Chapter 74

The atmosphere was very embarrassing for a while, Shen Ling turned back to his position, Boss Wen opened his mouth to ask if you want to think about my granddaughter, but he couldn't say a word. He always felt that as long as he spoke, Shen Ling would be surprised. Ask him, isn't he the uncle of a few girls? Why is it involved in marriage? Then he justly rejected him.

Why don't I have a daughter of the same age as Shen Ling? Only the only son, Boss Wen, sighed silently.

Seeing that no one was talking, Shen Ling spoke by himself and said, "Boss Wen, Young Master Wen, let's discuss the issue of buying a sub-share!"

Boss Wen suddenly lingered and turned his eyes to Shen Ling. He was thrown behind his head and said, "It should be, after all, it's been a few days. Chengrong, you stay and let your wife and children go back. Let's go to the study to talk."

"Yes." Wen Chengrong nodded slightly.

Shen Ling smiled and said nothing. After so many days of wrangling with each other, he finally waited for this moment.

When Shen Ling finished talking about the matter, it was already midnight. Boss Wen knew that Shen Ling would go to the barracks tomorrow to treat the soldiers' wounds, so he enthusiastically kept the soldiers, but Shen Ling refused on the grounds that he had to go back to take care of the wounded. .

"Boss Wen, Brother Wen, thank you two for allowing me a period of time, I will definitely collect the balance in time." Shen Ling cupped his hands, walked in the corridor, and said to the two who came out to see him off.

"It doesn't matter, to be honest, my Wen family is really not bad for money. I sold the shares just because I admire you very much." Boss Wen smiled and patted Shen Ling on the shoulder.

"Don't worry, I understand that Shen Ling will not be sorry for the Wen family." Shen Ling nodded.

"I believe in you." Boss Wen sighed, hoping that the Wen family can survive!

"By the way, is there still medicine in the barracks? Should I buy another batch?" Boss Wen suddenly said.

Shen Ling smiled, "I can't say much about this, but I remember that Brother Wei told me about it today, when Young Master Wen was there, Brother Wei said that the army is now short of soldiers, medicine, doctors, and food. , I'm missing everything."

Boss Wen laughed and nodded, "Understood, tomorrow I'll have someone buy another batch of medicinal herbs to send over, and I hope God will give me a grandson soon."

Shen Ling nodded, "Wen The boss will definitely get his wish."

"By the way, since you are also skilled in medicine, why don't you give my son a pulse? Can you?" Boss Wen suddenly said.

Shen Ling turned to Wen Chengrong in surprise, Wen Chengrong lowered his head, and his face was a little embarrassingly flushed, Shen Ling quickly turned back and stopped looking at him, lest he be embarrassed, Wen Chengrong obviously has three daughters, so it shouldn't be a fertility problem. ! But he couldn't ask in front of Wen Chengrong.

Boss Wen has already said: "There are already three daughters, and I haven't even seen a daughter in the past two years, sigh..."

Shen Ling was speechless, a big man was told by his father in front of outsiders that he was infertile, and he didn't care. I know how Wen Chengrong feels.

Shen Ling nodded, "My medical skills are not good, so I can only look at it casually. Of course, I have also been in contact with Brother Wen, and I think there is no problem with him, maybe it's just the chance!" Shen Ling smiled.

Wen Chengrong seemed to relax a little.

"Brother Wen." Shen Ling raised his hand and motioned for him to bring it over. Wen Chengrong glanced at Shen Ling and handed it to Shen Ling without saying a word, so that Shen Ling could diagnose the pulse.

Shen Ling is not male, and his pulse diagnosis skills are not very good. What he is better at is actually surgery and pharmaceuticals. These two are the most popular skills in the end of the world. He had to smile and said, "Brother Wen is in good health and there is no problem. It's just that the chance has not come."

Boss Wen nodded, but he didn't know what to say. Anyway, other doctors said the same thing. Wen Chengrong lowered his head, a big man in his thirties had no anger at all, as if he was living under his father's shadow, without any assertiveness or dignity.

