Chapter 97

When Han Shi woke up, the house had been cleaned up. The twins were different from women. If they gave birth naturally, they would basically be fine after a few days of rest. There was no need for confinement at all, and the twins did not produce milk. Therefore, the impact of having a child on Shuang'er is actually not that big. After the child is born, it can be taken care of by the nurse, and Shuang'er can do whatever he or she should do.

Xiao San was hungry in the dark room for two days, and then Shen Ling remembered that there was still such a person in the room, and finally there were no people coming and going in the bedroom, Shen Ling hurriedly carried a plate of cakes and entered the room, Xiao San was lying on the bed Lying on the corpse weakly, Xiao Sancai turned his head and rolled his eyes when Shen Ling finally remembered him.

"Thank you for remembering me. I originally thought that if you don't come tomorrow, I'll knock on the door to find something to eat. I, Xiao San, can be killed by a sword, but I can't starve to death. That would be too aggrieved."

Shen Ling Guilty, he just nodded silently, without daring to answer a word, and said, "Let's eat something!"

"Only snacks!" Xiao San couldn't help exclaiming after seeing that Shen Ling was only holding a cake plate.

"Well...you put a mat first, I'll wait for you to get it."

"I want to drink porridge, I want to eat vegetables, I want to eat meat!" Xiao San said anxiously, and sat up quickly, he didn't worry now I was hungry, and even the bird was about to fade out of my mouth. There were actually some spare food in the dark room to prevent Xiao San from suddenly getting hungry, but those were dry fruits and dry food that were easy to store, and basically had no taste. In addition, after two days, the dry food that was saved has long been eaten up, and Xiao San now just wants to eat, eat hot.

"Okay, okay, I'll get it for you right away!" Shen Ling said.

Only then was Xiao San satisfied. He took Shen Ling's plate and stuffed a few pieces to relieve his hunger. While Shen Ling was still there, he muttered, "Where's the child? Remember to bring it in and show it to me, I haven't seen it yet!"

When Shen Ling heard Xiao San mention his child, he immediately smiled like a morning glory, revealing two rows of white teeth, his eyes narrowed into slits, "The child is healthy, opened up a little more these two days, Although it is still a little red, the maid said that a child with red skin will have white skin when he grows up, and let me tell you, my son's hair is dense, the lanugo is so good, and the hair will definitely be better in the future, that little hand waved, But the strength is strong, the nurse said that it hurts to be bitten!"

Xiao San raised his head, a little puzzled, "Didn't you say that you got a milk sheep and a cow last time? How did you become a nurse?"

Shen Ling heard this and said Thinking of the stupid things he did, and the cows and sheep in the backyard, his face suddenly turned up and he said: "I prepared it for Han Shi, and I gave him some milk and goat milk to make up his body. Of course, the child still invites a wet nurse. Good." Shen Ling wouldn't admit that it was the midwife who brought it up, he just remembered this, but he forgot that big families can afford wet nurses, only ordinary families have twins who can't afford wet nurses. Goat milk or even rice porridge will be used instead.

Xiao San doesn't know much about this, and he can't remember whether Shen Ling said that the cattle and sheep were prepared for Han Shi or for the children. He muttered, "Where's the name? Have you got it?"

"I haven't thought about it yet! I've read the book for half a month, and I haven't found any good words for my son. I just made a nickname. In the future, the child will have good fortune, so he named him Zhaofu, what do you think?"

Shen Ling once tried to struggle for his son, but the name was always named by him, and of course the nickname should be based on Han Shi's opinion That's right, he can't have both, after all, the child belongs to both he and Han Shi, but Han Shi firmly believes that it is good to recruit blessings, and it is smooth and fortunate. Even Doctor Xing praised the name as good, and others They also said that this name is blessed and painful, and Shen Ling was confused in the end. Could it be that his cross-era aesthetics can't understand this era?

So, seeing Xiao San's question, Shen Ling hurriedly raised it to see if he had any other opinions. In fact, he was already shaken. Maybe in this world, Zhaofu is really a good name!

Xiao San choked on the cake and coughed twice.

"How? Do you think there is something wrong with this name?" Shen Ling said nervously.

Xiao Sanqiang shook his head, Shen Ling poured a glass of cold water and handed it to Xiao San, there was no way to make a fire in the dark room, Xiao San had been drinking cold water for two days, Xiao San drank the water and swallowed the cake in his mouth, saying: "Good name !" That must be good, because his nickname is Laifu, who dares to say that Zhaofu Laifu is not good!

Hearing this, Shen Ling breathed a sigh of relief. Since everyone thought the name was good, he would accept it!

Shen Ling went out of the dark room and teased his son on the way, before going to the kitchen to get food for Xiao San. In the kitchen, the servant girl who was entrusted by Shen Ling to take care of Han Shi was instructing the cook to make jujube porridge for Han Shi. He bowed to Shen Ling.

"Bring me some steamed buns and stir-fry a few more dishes, including vegetarian meat, um, give me a bowl of porridge, hurry up, I'll take it away myself." Shen Ling said casually.

