Chapter 151

No matter what Mu Hongyuan thinks, whether he is worried or happy, the identity of the princess has been set and cannot be changed. Mu Hongyuan must follow the imperial envoy and the princess to go to Beijing to face the Holy Spirit, and he has to get married in the capital. For such a big event, the Mu family also I have to go with you to the wedding banquet.

Before Mu Hongyuan could say goodbye to Shen Ling, the imperial envoy had already gone to Shen Ling's house.

"Want me to have a wedding wine?" Shen Ling raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Yes, since the son-in-law is a close friend of the concubine, how can he not show up at the wedding banquet? Besides, the third prince also misses you and the young master very much."

Shen Ling shook his head and chuckled, "Thank you for my concern for the third prince, Mu Hongyuan. I don't want to go to your wedding, the relationship is not so strong, you don't have to travel thousands of miles to the capital, the adults are busy, so I won't leave the adults."

Shen Ling got up to see off the guests, with a smile on his face, but the smile was down. With a bit of coldness, Han Shi has a special status. The old emperor did not know what he thought about Han Shi. He said that he would not step into the capital. Besides, Mu Hongyuan would go to Beijing when he got married. What kind of reasoning? Moreover, it was personally invited by the third prince, and it was obvious that he was waiting for him to jump. It would be strange if he jumped by himself.

A place like Beijing! He will not regret not getting involved in this life.

The imperial envoy obviously guessed Shen Ling's reaction, but he didn't expect Shen Ling to say so absolutely. Hongyuan's wedding was the reason for the invitation.

"Young Master Shen," the imperial envoy stood up, "Isn't it possible for the three princes to invite each other? I don't want to give you this face?" As a disciple of the third prince, how could a subordinate be so arrogant as to ignore the master's order.

"Don't dare." Shen Ling said with a smile: "My son is too young, there are many affairs at home, and it is not easy to travel thousands of miles. The third prince invites me to go naturally, but please bear with me. When I finish these trivial matters, I will quickly go to myself. Go to the capital and plead guilty to the third prince."

All in all, even if he went there, he would go alone, and he would never bring his family.

Qin almost nodded and understood what Shen Ling meant, so he didn't say any more. Shen Ling was not willing to eat hard, and he was not afraid of threats. As the third prince said, he was a tough guy, and it seemed that he could only plan for the worst. Take people away. The third prince had already said before he came to Huaizhou that even if Shen Ling's wife was taken away by force, she must be brought to the capital alive.

Sure enough, the third prince still knew about Shen Ling, and he had no choice but to plan for the worst.

After the imperial envoy left, Shen Ling frowned, the princess from Mu's house, shouldn't he still have something to do with him? What the hell is Xiao San thinking? Shen Ling thought for a long time, but still couldn't figure it out. Xiao San was very thoughtful. He was able to calculate Mrs. Qing's life experience a few months ago. Xiao San's plan, but always just use Han Shi's life experience to make a fuss.

But he must try his best to prevent Xiao San from using Han Shi, in any case, just don't follow the path arranged by Xiao San.

Han Shi walked out of the room, holding a blessing in his hand, and said suspiciously, "You won't go to the capital for a wedding wine? Mu Gongzi must be very disappointed."

"Don't worry, he won't." If Mu Hongyuan really didn't He was so heartless that he couldn't even see that Xiao San was calculating, and his cramming-style teaching these days had really filled up the ducks.

Mu Hongyuan was really surprised when he learned that the imperial envoy came to invite him, "Now congratulations on my marriage, it's not enough, what are you doing? You are still dragging your family with you! How inconvenient!"

"Guess what?" Shen Ling said with a smile, he couldn't figure it out anyway.

Mu Hongyuan thought for a while, then frowned, "It feels very strange, to prevent accidents, you should still be in Huaizhou!"

Shen Ling nodded, "I have already refused. I told the imperial envoy that we have a bad relationship, and I won't drink your wedding wine."

Mu Hongyuan: ... I

feel hurt...

Although Shen Ling refused, Shen Ling But he didn't expect that the other party would come forcibly, and he was thrown down by the drug without any precautions. When he woke up again, he was already in the carriage, and Mu Hongyuan and Han Shi were sitting around him with a worried look on their faces. Zhaofu fell asleep in the quilt beside him, looking very deep sleep.

"I..." Shen Ling encouraged him to sit up, feeling weak and dizzy.

"On the carriage, go to the capital." Mu Hongyuan said solemnly, and added, "It has nothing to do with me, I only knew when you were carried on the carriage."

Shen Ling glanced at Han Shi, then turned to Zhaofu, He frowned, his face darkened, "They also fascinated you and Zhaofu?" It's

nothing for him to be fascinated, but Zhaofu is still young, and the drug will hurt his body. He dares to touch his son. Believe it or not, he dares to fight Xiao San. !

Han Shi hurriedly shook his head, "No, I came with Zhaofu, Zhaofu was sleepy, so I coaxed him to sleep."

Shen Ling rubbed his brows, sat up, and after a while, said angrily, "What are you doing? Follow me! It's fine if I'm taken away by myself, you're stupid! You're here with the kids, won't you run away?! Go to the countryside, go to your hometown, and then go to Chengxian to find Doctor Xing and avoid them Ah!"

Han Shi shrank his head after being scolded, and there were tears in his eyes instantly. He always knew that Shen Ling was actually bad-tempered and had a grumpy personality, but he and Shen Ling had been together for so long, except for the first one. In those days, he never heard Shen Ling yell at him again.