Shen Ling felt that if Wen Chengrong was infertile, the psychological factor might be greater than the physical factor. Of course, these were just his guesses, and he wouldn't say much, just thought about it casually.

Shen Ling followed the Wen family's father and son while talking and walked out of the door. At the gate, Shen Ling said goodbye and returned to the inn. When Shen Ling went to the barracks with luggage, the soldier on duty at the door saw Shen Ling, Immediately came up and said: "Doctor Xing said, find a tent for Dr. Shen to live in, we have already set up the tent, Dr. Shen come with me!"

Shen Ling nodded, "Okay."

After a long rest , when Shen Ling got up, her head was dizzy, and it was still roaring. She rolled her head twice on the bed. Shen Ling suddenly remembered the real general Wei who had not slept for two nights. On the way to Chuzhou, Shen Ling couldn't help sighing silently, he was really... a man!

After drinking a few sips of Lingquan in the tent, Shen Ling felt his head was more comfortable, so he got up and packed up and went out. The ointment that had been boiled in the middle of the night last night had already been placed in a bowl, and Shen Ling did not carefully put it in a jade bottle to improve its grade, but went directly to the wounded barracks tent with the bowl in hand.

Another busy day, until the afternoon, Zhao Song suddenly came to the door, and when he saw Shen Ling, he immediately said: "I've been looking for you for a long time, why didn't you tell me when you came to the barracks!"

Shen Ling paused. After a while, "I told the guy at the inn..."

"If you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have found you!" Zhao Song suddenly laughed.

It was only then that Shen Ling realized that this was just a cold joke from Zhao Song, and he laughed twice, Shen Ling said, "Is there something wrong?"

"It's okay, it's just to see if you're busy? Is there anything else I can help you with? I heard that you went to Wen's house yesterday? Did you do it?"

This man's ears are really sharp! Shen Ling secretly sighed in his heart, but he also knew that Zhao Song deliberately brought this up to prove that he was indeed Huaizhou's bag to ask, and he knew everything, so as to prove his usefulness. Shen Ling nodded, "It's done, thank you very much."

"You're welcome, no." Zhao Song smiled.

"When you say that, I think of one thing, please."

"You talk to me if you have something to do."

"Help me find someone to send a letter home to me."

"Okay, a trivial matter." Zhao Song nodded.

Shen Ling went back to the tent and wrote a letter, briefly writing about his experience these days, and then instructing Han Shi to have a good miscarriage, and finally let Shang Xian prepare the wine. The peach vase here will be completed soon. Let him prepare early, and make a lot of money from these wines, and pay back the last payment of the Wen family. At the same time, don't forget to urge the wine shop to continue brewing new wine, and the new dishes in the restaurant should also be served. He has left a recipe before. of.

Finally, he left some words for Mu Hongyuan, telling him Wei Jing's movements and words, and reminding the Mu family that Huaizhou might be unstable.

Shen Ling put down the pen and was silent for a long time. In fact, the Mu family must know better than him. He understands, but some things must be done even if they know that they are useless. This is a good attitude.

The Mu family is in the line of Fu Taifu, but who is Fu Taifu? He didn't know, Wei Jing was defeated and injured, and Mrs. Fu appeared in Huaizhou. Does it have anything to do with it? He didn't know that there was one civil and one military in the DPRK. Wen was Mrs. Fu, and Wu was from the Wei family. They all appeared in Huaizhou in a short period of time. This state capital not far from Chuzhou, although it seemed to have nothing to do with it, but Shen Ling didn't believe it was a coincidence.

There are enemies outside, and undercurrents are surging inside. It seems that the wind and the waves are calm. Who knows when the waves will be surging and the world will be turned upside down.

Shen Ling sighed, so he could neither get on the Mu family's boat nor take Wei Jing's olive branch. He only hoped that in this undercurrent, he could make good friends, pretend to be innocent, and be a little useful to others. They are just businessmen and doctors who are reluctant to sacrifice and waste, and who can't let go.

