Chapter 68

Shen Ling went to the china shop with Zhao Song after watching the liveliness on the street. Shen Ling expressed to Zhao Song that he wanted to buy a china shop, and Zhao Song followed him to work. Ling smiled and bowed his hands to the steward, "I wonder if Boss Wen is free today? Can we talk?"

Shen Ling had given up his desire to buy a kiln by himself, and only planned to take a stake in it. Zhao Song recommended to him a Wenjia from Chengxian County, a time-honored brand of porcelain-fired porcelain. There is only one half-heir in the family. He studied hard and studied hard, waiting to inherit the family business, saying that he is capable and useful! This man's brain is not ordinary, he is not an elm head, he is a stone head, even the head of the Wen family is desperate for him, and only counts on the grandchildren, but the Wen family has given birth to three granddaughters so far. .

If Shen Ling became a shareholder at this time, it could be said that after the Wen family had been in charge of the family for a hundred years, they would be able to take the initiative in the kiln for at least a long time.

At the same time, for the Wen family, as long as the Wen family instructs the good son of the Wen family not to sell his shares after his death, then the Wen family and Shen Ling are tied to the same warship, at least they will not be swallowed up by their peers.

In this way, at least it can last until a new heir to the Wen family appears, and then collect the family business.

Although there is a suspicion of drowning his tail to survive, as a courageous and aged Wen family headed family, this is the best choice he can make.

Therefore, the Wen family must carefully examine Shen Ling's character and talents. The people he sent have already gone to Shen Ling's hometown and Huaizhou to investigate Shen Ling's situation. Therefore, during this time, the Wen family cannot completely reject Shen Ling. Ling's meaning is to hang his appetite as a matter of course.

Seeing that it was Shen Ling, the steward hurriedly turned around with a smile and saluted, and said cheerfully to Shen Ling: "Boss Shen! Looking for our boss? It's a coincidence, you know, my master is getting old, and I heard that there is a house in Yantai Building tonight. When the immortals came, I thought of going to see them at night, and I was lucky. What if I could prolong my life? No, go back to sleep! Otherwise, I can't wait all night, otherwise, will you come back in two days? "

Shen Ling: ...

Chengxian County will be very lively tonight!

Since Boss Wen is not here, Shen Ling is not angry either, but leaves with a good-natured goodbye and makes an appointment to come back tomorrow. The steward respectfully sent the person out before turning back.

Zhao Song scratched his head and said to Shen Ling, "They just want to drag you to see who you are, do you understand? No matter what, you must pretend to be good-natured!"

Shen Ling smiled and said, "I He has always been very good-natured, how can he pretend?"

Zhao Song, who was once threatened by Shen Ling with a knife, said:

"At night, let's go downstairs to block that Boss Wen from Yantai."

Zhao Song widened his eyes, "Go to Yantai . There is nothing wrong with Lou, there is no need to block him! Immortals are rare in this life! You must distinguish the key points!"

"I can distinguish very clearly." Shen Ling nodded. He can see himself every day, but Boss Wen is very rare.

Tonight in Chengxian is destined to be a sleepless night. Yantailou, the most expensive and high-end restaurant in Chengxian, lights up all night. The guys from the steward to the chef are all excited. When he came, it reached its peak, and even spread to the onlookers outside the Yantai Building.

"General Wei, this is really good! He can even ride a horse, this immortal is really amazing!" Someone outside the Yantai Building said with emotion, and everyone followed and talked a lot. Many of the crowd had seen Wei Jing seriously injured. The doctor who looks like this, sees this and believes in the immortal, unless there is divine power, there is no one in this world that can make General Wei heal so quickly.

Shen Ling squeezed in the crowd to find the trace of Wen's family. The Yantai Building was completely reserved by General Wei, so even the big families in Chengxian could only stay outside. He had just seen several luxurious cars. The carriage, the servants stood outside, and someone inside was talking in a low voice. I don't know which family they belonged to. I think the situation of Laiwen's family is similar to those of these people.

Not long after Zhao Song turned around, he heard news from someone he knew, and squeezed back to find Shen Ling.

"Boss Shen, here, I found Wen's family." Zhao Song shouted at Shen Ling and waved his hands, sweating on his forehead. Tonight, almost all men, women and children in Chengxian County were dispatched, crowded and crowded. It was about to occupy half of the street. Zhao Song never thought that there were so many people in Chengxian County before.

Hearing Zhao Song's words, Shen Ling had to squeeze back from the crowd.

"This way!" Zhao Song said, and then squeezed in front of the pack to open the way for Shen Ling. In order to meet Boss Wen, Shen Ling was also dressed in brocade clothes. Seeing that he was dressed so well, he was crowded in a group of people. Khan and Zhao Song both feel sorry for Shen Ling.

