Chapter 145

After Mu Hongcheng's death, the prince gradually realized that something was wrong. If Mu Hongcheng died in the hands of the third child, it would be fine, but he died in prison and committed suicide in fear of sin. What do those who follow him think? It is already difficult to move, and seeing his master endanger his subordinates in death row for his own safety, isn't it heartbreaking? As for suicide? Who believes? !

However, the dark guard moved too fast, and it was too late for the crown prince to regret it. The third prince had already begun to win people's hearts, and the officials who originally favored the prince were hesitant to turn to the third prince at the moment. A ruthless and selfish master like a prince is good, and they are willing to help.

The emperor's illness became more serious, and the meeting of ministers had to be changed from three-day meetings to five-day meetings, and even gradually extended. The operation of the court had to rely more and more on the three princes to preside over them. Although there is no name of the prince, But the third prince already has the real power of the prince. When the power of the third prince is stable, the emperor lying on the dragon bed ushered in waves of memorials asking for the abolition of the prince, but they were all suppressed by the emperor.

In the final analysis, it was because the prince and his biological mother looked a bit like the people in the painting hanging in the emperor's bedroom. When the old man saw the prince and the queen, he seemed to see the person in the painting through them, regardless of the queen's background. He was humble, and later he didn't care about the incompetence of the prince, and now he doesn't care about the country's society.

Xiao San sat in the study with a cold face. The two Wei brothers and Duan Rui stood opposite. Among the civil servants, Xiao San trusted the Duan family the most, and the military commanders trusted the Wei family the most. This was his true confidant.

"His Royal Highness, dare to ask if the jade seal can be found?" Duan Rui asked respectfully. They had already prepared in their hearts. They knew that the emperor would not give up his authority so easily, and he would not give up the prince easily. The old emperor was very stubborn and selfish. It is very, so they have already made the worst plan. After dealing with the prince, they can forge the imperial edict as long as they find the jade seal. After the emperor Bintian, they will take out the forged edict and ascend the throne.

On the other hand, if the emperor Bintian and the third prince have neither the jade seal nor the edict, then the prince who is imprisoned in the mansion is the orthodox, and this great situation may be reversed.

Xiao San shook his head with a headache. There were still a group of dead men who were only loyal to the emperor in the emperor's bedroom, and even more loyal palace servants. If they didn't force the palace, no one could rummage in the palace. Moreover, since the emperor fell ill, all the will They were all told by the palace mouth to the minister in person. He had not seen Yuxi for a long time. He had sent many masters to disguise assassins to investigate, but he found nothing.

Wei An said silently: "The emperor still cares about the prince the most."

Xiao San sneered, "Of course, the old man imagined the prince to be the son of him and Chu Ci, of course he cares."

Wei Jing said: "Why don't I Go check out the bedroom and find the jade seal."

Xiao San didn't wait for Wei An to show a worried expression, then waved his hand, "No need, I have other plans, sigh... I didn't plan to do this originally, after all, he is also You are kind to me." Xiao San was a little disappointed.

The other three people in the study looked at each other, understood what Xiao San meant, and did not speak for a while.

A few days later, the Mu Mansion case was judged. After multiple investigations, the Mu family was accused of numerous crimes. The first culprit, Mu Hongcheng, committed suicide in fear of the crime. , In addition, the third prince pleaded for mercy, and he was only exiled for 3,000 miles. If he was pardoned, he deprived Mu's family of fame and life, and his family property was confiscated.

When Mu Hongyuan was released from prison, Shen Ling picked it up, while Mu Wu picked up Mrs. Mu and other Mu family daughters. In fact, there were not many people in total. The property was confiscated, and the servants were also included in the property. Mu Wu was able to receive it. It was only the concubine of Mrs. Mu and Mu Hongyuan.

As for Mu Wu's family and other servants, they will be sold the day after, and Mu Wu naturally prepares to buy them back.

When Mu Hongyuan walked out of the prison door, he was still a little stunned. Seeing Shen Ling, he didn't speak for a long time. When Shen Ling stepped forward to help, Mu Hongyuan looked at Shen Ling and said: "Xiao San lied to me!"

Shen Lingyi Dayton, looked up in confusion.

"He said that he would save my Mu family's life and my Mu family's property. Now, my eldest brother has died, my father has been exiled, and the family property has been confiscated. The three generations under me are not allowed to take imperial examinations."

