Chapter 122

After Shen Ling returned, he went directly to Xiao San's room and knelt down, looking like he was ready to die heroically, "I said, Your Highness, I can't find what you want! You can figure it out!"

"Wipe!" Xiao San He couldn't help but want to spit out swear words, he almost watched Shen Ling hand over things to Mu Hongyuan, and he was still pretending to be here. Xiao San let Duan Rui pack his things in the room, turned to look at Shen Ling, called someone up, gritted his teeth and said, "Shen Ling!"

Shen Ling stuck his neck and said nothing.

"You just relied on saving my life!" Xiao San sighed.

"Saving your life is enough for me, Shen Ling, to be unrestrained for a lifetime." Shen Ling suddenly laughed lightly.

"I'm leaving and going back to Beijing, you're not surprised at all, are you?" Xiao San said.

However, Shen Ling made a surprised expression, "You're going back?

I'm not looking for anything." "Give me a pretense again!" Xiao San raised his foot to kick someone, Shen Ling hurriedly ducked, and fully understood, Xiao San knew everything, and he didn't know what was going on with that kid Mu Hongyuan. Could it be that everything was caught out? Shen Ling didn't dare to pretend, he had already angered Xiao San, so he couldn't really offend him, Shen Ling laughed dryly, and cupped his hands as if begging for mercy, "Master, I was wrong, please forgive me this time! "

Wait, you'll have to kill yourself sooner or later!" Xiao San raised his finger and pointed at Shen Ling.

"How dare I! Lord, if you want to leave, I have something for you." Shen Ling smiled.

"What?" Xiao San rolled his eyes.

"My shares of Shen Family Porcelain and Shen Family Wine Shop, please accept them. I'm just a businessman, and that's all I can use. Don't look outside." Shen Ling cupped her hands and smiled.

"What about out-of-season vegetables?" Xiao San asked.

Shen Ling's eyes widened, "You want it all! Leave me some!"

"Mu Hongyuan's business..."

"Yes! Yours, yours..." Shen Ling hurriedly begged for mercy, he gave half of the shares to Xiao San, in exchange for Xiao San's blessing, is actually not a loss in business, and he gave Xiao San such a sweet treat, which can be considered to calm down Xiao San's unhappiness.

Xiao San turned to look at Duan Rui, Duan Rui walked over and took out a token from his arms, "Boss Shen is holding it, this is the identity token of the third prince, even if the court order sees it, he will give you three It's thin, but, once this thing is taken out for people to see, I'm afraid that Boss Shen will be stamped with the third prince from now on, and it is considered to be in the line of the third prince, does Boss Shen dare to use it?"

"What's the fear ? Yes, I have always admired the character of the third prince, and I am willing to follow the third prince. The third prince is generous, broad-minded, and so kind to me, and Shen Ling is not someone who doesn't know the good and the bad."

"I hope so!" Duan Rui smiled. , but the third prince's actions this time really made him feel comfortable in his heart. A monarch who values ​​love and justice is better than a cold-blooded and heartless king. Although Xiao San still has a clear purpose and unscrupulous means, if there is a hint of soft-heartedness in his heart, that is them. The blessing of these cronies can even be said to be the guarantee of life in the future.

Xiao San could have directly ordered him to capture Shen Ling's family and force Shen Ling to take out the things, but Xiao San didn't, even knowing that Mu Hongyuan entered the house with the things, he didn't grab it and kill him and leave. He promised Mu Hongyuan a lot of conditions in a good voice. Will Mu Hongyuan be useful in the future? Duan Rui felt that it was useless, so it would not be a pity to kill him, but his Highness seemed to have a soft heart towards Mu Hongyuan, and it took such a big circle to get things. This is His Highness he followed!

Xiao San and the others were in a hurry. Before it was almost dark, they dressed as businessmen and left in several waves. Even Shen Ling didn't know which wave Xiao San was following. Before leaving, Xiao San asked him to call him. Yao's property must be brought down, and the place where the Crown Prince hides his wealth in Yao's family must be brought down.

Shen Lingmu stood in a daze at the city gate with a face, destroying Yao's industry. And if you move that token, you can fight against Yao Shi, then he is definitely a man of the third prince, and there is no room for refutation. Shen Ling sighed, it seemed that he could only bite the bullet and break Yao Shi, hoping that the third prince would take up the throne soon, then he could be at ease.

"Little Stone, let's go back to our hometown! I found that I might be in conflict with Mu Mansion, but as soon as I come to Huaizhou, Mu Mansion must have something to do with it, and it has something to do with me every time." Shen Ling said helplessly. .

"Okay." Han Shi followed Shen Ling out to send someone, but he didn't even know who he was sending, so he could only nod his head and listen to Shen Ling's words.

