Chapter 84

When Mu Wu came to visit, he directly asked Shang Xian's identity, because Shen Ling had promised him before that he would help him find out the details of Shang Xian, and Shen Ling told Mu Wu about Shang Xian's family background about his relationship with Wei Jing. The marriage was only briefly mentioned, but Mu Wu still grasped the point.

"Wait a minute, you said that Shang Xian and Wei Jing are married?"

Shen Ling paused and said, "Yes, it was decided in the past few days. It was decided by General Wei and Shang Xian's brother. After drinking and chatting, they settled the marriage like a joke, it is estimated that it is innumerable, and Shang Xian himself does not know."

"No wonder Shang Xian has been visiting General Wei these days, and he seems very angry. , do not avoid people at all." Mu Wu murmured.

Shen Ling especially wanted to add that it was smarter to go to someone to report the news in an open and honest way than to do it in a sneaky way! This guy is a spy, hurry up and figure it out! But he was caught in the middle, and he was quite different from both sides, and he didn't know what to say.

Mu Wu seemed to see Shen Ling's entanglement and also knew his embarrassment. Shang Xian was his capable subordinate and he was Shen Ling's friend. He won't get the news today. Shen Ling is always more happy to hide than to resist, otherwise he wouldn't be in a hurry to take Han Shi to Cheng County.

"I see, thank you very much."

"You're welcome." Shen Ling frowned slightly and nodded.

After Mu Wu said goodbye, Shen Ling left with Han Shi only the next day. The carriage was ready, the quilts, pillows and even the fire were ready. Shen Ling specially made a small movable stove for him. Waiting for Han Shi to eat hot food on the way, it is already very hard to travel, how can you let your pregnant wife eat dry food? Every meal must be eaten hot. It is because of this that Shen Ling dragged on for so long. In any case, as long as the eyebrows are not burned, the pregnant daughter-in-law can't be wronged.

In the carriage, Shen Ling sat cross-legged in the corner and looked at Han Shi's belly. His mood was still a bit complicated. This must be taken care of. Even if he didn't have to think about it, he had never seen twins give birth. He knew that It is not easy for twins to give birth to children, and there may be accidents. They must be well cared for in order to avoid problems during childbirth as much as possible.

"Are you tired? Is the car shaking too much? Do you want to slow down?" Shen Ling looked up at Han Shi and asked seriously.

Han Shi sat on a pile of quilts, only wearing a middle coat and a blanket. Shen Ling said that it would be more comfortable, and Han Shi really felt that way. Sitting on a pile of quilts, he didn't feel any bumps, and he even felt a little drowsy when he was shaken. Suddenly he heard Shen Ling ask him, Han Shi was still stunned, is he tired?

"You look bad?" Shen Ling was a little nervous, "Is it motion sickness?"

"What is motion sickness? I'm just a little sleepy." Han Shi answered honestly.

Shen Ling frowned slightly, "It stands to reason that I should have slept enough! Could it be that the pregnant twins will gradually become more sleepy?"

Han Shi: "It's probably because the car shakes me sleepy!"

Shen Ling: ...

Shen Ling Nodding silently, "Okay then! Go to sleep for a while!"

"Oh." Han Shi couldn't help but ask, "But if I sleep too much, will it be bad for the child? I have to sleep today. I've already fallen asleep?" Han Shi, who was a father for the first time, had no experience, and basically listened to Shen Ling. Shen Ling, who was born in surgery, frowned and raised his head to think about it, but he couldn't remember how the medical book described the double If the child sleeps too much, what effect will it have on the child? It seems that this is not written in medical books at all, and he can only bring it from women.

"Sleep more, it shouldn't be a problem, right? Sleep when you're sleepy, how you feel comfortable." Shen Ling thought of the most versatile method. For a pregnant woman, as long as she doesn't violate those pregnancy taboos, she can be happy by herself. The twins should be the same, right?