Shen Ling stiffened and said nothing.

"Shen Ling, Xiao San lied to me."

Shen Ling didn't know what to say, just looked at Mu Hongyuan silently, and helped him to get into the carriage.

In the Shen family, Mu Wu has already picked up the Mu family's daughters and reunited with Mu Hongjin. Mrs. Mu also moved out of the sealed Mu residence and temporarily lived in Shen Ling's house. When Mu Hongyuan returns, the Mu family can come back. have already gathered.

"You're back! It's good to be back." Mrs. Mu had just changed her clothes, and when she heard the movement outside, she quickly came out to take a look. Seeing the second son who seemed to have lost a circle, she thought of the eldest son who had committed suicide. Heart, could not help crying.

Mu Hongyuan didn't care about his own discomfort, so he hurried up to comfort him. Mrs. Mu couldn't help it more and more. The panic, fear, worry and current grief and despair seemed to be vented all at once.

"Daughter-in-law, don't cry anymore, it's a good thing that everyone is still alive now." Mrs. Mu said solemnly.

"What a good thing, my Hongcheng died in prison so unexplainably, the master was also exiled, Hongyuan can no longer take the imperial examination, and it will take three consecutive generations. This is to break the life of my Mu family!"

"Mother, don't cry." Mu Hongyuan frowned and didn't know how to comfort him. Madam Qing also came over and cried, but she was still crying with pear blossoms and rain, which was quite beautiful.

Mu Wu stepped forward and said, "Madam, why don't you go eat something and take a bath?"

When Mrs. Mu heard Mu Wu's voice, she stopped crying immediately. She glanced at the third son who was raised by her family. Mu Hongjin was looking at her worriedly. She started crying again. If Mrs. Mu's cry just now came from her heart, then it was a bit deliberate at the moment.

"My poor San'er! How bad luck did you have to be born in your mother's belly! You are obviously a delicate and precious son, but you suffer this hardship because of your cruel big brother! Mother regrets it! Mother should have married you away early, so you won't suffer this much!"

Mu Hongjin was blinded by crying, help Mrs. Mu at a loss, and looked at Mu Hongyuan as if asking for help. It was very rare for him to see his elder brother who was an official in the capital. His relationship was not deep. Usually, when something happened at home, apart from his father, he relied on this second brother. At this moment, he naturally looked at Mu Hongyuan subconsciously.

Mu Hongyuan hurriedly stepped forward to comfort him, but Mu Wu's expression did not change. He seemed to have guessed that there would be such a scene, and was still very respectful.

Shen Ling coughed lightly, and said with the muddy: "Everyone, why don't you go to eat first, take a shower and change clothes, take a good rest, and talk about other things tomorrow?"

Mrs. Mu stopped sobbing, crying for such a short time , She was already dizzy, which showed that she couldn't eat or sleep well in prison, and she didn't have much energy.

Everyone was exhausted at the moment, and they didn't have much energy to toss, so they had to listen to Shen Ling's arrangement. Shen Ling bought a nearby house, and after knocking down the wall, he expanded the size of the home, and it was arranged.

At the dinner table, when it was almost time to eat, Mu Wu saw that everyone was ready to go back to the room, so he stood up and said: "Everyone wait a moment, I have something to hand over to the second son. It was arranged by the adults.

" Looking up at Mu Wu, some people were puzzled, and some people had already guessed it, and looked at Mu Wu calmly.

Mu Wu took a wooden box and put it in front of Mu Hongyuan, "This is 20% of Shen Ling's property in Huaizhou, it was bought by my lord, just in case, now that the eldest son is gone, the second son should He is the heir of the Mu family, this thing will be handed back to the second son, Shen Ling happens to be here, he can check and reconcile the account, I didn't take any of it."

Mu Hongyuan suddenly slapped the case, very angry, "This is you I don't want it! Also, how do you take care of my brother if you give me this thing? Since you want to marry him, do you want him to eat chaff with you?"

Mu Hongyuan had been in prison for a long time . Shen Ling learned that the Mu family still has such a family property, but Shen Ling also said that this family property originally belonged to Mu Wu, and it was Shen Ling who kept it for Mu Wu because of Mu Wu's help in the past. There are two constituent shares, but later Mu Wu insisted on using the money from the Mu Mansion to redeem them, so he 'sold' the shares to the Mu Mansion according to Mu Wu's intention. In fact, the shares are there, and the money is there. In prison, he is willing to return the money to the Mu family. As for the share and the money, how the Mu family and Mu Wu should be divided, he doesn't care. In short, he can't take advantage of the Mu family.