Shen Ling is going to leave, the restaurant and the restaurant must be dealt with. After he has dealt with it, it has been a few days, and everyone who should hear the letter has also heard it. The wealthy businessman of the Shen family, that is, Shen Lingshang The second time I recognized that the seventh uncle cheap came to the Shen family to see Shen Ling off. Han Shi asked the servant to prepare the food and wine, and he also held a banquet in the yard, because neither Han Shi nor Zhaofu could drink alcohol, and Uncle Shen was unwilling to let him go because of this trivial matter. Shen Ling was unhappy, so he resolutely rejected the wine Shen Ling brought, saying that he was old and not in good health.

Although it was tea, Shen Laoqi also drank the meaning of wine, holding a teacup and hugging Shen Ling to call his brother, looking like he was drunk and very affectionate. Shen Ling looked at him and smiled, and suddenly asked: "Seventh Uncle, Seventh Uncle is in the cloth business?

" business failed? If Shen Ling wanted to do the cloth business, wouldn't he rob him of his business? !

"It's nothing, I just feel that the cloth in this world is not bright. I want to ask Uncle Seven if there is any way to improve it."

"This..." Shen Laoqi hesitated, Shen Ling didn't really want to get involved in this cloth business, right? ?

"Don't get me wrong, Seventh Uncle, I just heard that the cloth from Yao's Zhaoxiang Cloth House is the most respected in the world these days, and it sells the best, so I want to ask Seventh Uncle, is Yao's cloth so good?

" Qi hurriedly covered Shen Ling's mouth, "Nonsense! Yao Shi's is the crown prince's mother's house, and it is very noble. It is necessary to do business and compete with the people for profit? You are kidding!" Shen Laoqi waved his hand quickly.

"Oh, I was wrong, I shouldn't say it was Yao's house, it should be Yao's servant's Zhaoxiang house." Shen Ling nodded politely. "The seventh uncle, is the cloth in Yao's cloth shop so good? It's more expensive than others, but also better than others?"

Shen Laoqi shook his head, his face was a little ugly, and he stopped talking.

"Could it be because of the oppression of power?"

"Hey, you have the support of the Mu Mansion. Where have you seen such a scene where big business people rely on their connections to take over, and the bidding for small businesses has not yet started, and people send a word... we These people are just picking up and doing business."

Shen Ling nodded, "It looks like Uncle Seven is suffering from it!"

"Fortunately, I can barely make a living, by the way, talking about this matter. , Seventh Uncle has other things to ask you, you, can you leave me a batch of wine, if I can give two jars to the other party when I talk about business, that face..." Shen Laoqi patted his chest, With an excited expression, he held the Shen family's wine high, giving Shen Ling enough face.

Shen Ling smiled and nodded, "It's easy to talk, Uncle Qi, are you interested in crushing Yao Shi?" Before

Shen Laoqi had time to be happy, he was choked by Shen Ling's words and stared at Shen with wide eyes in horror. Ling, "Are you crazy? You know..."

"I know, I know all about it." Shen Ling nodded, "Tell me the truth! Uncle, I have been targeted by Yao Shi, I have a porcelain shop in Chengxian County. Industry, you know? It was taken away by Yao's power."

Shen Ling can see that his seventh uncle is very shrewd, he does things well, and he can get rid of his face. He also understands some secret things, such as Yao's cloth village, such as his value, which is simply a potential stock. , If you can pull it on the boat, it will definitely be an excellent help.

To destroy the Yao family, Shen Ling is not arrogant enough to think that he can do it by himself.

Of course Shen Laoqi knew about this, but didn't Shen Ling already sell the property, and even if he sold it, he could still cause trouble. When did Yao shi become so domineering? Could it be that Shen Ling...

Shen Ling nodded, "I offended Yao sternly." In fact, he didn't offend him very much, he just frightened Shen Laoqi, but Yao shi must be eyeing him, he is very sure of this. .

You must know that wine shops are more profitable than porcelain, why Yao shi did not dare to come to buy wine shops, not because Yao shi despised this business, but because Shen Ling became an imperial merchant because of wine, and the emperor was famous there Yes, and the wine shop is located in Huaizhou, which is the territory of the Mu Mansion. Yao shi didn't do anything about it, but, again, once the prince ascended the throne and became the emperor, Yao shi had no fear, and he would definitely face the wine shop. For such industries to start, Shen Ling must first start to be strong.

Shen Laoqi suddenly came up with some regrets, the whole person was a little stunned, and he couldn't say anything for a while.

Shen Ling gave Shen Lao Qi another blow, "In order to protect myself, I have already taken refuge with the third prince, seventh uncle, do you know this token?"