With Zhao Song on the road, Shen Ling saved a lot of effort, and also freed up his hands to tidy up his clothes a little. Zhao Song took Shen Ling to Wen's carriage and told him what he had inquired, "This carriage is Wen's carriage. In the house, the head of the Wen family and the son of Wen are sitting in it, and there is a slightly smaller carriage behind it, the daughter-in-law of the Wen family, and a pregnant concubine, who are here to pray for the birth of a son."

Shen Ling :...

Shen Ling thanked him, and went over to ask the servant to report, but was pulled by Zhao Song.

"What?" Shen Ling was puzzled.

"I said, Boss Shen! Don't you want to let others see the gods if you don't look at the gods? Look around you, these large and small carriages, do you know how many people here come with the intention of making a wish? Would you stop pilgrims from offering incense in the temple and insist on doing business with them?" Zhao Song said with a frown.

Shen Ling was stunned for a moment, looked around, and had an epiphany, because the immortal Wei Jing was talking about was him, so he never had any personal experience of tonight's farce, he actually ignored it, many people here are I came here with great anticipation, and suddenly appearing in front of Wen's family at this time, rushing into the carriage to talk business with Boss Wen, will only make people disgusted.

Shen Ling nodded, "Thank you for reminding me."

"So, let's look at the gods first!" Zhao Song said with a smile: "My parents are sitting in the back, saying that the position is good, and I can see a little Yantai. Do you want to look at the window on the second floor of the building?"

Shen Ling actually didn't want to look at it, but Zhao Song probably wanted to go back and accompany his parents to watch the window of Yantai Building! Shen Ling also said: "You go back first! I'll just walk around and have a look."

"That's what you said! I'll come to you after I see it, I'll go back first! My mother also bought incense paper candles, etc. Worshiping God! I'll go back first." Zhao Song said.

Shen Ling: ...

Shen Ling nodded silently, not knowing what to say for a while.

Zhao Song was no longer polite, he was indeed rushing back, and after saying goodbye to Shen Ling, he squeezed into the crowd and hurried towards the direction of his house. Shen Ling stood there, surrounded by many people. , and the nearest open space turned out to be around the carriages of those big families, because there were servants who stopped people from crowding in.

Shen Ling turned his head and glanced at the door of Yantai Building. It was the most empty place. There was no one there. The door was open. much more.

Shen Ling sighed, moved towards the Wen family's carriage, and stood aside. Many of the Wen family's servants already knew Shen Ling. They all knew that this person might be a partner of the Wen family in the future. Naturally, they knew him. There was also a clever servant who secretly went in and told Boss Wen that it was Shen Ling who was outside the carriage.

Boss Wen is an old and elegant businessman. Hearing the message from his servant, he slightly opened the curtain of the carriage and looked outside. Shen Ling deliberately came over to show it to the Wen family, but he didn't plan to go forward. Just make an appearance of waiting.

Boss Wen stroked his beard and

said to the servant: "It's too crowded outside, please come up with Boss Shen." "Yes." , raised his hand to salute Shen Ling, "My master said that there are too many people outside, please Boss Shen get on the carriage."

Shen Ling made a little surprised and just right embarrassment, "How is this convenient? I'm here to see the immortals, not to talk about business, so why should I bother you?" The

servant rolled his eyes silently, not bothering you and not crowding in front of other people's carriages, but in front of the Wen family's carriage? But he didn't say much, but said with a bright smile and respectful eyes: "Boss Shen is very polite, our master is my friend, just like my own, so there is nothing to disturb.

" If that's the case, then Shen Ling will disturb you." Shen Ling raised her hand and cupped it.

Shen Ling squeezed out of the crowd, entered the open space beside the Wen family's carriage, straightened his clothes a little, and got on the carriage. Appearing to be in his teens, the other party nodded slightly towards Shen Ling.

Shen Ling got into the carriage, "Boss Wen, Young Master Wen, you two are good."

"Boss Shen, please sit down and have some tea!" Boss Wen raised his hand and poured a cup of tea and pushed it to Shen Ling. There are places to sit in the carriages, and there is a small square table in the middle, with teapots and cups on it.

"Thank you."

"Boss Shen also came to see the immortals?" Boss Wen stroked his beard.

"Exactly." Shen Ling smiled, not in a hurry to talk about business, and followed the other party's words: "Everyone has what they want, naturally they have desires, and naturally they also want to ask God to worship Buddha to get what they want. Yes, since there may be a true god today, then Shen Ling is naturally going to join in the fun."

Boss Wen nodded, obviously agreeing with this point of view, he did not talk about business matters, but said: "Everyone has desires. Ah! Those who have no money want to be rich, those who have money want to have power, those who have money and power want to have both children and children, and those who have both children and children think about the success of the younger generation, there is always no time to be satisfied! Boss Shen is young and promising. Old man, is there something you want but can't get?"

"Of course there is, Shen Ling also has family members, old and young, the old father in the family is old, the husband beside him is pregnant, and there is a younger brother who wants to take a scientific examination, there are too many I want to ask God to worship Buddha." Shen Ling sighed and looked worried.

Boss Wen nodded, "Boss Shen is pure filial piety and sincerity!"