Chapter 5

Shen Ling saw Han Shi crying sadly, his heart, liver and lungs were about to twist into a ball, he didn't know what was wrong, this child was so lovable, he was reluctant to let him suffer a little bit of pain, and he couldn't bear it. Watching him shed a tear, how long have they known each other?

Shen Ling hugged Han Shi's shoulder distressedly, but only dared to gently hug him from a distance, for fear of scaring him again, "Okay, I won't ask, I know what you mean, we're here Let's be together! Good, we will always be together, even if you are enlightened and want to leave me, I will not let you leave, good! Don't cry, I'm wrong, I'm wrong, it's all my fault.

" Woo..." Han Shi was coaxed because he was crying, and he couldn't stop crying for a while. He also knew that he was not good, maybe he would make Shen Er hate him. He had thought about it before. After leaving that home, he must treat his husband well and be a well-behaved and sensible husband. In this way, even if he is only a twin, he is not as good as a woman in having children and not as good as a man in work, but as long as he is honest and obedient, Diligent, maybe you can make your husband love him a little more.

In Han Shi's dream, the best and best outcome is that he gets married to a poor, diligent and honest man. Then, the honest man will smile at him. It is best that they can have a boy and save money in a few years. Build a brick house with some money, instead of living in a mud hut.

However, even in his best dream, he never thought that he would cry in his husband's arms. This is too self-willed, and it seems that he is particularly incompetent and has too much to do, and will be hated by others. He has to be diligent, talk less and do more, suffer grievances, and be obedient and sensible. How could he cry like this?

But Shen Er's voice was too gentle and loving, he couldn't control himself more and more, Han Shi fell into deep self-loathing, what if Shen Er hated him? No one would care about him so much anymore, and thinking of this made Han Shi even more sad.

Shen Ling was so distressed that his brows were about to wrinkle. Xiao Shishi kept screaming carefully. When he finally coaxed Han Shi, Han Shi was already crying so much that his eyes were red and he couldn't stop. Hiccups, sobbing, head bowed not to speak.

"I was wrong, darling, baby." Shen Ling didn't dare to say more, for fear of irritating Han Shi again, so he only dared to repeat this sentence, "Okay, darling, it's getting dark, hurry up and go to bed, Don't cry anymore, my eyes are swollen, be good."

Shen Ling didn't dare to mention the matter of letting him sleep on the bed, he could only do it for one night, and things had to take his time, just like he couldn't do it all at once. Just let Han Shi live a rich and carefree life, and it is impossible for Han Shi to suddenly become generous to him and stop being so careful.

It was already completely dark, Shen Ling covered Han Shi's quilt tightly to prevent it from leaking, and then took off his torn padded jacket and put it on it.

Han Shi gradually stopped hiccupping, and the room became quiet, except for the occasional barking of dogs in the distance. Shen Ling opened his eyes and did not fall asleep.

Han Shi's bedding suddenly made a crunching sound, Shen Ling pricked up his ears and listened, not daring to make a slight movement, for fear that Han Shi would get nervous again, after a while, Shen Ling felt a sinking beside him, and groped and climbed onto his bed alone , A quilt was placed on top of his quilt, and a warm body got into his quilt, as if trying to tentatively hug him, but in the end he didn't, just huddled with his back to him.

Shen Ling's heart was hot, and he couldn't help turning over to face the person who came. He stretched out his hand to embrace the person in his arms. The person in his embrace froze, and after a while, he gradually relaxed, and Shen Ling hugged the person tightly again. Some, two quilts and the body in his arms, the quilt became warmer and warmer, and he felt cold no longer sleeping, Shen Ling raised a smile, and sleepiness gradually came.

Before dawn the next day, Han Shi twisted restlessly in Shen Ling's arms and wanted to come out. Shen Ling's alertness seemed to be brought over from the end of the world, and Han Shi woke up with a little movement.

"Morning, little stone." Shen Ling said casually, and put the man back into his arms.

Han Shi's body froze, and the little one that finally climbed out was dragged back. Seeing that Shen Ling had no intention of letting go, Han Shi could only open his mouth and said, "It's time to get up and cook."

Shen Ling raised his eyes and looked out the window. The genius is slightly bright, and this time is the coldest time, you can feel the chill outside if you show your head a little bit, who would be willing to leave the warm bed at this time?

Shen Ling ignored Han Shi's meaning and said directly: "In the future, we will postpone the meal time at home, and wait until it's warm before getting up."

"Then you go to sleep first, I'll cook dinner, and I'll call you later." Han Really nice way.

"Why are you so disobedient? I'm talking about you! We don't need you to be so diligent in our family, and we don't have parents and in-laws to serve you, even if there is, we can't let my daughter-in-law get up so early to cook in the cold weather, listen to me Yes, wait until it's warm before getting up."

Han Shi was bored in the bed for a while, and suddenly said dully: "This will be laughed at."

