Chapter 71

The night wind was blowing slowly, the sky was getting brighter, and there were fewer and fewer pedestrians on the street. Wei Jing seemed to be unaware. Shen Lingqiang stabilized the shaking of his body, and felt that his eyes were already a little dark, and the brightly lit Yantai Building in front of him had become a phantom in his eyes, a shadowy spot of light.

Wen Chengrong suddenly fell head-on, Shen Ling stretched out his hand and wanted to pull, but he was too busy to take care of himself and didn't have time to pull it, Wei Jing bent over and hugged Wen Chengrong, "What? Brother Wen, do you want it? Take a rest?"

Wen Chengrong's lips were already white, Shen Ling was slightly relieved, maybe he could rest. Wen Chengrong waved his hands weakly with trembling lips, "No, I have to persevere to the end. My father

said that you can be unwise, but you must have determination and perseverance." It's my first time seeing you! Wei Jing patted Wen Chengrong on the shoulder, "Okay! Brother Wen, I admire such perseverance people! Let's continue!" Shen Ling: Please forgive me... The three of them stood until the sky was a little bright, Wen Cheng Rong couldn't bear it any longer. He could only stand by Wei Jing with a little support. Shen Ling was able to support it, but Shen Ling felt that as long as he walked now, he would definitely fall down. By now, he has reached his limit. "General, it's already dawn, do you still have to wait?" The soldiers came out of the restaurant, and the people on the street returned in disappointment in twos and threes. Most people were holding quilts and straw mats. For one night, Shen Ling and the others stood there all night. Wei Jing's face was a little lonely, and standing all night seemed to have no effect on him. Shen Ling had already given up and sat on the ground. The guard next to him wanted to help him up, but Shen Ling waved his hand and refused, "I'll sit down for a while."

Wen Chengrong was carried by his personal soldiers and sent into the restaurant, "Brother Shen?" Wei Jing crouched down and frowned.

"I'm fine, let me take it easy." Shen Ling waved his hand.

"I asked the personal soldiers to take you in?"

"No! I like to come by myself, I'm not used to being controlled by others." Shen Ling said.

What strange habit is this? Wei Jing didn't understand, but nodded, showing respect for Shen Ling's wishes.

"Brother Shen is here to do business in Cheng County?" Wei Jing stood up and went to the restaurant by himself, so he squatted beside Shen Ling and chatted casually.

"Yeah! I plan to do a business with the Wen family. It's not a big business. It's not like a general who kills the enemy on the battlefield and makes great achievements."

"Well, the Wen family is a loyal family, and Brother Shen can rest assured." Wei Jing nodded head.

Shen Ling was silent for a while, then raised his head and asked, "General Wei, may I take the liberty to ask a question, if you don't want to say it, you can not answer."

"You say." Wei Jing said.

"Can we win this battle? Or, let me ask more clearly, will this battle go to Huaizhou City?" Shen Ling asked in a low voice.

Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling and didn't speak for a long time. After a while, he shook his head slightly, "I don't know, but I will try my best not to let the enemy step into Huaizhou."

Shen Ling sighed, "I don't know what else General Wei needs. Help, although Shen Ling is a commoner, he wants to do his best."

Wei Jing looked at Shen Ling for a moment, then suddenly smiled, "There is no medicine, no doctor, no soldiers, and even more food and grass."

Shen Ling: ... "I ...

try my best." Shen Ling muttered slowly.

"Just do your best, do your best, don't force it." Wei Jing patted Shen Ling on the shoulder, and his eyes became warmer when he looked at Shen Ling.

After resting for a while, Shen Ling rubbed his legs and could barely stand up, so he followed Wei Jing into the restaurant. The guy in the restaurant took a nap in the middle and seemed to be in good spirits. Wei Jing said, "Take breakfast. Come."

"Yes." The guy said with a smile.

"Is General Wei going back to Chuzhou right away?" Shen Ling asked while sitting at the table.

"Yes, I'll be leaving tonight. I will try to arrive tomorrow morning. I don't know how my little brother is doing?" Wei Jing sighed.

"Little General Wei will definitely be able to overcome the enemy and win, and turn evil into good fortune."

"I hope so." Wei Jing said silently.

Wen Chengrong was a little puzzled, "Since the war is so urgent, why do you have to leave at night? If you leave at night, you will have to travel all night. If you don't rest for two days in a row, you may be even more busy when you arrive on the battlefield. How can your body take it?" Wen Chengrong felt that his legs were still shaking and his face was still pale, so he couldn't understand Wei Jing's behavior.

Wei Jing smiled bitterly, "I'm going to stare at the food, grass and medicine. After I've loaded the carriage and handed it over to the dispatching officer, I'll set off immediately. I don't have time to rest. Don't look at me like this, wait for breakfast, I'm about to go to work, and I won't be able to accompany the two of you at that time, so don't blame me."

