Chapter 14

Han Shi squatted on the ground and cried aggrieved, Shen Ling frowned and looked puzzled, what happened? But no matter what happened, the child had to be coaxed first. Shen Ling didn't care about the business of the stall, and didn't have the energy to stop others from watching the fun. He squatted down and comforted in a low voice, and asked carefully what was really uncomfortable for Han. Cry, even more so.

Shen Ling explained: "I laughed just now because it wasn't because I was going to take the imperial examination, I was thinking that I wouldn't take the exam! It's better to make good money if you have this time. In the future, you can buy treasures like ginseng and ganoderma and make a lot of money. When you give birth to a baby in the future, if it doesn't work well, we will cook the Ganoderma lucidum and ginseng soup, and we are sure to give birth to a white and fat baby."

Han Shi cried with a face, but he still heard Shen Ling clearly. If he said that, he looked up at him dumbfounded, opened his mouth in surprise, and there were still tears in his eyes, which would never fall.

Shen Ling was both distressed and funny, who was he working so hard to make money for! It's been a day since he stopped writing, and his hands are still cramping! At night, Han Shi must give him a good rub.

Han Shi stammered, "You said you want me to have a baby?"

"Well, who else would you ask to have a baby? Are you not my daughter-in-law? Didn't you say last time that the twins are not easy to have children? I see you again. I'm thin and small, I'm afraid it's even more difficult to give birth, so I think about making money to buy ginseng and meat to nourish your body, and wait for you to raise your body and regenerate babies!"

Han Shi lowered his head awkwardly, and wanted to cry again. Now, although he tried hard to hide it, Shen Ling seemed to know that he was not good at giving birth, and Shen Ling didn't dislike him. He also said that he wanted to make money to buy meat and ginseng for him to supplement his body, and he also said that he wanted to have a baby with him. Son.

Han Shi stuffed his head in his knees and kept sobbing.

"Okay, don't cry, look, there's a crowd of people watching the fun outside, more than buying Spring Festival couplets." Shen Ling joked gently.

"It's alright, let's just take a look." People in the circle outside the booth suddenly burst into laughter when they heard what they said from someone who didn't know who they were. Han Shi was even more embarrassed.

Shen Ling knew that the child was shy this time, and it was estimated that he was determined not to get up for a moment, so he gave him a cushion and told him to sit on the ground like this. Standing up and continuing to attract guests, Shen Ling had a thick face and a heartless heart. He let others joke that his face was not red or his heart skipped a beat, and he was able to say a few words, which made many people laugh again and again, and the Spring Festival couplets sold faster for a while.

"Who is that? It looks familiar." One of Chen Zhuang's twins was also standing in the crowd watching the excitement, and was jealous and envious of Han Shi. It's also Shuang'er. Of course, he is very jealous and dissatisfied. He thinks that he is much better looking than the skinny Shuang'er.

When Shen Ling was doing business with the crowd, he stared at it for a moment, and then felt that this person was very good-looking, but unfortunately he was already married, but he couldn't help but continue to stare secretly, still holding Under the guise of the Spring Festival couplets, he glanced at Shen Ling from time to time. Gradually, he felt that this person was a bit familiar, and he couldn't help secretly asking Shuang'er who was shopping with him.

Shuang'er who came with him belonged to Shen Zhuang. He had more chances to see Shen Ling than his companions. After a while, he recognized it. Isn't this Shen Er who heard that the sick man was about to die? Why does it seem that he is only a little thinner but healthy, and he is not at all stupid and stupid, and he will only be obedient and live, and even his appearance looks a lot better.

"Shen Er!" Shen Zhuang's Shuang'er exclaimed.

Shen Ling raised his eyes and said skillfully, "I'm sorry! I'm sick, and I forgot a lot of things. I don't know who this little brother is? What should I call him?"

"I'm Shen Jiamei! You don't remember me. I live in the southern end of the village."

"I'm sorry, I really don't remember." When Shen Ling heard a man whispering to him that my name was Shen Jiamei, the whole person couldn't help shaking subconsciously, and then took a look at the other party's dress, and also Some of them prefer to be neither male nor female. They seem to have powder on their face, but they are white, but unfortunately the powder is too rough, which makes Shen Ling, who is used to modern cosmetics, very unaccustomed to it, like a layer of white face. , the shades are different in shades and shades, and the slag is still falling.

Moreover, Shen Ling thinks so! Even if he is gay, he likes men who are strong and mighty or small and delicate, but no matter how small he is, he must be the kind of a man. This kind of girly girl is really not his thing, if he likes it different types, so why doesn't he like women?

"Hello, Second Brother Shen, I'm Chen Qiao'er, and I belong to Chen Zhuang." Before Shen Jiamei could speak, she was suddenly interrupted by the people around her. Shen Ling's gaze also subconsciously looked to the side, only to see a delicate and beautiful man's gaze. Looking at him affectionately, he did a woman's blessing to him.

Shen Ling was not frightened this time, the other party's voice was gentle and gentle, and the person was really good-looking. In his previous words, it was pink and tender little fresh meat, but in the end, the woman's etiquette really made her look good. He was a little unspeakably uncomfortable, and Shen Ling froze for a while, then hurriedly clasped his fists in return.