Han Shi squatted aggrievedly, but Mu Hongyuan couldn't stand it, and couldn't help but say, "It's almost there! You didn't capsize in the gutter yourself, and you expected Han Shi to run away, he's just the back house. Shuang'er, your requirements are too high!"

Shen Ling ignored Mu Hongyuan at all, just looked at Han Shi, frowning tightly, looking at Han Shi's appearance of crying again, Shen Ling sighed, knowing that he was To express anger, the other party can use both hard and soft. If Han Shi can avoid them, it will not be Han Shi who has been following him honestly.

Shen Ling raised his hand and wanted to coax him a little embarrassedly. He was too anxious and angry to yell at him. When he entered the capital, his family was a pawn in Xiao San's hand, just like this time he was addicted to drugs. On the contrary, sometimes, some things can't be avoided with a few turns of the brain.

Seeing that Shen Ling raised his hand, Han Shi seemed to have a soft attitude, so he quickly leaned over and threw himself into his arms, and said aggrieved: "I'm so scared, they want to take you away, and they want to take me with Zhaofu, I have no choice... ..."

Shen Ling put his hand on Han Shi's head in embarrassment, but still had a serious and angry look on his face, "Be smarter next time!" Although Shen Ling knew that Han Shi would not be smart at all, but, The scene still has to be said, otherwise, do you want him to admit that he just yelled at someone wrong, should he admit his mistake?

Shen Ling's face tensed, Han Shi has already nodded, "En."

Shen Ling gradually softened his body, hugged Han Shi, patted his hands lightly and coaxed, and took time to stare at Mu Hongyuan, haven't you seen enough? !

Mu Hongyuan touched his nose speechlessly and turned to look at Zhaofu.

When he got off the carriage to rest on the way, Shen Ling wanted to escape with his family several times, but the guards in the convoy seemed to know Shen Ling's plan and stared at them almost all the time. If Shen Ling was alone, that's all. Maybe there is still a chance, but he brought Han Shi along with him, and there is a child who is less than one year old. Wherever he gets tough, Shen Ling can only fight with the imperial servant a few times, as a way of venting his bad anger.

"I said, my lord, this carriage is bumpy. My son is going to sleep. Please walk slower. Children can't sleep well, but they won't grow taller." Shen Ling opened the car door and said to the imperial emissary on a horse.

The imperial envoy looked at Shen Ling expressionlessly, "From basic necessities to food, drink, and Lhasa, the young master has already delayed a lot of travel. If you think it's bumpy, you can put two more quilts under it."

Shen Ling sneered, "I'm early . I said that children are small and not suitable for long journeys, just to drink a wedding wine, it is really not worth it, even if they are brothers in this world, they will not let another family member and young child rush to drink a wedding wine. "The

imperial envoy didn't answer, just pretended he didn't hear it. The third prince said that the means should be tough and the attitude should be good. The Shen Ling family still has great use. Moreover, the young son of the Shen family was also the adopted son of the third prince, so he could not tolerate his arrogance.

Even though Shen Ling tried his best to delay the trip, the capital still arrived. Shen Ling regretted getting off the carriage. If a dose of powerful medicine is poured into him, it will save trouble. When the new emperor ascends the throne, the court will be stable. This is the blessing of the common people!

Although Shen Ling was reluctant in his heart, he could only be obedient when he arrived at other people's sites. He was unfamiliar with the capital city, except for the third prince, the only one he was familiar with was General Wei's mansion, but the two generals of the Wei family were still the death of the third prince. loyal.

"Master Shen, please." The imperial envoy asked Shen Ling to transfer to another carriage.

"Where to?" Shen Ling asked.

"The Third Prince's Mansion."

"How troublesome that is!" Shen Ling smiled, "Why not go to General Wei's mansion? I and General Wei Jing's wife are also good friends. When we come to the capital, we have to visit him."

Shen Ling thought all the way about how to deal with himself when he arrived in the capital. After thinking about it, there is no particularly good way. He can only temporarily join the Wei family. Shang Xian owes him a favor. He has also helped Wei Jing, and Wei Jing is not the kind of existence who is indifferent to watching his family go to their deaths. At least, it can be more secure.

If it really came to a dangerous moment and had to be forced, he also made psychological preparations and took out the spiritual spring he used to save Wei Jing's life. Can you turn a blind eye? Even if he took 10,000 steps back, it would be considered a bargaining chip with the third prince. Of course, he absolutely did not want to go to that step.

The imperial envoy thought for a while, and then looked at the person from the Third Prince's Mansion. The man who looked like a father-in-law nodded, and the imperial envoy said, "Since Young Master Shen has an acquaintance in General Wei's Mansion, then go to General Wei's Mansion! Please."

Shen Only then did Ling get on the carriage with Zhaofu, Han Shi followed, Shen Ling leaned out half of his body from the carriage and instructed the servants who wanted to follow, Han Shi remembered at least two servants when he came with Zhaofu , Shen Ling is still very satisfied with this, Shen Ling said to his servant: "Go to our shop in the capital and have a look, let the shopkeeper bring the account to the General Wei's mansion to find me, I want to check the account.

" ." The servant nodded respectfully.

Shen Ling nodded and sat back. Since he came to the capital, he had to make some noise to let people know that he was here, otherwise no one would know if he was pulled by this carriage to the Third Prince's Mansion and locked up. Even if the scruples are minimal.