"Yeah." Han Shi nodded, retracted himself into the blanket, lay down on the quilt and closed his eyes to rest, in fact, he didn't seem very sleepy.

Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief, Han Shi didn't feel any discomfort, it seemed that rushing on the road didn't affect him very much, so he was a little relieved. Shen Ling took the medical book about twin pregnancy next to it and continued to read it.

On the other hand, Shang Xian has been busy refusing Wei Jing's proposal for marriage these few days, and has to persuade Wei Jing to go back. Huaizhou is too dangerous for Wei Jing, and he has never had time to see Shen Ling. After all, he is doing business. Something must be ranked behind Wei Jing's matter!

But today, the steward told Shang Xian that the boss brought his wife back to Chengxian County, and Shang Xian was surprised, because Wei Jing's affairs were confusing and his mind reacted. He never asked anyone to ask him to question him. At first, he thought it was nothing to do, so he didn't look for him, so he didn't care. But now, the boss went to Chengxian and left Huaizhou, and he didn't even have anyone follow him. Say.

What does it mean? !

Shang Xian's heart sank suddenly, and he threw the ledger to the shopkeeper. "I'll check again when I come back."

"Where are you going, Steward Shang?"

"Go to see the boss!" Shang Xian went to the backyard to lead the horse, and then rode and chased outside the city.

Shen Ling's carriage was moving very slowly, and Shen Ling was not in a hurry to get to Chengxian right away, as long as he didn't stay in Huaizhou, Shang Xian rode a fast horse to chase after only three or four hours, so he also rushed When the sky was still bright, they were going to find Shen Ling and his party who were staying at the inn.

"Shang is in charge?" Almost all of Shen Ling's servants knew Shang Xian, and when they saw Shang Xian chasing after him on a horse, the driver was also startled.

Shen Ling heard the movement outside, opened the door of the carriage and walked out.

"Boss!" Shang Xian cried out aggrieved, pulling the reins of the horse.

Shen Ling said to the coachman, "Go book a room and ask for the best one."

"Yes." The coachman got off the carriage and walked towards the inn.

Outside, only Shen Ling and Shang Xian on the horse looked at each other, Shen Ling said, "Why are you here? Don't you need to be busy? Are the bills settled? Where is the general ledger? Let me take a look?" Shen Ling stretched out his hand.

Shang Xian blushed, "No, I... I just wanted to say, boss, you leave, why don't you tell me."

Shen Ling didn't speak for a long time, Shang Xian's face gradually turned pale, and he seemed to understand something. Na Na said: "Boss, I...I..."

"I remember I asked you before, why do you have to follow me, do you remember how you answered?"

"I said, I admire the boss and feel that The boss must be able to stand out, so he is willing to work with the boss." Shang Xian said.

"But I heard people say that when you followed me to Mu Mansion, you once sneaked into the forbidden area of ​​Mu Mansion." Shen Ling said frankly that since he told Mu Wushangxian's identity, he had to let Shangxian also Knowing that he has been exposed, otherwise, if he kills Shang Xian and offends Wei Jing, he will not be able to overcome this hurdle in his heart. He can use his own way to punish Shang Xian's deception, but he will not want to let him. He died at the hands of Mu Wu.

Shang Xian's face turned pale in an instant, "Mu Wu?"

Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, it turns out that Shang Xian knew that he had been exposed and dared to appear in Huaizhou, which was bold enough.

Seeing that Shen Ling didn't answer, Shang Xian couldn't help lowering his head. From where did Shen Ling know about each other, they already knew each other. The question now is, Shen Ling probably felt that he took advantage of him! Although it was really used at the beginning, but... but then it can't change a little bit, and besides, he didn't come to Shen Ling's side for the use of it at first.

"Boss, I'm sorry." Shang Xian felt that the only way to save himself was to apologize calmly, especially after his marriage with Wei Jing came out, Shen Ling must have firmly believed that he was a spy, no matter how much he refuted it, it was useless. Shang Xian raised his head, "Boss, let's talk frankly and openly."

