Chapter 61

Shen Ling took the wine and walked towards the place where Mr. Fu was. Mu Hongyuan was still squatting behind the rockery and was secretly sad. Shen Ling turned and leaned over, "Hey, why don't you come with me and make a song by the way? Peach Blossom Poetry to show off yourself?"

Mu Hongyuan gave Shen Ling a plaintive glance.

"Speaking of which, what about your third brother? Let him make a song for you!" Shen Ling said, he couldn't do it and wanted to go, so he had to take chances.

"My father will kill me." Mu Hong said far.

Shen Ling thought for a while, and felt that if Mu Hongyuan could do such a thing, Mu Futai might really beat him to death, so he stopped encouraging him, stood up and said, "It's time for dinner, remember to eat. I'm going to get busy first."

"Oh." Mu Hongyuan looked sadly at Shen Ling's retreating back.

Shen Ling brought the wine to Fu Lao and others. Shang Xian had already brought tables, chairs and benches for several people and put them in the best position for viewing the view. Shen Ling put the wine on the table, with the jade white wine bottle as a foil. The pink peach blossom, and the Bifang wine next to it was a wine glass made of white jade. Shen Ling took a step back and stood in the pavilion wearing a pink shirt with a tulle waist and a peach blossom hairpin. The young girl took a step forward. Holding the wine jug, pouring the wine into the wine glass, and after the girls had finished pouring the first round of Bifang wine and retreated, Shen Ling said: "This first cup of wine is Bifang wine, brewed with lotus flowers, The lotus is a gentleman in water. It comes out of the mud without staining, and it is clean and not demonic. Therefore, this Bifang wine is also called a gentleman's wine. The more ordinary wine is, the more mellow and fragrant it is. This wine is different. Leave it for a month, otherwise the taste of wine will change, and only a specific storage method can be stored for a month. It is a kind of wine that is extremely easy to change taste. Even the best winemaker cannot change this habit of Bifang wine. , Probably, this is also the pride of Holland!"

Old Fu stroked his beard and didn't answer. He just took a sip of Bifang wine. The refreshing aroma of the wine was scattered on the tip of his tongue, and the taste of the wine was not strong. It felt almost the same. Old Fu didn't think that the wine was so good, but Shen Ling said so, he tasted it carefully, and it really tasted the fragrance of some lotus flowers. Sliding through the mouth, it seems to clean the odor in the mouth, leaving only a faint aftertaste.

Old Fu's eyes brightened. He didn't like those strong liquors. After all, he was too old to drink, and he couldn't stand the strong and spicy taste. But this wine was very suitable for him to drink. It even has the effect of cleaning, plus the meaning of the gentleman's wine, Fu Lao nodded.

"This wine is very good!" Old Fu stroked his beard, very satisfied, and said to Shen Ling: "This wine is good, I wonder if there is a place to sell it in the capital?"

Shen Ling was very pleasantly surprised, he never thought that this grand master would actually like Bi Fangjiu, he also intends to wait to recite a lotus poem to improve his style and cover up the flaws of the wine itself! Now it seems that it is not needed, so he handed over: "Bifang wine has just entered the WTO, and it has not been sold in Beijing yet."

Old Fu was a little dissatisfied, "Then I will let the next person come to Huaizhou to buy it! I hope the boss will give it when the time comes. It's convenient, but this Bifang wine is so difficult to preserve..."

"Don't dare to bother your servants, Shen Ling will sell this wine in the capital soon." Shen Ling cupped his hands.

Old Fu nodded with satisfaction, "That's good."

Shen Ling raised his hand and signaled the maid next to him to pour a second glass of wine. The maid stepped forward, retrieved the white jade wine glass that had just been poured, and replaced it with the white glaze matching the peach vase. The peach blossom cup, there is also a cup holder under the peach blossom cup, which is dotted with a few peach blossoms, which seems to be accidentally spilled from the forest, which is quite interesting.

The maid held the white-glazed wine jug with her slender and fair fingers, and gently held the bottom of the jug with one hand. In the peach blossom forest, a girl with a peach blossom on her head had spring on her face. The fragrant wine is clear and crisp, and the moment the peach blossom wine is poured, a faint sweet and greasy fragrance spreads out. The wine brought by Shen Ling is the best, and it has just been opened. It is full of natural floral fragrance and sweet and greasy. people.

