Chapter 16

Until half a month before the Spring Festival, Shen Ling almost kept writing and selling Spring Festival couplets, which lasted until mid-December. The carpenter who had agreed before also made tables, chairs, benches, and beds, and brought the things in an ox cart and placed them in Shen Ling's house. In the earth house, Shen Ling also invited the master who built the house, erected the courtyard wall, and built the gate. The walls and gate of the blue bricks and tiles were surrounded by the earth house that would not collapse. What do you think? weird.

However, Shen Ling asked the mason to repaint the house and fill up the soil. At least from the inside, the house could still be occupied.

The Shen family once visited when Shen Ling went out to sell the Spring Festival couplets. When they saw the Shen Ling family building the courtyard wall, they came to ask the mason master a few words. After knowing that Shen Ling was not at home, they left and just asked the mason to pass the word to Shen. Ling, let him go back to Shen's house, but Shen Ling has been busy and doesn't want to go at all, so it has been delayed until now.

Shen Ling suffered for nearly a month, and the overloaded work condition finally dragged his body down, so he could only recuperate at home honestly. Shen Ling drank the spring water while Han Shi was not in the house. , he fell back on the bed and rested. The spring water can cure diseases, but it cannot cure exhaustion and exhaustion. However, during this period of time, he has achieved quite a lot! Excluding the expenses spent, at the moment there is still twenty-four taels of silver in the hand, which is not a small amount in the farm family.

Shen Ling began to figure out the chili oil thing again. He had already figured it out. In this world, chili peppers are not valuable, but oil is valuable. No one thinks about mixing oil and chili powder for something. It feels too much. wasted.

Shen Ling decided to stay at home for another two or three days before getting up and fiddling with chili oil. As for why not make Spring Festival couplets? Shen Ling felt that he remembered the word Spring Festival couplet again at this moment, his right hand was shaking with fear, and he was able to hold his teeth until now. On the one hand, it was because Han Shi gave a serious and responsible massage on time every day. On the other hand, he was forced by the poor environment. He was able to grit his teeth and hold on until now, and he admired himself very much.

"Shen Er, are you at home?" There was a knock at the door. Shen Ling was lying on the soft bed, resting and thinking about the future, when he was called back to God by the sound at the door.

"Who?" Han Shi was busy in the kitchen when he heard the sound and came out. He almost treated Shen Ling as a seriously ill patient these days. Shen Ling's health was already bad, and he was so tired and sick that he could only lie down Resting on the bed, Han Shi wished he would support him even when he went to the toilet and didn't want him to get out of bed by himself.

Shen Ling didn't say a word. It was rare for Han Shi to take the initiative to talk to someone once, and he didn't interrupt him without a word!

The sound of the door being opened came, and Shen Ling almost wanted to see Han Shi nervously looking at the person coming at the door, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but raise slightly.

After a while, the person at the door seemed to be led into the room by Han Shi, and Shen Ling sat up. In fact, he was no longer in serious trouble. With Lingquan in his hand, basically he would not have any pain. Nothing, sleep a day and a night, eat something delicious to make up, basically it's almost the same.

It's just that Shen Ling has slept a lot these days, and the whole person looks a little embarrassed. He looks like he hasn't woken up yet. His face is also a little pale. The body that has lost weight due to illness has not recovered much, and it still looks like that sick person can't get out of bed.

At least in the eyes of the people who came, Shen Ling was still the dying Shen Er who was lying sick in bed back then.

Li Zheng was standing beside Shen Ling's bed with a cold face. Seeing this, Shen Ling lay down silently again. He was so weak that he would fall down at any time even if he sat up. Look, he didn't sit down just now. stable. Shen Ling said weakly in a hoarse voice: "May I ask who you are..."

"I'm Lizheng from the village." Lizheng coughed lightly. He knew that Shen Ling's illness was unclear, and many people and things could not be remembered. It's no surprise to him.

Li Zheng thought about it for a while, and then pointed to a few old people around him, "These are the elders of our village, this is your family, your third grandfather, your grandfather's brother, these are all from the same village. uncle elder."

Shen Ling nodded, his eyes full of apology, "I'm sick, I really can't get up from bed to salute everyone, don't blame me, Han Shi, hurry up and pour tea for the elders."

Han Shi lowered his head and hurriedly agreed upon hearing this . , holding the corner of his clothes, he ran into the kitchen. The hot tea in the farmhouse has to be boiled on the spot. Otherwise, it is boiled in cold water. It can only be burned now, and Shen Ling can be considered to have given up Han Shi, for fear that the child will be uncomfortable.