Shen Ling got off the carriage and walked to Shang Xian's horse. Shang Xian also quickly dismounted and looked at Shen Ling eagerly.

Shen Ling said: "Come to the inn."

"Yes!" Shang Xian nodded quickly.

After entering the inn, Shen Ling settled Han Shi in the guest room to let him rest, then took Shang Xian to the private room, after Shen Ling sat down, he said: "Simply explain, don't add any emotions to me, and don't mix it up. A bunch of explanations."

"Okay." Shang Xian nodded, and his expression seemed to be a little desperate, "I have known the boss for so long, and I also know that the boss is not from the Mu family, so I told the boss directly. General Wei really knew him, he wore his normal clothes to go shopping that day, and we met, he thought I didn't know his identity, but I did, after all, I'm so smart..." Shang Xian smiled.

Shen Ling rubbed his brows.

"Okay, I understand! The point!" Shang Xian nodded quickly, looking at Shen Lingdao, "One day he suddenly said that he was going to fight, he was a soldier guarding the city, and he said that the enemy was outnumbered, I'm afraid not Good fight, let me not wait for him and escape from Chuzhou as soon as possible. If he can survive, he will come to me. If he cannot survive, let me find someone to marry. I was very angry, so I pretended to listen to him and left Chuzhou. In fact, he went back and hid in Chuzhou City, intending to accompany him to live and die together.

In the end, because of some coincidence, I found out that the city break was not a simple enemy attack, but someone opened the city gate and let the enemy in. I met that wave of people, and even watched them mix with the enemy with my own eyes. I escaped. When I got up, I followed those people in the chaos, and found that they turned out to be people from Chuzhou Futai. Later, Chuzhou Futai died. I knew that there must be other people behind it. I heard about Chuzhou Futai and Huaizhou Fu before. Tai is a member of the imperial court and the prince, and I thought to myself, if Wei Jing died, what would I accompany him to die? I have to avenge him, find out who opened the city gate, I have to Kill him and then I die. If Wei Jing didn't die and the city of Chuzhou was destroyed, it would be very dangerous for me to stay in the city. What kind of love did I die for? So he simply escaped from Chuzhou City and came to Huaizhou.

My intention to approach you is indeed to get close to the Mu Mansion, but not to destroy the Mu Mansion, but to find out who killed the Chuzhou Mansion, and then wait for Wei Jing to finish the battle, there is really no other meaning, I said It is also sincere to save dowry to do business with you. Except for Wei Jing and Mu Mansion, I really didn't hide anything from you. Boss, you have to believe me. "

Shen Ling was expressionless," Do you know that Mu Mansion and General Wei are enemies? Shang Xian paused, "I only learned about it in the past few days .

Before Wei Jing didn't even tell me his identity, how could I know such a secret thing?" ! "

"Then you know now, who killed Chuzhou Futai?" "

"Mu House!" What Wei Jing said, I believe him. "Shang Xian said.

"Okay, I'm fine, let's go!" "Shen Ling said.

"You still let me go!" Shang Xian said: "You still haven't forgiven me!" "

"I don't have anything to forgive you, and you can't stay in Huaizhou any longer. I didn't know that Mu Mansion was General Wei's enemy before, but now I don't know?" Your identity has been exposed. If it weren't for you, General Wei would not have gone to Huaizhou at all. Why don't you hurry and hide away? "

Shang Xian shrank his head.

"Go to the capital! The liquor store over there just happens to have a share of your shares. I'll ask another steward to take over the matter in Huaizhou."

"Boss..." Shang Xian was moved to tears.

"Sorry, I still haven't forgiven you, I just don't want you to die in Mu Wu's hands like this." Shen Ling said with a cold face.

Shang Xian held back his tears instantly, and looked at Shen Ling aggrievedly.