Chapter 163: Wei Yi's Past (Extra)

Wei Yi met Chu Ci again on the battlefield. Jinzhou was nearly destroyed by the city. Wei Yi led troops to support him. With a sword in one hand, Chu Ci commanded the remaining soldiers on the tower to fight. He didn't have the ability to kill the enemy on the battlefield, but he was able to command the battle. His dark eyes seemed to belong to a wolf cub in the middle of the night, and blood could only stimulate it. Brighter, in the lone army, people can notice it at a glance.

This person is in command, even if there are only dozens of soldiers left, as long as you look into his eyes, you will not think that this person will lose, there is no reason.

Wei Yi killed the enemy behind, hurry up, hurry up, save the people on the tower! The screams of killing sounded, and the enemy realized that the reinforcements in the city had arrived, and they were cut into several pieces by Wei Yi's cavalry as if they were passing through a sieve, making a mess.

When the battle was over, Wei Yi's armor was dripping blood, and the city gate finally opened. The only remaining guards in the city opened the door to welcome the reinforcements, but Chu Ci disappeared. Wei Yi asked, and Mo Ji stepped forward and said: " Marshal Qi, Chu Ci has not slept for two days and just passed out."

Yes! In the end is a weak scholar, even with a pair of wolf cub eyes. Wei Yi laughed, the back of the knife patted the side of his leg, obviously in a good mood, "Let him fall asleep!" Wei Yi didn't know that Chu Ci was asleep, but was carried by Mo Ji into his room and fell asleep.

"Yes!" Mo Jizhan's upright and powerful demeanor seemed to be the most energetic of the remaining soldiers, and even now, he was still in high spirits, as if there was no battle at all.

Wei Yi knows that his subordinate, although his brain is not very good, his force is really good, and his strength is great, others may be directly exhausted after fighting for two days and two nights, but he still stands firm, not like The appearance of staying up all night.

"When he wakes up, let him come to see me, doesn't he want to be a counselor? Let him come and talk to me!"

"Yes!"

After Chu Ci woke up, had a meal, bathed and changed clothes, it was already noon the next day. Wei Yi was handling follow-up affairs in the military camp. Chu Ci stepped up, dressed in a Confucian robe, and had a lingering temperament. Although he was not very handsome, It is also difficult to ignore, and it is in stark contrast to all the rough people in the military camp.

"Chu Ci sees the marshal and sees all the generals." Chu Ci bowed his hands.

Wei Yi swept Chu Ci's body and said, "Listen to Mo Ji, you commanded the battle of Jinzhou?"

"It's better to rely on General Mo to take the lead, be brave and fearless, and motivate the morale to be able to defend the city." In other words, Except for those who killed the enemy, he did it all. Chu Ci is very frank.

Hearing this, Wei Yi smiled and said, "If that's the case, then you can stay in the barracks and be a counselor!"

"Thank you, Marshal!" Chu Ci cupped his hands.

After that, Wei Yi led the team to fight a lot of battles. Chu Ci, this boy looked good, but he was actually ruthless and ruthless. If he can cheat two enemies, he will not only cheat one. There are many strategists in the army, but he can make soldiers There are not many who are convinced, and Chu Ci is one of them. The relationship between Wei Yi and Chu Ci is getting better and better. In Wei Yi's own words, it is a life-threatening friendship. The iron brother is just Wei Yi. Wei Tie Da's brother was not willing to play with him and other generals, but only liked to tease Mo Ji.

"Mo Ji, my tent is broken, can you mend it for me?"

"Mo Ji, help me wash my clothes, you are not allowed to wash other people's clothes, you can only do it yourself."

Or, General Mo was in a meeting one day. When they were eating, the generals next to him were eating a lot of steamed buns and buns made by the Huotou Army, as well as large pieces of meat to eat. Mo Ji silently held a pot of burnt stuff that could not be seen. He ate it in small sips, and when someone asked him, he only said that Chu Ci gave him to eat, and he couldn't finish it.

Although Wei Yi felt that Chu Ci was a brother, and Mo Ji's character could not play with him, he was just a subordinate, but Wei Yi was also dissatisfied with Chu Ci's behavior of only holding Mo Ji to bully him, and even had some sympathy Mo Ji, but Wei Yi didn't dare to go to Chu Ci, and just said to the other generals: "You share what he ordered, and show it to the poor."

Everyone also sympathized with Mo Ji and contributed their own food. Looking dumbfounded at the pot that was filled in an instant, how can I finish it? ! However, Mo Ji had a large appetite, so after killing the food presented by his colleagues, he still ate the lunch cooked by Chu Ci himself.

Chu Ci surreptitiously went to Wei Yi, with a little excitement on his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Wei Yi was puzzled.

"Marshal, can I ask you something?"

"Speak!" Wei Yi sat up straight and said solemnly, it was rare to see Chu Ci actually asking him, and he must be taken seriously.

"How did you chase your daughter-in-law back then?"

"Following your daughter-in-law?" Wei Yi rubbed his chin, raised his head and thought deeply, "What? Do you have a sweetheart? Which one? Wouldn't it be better to just propose marriage? I'll propose to you!" Wei Yi patted his chest.

"I'll come by myself, I'll come by myself." Chu Ci coughed twice, "Just tell my daughter-in-law how to chase it."

Wei Yi straightened his chest silently, with a deep face, "Back then, it was my daughter-in-law who chased after him. The me..."

Chu Ci's eyes lit up, "Really! Hurry up! Pass on the experience."

"My daughter-in-law will also pass on the experience of chasing me?