"My elders came to see me today. I don't know what is the matter? Although I am sick, I am also a member of the village. If there is anything that needs my help, I am bound to do so." Shen Ling's eyes were very sincere.

Li Zheng coughed unnaturally, but when he thought of something, his eyes became cold again, and he said coldly: "Shen Er, how can you sell Spring Festival couplets outside in the name of your brother? Do you know your brother? The county exam is about to take place, this is a major event related to whether our village can produce a scholar, and it is the official business of our Shen family to honor their ancestors, what should you do if you smear him like this and delay the county exam?"

Shen Ling heard inexplicably. Why did he sell Spring Festival couplets outside in the name of Mr. Shen? Except for the owner of the grocery store, he did not say that the Spring Festival couplets were written by him. In order to avoid trouble, he was asked by people in the same village and who knew him. He told others that he wrote the Spring Festival couplets himself, so why did he have something to do with Shen Laosan again?

It's not that he boasted, he wrote brush calligraphy for about 20 years in his last life. Even if the third Shen was enlightened, he probably didn't have the money at home to practice calligraphy for him at the beginning. He was young and his wrist strength was not enough. He started too late, and the words he wrote were not as good as his. He also read the book on the knots written by Shen San. If the aesthetics of calligraphy in this world is not much different from the world in which he lives, then he Basically, you can tell whether it is good or bad at a glance, and it can be seen that it is not from the same system.

Shen San's words are more than delicate, but not strong enough, more like a boudoir girl. At the beginning, he also preferred elegant fonts, but his character experience can affect a person's fonts. After the end of the world, his fonts also changed unconsciously, tending to be bold and bold, and what he pursued was The texture of the back of the paper is the same, these illiterates...

Shen Ling complained in his heart, but his expression was very panic, and he quickly explained: "The Spring Festival couplets were really written by myself, and I didn't come here in the name of the third brother. I told everyone about the Spring Festival couplets sold outside, whoever spread this rumor is false."

"Your sister-in-law's relatives told her the people in the village themselves, plus what people in our village saw with their own eyes. , you are still quibbling, and, where do you know how to write? You haven't even read the book." Li Zheng was also a little annoyed, ignoring that the person in front of him was a patient, and shouted angrily.

"Shen Er, what's your motive for ruining your brother's reputation like this? Say, who did you ask to write the Spring Festival couplets for you, and you want to sell them in your brother's name?" The third grandpa's eyes were full of coldness, he reached out and patted the table next to him, shouting angrily.

Shen Ling felt a little annoyed in his heart. The furniture he made with great difficulty and placed on the table in the bedroom turned out to be a tool for others to slap the table and get angry at him. He was so rude when he came to other people's homes. However, Shen Ling made a terrified expression, with a look

of grief and indignation, "Did the third brother say the same thing? He also thinks that I can't write? Can't read?"

OK, but I couldn't respond for a while.

"You don't know how to read and write, so what about your third brother?" Li Zheng also vaguely felt that this was wrong, and his tone softened a little, and he found a suitable conservative way of saying.

"Of course I can read and write!" Shen Ling said angrily: "There are two scholars in the house, why are there books in the room, I usually secretly watch the third brother read and write, and I hear and see it. After a long time, I am willing to work hard again. Of course, I have learned everything that the third brother has reviewed! There is no pen, ink, paper and inkstone, so I find a flat piece of land to draw and write. I heard that only people with good wrist strength can write. I also practiced wrist strength for a period of time. I rush to do the tiring work, just to practice my wrist strength and be able to write as well as my third brother. I work alone! Why can't I hold my breath and read and write by myself?!

My father separated me, and I was about to die of illness before giving me some money. I couldn't even afford to eat, let alone see a doctor. Now, I don't expect my father to give me a lot of property. I just want to see a doctor and eat a meal, can't I? Go ask my father about my doctor's visit, and even write a letter with me for money! Follow me Sever the relationship between father and son! He didn't even want his son for a little money, so he gave me a total of 10 taels of silver. How much is the third brother's tuition for a year? The younger brother is promising, so father is only good to him? Even a penny of money like me, does my father think it's a burden?!"

Shen Ling shouted angrily, and there seemed to be a burst of anger in his heart, Shen Ling Originally, I just wanted to put on a pretence and put on a sad and angry expression, but I didn't want myself to be unable to control my emotions and tears were streaming down. I don't want to be affected by the emotions left by the original owner, I still have to find a way to completely remove the original owner's residual obsession.