Ling sent Yao Wancheng away, he sighed silently in the bottom of his heart, and sure enough, the fox fake tiger's prestige was not bad, although the tiger probably didn't know that he was using his prestige at the moment.

Hmm... I hope the guards sent by the third prince will arrive soon, otherwise he will have to provoke Yao Shi to deal with him sooner or later, and there is also Mr. Fu, who uses his name to provoke hatred, maybe he will come at that time. It wasn't just the Yao family who took care of him, but also Elder Fu's people. At that time, he could only rely on the protection of the third prince.