Chapter 104

Shen Ling pretended to sigh, Xiao San had already thought of it, "It's not as good as General Wei, General Wei is an upright person, and he is the enemy of Yao, so I think he is a good candidate."

Shen Ling nodded, "It makes sense. I also have some connections with General Wei, but I can catch up with him, but I also know Mr. Fu! For the sake of insurance, if one person sends out 40%, then it will be really safe and worry-free!" Shen Ling put his palms together Smile.

Xiao San: Still thinking about it! I'm so tired...

Mu Hongyuan bumped into Han Shi's shoulder, Han Shi turned to look at him, and Mu Hongyuan whispered: "Do you understand? Why do I always feel that everything they say has something to say?

Han Shi shook his head

blankly . Han Shi didn't understand it at all. The superiority of IQ really needs to be compared to be highlighted.

Mu Hongyuan spoke in a low voice, but Shen Ling still heard it, turned his head to look at Mu Hongyuan, smiled kindly and kindly, "It's been less than a month since Xiao Shishi gave birth to a child, can you also give birth?"

Mu Hongyuan: ...

It's not a good thing to hear, but he needs time to digest it to understand the deep meaning of Shen Ling's words. Mu Hongyuan was silent for a long time, until Shen Ling had turned his head, Mu Hongyuan finally understood, Shen Ling thought Said that he was even compared with a pair of children, who could marry and have children, and rely on her husband to support her, but she was actually compared with a pair of children!

Mu Hongyuan raised his head to look at Shen Ling, and said firmly: "I depend on my father to support me!" So proud!

Shen Ling: ...

Mu Hongyuan seems to have misunderstood something. He is clearly talking about a stupid three-year pregnancy. Mu Hongyuan, you are more shameless than a pregnant husband who has just given birth. Why is it misinterpreted that he is supported by his father the meaning of? Shen Ling turned his head away, indifferent...

On the other hand, Xiao San no longer held onto this matter, but ended the conversation hastily. If we can't talk about going together, Xiao San understands that unless he reveals his identity, it is extremely difficult to change Shen Ling's thoughts, so he will no longer do useless work.

Shen Ling and Mu Hongyuan went back to rest after eating. In the bedroom, Shen Ling stretched out his hand and pulled Han Shira to sit on the bed, "You have to rest well, don't always go out and run around, according to what the woman said about confinement , you haven't even finished confinement! Even if Shuang'er is stronger than a woman's body, there is no harm in confinement! It can also raise your body better."

"But I think I really There is no problem at all, and the midwives all said that my delivery was smooth, and if I were someone else, I could get out of bed and work in three or four days." Han Shi said seriously: "I think I can show you right now. "

Han Shi thought of it and did it. He stood up directly. The cloak was taken off when he entered the room, and there was nothing in the way. Shen Ling stretched out his hand but did not hold it. Han Shi had already jumped on the spot a few times to prove to Shen Ling that he had a problem. nothing.

Shen Ling frowned and stared nervously at Han Shi's lower body, doesn't it hurt? Even if it is a gestational sac, after giving birth like this, you must give some time to recuperate! Seeing

that Shen Ling didn't speak, Han Shi thought that he didn't respond, and said, "Can't see clearly? I'll jump again."

He can also stand for long jump, so he jumped forcefully towards the empty space, and jumped out nearly 1.7 meters away. He didn't dare to really use his full strength!

Shen Ling sighed and hurriedly stood up, strode a few steps to Han Shi, stretched out his hand to support Han Shi's waist, and said nervously: "Does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable?! You can feel good about your own body. , why do you have to jump around, what if you get hurt?!"

When Han Shi saw Shen Ling's concern, he was a little happy at first, but Shen Ling cared about him all the time, and he was not a young boy who just married into the Shen family. It's pitiful, he's so powerful now, he's not afraid of Shen Ling at all, Han Shi raised his head, "But, I'm obviously fine, I don't want to stay in the house all the time, nothing will happen, if you are, take you Can you bear it if you are kept in the house for a long time?" Han Shi felt wronged.

Shen Ling was a little dumb, but Han Shi actually learned to tell others to think in a different position. Taking him as an example, Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, and Xiao Shishi always gave him small surprises from time to time.

Seeing that Shen Ling didn't speak, Han Shi said dissatisfiedly, "Say it! If it were you, would you be able to stand it?"