"Whoever likes to joke, whoever jokes, I feel bad that my husband is wrong. ?" Shen Ling said confidently.

Han Shi didn't answer, but obediently buried his head in the quilt, unable to see his expression.

Shen Ling couldn't fall asleep even after being woken up. Although his body didn't exercise much, he lay down on the bed, but his sleep was absolutely sufficient, and he woke up naturally every day. Sleeping from dark to dawn in winter, even if there is no clock, he knows that he is definitely getting enough sleep.

He simply opened his eyes and glanced at the top of Han Shi's head from time to time. He knew that Han Shi was not asleep either, and he had been adjusting his posture with small movements under the covers, thinking that he had not disturbed his rest.

"small stone."

"Huh?" Han Shi said sullenly.

"Don't you show your head? Don't you feel stuffy in the quilt? Besides, our quilt doesn't smell good!" Shen Ling felt a little helpless, even in the cold weather, this quilt exudes a smell Strange smell, if he hadn't lived in the apocalypse before, he could endure any kind of environment. I'm afraid he would have been forced to commit suicide by the icy cold night here, rough food, and dirty and thin bedding and cotton jacket. See if you can put it back on.

It's just that he probably won't be able to go back. His body should have rotted in the stomach of the zombie at this moment! Otherwise, it will become a zombie.

Hearing this, Han Shi quietly got out of the bed. Even though he tried to pretend to be calm, his flushed cheeks still betrayed him. He lay down on the bed with his eyes lowered, and he was very quiet and well-behaved.

Shen Ling laughed suddenly, stretched out his hand from the quilt and touched Han Shi's face, but he didn't dare to tease him, for fear of irritating the thin-skinned child again, he changed the subject, "Today I pretended to be sick and went to my parents' house. , if someone asks you anything, you will kill me. My disease is not healed. The family's money is spent, and all the food is bought. It's not wasted at all, and the family doesn't have any money, you know?"

"Oh. "Han Shi didn't know what Shen Ling was going to do, but he was still obedient and obedient. Whatever your husband said was fine, he was the best at being obedient.

Shen Ling thought for a while and added, "If someone asks you something else and you don't think you can answer it, or don't want to answer, just say you don't know, I'm the main thing in the family, if someone insists on your answer, Just run away."

Shen Lingsheng was afraid that someone would come over and tell the child, and from the child's character, he knew that he couldn't stand the stimulation of other people's words, so he simply taught him to run away.

"Yeah." Han Shi continued to nod his head. Although he was introverted, shy, timid and inferior, he was really not stupid. He understood what Shen Ling meant, and knew that some things should not be known to others, just like Shen Er pretended to be sick and wanted to Can't talk about separation.

"Good." Shen Ling praised, and after a while, Shen Ling said again: "Am I called Shen Er, what is my name?" Shen Ling made up his mind, no matter what the name is, he already has his own now. The household registration was completed. In order to completely separate from him, Father Shen even gave him the household registration. He would change his name to Shen Ling at that time. He was not the second child of the Shen family.

"It's... Shen Er." Han Shi paused.

So is the eldest of the Shen family really called Shen Da? Shen Ling thought silently, fortunately, the third son of the Shen family went to the school, and the teacher gave him a scientific name called Shen Zhuoluo. It is estimated that the third Shen was also called Shen San before, and even the master in the school could not stand it!

"In the future, I will be called Shen Ling, Ling, meaning Gao Jie Ling Ran." Shen Ling explained that this was the origin of his name in his previous life.

"What is Gao Jie Lingran?" Han Shi said in a dull tone. He had never read a book and couldn't understand it at all, but when Shen Er said this, he felt as if he was very powerful. Like the third brother, it sounds very good.

Shen Ling smiled dotingly, "It means that it is as white as the snow on the top of the mountain, as clean as ice in winter, and awe-inspiring."

"It's amazing, have you ever read a book?" Han Shi said in surprise.

"I've read it a little bit, there are so many scholars in my family, and I've learned a little bit from it." Shen Ling couldn't always pretend that he didn't even know a few lines of poetry. Said that he had learned a little, and that he had learned a little, and he did not say whether it was a stealth study or a serious school study, and he would be able to pass it by then.

"Don't you remember?" Han Shi asked.

How could this kid remember this so accurately!

"Well, I still remember a little bit in a daze. Occasionally I remember something, and occasionally I can't remember it. Don't tell others."

"Well, I won't tell anyone." Han Shi nodded heavily, Shen Er, no! Shen Ling's illness is cured, he looks good, he has read books, and he can say very powerful things. If he tells others, what if someone robs him?

He heard that Shen Ling used to be a hard worker. He did half of the work in the fields of the Shen family back then. He could read and write, and he could work in the fields. He was a good person. Well, he can't rob others, so he can only hide from Shen Ling's goodness.