Old Fu's expression was a little indifferent this time, and he seemed indifferent to the beauty in front of him. On the contrary, the other people who had just been indifferent to Bifang Wine seemed a little fluctuated this time. Shen Ling noticed that many people were inhaling slightly and seemed to like this wine very much. Fragrant taste. The pure peach blossom fragrance is not uncommon, but the strange thing is that the peach blossom and the wine fragrance blend together, which makes people unable to bear some mouth water.

Shen Ling cupped his hands and said: "This wine is peach blossom wine, and it is also the purpose of this peach blossom poetry meeting. There is an ancient poem next to the method of making this wine, Taohuawu in Taohua Temple, Taohua Temple in Taohua Temple, and Taohua fairy; Taohua fairy planted peach trees, Picking peach blossoms in exchange for wine money. Shen Ling was stupid and forgot the back of the poem, so he held a poetry party and wanted to borrow the talents of the celebrities present to complete this poem."

Mentioning the peach blossom poem, Fu Lao's expression fluctuated a little. , "This poem is interesting, and the old man really wants to know what the second half of this poem is, and also wants to know how the great talents present will complete this poem."

The people who listened with their ears pricked up were instantly shocked, For a time, everyone felt that their talents were surging, and they could not wait to get the approval of the people in front of them immediately.

When Mu Futai heard the words, he nodded slightly and said respectfully, "Since Mr. Fu is so looking forward to it, why don't we invite the famous scholars who are present to write poems immediately!

" "Fu Laoyou was wandering around, took a sip of the peach blossom wine in front of him, "Let's drink it first, since it's just wine tasting, flowers and poems, then if you don't taste the wine or flowers, how can you feel this immersive experience? What about the mood of the poet?"

Mu Futai nodded, "Old Fu is right."

Shen Ling heard the words and immediately asked the servants to serve peach blossom wine to everyone present. Of course, a good wine should be the finale. If everyone who entered the stage had a glass in hand, and they could take it as they wanted, then this peach blossom poetry party would be a complete failure.

The maids wearing pink hairpins and peach blossoms rushed in, holding a white-glazed tray on the side, with small and exquisite wine jugs and wine glasses on them, walking among the crowd, and finally came to the middle of the peach blossom banquet, in the empty only. Place the jugs one by one on the table where the peach blossoms have fallen, and place the peach blossoms in the tray according to the position rehearsed beforehand. , full of ancient charm, the more and more the jug is exquisite and delicate.

The maid held the wine jug and filled the wine glasses one by one. The pink wine slurry fell into the white wine glass, and the beautiful wine with Jing Meiren was even more beautiful.

The corner of Shen Ling's mouth tickled slightly, very satisfied with the beautiful scenery he designed, and said to everyone: "Everyone please."

There were only enough wine glasses for each person on the table, that is, after everyone took their own glass, There is no next drink to drink, and there is no more expensive alcohol. He has to give these people an impression that this wine is rare, very rare.

Everyone obviously discovered this, and people kept looking at Shen Ling, and Shen Ling confronted him calmly. Anyway, he made a plan. As long as someone asked, he would let the maid take the wine. , but to add all the wine, sorry, then everyone can only ask him for wine. Of course, only one glass of wine was given to the entire poetry meeting, obviously to be scolded, and naturally there were other peach blossom wines to bring up when eating later, but at this moment, I'm sorry there is no more.

There was a moment of silence in the entire venue, and everyone looked at each other in dismay, but with the arrogance and arrogance of the literati, naturally no one would come to Shen Ling to ask why there was only one glass of wine to drink, and everyone silently held their own glass. I sip the wine in the glass little by little. If I finish drinking it accidentally, and everyone else is still holding the wine glass, then I will be embarrassed. Besides, I have to write poems. After drinking, I have no inspiration. Source, how to write poetry?

Sitting in the pavilion, Mr. Fu turned to Mu Futai and said, "This boss Shen has a very delicate mind." I don't know if it was the battle that Shen Ling put up, or the thing about his drinking control.

Mu Futai nodded, "This person has always been smart."

Old Fu stroked his beard and didn't say a word. After the wine was tasted, the maids who set the meal came flooding in again, put away the wine pot on the table, and returned to each other. He walked up to the guest, saluted and retrieved the wine glass. Many people who had not finished drinking hurriedly drank the wine and handed the wine glass to the maid. They felt embarrassed. When the cow chewed the peony, there was no taste, only a faint aftertaste left in the mouth.