"

"Okay!" Wei Yi nodded and recounted the things that his daughter-in-law gave him to sew clothes and cook, and added, "Maybe it's not suitable for you." How can a woman's method of chasing a man be directly applied What about a man chasing his daughter-in-law?

Chu Ci nodded, thoughtfully, "No wonder I haven't been able to catch up."

"Whose do you like?"

"Wait for a drink!" Chu Ci slipped away like a wind.

Then, Wei Yi witnessed the upgraded version of Chu Ci's bullying of Mo Ji. Mo Ji's clothes were sewed with patches. During training on the training ground, a handkerchief embroidered with flowers fell out, and the training ground was silent. , Mo Ji's food has become more and more unwatchable recently. Because he is quite full, he can't eat other normal food contributed by the friendship of his colleagues.

But Wei Yi gradually saw that something was wrong. These routines seemed to be a little familiar...

"What do you think?" In the corner of the military camp, Chu Ci propped up on the tent with one hand regardless of his image, and Mo Ji was on the wall. Yi quickly shrank back, feeling that something extraordinary was happening.

"I..." Mo Ji smiled.

Chu Ci waved his hand, "Don't think about it, our affairs are settled like this, you have eaten the meal, and I have made up for the clothes, so it's decided."

"There are no three books and six rituals..."

"That kind of thing. You are an orphan, and I am an orphan. You have no family, no family, no family. Who should you ask for the three books and six rituals? Let's just agree, and I will be your daughter-in-law from now on, remember? ?"

"Remembered."

Wait! The amount of information is a bit large, and Wei Yi said that he is a little dizzy...

When Wei Yi reacts to look for Chu Ci...

"Yeah! I'm Shuang'er, didn't I tell you?" Chu Ci looked very sincere.

Did you say it! ! Wei Yi's eyes widened, who in the entire military camp knew that the military division of Chu was Shuang'er! Everyone treats Chu Ci as a boy! Besides, how could Shuang'er not apply grease and powder, and wear wide-sleeved robes no matter how bad it is! What's the point of dressing up as a man all day long! wrong! How could Shuang'er be allowed to enter the barracks? ! Wei Yi was furious.

"Which rule in the barracks says that Shuang'er is not allowed to come in?" Chu Ci blinked innocently. During the war, even women can be incorporated into the army to fight, especially for Shuang'er. It is also a powerful fighting force, and no military regulations dare to write this sentence, but everyone defaults to it, just like women can't fight, although it is not written in the military regulations, but it is It's everyone's own rules.

When Wei Yi told Chu Ci about this rule, Chu Ci nodded, "This rule should be changed."

Is this a problem with rules! !

Since then, Wei Yi has embarked on the difficult road of breaking up Chu Ci's husband. Although he worked hard to digest it, he accepted the fact that Chu Ci was a twin, but he felt that Mo Ji was not worthy of Chu Ci at all! Is Chu Ci blind? There are many generals who are more talented than Mo Ji in the entire barracks position, how come they are attracted to Mo Ji? ! Sure enough, the brain is overused in war, and the IQ is negative in other places? !

"Do you want to think about it again, or you can be a civil servant! After returning to Beijing, I will introduce you to Tanhualang!"

Chu Ci looked at Wei Yi sympathetically, "Marshal, don't you like me? Are you so active in breaking us up?"

Wei Yi, who has a beloved daughter-in-law who has just given birth to a fat son: #¥#%@¥...

"Although you love me deeply, I already have a place in my heart." Chu Cipai He patted Wei Yi on the shoulder.

Wei Yi was defeated.

When Wei Yi regained his strength, Chu Ci said earnestly: "I just like him! I don't like others because they are too smart."

Are others smarter than you? !

"Marshal! There are so many smart people in the world, it's not easy to find a stupid one, you have to cherish it, you have to bless me..." I

wish you were mad at Mo Ji! He himself is often angry with Mo Ji!

"I just like stupid..."

Wei Yi lost again.

During the repeated defeats and battles, Wei Yi received the news of the emperor's personal expedition. The war has reversed the situation. They are no longer passively beaten, and the emperor can also come out and conquest the fruit in person. In the military camp, the emperor heard the merits of Chu Ci and called Chu Ci. Go up and ask questions.

In front of the people, the immortal-like Chu Ciyi Jue is graceful, elegant, and temperamental. It is completely different from the rogue behind people. It looks like a virtuous minister who is not born, just like a blooming and brilliant narcissus. Hua, the new officials and the emperor were all brightened up. This person seems to be capable, and the rumors are indeed credible.

Later, Wei Yi watched the smile on Chu Ci's face gradually replaced by worry, and heard that he was pregnant and wanted to leave the barracks with Mo Ji.

In the end, he watched Mo Ji take the order to leave, died in battle, Chu Ci went far away, and watched the emperor's anger and anger, Wei Yi thought it was a bit ridiculous, has the emperor ever seen the face of the queen of Chu Ci? Does he know that the human nature that he wants to get by forcing the leader to death is not what he imagined at all? !

Chu Ci died, but the boat capsized in the gutter of the people who had seen the wind and waves. Wei Yi couldn't believe the news he got, but he had to believe it. , he looked at the emperor with increasingly cold eyes. He watched the emperor gather all kinds of women who looked similar to Chu Ci into the palace, watched the emperor ignore the concubine who was born in a noble family, and let the son he gave birth to fend for himself. With the Duan family's rage but having to endure it...

Wei Yi just laughed, there is some revenge, so don't rush to avenge it.