Chapter 148

Mu Hongyuan sighed, huddled into a ball of grievances silently, and his tone was a little low, "Shen Ling, I can't do anything if I'm not good at martial arts, and I can't even do business. I also know, what do you think I will do in the future? Do you want to sit and eat?"

Shen Ling patted Mu Hongyuan on the shoulder, "I'll just give you some shares, you will get the dividends, and you will still live your life casually."

Mu Hong Looking at Shen Ling from a distance, he was a little puzzled, "Brother Shen, why are you treating me so well?" When something happened to the Mu family, Shen Ling helped him in every possible way. What Ling bought back, how could he, Mu Hongyuan, how could he be able to make Shen Ling take care of him like this? !

Shen Ling paused for a while, why was he good to Mu Hongyuan? Shen Ling looked up at the sky, Mu Hongyuan was sincere and kind to others. He was even more righteous and had nothing to say about him. He helped him a lot, how could he do his best to help? Furthermore, part of the reason why the Mu family has come to this point is that he acquiesced to the sidelines and even contributed to the flames. How could he not feel guilty? But this feeling can only be placed in the bottom of my heart and cannot be stated explicitly.

Shen Lingdao: "You are righteous, you help me a lot, you are sincere, and you have a pure heart. Anyone who knows you can't help but help you."

"Really?" Mu Hongyuan hesitated, "But Xiao No, he lied to me! I also treat him with sincerity, and I admit that I have never hurt him or even thought about it, but he still hurt me and lied to me."

Shen Ling was helpless, even if some hatreds were real It exists, but there is no possibility of revenge, so it is best not to keep it in your heart, and always talk about it.

For example, the revenge between Han Shi and the emperor for killing his father, he would never declare it, let alone tell Han Shi, so that he would feel the suffering of this kind of revenge that cannot be repaid, he would rather hide it from Han Shi, If things are brought into the grave, Han Shi will not know.

He is selfish, domineering, and authoritarian, but fortunately, the people around him are small stones, so he can still be selfish and domineering.

"Mu Hongcheng committed suicide, can't blame Xiao San for not protecting the life of Mu's family?" Shen Ling tried to convince Mu Hongyuan, although he had a vague guess in his heart that Mu Hongcheng might not have committed suicide, but this guess cannot be compared with Mu Hong Yuan said, only according to the government's statement.

Mu Hongyuan scratched his neck, "Even if my brother committed suicide, Xiao San still promised me to keep the property of my Mu family, but now?! Didn't it come true?!"

"In addition to the safety of the Mu family, you also let me Xiao San will keep the Mu family's property?"

"Otherwise? You also know that I don't have the ability to make money, so I don't keep my family property. Could it be that I drink the northwest wind?" Mu Hongyuan felt that what he thought was very perfect at the beginning, and even his own way back After thinking about it, it's just that Xiao San didn't fulfill his promise.

Shen Ling nodded, "It's true."

"In short, Xiao San is lying to me and hurting me!"

This time, even Shen Ling couldn't say anything to refute Mu Hongyuan's words, but silently said that he still stood in the bottom of his heart. On his side, he followed Mu Hongyuan to ruthlessly criticized Xiao San, and then he gave up.

Mrs. Mu has seen Mu Wu's wealthy with her own eyes in the past few days. As a local snake in Huaizhou, Mu Wu is a smart person. Even if she planned to marry Mu Hongjin many years ago, she is naturally more concerned about accumulating family property. Accumulation, even Mrs. Mu was shocked.

Mu Hongyuan was studying the ledger in his room. Shen Ling said that if he wants to be a good businessman, he must at least be able to read the ledger.

Mrs. Mu pushed the door and came in, "Son!" Mrs. Mu raised her hand towards Mu Hongyuan and called, and walked over.

"Mother." Mu Hongyuan put down the ledger, stood up and looked at Mrs. Mu in confusion, "Why are you here? But what's wrong? Is it because there are not enough servants? Are you not taking good care of them?" Mu Wu, the servant of the Mu family It was all redeemed, but the Mu family was defeated and could not afford to support so many people, so they dismissed most of them, leaving only a few people to serve.

"No, how can there be so much money." Mrs. Mu thought of the sad things again, and felt a little uncomfortable, but there were more things in front of her, and she couldn't tolerate her grief and loss, so she said: "I came to you for your brother, you see, Even if his marriage with Mu Wu can't get married right away, should it be decided first?"

Mu Hongyuan frowned, "Why are you in such a hurry, we can't get married this year anyway.

" In the future, if you make a decision first, you won't be able to go back." Mrs. Mu patted the back of Mu Hongyuan's hand, "Now our family has fallen, and now Mu Wu still cares about the old master, but as time goes by, who knows if it will change, make an early decision. Good."

Why is it Mu Wu again? Mu Hongyuan scratched his head. Grandma also said the same thing a few days ago, and told him to make plans early. It is important to know that people's hearts can change. Mu Wu cares about Mu Hongjin at the moment and respects the old master, but not necessarily in the future. Could it be that Mu Wu has grown up? A look so untrustworthy?