Shen Ling walked out of the door with a heavy expression on his face. Zhao Song took the letter and said, "Don't worry, I promise to bring someone to the Mufu in Huaizhou."

Shen Ling nodded and didn't speak. Zhao Song seemed to see that Shen Ling was in a bad mood. Asked: "What's wrong? Unhappy?"

Shen Ling sighed, "Of course I'm in a bad mood, I miss my daughter-in-law so much! My daughter-in-law is pregnant, and she doesn't know how to eat? How is she sleeping? Is her belly bigger? , I want to kill him!"

Zhao Song looked at Shen Ling speechlessly, "Why don't I tell Mrs.-in-law to let him come to Chengxian?"

"Farewell, he is pregnant! You can't run around, in Mu The family is fine." Shen Lingdao said, according to his relationship with the Mu family, as long as the ship of Mrs. Fu does not overturn in a short time, the Mu family will be safe and sound, even if the sky is torn apart outside, it will not hurt him. Little Stone, he will be able to raise a womb and give birth to a child safely in the back house of Mu's family.

And according to Shen Ling's rough estimation, if the Wei family and Fu Taifu were on the same front, the civil and military alliance would have already been done, and would it still be up to this point? For a while he was defeated, there was no reinforcements for a while, and even the logistics was difficult to guarantee for a while, and Mrs. Fu would not secretly come to Huaizhou without a guard of honor. This all shows that they have little hope of being on the same front, and they should be hostile forces. But now Wei Jing's life is under threat, which means that the Wei family is weak, while Mrs. Fu is strong. Therefore, to entrust Xiaoshito, the Mu family is the best choice at the moment, rather than following him and waiting Much stronger in the barracks.

Zhao Song didn't know what Shen Ling was thinking. He simply felt that raising a baby in a big family was good, and he understood Shen Ling's plan very well. He nodded and said, "It should be."

After sending Zhao Song away, Shen Ling went back and continued to do his own thing.

A few days later, Han Shi received Shen Ling's letter from home, and quickly took the letter and asked Mu Hongjin to help him read the letter. Although Han Shi had been learning to read from Mu Hongjin recently, it was still difficult for him to read a letter through. he has.

"What did you write?" Han Shi tugged Mu Hongjin's sleeve, squeezed beside Mu Hongjin, and stretched his head to look at the letter, as if he could see the person he met through the letter.

Mu Hongjin turned his head and glanced at it, and said, "Then let me read it for you! Mr. Han Shifu personally..." Mu Hongjin read it out slowly, and for a long time, he didn't stop until the last line was given.

Han Shi didn't know what he was thinking, and his expression was a little stunned. When Mu Hongjin finished reading, Han Shi suddenly pulled Mu Hongjin's sleeve with tears and asked, "Will it be dangerous! Are you fighting? What if you hit Huaizhou? He is outside alone..."

"No way!" Mu Hongjin waved his hand and said indifferently, "I can't hit Huaizhou!"

"Really What?" Han Shi didn't think about why Mu Hongjin knew that the enemy couldn't reach Huaizhou, but just tried to confirm.

"Of course! When I went to the study that day, I overheard my father talking about things in it. He said that he would only fight in Chuzhou. He also said that he wanted to take ironware tea or something. I didn't hear it clearly, and the people in the study found out , was scolded by my father and kicked out, in fact, I just wanted to give him a bowl of tonic soup, and the kindness was not rewarded!" Mu Hongjin said that he was still angry, and said with a pout.

"That's it!" Han Shi breathed a sigh of relief, "If it's what Mr. Mu said, it must be true. As long as we don't hit Huaizhou, then my husband will be fine." Han Shi murmured and stretched out his hand. Touching his belly, he didn't actually show much pregnancy, but he just liked to touch it, and it was almost a habit.