"Brother Chen, you're polite." Shen Ling returned the salute.

Han Shi didn't know when he stood up, the blush on his face had not faded, and there were still tears in his eyes, but he was already watching the two Shen Jiamei vigilantly. The generation can be related to relatives, and they have never been married with the same surname in the same village, but the Chen Qiaoer next to him, he had heard his name even in Hanzhuang before, and said that he was the most beautiful twin in Shili Ba Village, even if it was not a woman, many People are also willing to look at him higher than women. Many wealthy people are willing to pay a lot of betrothal gifts to marry him back, but he himself is not willing.

Seeing that Han Shi got up, Shen Ling smiled back, not daring to joke, and said, "You chat with the two little brothers, and I'll take care of the booth."

Han Shi wanted to hear such words, so he nodded quickly, but he didn't care about being shy and introverted, and stared at the two Shen Jiamei.

Chen Qiao'er obviously didn't seem like the old auntie at the beginning, as if she hadn't heard this, she held the Spring Festival couplets and smiled at Shen Ling, "Brother Shen, you want to sell the Spring Festival couplets! Then you help me see. Can you tell me what is written in this Spring Festival couplet?"

Shen Ling had to turn around when he heard the words, and glanced at it, "It's 'Spring comes to the mountains and villages, and spring comes to the farmhouse'.

" Haven't heard of this kind of Spring Festival couplets, did you think of it by yourself, Brother Shen?" Chen Qiao'er's eyes were gentle with a bit of admiration.

Shen Ling can't stand this kind of man pretending to be a woman anymore. Why is it also gentle and adoring? Han Shi is so cute and pitiful that he can't help turning into a beast. But what made him shiver? No matter how you look at it, it feels a bit empress, the twins in this world are really scary.

Fortunately, he married a pair of twins who had never been raised as twins. Shen Ling thought silently, if he changed to this type of twins, he felt that he might not be able to survive now, so he had to prepare. The problem of splitting and splitting started.

Although Shen Ling was thinking about other things in his mind, he had already answered automatically, "I thought of it myself, just think about it casually. If you want the kind of Spring Festival couplets posted before, I have them here too, such as this one' The treasure land of Xiju has been prosperous for thousands of years, and everything is prosperous according to the family. 'How is it?"

"It's good, it seems that we have posted this before!" Chen Qiaoer said happily.

"Yes, how about this?"

"Very good! Brother Shen, you are amazing." Chen Qiaoer said admiringly.

Shen Ling still doesn't know how he became Big Brother Shen, they don't seem to know each other before! However, he still had a smile on his face, "Then I'll get you a pair, a total of 12 texts, thank you." Shen Ling quickly put away the couplet and handed it to the person in front of him, and cautiously grabbed only one end of the wrapped couplet. I was afraid that I would accidentally touch my hand or something.

The smile on Chen Qiao'er's face froze, and Shen Ling's face instantly stiffened, "What? Do you want to pick another one? Then you pick it slowly! I'll entertain others first!"

Shen Ling put down the couplet in her hand, Just turned to look at the others.

Seeing that Shen Ling's face was not good, Chen Qiao'er panicked and said quickly, "No, I think it's pretty good, just this one!" Xiaofu, but he is not a rich peasant, let alone a landlord. He only brought 30 pennies when he went shopping this time, and it was his own money. If he took out 12 pennies to buy couplets...

Chen Qiao'er held back in her heart, her face The smile on her became sweeter and sweeter, and Shen Ling's face instantly became better. She said to Han Shi, "Little Stone, collect the money." Then she turned her head to look at the others.

Shen Ling probably tasted it too, not so stupid that he couldn't see this person's mind. After all, it was honed in the age of information explosion. This little thought could not be hidden from him for a long time, and it was obvious without a glance. It's his performance that is out of order. Now that he can see it, he can't help his charming face and the smile on his face if he doesn't cheat the other party for a sum of money.

From the very beginning, Han Shi wanted to stop Chen Qiaoer and Shen Ling from talking, but couldn't get in. Later, he couldn't help panicking and aggrieved, but before he could feel wronged, Shen Ling quickly ended the conversation with Chen Qiaoer, and said Let him collect the money, what happened? Han Shi was a little confused, but he still reached out to Chen Qiaoer obediently.

Chen Qiaoer smiled, but her teeth clenched her lower lip tightly. She gently took out the copper coin from her purse and handed it to Han Shi, then turned to look at Shen Ling, "Thank you, Brother Shen."

"It's just business, there's nothing to say thank you, it's too polite." Shen Ling answered casually, and started talking to the others. A couplet was played, "It's all smooth sailing, auspicious star arrives, everything is going well, good luck, brother! I picked this one right away, but this means auspicious star shines brightly. I think something good will happen next year." The

other party was coaxed by Shen Ling He smiled and loved the couplet he picked more and more, and it looked very pleasing to the eye, "Boss, I want this couplet.

" A handful of copper coins was stuffed into Han Shi's hand.

The clattering of copper coins kept coming into Han Shi's hands, and then fell into the box again. Shen Qiao'er's eyes were almost red when he saw it.