Seeing that Mu Hongyuan didn't seem to understand what she meant, Mrs. Mu sighed and said, "Son, just say you, you are also a man, can you like someone who will never change your mind for a long time?"

Mu Hongyuan tilted his head. After thinking about it, he thinks that he can't. It's easy to like someone. He often finds beautiful women he likes, but as time goes by, to be honest, among the women he has seen, Qing'er is the most beautiful one, but Staying together for a long time, in fact, it is nothing more than that, and it will be dull after watching too much.

Mu Hongyuan shook his head, "No." At the

door, Mrs. Qing was holding a tray. She originally wanted to knock on the door to come in, but when she heard Mrs. Mu's question, she couldn't help but stop and heard Mu Hongyuan's answer again. , For a time, she felt uneasy, biting her rosy pink lips, she was about to cry.

"Exactly, you are like this, can't Mu Wu be like this?"

Mu Hongyuan was silent. As a man, he felt that Mu Wu might change his mind. After all, the existence of beauty was like a jewel before he got it. Back then, for love, he was different from his own father. After they all worked, they had to force their lives to bring people into the room. Those who vowed each other back then were more sincere than those who sang operas, but after a long time, they still faded, but that's all.

Mu Wu... Shouldn't he really be like him? Mu Hongyuan hugged his chest and pondered.

Mrs. Mu added: "So, we still have to make a decision first and make the marriage a reality. In this way, we can gather Mu Wu's mind and let him know that he is a rich man, and he can't mess around anymore. Second, we don't dislike Mu Wu's identity, nor do we embarrass him, the marriage promises to be happy, this is our grace, he has to be grateful, and naturally wants to be good to Hong Jin."

Mrs. Mu, of course, has her own thoughts, The property of Mu's five family is worth more than that of ordinary big families, and it is enough for her third son to live a prosperous and healthy life. If you change to the previous Mu family, you may also need to consider whether the other party's family inheritance has the right or not. Just having money is not enough. But now, even if Mrs. Mu is reluctant to admit it, she has to admit that Mu Wu may be the best family she can find for her son, and it must be decided quickly.

Mu Hongyuan was persuaded and nodded, "Okay, I'll go and tell Mu Wu to finish the ceremony first, the marriage is still a year away."

"Okay." Mrs. Mu nodded with satisfaction.

But the next day, Mu Hongyuan went to tell Mu Wu what Mrs. Mu agreed to decide, and asked him to hurry up to prepare and try to decide as soon as possible, and wait until the next year to get married.

Mu Wu was pleasantly surprised. Before, because of Mrs. Mu's obstruction and Mu Hongcheng's death, his marriage with Mu Hongjin was only a verbal agreement. Yes, now that Mrs. Mu has let go, he can at least settle his daughter-in-law first.

Mu Wu hurriedly prepared in a hurry, rushing to the nearest zodiac auspicious day to make a decision, and then he was relieved.

Shen Ling received the letter from the capital, and after reading it, he didn't speak for a long time, "What's wrong?" Han Shi looked over and looked at him. He followed Mu Hongjin to read. Although the current characters are still a bit ugly, they are not bad. , comparable to the double children of ordinary large families.

Shen Ling didn't put it away and let Han Shi read the letter. The letter was sent by Shang Xian, saying that Father Shen was executed by the emperor's decree. He changed his father Shen to beheading, which was considered a pleasure for him, but the emperor could not allow him to live until Qiuhou. As soon as the case was over, Shen father was ordered by the emperor to be dragged out and hacked to death. The body was exposed to the sun on the execution ground for a day. , Shang Xian did not see the Shen family come forward, so he collected the corpse on his own initiative. He had found a place temporarily and buried it in the suburbs, and asked Shen Ling if he wanted to move the grave to his hometown.

The person Shen's father killed was Han Shi's father. Shen Ling had nothing to do with Shen's father. Even if he used Shen Er's body, he had paid back what he should have paid. A jade pendant of several hundred taels of silver was used as a dowry for Shen Xiaomei. Enough to buy Shen Eryi's body, how could he still send someone to follow Shen's father into Beijing, always pay attention to what punishment Shen's father will receive, and collect the body for him?

Shouldn't these things be done by the eldest of the Shen family or the third of Shen? ! However, it seems that the sons of the Shen family did not find anyone to follow Shen's father into Beijing, which led to not even knowing that Shen's father died.

In addition to Shen Er, Father Shen also has three sons and a daughter. Unexpectedly, after beheading at the execution ground, no one collected the body after a day of exposure. Only Shang Xian was concerned about Shen Ling's relationship and temporarily collected the body for him and buried it in the suburbs.

After reading the letter, Han Shi looked up at Shen Ling, "Are you going to send someone to move the grave?"

"What's the matter with me? I told you, I'm Shen Ling, I'm not Shen Er, I have my own parents. , my father is not Shen Zhibo." Shen Ling said seriously.

Han Shi nodded heavily when he heard the words, and said seriously: "I remember, my father is a doctor, you learned your medical skills from your father, your father is a teacher, and you learned to read and read from him."

"Yes!" Shen Ling smiled, although some details were not accurate, such as his father was a doctor, his mother was a teacher, and his mother was not a twin but a woman, but those were not important.