Chapter 114

Han Shi was a little stunned. He didn't know good people or bad people, and he didn't understand what was going on. He just understood that Mu Hongjin was assuming a relative and would never marry, so he was a little worried. He said: "But, what about reputation? The couple who signed up and quit their relationship, what to do with reputation? It will be difficult to find others in the future."

Mu Hongjin heard the words, raised his lips and smiled, "I think about it all. Now, if my reputation is ruined, it will be ruined, and it doesn't matter if I ruin it a little more in the future, so that I can stay at home without getting married."

"How can I not get married?" Han Shi hurriedly poked his head over and stared at Mu Hong Jin said: "Shuang'er must be married!"

"Can't I not marry? If my reputation is ruined, no one will marry me, so I can not marry." Mu Hongjin said seriously.

"But you can't stay in your mother's house all your life, right? You will have sister-in-law, nephew, and niece in the future, so it won't be your home."

"Then I'll buy a house by myself and let Mu Wu come over and be my housekeeper!" Mu Hongjin clenched his fists.

Han Shi opened his mouth wide, his expression a little dazed. It seems that the son of a big family does have money to live on his own. Unlike the two children in the village, the big family does not lack the money to support a person, so he has the idea. problem? Han Shi tilted his head in confusion.

After thinking about it for a while, Han Shi still couldn't figure it out, so he shook his head and stopped thinking about this complicated issue, and instead said: "However, your reputation will still be ruined! Your family is too much." Han Shi bit. lips, with worry in his eyes.

Mu Hongjin was at a loss for a quarter of an hour, then shook his head quickly and smiled: "It's okay, I can live alone in the future."

Han Shi felt that it was not good for him to keep mentioning this matter, and suddenly regretted it and began to comfort him. Mu Hongjin, "Actually...it doesn't really matter. The official Mu's office is so big, and the eldest son seems to be very powerful. They will definitely find a better family for you. You don't need to marry someone."

Mu Hongjin shook his head, "I'm not getting married."

After speaking, he tucked his knees and sat on the carriage, with a blank expression on his face, unable to tell whether he was happy or worried, or indifferent.

"Why?" Even if Mu Hongjin retires from his family, he can find a good big family again. Why is Mu Hongjin still reluctant to marry?

"I...my reputation is ruined, even if my father and eldest brother help me find someone else, there are only two possibilities, one is to marry lowly, and the other is to marry the right one, lowly married...I..." Mu Hong Jin pursed his lips and didn't know how to describe his mood, so he turned to another possibility, "I'm in the right place, people must be worried about my previous engagement, how boring! Besides, I I really don't want to get married, so I'm not going to get married!"

Han Shi became inexplicably sad, and followed Mu Hongjin to lean on the carriage in a daze. After a long time, Han Shi suddenly thought of something and said, "Then find someone you like. What about your son? Marry someone who likes you, that's the best way."

Like his son? Mu Hongjin raised his head, bit his lip, and thought about it seriously. In fact, there are quite a few people who like him. When he was thirteen or fourteen years old, he was famous again. The young boy had red lips and white teeth and carved jade. He was very talented, and he followed his mother and brother to various gathering places, always the center of attention. At that time, I don't know how many people were waiting for him to marry him, even the Shishu clan that had been passed down for hundreds of years. But in the end they all refused. Until now, there are still many people waiting to beg him to marry him. When he betrothed to the second son of the Shangshu family, he heard others say that many people still beat their heads and sighed, but he If you are engaged, even if you already have someone else, outsiders have also given up.

"But I don't like them..." Mu Hongjin muttered, and he made a marriage and then withdrew from the marriage, and then betrothed to one of these people, the other party must still have a grudge in his heart, he is unwilling to marry , and most importantly, he doesn't like it either!

"Then who do you like?" Han Shi asked suspiciously.

Mu Hongjin thought for a while, "I don't know who I like."

"What kind of person do you want to marry?" Han Shi tilted his head and continued to ask, "Aren't you willing to marry any kind of person? Is it right?"

Mu Hongjin never understood such a complicated question, but he was always at a loss in this regard. His family's education would not teach him what love is. As the two sons of the Mu family, he only needs to read poetry and books well, cultivate his taste, improve his temperament, keep a good account book, and know how to take care of the back house. As for other love and love Love, it's best to not understand the best at all, this is the most standard double son of a big family, and Mu Hongjin was raised like this since he was a child.

Emotional love, suitable or not, who he wants to marry, he never understands, he just has a little bit of his own emotions, for example, he doesn't seem to want to marry at all subconsciously, for example, he will marry in order to be with him. The second son of the Shangshu family was saddened by the engagement, but also rejoiced because Mu Futai told him that the engagement was fake.