Shen Ling took out the token of the third prince and put it on the table and gave it to Shen Look at Lao Qi, Shen Lao Qi is also a well-informed person. He has never eaten pork and seen pigs running. No one dares to imitate the prince token, not to mention the imprint of the jade seal of the dynasty engraved on the back. It was the big crime of punishing the Nine Clan, and with this excellent jade for royal use, Shen Laoqi's lips trembled a little.

"Shen Er! This...this..."

"Uncle, I am a member of the third prince. If the prince ascends the throne, I will be a scoundrel. If the time comes...Shen Ling will only have one life. It doesn't matter what the seventh uncle has to do, but this dynasty is affiliated!"

Shen Laoqi's legs softened, and he wanted to stand up, but he even fell to the ground with a stool, Shen Laoqi raised his finger and pointed at Shen Ling, shivering, and couldn't even care about saving Shen Ling's face, "Shen Er, Shen Er! You don't want to die! It's okay for us little people to be oppressed and bear it. Why do you have to go through this muddy water and live your life well? You are not short of money! Why bother If you have to do this, it will implicate my entire Shen family!"

Shen Ling stood up slowly, "Seventh Uncle, if I can't bear the bullying, if I take a step back and I can get Yao's to let me go, then I can bear it too. However, this is not the case. If I retreat, the Yao family will definitely go a step further. At this moment, the Shen family liquor store has already changed its surname, so can the surname still be Shen?!"

"What if the surname is not Shen? Its sin, you have to accept your fate when you should!" Shen Laoqi said angrily.

Shen Ling has always understood that he can't convince others to understand his own thoughts, and it's impossible for others to convince him with a few words. In the end, everyone has everyone's opinions and everyone's choices.

Shen Lingdao: "Seventh Uncle, the boat is done. You go back today and tell the clan elders to open the ancestral hall to punish me. It's too late."

Shen Laoqi patted the ground angrily after hearing this, but there was no image to speak of.

"Seventh Uncle, please wake up, things have come to an end, why don't Seventh Uncle think for the better? I have no intention of doing the cloth business. If Yao's Cloth House falls into the hands of your uncle and nephew, who will be the biggest cloth business in Jin in the future? If the third prince ascends the throne, who will ascend to the sky in one step?"

Shen Laoqi calmed down, slightly shaken by the prospect that Shen Ling said, as the so-called wealth and danger seek, it is impossible to make a fortune in peace, but, It's too risky.

Shen Ling said again: "The third prince has a mild temperament, treats people with kindness, and has the appearance of a benevolent king." Shen Ling endured his anger and praised Xiao San fiercely, "There are more capable ministers and good generals to assist, and he will be a great treasure in the future."

"I How did you hear that the emperor is seriously ill, and the crown prince supervises the country..." Shen Laoqi hesitated.

"Seventh uncle! The emperor is not dead yet, the matter of the prince's supervision of the country has been known to the whole world, and all the people think that the emperor is not a day, and the prince will take the throne soon, really the emperor's brain is confused. Are you ready?" Shen Ling said earnestly, looking at Xiao San's appearance in no hurry before, he knew that the emperor could still hold on, and for the time being there was no problem.

Shen Laoqi had never really thought about this issue from this angle, and when he heard the words, he was shocked, and he thought about it on himself. If he was just sick, he would temporarily hand over the family business to his son, and as a result, everyone below Thinking that he is dying, even the most inconspicuous guy thinks so, even if he is holding his breath, he has to take care of his son and tell others that he is still alive and well!

"Seventh Uncle, think about it, don't worry, don't worry, I'm just telling you, I will definitely do it first, I won't let Seventh Uncle you rush ahead."

"What do you want?" Shen Laoqi asked.

"Yao took away my porcelain business, and I can sell the factory to him, but the porcelain masters and guys are just working in the factory, not signing a sales contract."

"You!" Shen Laoqi pointed to Shen Ling said: "Are you trying to poach?"

Shen Ling nodded, and he had already digged almost all of them. Several important masters had already asked Wen's family to negotiate privately. After Yao's servants took over the property, they made a lot of money, and even for the sake of He installed his own people and drove away many old stewards, causing everyone to be in danger. Shen Ling has privately appeased the dismissed stewards. Yao Shi thought that the porcelain business would only be accomplished by leaving skilled masters. How did he know about this? The importance of managing your contacts.

"You... ah..." Shen Laoqi sighed.

"Seventh uncle, don't worry, you can tell me what you want when I come back from my hometown. I have to go back and get the household registration for Zhaofu!" Shen Ling smiled.

Shen Laoqi had no choice but to nod, followed Shen Ling for a meal, and then left in despair, even forgetting about the wine order, Shen Ling sent Shen Laoqi away, and then held his chin and instructed the servant, " Send a batch of the new wine from the wine shop to Seventh Uncle, and say that I honor Seventh Uncle."

"Yes." The servant bowed.