"General Wei is busy with business, we don't dare to disturb." Shen Lingdao, after thinking for a while, suddenly stood up and took a pot from the table next to him. Tea, raised his hand to lift the lid of the pot, stretched out his hand and floated on it, tested the temperature, and blocked everyone's sight with his body. , a cup to General Wei, and I wish General Wei a victory and an early triumphant return."

"Okay." Wen Chengrong nodded quickly, raising his hand to take the teacup. Shen Ling filled the three with a teapot, then put down the teapot, raised the teacup, and made a toast, "General Jingwei, these two days have been so busy, I'm afraid it's not good to drink, and the day when General Wei returns triumphantly, if you still remember We, we must invite General Wei to have a drink, and we won't return if we don't get drunk."

"Okay! I'll remember to come to you then! We won't return if we don't get drunk!" Wei Jing patted the table, looking very happy.

"Please." Shen Ling drank it.

Wei Jing also picked up the teacup and drank it in one gulp. For a moment, his brows were slightly wrinkled, "I didn't say that the tea must be kept hot at all times, so why is this tea warm? The guy in the shop is lazy?"

Shen Ling interrupted the soldiers. He replied, "What if the tea is warm or not? The immortals won't come anyway." Wei

Jing was really diverted from the topic and sighed, "That's right, that's all."

The general's trip went well, God bless my court!"

"Well said! Done!" Wei Jing took another toast.

After a few cups of tea, Wei Jing became more and more energetic, but he didn't realize it. He just felt that he had a sudden rest after standing all night, and after drinking hot tea, his body strength recovered a little, but he didn't think much about it.

"General Wei, I know a little bit of medical skills. I heard that the wounded soldiers still need manpower. If I can, I want to help for a while, but I can't accompany the army."

"Okay, I will have someone take you there after dinner . , there is no requirement, as long as the doctor accepts it, and it is optional to leave or stay."

"Then thank General Wei."

"I am the one who thanked you! Those who do business with the Wen family are really good. man."

The three sat together to eat, and Wei Jing went to work, Wen Chengrong scratched his head in confusion, "Why do I feel like I'm not so sleepy anymore? Even my spirit is much better?"

Shen Ling said: "About It's time to take a rest! Maybe you'll be too sleepy after a while, so you should go back to rest earlier."

"Yes, I've never been so tired before, so I'll say goodbye and leave, Brother Shen, goodbye."

" Goodbye." Shen Ling nodded, and after sending Wen Chengrong away, Shen Ling followed Wei Jing's personal soldiers to the place where the military camp was stationed. In the tent of the military doctor's office, everyone was busy, and many local doctors in Chengxian County were busy. Helping here, seeing Shen Ling coming in, not even a single one raised his head to greet him, they ran around in a hurry.

"Doctor Xu, there is someone here who is dying, go and have a look!" Someone rushed in.

"Okay, I'll come right away." An old man with a half-white beard ran out with a hem of his clothes.

Shen Ling watched the man leave, walked over and said loudly, "Shen Ling is here to help the doctor, I don't know what I can do?"

"There are wounded soldiers in all the tents when I go out, there is medicine here, whatever you want. Use it as you like!" Someone answered loudly. Because there were too many people and they were running around again, Shen Ling didn't find out who was answering him for a while.

But Shen Ling still nodded and said, "Thank you very much."

Freedom is the best way to move. Shen Ling walked out of the door and saw that there were many stoves in the open space to boil medicine, and there was a water well not far away. There is also a large vat next to it, which is filled with water.

Shen Ling walked towards the water tank, stretched out his head and looked inside, raised his hand on the edge of the tank, and after a long time, got up and left to observe other places. After about two quarters of an hour, Shen Ling also found it. Wherever I can help, I help people suture wounds in the tent of the seriously wounded waiting to die.

Shen Ling looked indifferent and said to a wounded soldier lying in the tent: "Can I hold my teeth back? It seems that the anesthetic is not enough.

" Doctor's hand." The wounded soldier burst into tears, obviously the pain was severe.

Shen Ling nodded, "When I get back, I'll go back and get the medical kit I'm used to."

"Yes, if I can wait." The wounded soldier looked at the top of the tent and said.

As soon as Shen Ling wanted to get up, he heard the man talking, and looked at the big hole in his stomach. He felt that he was not far from his intestines. : "This is the medicine I made by myself. I used a lot of precious medicinal materials. I will apply it to you first, and I will ensure that you can wait for me to come back."

"That's it, doctor, do it!" With a reluctant look, he waited for Shen Ling to start.

Shen Ling poured medicine powder on his wound, looked at the others, and finally used up all the medicine he had on his body before standing up and said, "I'll go back and get something."

"Well." The person who took the medicine in Ling nodded, and the others watched eagerly. Although it was not their turn to take the medicine, they didn't have any opinion. Possibly, but all kinds of ugly behaviors, quarrels and insults did not appear at all, as if these people did not have any so-called human weakness, each of them was very selfless, and only hoped that their brothers could survive.

Shen Ling was puzzled, but his heart was also very heavy, and he couldn't help repeating it again, "Wait for me to come back!"