Shen Ling shook his head sincerely, "I can't stand it, it must be unbearable, if it wasn't for a daughter-in-law with a big belly , I'm worried about him, so I have to be by his side all the time, how can I bear to stay in the house every day? I definitely have to go out and do some activities."

Han Shi blushed, he remembered that he was about to give birth before. At that time, in those one or two months, when Shen Ling was at home with him almost every day, Han Shi said loudly: "I didn't mean that...I..."

"Okay, I know you are well, think about it. Just go out when you go out! But you have to ask Doctor Xing to help you check your pulse to make sure you are all right."

"You can also check your pulse!" Han Shi raised his head and said happily, he could finally lift the ban and go out.

"My medical skills in taking the pulse are not as good as Doctor Xing's. This kind of skill makes perfect. Doctor Xing is older than me and has more experience than me. I am the worst at treating both children, and I can't compare to him at all." Shen Ling Sincerely.

Han Shi lowered his head and muttered: "No, you are the most powerful. As Old Xing said, he is not as powerful as you..."

Shen Ling smiled.

On the other side, Xiao San asked Mu Wu to go to the small courtyard where he lived. Mu Wu stood in front of Xiao San, Xiao San offered his seat, but he did not sit, this time Xiao San did not force it.

"Does Shen Ling know my identity? Does he have any guesses?" Xiao San directly stated the purpose of letting Mu Wu come, and asked Mu Wu to answer.

Mu Wu lowered his head and his eyes flashed slightly, thinking of what Xiao San had learned from him about Shen Ling's division. He was so curious that he even went to test Shen Ling after learning it from his mouth.

Furthermore, Shen Ling's various acts of feigning stupidity today show that he is not willing to let Xiao San know that he knows his identity, otherwise, he will not pretend to be stupid and say that he wants to give Fu Laoba a constituent stock and let Xiao San hint. , in the end, he just said that he would give up the four constituent shares to General Wei, and let it go.

Also, if he told Xiao San that Shen Ling knew his identity, wouldn't Shen Ling be playing Xiao San as a monkey with all the silly actions today?

Mu Wudao: "He doesn't know, I don't know if he has guessed, he didn't tell me."

Xiao San didn't think that Mu Wu would lie to him for Shen Ling, so he nodded, "I know, you go down Come on!"

Mu Wu paused and said, "The people sent by General Wei have already arrived in Chengxian County, and the general said that he must be in the capital, otherwise, the news of the disappearance of the third prince will be immediately used by the prince to make some irreparable consequences. It 's coming."

Xiao San nodded, "I understand." But his eyes flickered, he sighed slightly undetected, and after thinking about it, he couldn't help but ask, "How is Wei An? "

Little General Wei... er... the prince and concubine, he, taking care of the 'seriously ill' third prince in another hospital, is completely unable to escape."

Xiao San nodded, feeling a little disappointed in his heart. Although he knew it was impossible for Xiao An to run over to him regardless of the overall situation, but Xiao An really didn't come, he was still a little disappointed. He almost died and was missing for so long! If he could act at ease, he would want to fly back to hold Xiao An to complain and pour out his heart. If possible, Xiao An should also want to come to see him, but they are not the kind of people who are more emotional than rational, neither of them can.

Xiao San didn't show it at all, and let Mu Wu leave, but he felt bitter. Sometimes, I really envy those who only pursue freedom and happiness!

After Mu Wu left, Xiao San walked around the yard a few times, and even found a hoe in the corner of the yard to loosen the soil for the vegetables in the yard. Shen Ling's house did not grow any flowers and plants, so he planted these vegetables. There are fruit trees, and I have planted some green vegetables in my yard, which can grow even in winter. I can't tell what strange variety it is.

Xiao San was sweating all over and finally threw down his hoe. In fact, it was okay to go out and meet the people Wei Jing sent to protect him, right? Maybe Xiao An brought him something? You can't be uneasy because of some inexplicable emotions and don't dare to see the Wei family.

Xiao San finally calmed down, went back to the house and took a towel to wipe his hands, then went out and left. When the maid saw Xiao San leaving, she went into the yard to clean it up, but saw that the wheat planted in the yard was shoveled sparsely and crooked.

"Oh! Young Master Xiao shoveled the wheat that Mrs. planted." The maid exclaimed and covered her mouth.

