Chapter 57

Since the shop was temporarily unavailable, Shen Ling let go of this idea and concentrated on the operation of Bifang Wine. Mu Hongyuan's injury was almost healed. This morning, Mu Hongyuan came to Shen Ling in a carriage. 's home.

"Brother Shen!" Mu Hongyuan, like a bird out of the cage, trotted towards Shen Ling cheering, but was quickly supported by the servants behind him.

"Young Master, be careful!" The servant looked panicked.

Mu Hongyuan felt that he had nothing to do, but the newly grown meat was still very tender and a little uncomfortable, but the rest was really fine. During this time, he was lying in bed every day and eating all kinds of supplements. He has gained a lot of weight, and if he doesn't move, he really can't even keep the only good skin he has left.

Shen Ling smiled and watched Mu Hongyuan rush over, but did not stop him, but just stood up to greet, "Your servant told me you were coming to me, but I was waiting for you at home."

"Got it, I know you Shen . The son is very busy, and he doesn't even have time to see his friends. Oh, your husband is also here, little sister-in-law." Mu Hongyuan said with a smile.

Han Shi looked at Mu Hongyuan in surprise, and felt that the Second Young Master Mu was different from what he had imagined, and seemed to be much more cheerful. "Hello, Second Young Master." Han Shi nodded.

"Your yard is beautifully decorated. This small garden is not bad. I'll get you some rare flowers to plant tomorrow." Mu Hongyuan sat on the stone bench and said casually.

Shen Ling also sat down, pulled Han Shi down by the way, and asked him to sit down as well, and then said to Mu Hongyuan: "First of all, this is a vegetable garden, not a garden, and secondly, Jin Gui's flowers are not easy to care for, I can The waiter is not good, let's forget it, by the way, you are here today, yesterday Han Shi bought a fish and it was still in the tank, how about I cook a dish for you myself?" Shen Ling said enthusiastically.

"You know how to cook?" Someone like Mu Hongyuan who had never been in the kitchen really couldn't understand how a big man could cook.

"Of course, before I got married, I was doing everything in the house, chopping firewood, boiling water, cooking, and going to the ground. Why can't I!" Shen Lingdao, fortunately, the previous master had done all of this, and he suddenly started to cook. Not too surprising.

Mu Hongyuan's expression was somewhat sympathetic. He knew about Shen Ling's previous situation. The Mu family had already checked Shen Ling's bottom line, and the only thing that was unclear was what Shen Ling said. He has learned everything. From a hermit in the mountains, no one can prove it.

"It's decided." Shen Ling smiled and said, "Wait! I'll go pick up the fish first." Shen Ling stood up, a jade pendant around his waist attracted Mu Hongyuan's attention.

"This jade pendant looks familiar!" Mu Hong said from afar, but he didn't think much about it. Many good things from Shen Ling's family were actually from his family and were given to Shen Ling later.

"Of course it's familiar, it's your mother's admiration for me." Shen Ling looked down at the jade pendant with a strange smile, Mu Hongyuan looked carefully, but couldn't see anything wrong, as if it was just his dazzling eyes.

"Speaking of which, your mother's birthday is about to be born. I also said that when Mrs. Mu's birthday is over, I will take care of all the wine in your house, and it will be counted as a part of my heart."

Mu Hongyuan seemed to suddenly remember something, and suddenly said : "By the way, is that wine? Peach Blossom Wine, I remember, I still have a task today! My mother said, let me buy some wine to go back and celebrate her birthday, look at me, I will be excited when I see you Now , forget everything."

"You don't have to buy it, I'll give it to you." Shen Ling said.

"How can it be done?! How much money, I will pay, my mother gave me the money." Mu Hongyuan said that he was about to pay, but Shen Ling held the back of his hand.

"When I'm a brother, put away the money." Shen Ling looked solemnly.

Mu Hongyuan froze for a moment, feeling that Shen Ling was a little strange, but he couldn't tell, but he didn't dare to refute Shen Ling's meaning. He always felt that if he insisted on giving money, something bad would happen.

Mu Hongyuan lowered his head, although he didn't know what was going on, he felt it would be better to change the subject! Mu Hongyuan turned around and said, "I heard that you are going to have a peach blossom poetry party. Let me tell you! My third brother especially likes these poetry parties and so on. You must remember to call us then." The most important thing is take him.

"Okay." Shen Ling nodded, "I still need your help then!" Shen Ling's face put on a faint smile again, and the atmosphere became better.

"Of course! What's the relationship between us!" Mu Hongyuan patted his chest and assured, "It's all up to me." Mu Hongyuan breathed a sigh of relief silently. Was Shen Ling angry just now? Are you angry? The key is why he is angry, he has no idea at all! Mu Hongyuan felt that he was a little deceived.

"Boss, hey, there are guests at home!" Shang Xian came in from the door and said with a smile. He is now the big shopkeeper in charge of selling wine. Although he has sealed this position, Shen Ling has given him the right to be above all restaurants and has full control over the promotion of Bifang Wine. He feels that he This position is very similar to the general manager, and the guy below also calls him that, so he is in front of him.

"Shang Xian, my buddy, this is the second son of Mu." Shen Ling introduced the two of them to each other. Mu Hongyuan sat on the stone bench and didn't get up, but nodded to show that he knew, while Shang Xian faced Mu Hongyuan. Hongyuan gave a big salute, and gave a respectful address to finish the introduction.