The elegantly dressed servant moved to the table and set it up around the periphery. After the maid took the wine glass, she walked to the table with the delicate dots and put down the dessert. Someone brought the duck skin of the roast duck and the dough wrapped with the duck skin. One by one, all kinds of dim sum dishes were served in small plates, and chopsticks were also placed. The whole jar of peach blossom wine was moved to the pear wood table where the wine jug was originally placed in the middle. The servant opened the seal, and the strong sweet fragrance After dispersing, he took out the wine set, poured the wine into the wine jug, and handed it to the maid who poured the wine.

"Good wine!" The guests who just didn't taste much, or who were bored couldn't help but praised, of course, they may not praise the peach blossom wine, but the wine to drink, and came to the peach blossom poem Yes, in case he really only drank one cup, when he went back, people asked him how the wine was, what did they say? It was said that there was only one cup. At first, I was not willing to drink it. Later, when I put away the cup, I was suffocated, and I didn't taste it. Isn't it a joke.

With the opening of the wine jar, the atmosphere of the poetry meeting became more enthusiastic.

Shen Ling cupped his hands again and said: "Everyone, we usually have a table of one person or two or three people at a banquet, and we will sit down to the end of the banquet. Today, Shen would like to do something different. If there is something rude, please don't blame me."

Everyone had already seen that the place where the servant was setting the meal was wrong, and when they saw Shen Ling talking, they all raised their heads curiously.

Shen Ling said again: "This banquet, everyone will take the small plates and eat them by yourself. The used small plates will be placed on the empty table over there, and the maids will take care of them. You can bring the small plates with your confidants who want to chat together. With friends, stay wherever you want, enjoy the scenery, chat and taste wine, and behave casually. There are pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the table next to the rockery, and everyone can use it at any time, and about two or three friends gather around the table. You can also write poems and poems while eating with a small plate, you can do whatever you want. There is peach blossom wine on the table in the middle, and you can also use it yourself. I hope you will feel at home, please feel free!" Shen Ling finally nodded. hand over.

Everyone moved, some people walked towards the dining table, some people walked towards the peach blossom wine, and some people went straight to the place where the ink was written, all thinking about writing the best poetry and making a name here.

Shen Ling walked into the pavilion, and the maid had already placed all the dim sum dishes on the table inside. Shen Ling was going to promote the way of eating roast duck. Many people in Huaizhou know this kind of thing. Those who don't know how to eat it will wait. It can be learned by others, but the masters in the pavilion are estimated to have to be taught by him and the maid to help with the bag.

Shen Ling accompanied the people in the pavilion to talk for a while, and then the servants came over with the poems written by the people in the venue and handed them over to Mu Futai and others for circulation. Shen Ling took a step back and lowered his hands without saying a word.

"What do you think of Mr. Fu?" Mu Futai said with a smile. He thought that some of these songs were quite good, and they should be praised by Mr. Fu.

Mr. Fu didn't speak, and his expression was not satisfied. Mu Futai's smile narrowed, "Elder Fu doesn't think it's right?"

Mr. Fu said, "Those four poems are easy to understand, elegant, and they are like spoken language. Do you think it's appropriate to match these gorgeous poems?"

"This... is naturally inappropriate." Mu Futai's face was not very good-looking.

"Furthermore, Boss Shen also said just now that this poem was written by a hermit. Although this poem has not yet expressed the poet's mood, I also know that it should not be these people who enjoy the scenery and flowers expecting a happy future. Poetry."

"Indeed." Mu Futai nodded.

"What does Boss Shen think?" Elder Fu turned to Shen Ling who was putting up a pillar next to him.

Shen Ling paused, "This... Shen Ling doesn't know." Shen Ling lowered his head, should he say that their poems are not good in front of so many people? He is not a master.

"If that's the case, let's continue writing!" Fu Lao narrowed his eyes, obviously not in a hurry, with a good poem that is not afraid of being late. On the one hand, the eavesdropping person next to him was embarrassed, but on the other hand, he felt deeply encouraged. After all, Fu Lao He is also the imperial master of the dynasty, and the poems and books in the abdomen are not comparable to others. Even if he does not know his identity, he can give these so-called literati who are not even jinshi a lot of benefits, so everyone goes back to write poems obediently. Yes, no one is dissatisfied.

Shen Ling inexplicably had a bad premonition. He always felt that the next steps of the Poetry Club could not follow his master's wishes. It depended on the mood of the grand master, but what was the master thinking? ? Shen Ling had a bad premonition.