Xiao San went to the inn not far from the Shen residence. As soon as he went out, someone followed him. When Xiao San reserved a private room in the inn, someone knocked on the door respectfully and entered.

"See the master." After closing the door, the visitor immediately fell to his knees.

"What's going on in the capital, let's talk about it!"

"Yes." The visitor stood up and explained the situation in the capital since His Majesty's condition became more and more serious, and the Crown Prince took over the country.

The lineage of the three princes in the court is now severely suppressed. If it weren't for the fact that His Majesty was seriously ill but still lucid, as a trade-off, trying to protect the lineage of the three princes, I am afraid that the loss would have been heavy at this moment. In addition, His Majesty was worried that the crown prince was powerful and would force the palace, and even asked General Wei to carry a waist card to escort him to the left and right. Only then did he stabilize the situation and barely protect the lineage of the third prince.

"Hmph." Xiao San sneered, "At this point, I'm already sick and dying, I still remember the technique of weighing, when I suppressed me, and now I suppress the boss, the old man's heart has really been used to the extreme, dying I don't feel safe." The

visitor lowered his head and did not dare to answer, and continued: "General Wei An is now guarding the other courtyard to prevent others from investigating, pretending that you are recovering in another hospital, and others can't detect your missing. Evidence."

Xiao San's expression didn't change at all, he just nodded: "It's hard for him to block so many open and secret investigations." The

door was knocked, Xiao San didn't speak, and his subordinate asked, "Who?"

"Me. ' replied the man at the door.

"It's the little prince." The subordinate said, the third prince is in Chengxian, and of course Wei Jing can't just send soldiers here. The little prince is the leader this time. , so I stayed at the inn outside the Shen residence, thinking that I had received news at this moment and came here to meet.

The little prince walked in and also knelt down and bowed to Xiao San, "I've seen your master."

"Duan Rui, get up!" Xiao San smiled. The title of prince can be passed down to three generations. The Duan family is also his mother's family. His mother was able to enter the palace and concubine due to the merits of his father's generation, while the prince's mother was consecrated. In fact, it was only because his daughter was favored by the emperor, and there was no merit.

Duan Rui got up and said with a smile: "Fortunately, I am out all the year round, even if I leave the capital, I will not be suspicious, so I can come to you."

Xiao San opened his mouth, Duan Rui already said: "You want to ask my little sister-in-law, right? Don't worry, he is no worse than Wei Jing, don't worry."

Xiao San nodded, of course he knew that Xiao An was powerful, he wanted to Said, didn't Xiao An send him any message? At least comfort him, say a couple of love words or something, but thinking about it, Xiao An doesn't seem to be that kind of person, and won't pass on love letters through subordinates or relatives.

Duan Rui watched Xiao San open his mouth to speak, and finally closed his mouth silently. He felt a little funny in his heart. The little cousin only showed some humanity when he met Wei An. This is the little cousin's blessing and his. Dead point, Duan Rui sighed, suddenly not wanting to tease Xiao San, took out the dagger in his arms and handed it to Xiao San.

"Little sister-in-law didn't say anything, and didn't write a letter, just let me give this to you."

Shen Ling took the very familiar dagger, which was carried by Wei An as the last layer of self-defense, the dagger was already worn Traces of visible are often used. Xiao San opened his mouth, nodded, and said, "I understand." The dagger is for self-defense to make him pay attention to safety, and this dagger is commonly used by Wei An, and it is a personal token.

The other tokens that Shuang'er gave to their husbands were all items of sachets and jade pendants. Only his Xiao An had always been a maverick and used a dagger as a token. Xiao San was both happy and a little embarrassed. In his sleeve, he secretly rubbed the skin on his arm with a dagger. It was cold and smooth, like Xiao An's armor, which made him feel at ease and appropriate.

Xiao An once said, I will conquer the world for you, how about you marry me? Fool, of course marry you, of course marry you! Marry only you! Xiao San smiled reservedly, but still looked like a fool.

Duan Rui turned his head silently, not daring to look any further, otherwise, when the little cousin reacted, he would definitely be angry, and the subordinate beside him silently looked down at his toes, um, today's shoes are still so good-looking.

The author has something to say: Mu Hongyuan: I'm not the only one who doesn't work hard in the five grains. Keep my chest out.

Xiao San: I use my brain.