As for the deeper details, he couldn't figure it out clearly, and Han Shi suddenly asked him what kind of person he wanted to marry, but he was immediately confused. Does he want to marry? If his parents came to ask, he would definitely say without hesitation that he didn't want to, but when Han Shi asked, he had a vague feeling that he wanted to think about it carefully.

Mu Hongjin held his chin and fell into deep thought. After a long time, he said seriously: "If I must marry, I want to find someone who is as smart as Brother Shen, and who loves

his husband very much." Among the people he knew. , his father is not a good choice, father ignores mother at all, and does not love mother, as for the eldest brother, even more than father, eldest sister-in-law only he married in order to consolidate the power, and the second brother, too careless! Then there are the other sons I know, who are either playboys or ignorant, elm-brained, and promiscuous. They can't pick out any particularly good and outstanding men. After all, really outstanding men are busy making achievements and making careers. Gongfu every day poetry meeting, tea party, flower viewing party, gathering together? Acquainted with Mu Hongjin? !

After thinking about it, except for his life experience, Mu Hongjin still felt that only a man like Shen Ling could think about it.

Han Shi was already furious, his eyes widened and he bit his lip and said in grievance: "You are not allowed to think about Shen Ling, quickly get rid of him!"

"I didn't rob you! I'm just an analogy." Already about to reach out to cover his mouth, Mu Hongjin smiled and ducked, and hurriedly explained.

"It's not good for an analogy! Don't use him as an analogy!"

"Okay, okay, don't let Shen Ling, I won't talk about him anymore." Mu Hongjin hurriedly begged for mercy.

Han Shi was very aggrieved. He knew that Shen Ling was the best, and someone must rob him. Although Mu Hongjin just made a casual comparison, he also knew that Mu Hongjin would not rob him at all, but Shen Ling was too good. What if someone really robs him in the future?

"Why do you have to use Shen Ling as an analogy, isn't there a better person?" Han Shi was still aggrieved and muttered.

"No! I know few people who are as smart as Big Brother Shen. Except for my big brother, there seems to be no one... um..." Mu Hongjin tilted his head and fell into deep thought, is Mu Wu smart?

"But my husband said that Mu Wu is also very smart! You know him too!" Han Shi pointed out other smart people that Mu Hongjin knew. "Also, they are also very nice, and they will definitely be nice to my husband in the future."

Mu Hongjin stiffened abruptly, "Is he going to marry a husband in the future?"

"Of course, everyone will get married, even if they don't marry a husband, they will definitely marry a wife."

"That's not good! I'm not married anymore, and if I want to buy a house by myself in the future, he has to follow me as a housekeeper! I need to get him with my eldest brother and second brother."

"Even if he is a housekeeper for you, Mu Wu will definitely want to be the housekeeper. Marry a daughter-in-law, how can anyone not marry a daughter-in-law."

Mu Hongjin suddenly felt very angry, "He can't be good to others, he said that he is only good to me! I am his master!"

Mu Hongjin's voice was so loud that even Xiao San, who was riding a horse outside, could hear it clearly. In fact, he had been listening outside all the time, and occasionally could hear some low-pitched conversations clearly. He had inner strength. Although the people in the carriage had tried their best to keep their voices low, he could still hear some vaguely. It was just that Han Shi and the two were talking about Shuang'er's private affairs, so he didn't listen carefully. It was just that the voices of the two became louder and louder. , There was a faint quarrel, and he heard it clearly.

Is Mu Hongjin talking about Mu Wu? Xiao San raised his eyebrows, remembering the deal that Mu Wu made with him for the third son, and wanted to tease this little pair, he pulled the reins of the horse and approached the carriage, facing the car window: "Who said that? I am today At noon, he also said that he would find a wife for him, and he was grateful to me for this, saying that he would throw his head and blood for me!"

Xiao San said with a teasing, today he said that he would give Mu Wu a marriage, and Mu San Gongzi He was given to him as a daughter-in-law, but he was rejected, but Mu Wu still said that he would be loyal to him, and he was not a fool! It's just that the daughter-in-law he said was the third son of Mu.

"No!" Mu Hongjin lifted the window curtain angrily, looked angrily at Xiao San who was riding outside the car, and said angrily, "He said he was only good to me in his life, and he said I am his master, and he can die for me." As he

spoke, Mu Hongjin's chest was quite firm.

Xiao San nodded, "I dare to do things that are worse than death, and I can really die for you, but your little master is in charge of the heavens and the earth, and he has become a biological child! There is no such thing. The truth of letting my subordinates become biological sons, I have decided on this marriage, and I have to tell Mu Wu that the beautiful and interesting little Shuang'er can't be his daughter-in-law, Mu Wu is happy, but he is despised."

Mu Wu Hong Jin's eyes are almost red, "I'm not allowed! If you don't believe me, see if Mu Wu is listening to you or me."

Xiao San made a strange expression, "Why don't you let him get married! Do you like it? Him? You want to marry him, so you won't let him get married?" Xiao San laughed.