Mu Hongjin was already accustomed to Han Shi's actions, and said, "It's time to eat, you have to drink a bowl of bone soup today, hurry up and go!"

"I want to drink soup!" Han Shi frowned, a little unhappy. Since he was pregnant, he has been supplementing soup every day. Before he left, Shen Ling gave him a list of what to drink in the next few months. Soup, regular and rationed, he will feel uncomfortable when he sees the soup now, and he doesn't want to drink it at all.

"No way! My mother also said that drinking bone soup is good for children, let's go! The soup made by the chef is delicious. He even poured sesame oil and chopped green onion for you. It's delicious." Mu Hongjin Pushing Han Shi out.

Good for kids! Han Shi bit his lower lip, so let's drink it!

When Shang Xian saw Shen Ling's home letter, it was already after Han Shi had eaten. After reading the letter, Shang Xian raised his head nervously, looked at Han Shi, and asked excitedly, "Then... Then... is General Wei all right? He suffered such a serious injury, was he really cured by an immortal? Isn't it just to boost morale? What should we do?

Shang Xian's whole person became restless, and turned around in place, Han Shi looked at him blankly, not knowing how to answer, he didn't even know who General Wei was.

Shang Xian was called by someone sent by Mu Wu, so Mu Wu was also in the room at the moment. Seeing Shang Xian being so nervous, Mu Wu couldn't help but glanced at him for a long time, and said: "There has been news from the front line that General Wei has defeated the enemy with one enemy and a hundred, and the whole army is shouting that the destiny will return, and the morale is high. The enemy has been beaten back a lot, if it is hard, then his life is hard enough."

Mu Wu's tone did not waver, but Shang Xian still grasped the point, "Then General Wei is really fine. Right?"

Mu Wu nodded, "Although it's incredible, it's true."

"That's great!" Shang Xian couldn't help laughing.

"You seem to care about the Wei family?" Mu Wu said casually, but he was talking about the Wei family and not General Wei.

Shang Xian raised his head, puzzled, "I'm from Chuzhou! Shouldn't I be concerned?" Mu Wu's expression was too natural, so he turned his head away and stopped talking.

Although Mu Qi has been investigating Shang Xian for some time, but there is no progress at all. This person never contacts any suspicious objects. He does business honestly every day, and the contacts are all local people. It may be a spy, either Shang Xian is too meticulous, or his plans are too big, and he will not contact his companions until the critical moment, but no matter what kind, it is not what Mu Wu wants to see. I desperately want to investigate the details of Shang Xian.

Mu Wu kept analyzing and deducing in his mind, and overturned it by himself. There was no expression on the surface, but he just stood quietly.

Shang Xian was still immersed in joy and murmured: "Great."

Mu Wu observed Shang Xian's actions and silently commented, the performance was too exaggerated and fake. This person is really complicated, sometimes stupid and sometimes smart, seemingly candid and unknown, and the more he looks, the more he can't understand.

Shang Xian, who is sincere and happy, doesn't know, and before he knows it, he brushes his image in Mu Wu's mind again, and it becomes more and more unfathomable.

Shang Xian narrowed his eyes with a smile, General Wei is fine, that's great!

Seeing that, Han Shi stopped talking, so he said to Shang Xian: "Shen Ling reminds you to make new wine and serve new dishes, and the peach vase is coming soon. Be prepared, don't just remember General Wei!

" Okay, I understand." Shang Xian still smiled and squinted his eyes, and answered casually.

Han Shi stopped talking.

On the other hand, after nearly half a month of struggle, Shen Ling finally treated the wounded soldiers in the wounded barracks that were basically equivalent to waiting to die. The rest were not life-threatening, and no one wanted him to sew them. The wound, it is better to take it slowly, the opening will open and bleed heavily, rather than let Shen Ling approach.

In this regard, Shen Ling is also very helpless, is the appearance of his operation so terrible? Really puzzled, his medical skills are the most suitable for dealing with trauma, you know? Really blind.

Wounded Soldiers: Hehe...