Hearing the words, the maid came over and bowed to Shen Ling, "I don't know where the master wants to eat?"

"Go back to the bedroom." Shen Ling said casually.

Hearing this, the servant girl bowed to Shen Ling again, "Master, there is no ventilation in Madam's house, how can you bring food in for dinner? Besides, Madam can only eat light food for the past two days, not even a bit of salt, you Are you going in with the dishes only for the lady to smell?"

Shen Ling paused, and immediately said, "It's fine, I'll eat outside."

"It won't work outside either." The servant woman said righteously, "Master told me, As long as it's not good for Madam, even if it's the master, you want me to stop it, what does the master say?"

"Uh..." He said this, but... Shen Ling smiled flatly, "I pay attention, I Be careful, make sure not to let the lady smell it."

"Master, let's eat in the hall! Madam's room can't be ventilated, why do you have to add flavor to the room, that's not good for the little son, the little son has just been born!"

Shen Ling suddenly sighed, such a small child even It's hard to take a shower, he doesn't want the whole room to be full of bacteria, as for Xiao San, let's eat dry food for a few more days! Shen Ling thought silently.

"Master, Sister Liu, Madam's red jujube porridge is ready." The cook replied back and forth.

"How much?" Shen Ling said subconsciously.

The cook was stunned for a while, then nodded and said, "A lot!"

"Then I'll send it over! Give me a few more bowls." Shen Ling felt that it was too miserable to only eat dry food for Xiao San, and there were bowls of porridge. OK!

"Master wants to drink?" The cook asked in confusion.

Shen Ling blushed and insisted: "Can't you?"

"Okay! Okay!" The cook realized that she had said something wrong, and hurriedly lowered her head and nodded.

This time the maid did not object, and let Shen Ling leave with two big bowls of red jujube porridge. After Shen Ling gave Han Shi the red jujube porridge, she said, "I'm going to the dark room. The third son of Xiao is going to be starving to the point of being insane.

" Wrapped in a turban, he was sitting on the bed with Zhaofu in his arms. Hearing the words, he was also a little worried, "Young Master Xiao is all right! We have forgotten him for the past two days.

" I didn't starve to death!" Shen Ling quickly smiled and reassured, "Stay well! I'll come when I go." After Han Shi nodded, Shen Ling also carried one of the bowls into the dark room, Xiao San had already greeted him Come up, looking forward.

"Where's my meal?" He hadn't seen hot rice for two days, as well as vegetables and meat! He wants salty and spicy food! Eat everything! Seeing the hot bowl in Shen Ling's hand, Xiao San froze in place silently. "Where's the food?" Xiao San said silently.

Shen Ling made a helpless expression, "Xiao Shishi has just given birth, and the manager will not let him bring anything into the house. You can make do with some red date porridge! The blood supplement, by the way, the manager said that Xiao Shi should rest. There is no smell in the house, and I am not allowed to bring rice into the house to eat. I can only bring in small stones to eat. You insist, I will buy more dry food for you to bring in when I go out, and I will also bring in the rice with small stones. I can eat enough."

Xiao Sanmu frowned, does this mean that he should accompany Han Shi to confinement? Why does he, a big man, eat jujube porridge!

"No way, hold on!" Shen Ling continued to soothe.

Xiao San raised his head indifferently and looked at Shen Ling, "Can you let me out? My injury is almost healed, I think I can go out and pretend to be a guard servant or something."

"Safety first! "Shen Ling instructed earnestly.

Xiao San: ...In

the afternoon, Shen Ling really went out and bought a bunch of snacks and dried fruits to send to Xiao San, and also bought a large piece of beef jerky, which was extremely hard. Shen Ling tasted it in front of the stall, but it still hadn't been crushed. , the tooth is already hurting, this is no way to do it, it is Xiao San himself who said that he wants to eat meat, he wants to eat delicious food, and he wants to eat salty food. This is the most suitable food he can think of. Xiao San's teeth should be good, there is no problem with eating this.

A few days later, Xiao San was already gnawing on the beef jerky in his arms. The square-cut beef jerky had been gnawed into a round shape by him. Shen Ling walked in with a bowl of soup and said happily: " Today's taste has changed, it's not red dates and eggs with brown sugar, it's fish soup! Are you happy? Are you surprised!"

Xiao Sanmu turned his head to look at Shen Ling with a face, he was really surprised! happiness! what! Ha ha......

Although Xiao San's expression is not good-looking, but after eating the confinement meal for several days, he still has a little expectation for the fish soup. After all, he has eaten too much brown sugar eggs, and he is really going crazy. The fish soup is also good, Xiao San Duan came over and took a sip, and instantly felt the urge to vomit, but he swallowed it firmly, after all, it is better than eggs with brown sugar, Xiao San raised

his head, "No salt!" "Yes!" Shen Ling retorted, "It's just that I didn't put much. The manager said that it's not good to eat salt at this time."

Xiao San's face became even colder, and he silently lowered his head to look at the fragrant fish soup in the bowl.