Therefore, Mu Hongyuan always felt that this share should belong to Mu Wu, and he would just wait for Shen Ling to pay back the money, but Shen Ling can't turn around now. , and therefore, when he first wrote the dowry list for Mu Hongjin, he dared to write something good, and he threatened to give it back to Shen Ling in the future, which is exactly what he relied on.

Therefore, he never felt that the shares held by Mu Wu should be his, and it was precisely because Mu Wu had this support that he was willing to marry Mu Hongjin to Mu Wu, so that Mu Hongjin would not suffer. .

But Mu Wu suddenly wanted to share the shares with Mu Hongyuan, how could he not be angry, without the shares, what industry could Mu Wu have to support his third brother, his third brother is a pampered son, without enough financial resources, Wouldn't he let his third brother live a hard life with him?

In fact, Mu Wuyi, who has many industries, was a little confused for a while, and looked at Shen Ling subconsciously, Shen Ling touched his nose and coughed lightly, "Well, Second Young Master knows, I told him, so...he only I plan to ask for money, don't split shares, ahem..."

Mu Hongyuan looked at Mu Wu seriously, and said seriously: "I know all about your transaction with Shen Ling, the shares are yours, I don't move, the money is mine, Shen Ling will naturally return it to me, I can have food and clothing without your subsidy, just take good care of my brother."

"Second brother..." Mu Hongjin looked at Mu Hongyuan with tears in his eyes.

Shen Ling sighed and was speechless. Even after going to jail, Mu Hongyuan's temperament didn't change much. He was still the unharmonious son. Where did he come to know that Mu Wuli would take care of these two constituents? Not good for Mu Hongjin?

Moreover, he should have said it very clearly at the time, right? Because of Mu Wu's help! help! He lived in Huaizhou and developed an industry, so he gave Mu Wuliang a constituent stock. Could it be that Mu Hongyuan's understanding of help is really just helping instead of secretly hiding private property?

He thought that the Mu Mansion had collapsed and Mu Wu was free, so he could hint to Mu Hongyuan that Mu Wu was a very smart man with a heart. root! Book! At once! No! listen! Understand!

Mu Hongyuan has already touched Mu Hongjin's head gently, and said warmly: "Don't worry, I will take good care of you, I will not move the two constituent stocks of Mu Wu, and it will be your and Mu Wu's business in the future. , I have the money left by my father, and I will follow Shen Ling to do business in the future, even if I don't take the imperial examinations, I can live well."

"Second brother..." Mu Hongjin's tears were about to fall, and he quickly shook his head after hearing this. , "No, I also know that share, Mu Wu said it was left for you by father, you take it, I can live a hard life with Mu Wu, and you have to take care of your mother and grandma..."

Shen Ling:

It seems that There is a simpler one.

Shen Ling looked at Mu Wu and gestured with his eyes, didn't you show your financial resources to your future daughter-in-law? Why do these two people think you are so poor?

Mu Wu is also helpless. Since the fall of the Mu Mansion, he has not deliberately concealed his own property! After he was converted to citizenship, his parents transferred all those secret properties to the name of 'Wood Five', including several casinos in Huaizhou that made money every day. He may not have as rich a property as Shen Ling. The family has a lot of wealth, but in Huaizhou it is definitely comparable to that of ordinary big families. Even what he wears today is a piece of good cloth that costs dozens of taels of silver. How can he look like a poor man?

But why hasn't anyone found out? !

The old lady Mu closed her eyes in despair, as if she was disappointed that Mu Hongyuan's thoughts were so pure and simple. Even an old woman in a deep house gradually saw that Mu Wu's wealth was extraordinary, and guessed that Mu Wu must have hidden other things back then. Private property, and there are quite a few, but Mu Hongyuan didn't realize it, didn't find out at all, and he had to distribute the property he got to Mu Wu. Although he loved his younger brother, how could she not be disappointed by doing so? Worrying about the future of the Mu residence, Mrs. Mu opened her mouth to say something, but she was ashamed to talk about money issues after being pampered for so many years.