"What's the matter?" Shen Ling asked, thinking that Shang Xian came to him to ask him to sign a contract, or to agree to something he was going to do.

Shang Xian said: "It's nothing, just drop by and ask when the Peach Blossom Poetry Festival will open, and who can help us."

"Me, me!" Hearing the poetry meeting, Mu Hongyuan quickly raised his hand to signal, "I know a lot of people, what can I help with." It can be done, Mu Hongyuan seems very positive.

Before Shen Ling could speak, Shang Xian said with a smile: "That's great, if Second Young Master Mu is willing to help, it must be done with half the effort. Our boss has already handed over this matter to me, if Second Young Master Mu is willing to help , then if I have something to do, I will directly ask Second Master Mu for help."

"Hey!" Shen Ling stopped Shang Xian, "Be more reserved!" Where did this kind of problem of climbing on the pole come from.

"It's alright, I'm very happy to help, really! Just let me go out!" Mu Hongyuan's expression was solemn, and his face was bitter again, and he complained to Shen Ling, "You don't know, in order to apply for going out, It took a lot of work to make everyone in the Mu family know that I'm coming to you today, and that's all, I set a time limit for me to go back on time."

Shen Ling looked at Mu Hongyuan speechlessly, the injury was fine. Come on! As for what?

"So, give me a reason to let me go out again! I'm happy to help this..." Mu Hongyuan has forgotten Shang Xian's name, "This little brother is a favor."

"Then thank you Mu Er . "Young Master." Shang Xian said with a smile, "I don't know the third son of Mu..."

"He also has time!" Mu Hongyuan nodded. With the third child there, the family felt that the third child could take care of him and looked at him, maybe The release time will be longer. Besides, even if he didn't go out for him, Mu Hongjin would definitely be willing to help.

Shen Ling saw that the two had begun to discuss the specific details of help, rubbed his brows and sighed, and said, "Okay! Let's talk slowly, I'll go fish, Shang Xian stays for dinner, and my wife comes to help."

"Okay." Han Shi stood up and followed him. There were only Shang Xian and Mu Hongyuan left in the yard. They were chatting hotly about the Peach Blossom Poetry Club. Shen Ling glanced back inadvertently, frowning slightly. , why do you always think that Shang Xian came by coincidence, and that he is very enthusiastic about Mu Hongyuan's attitude, which means... rushing?

Mu Hongyuan also said just now that he went out and came to his place, everyone in Mu Mansion knew about it...

Shen Ling couldn't figure it out, but there was a little doubt in his heart, so he didn't think about it anymore, turned around and went to the kitchen to prepare a dish The big meal, boiled fish, speaking of which, I haven't eaten it for a long time, and Shen Ling really misses it.

In the kitchen, Han Shi rushed into the water to catch the fish before Shen Ling, "I'll come! You can make the fish later, I'll kill the fish." Han Shi said.

Shen Ling reached out to help, "What a big deal, it's worth sharing between you and me, and your skills in killing fish are really not good!" Shen Ling smiled helplessly, Han Shi used to cook mostly pancakes and porridge since he was a child. , The country people rarely kill chickens and eat fish, and they don't pay attention to the taste. Therefore, Han Shi basically can't cook these dishes, and he has no experience in dealing with these things, and he is not even as good as him.

Han Shi let go of his hand in disappointment, and let Shen Ling take it. He bit his lip and stood aside. Shen Ling grabbed the fish and put it in the basin, then took the kitchen knife and was ready to scrape the scales.

Han Shi whispered: "I can learn it, I want to learn how to cook fish." He didn't want Shen Ling to cook in the future, Shen Ling was already very busy, how could he bother him with trivial matters at home? Moreover, the housework at home should have been done by him! Men are not supposed to be in the kitchen.

It was because he was too stupid and not good at cooking, so Shen Ling kept cooking and Han Shi lowered his head.

Shen Ling didn't have to look back and only listened to Han Shi's tone to know what he was thinking, so he let go of his hand and handed the knife to Han Shi, "Then come, I'll teach you." Shen Ling smiled, her daughter-in-law was diligent and willing to learn , how could he not allow it? He also wants to eat delicious food made by Han Shi himself!

Han Shi was stunned for a moment, then quickly took it over with a smile on his face. Seeing the small dimple again, he nodded and said, "Then tell me how to make it, and I can definitely make it delicious!"

"Well." Shen Ling nodded, stretched out his hand to hold the back of Han Shi's hand, and embraced Han Shi in his arms, "Then I will teach you to scrape off the fish scales first, so that there is nothing left, it doesn't mean that the fish is cooked and the fish scales are eaten. Just spit it out by yourself, the fish scales must be scraped clean."

"Well." Han Shi nodded heavily, his face a little red.

"Then use scissors to open the belly, and insert it through the small opening below..."

A strong fishy smell came from his nostrils, Han Shi endured it, and finally couldn't help it, forcibly broke away from Shen Ling's arms, staggering. ran out of the kitchen, retching against the corner.

Shen Ling was pushed somersaults, then stood up quickly, and chased after nervously, "Little Stone, are you okay?"

"It's okay, it's okay." Han Shi waved his hands, his face pale, and crouched on the ground.