Chapter 7

Shen Zhibo didn't dare to let Shen Ling go out to meet people. This ill person has almost forgotten about the matter, and will not take into account any family affection. When the time comes, when he speaks in front of those rich people in Confucius Town, the Shen family's face will be smashed. lost.

"What do you want?" Shen Zhibo said through gritted teeth.

"Father, I want to ask the doctor to see a doctor." Shen Ling said solemnly.

Shen Zhibo frowned, "No matter how much medicine you take for this disease, you won't get better, why don't you accept your fate!"

"Father, if you die, will you accept your fate?" Shen Ling smiled, not at all angry, "Give me I have ten taels of silver."

Shen Zhibo's eyes widened, and he could hardly restrain his exclamation, "Why don't you die! Ten taels of silver, thank you for being able to say it! A family only spends one per year when they are frugal. Twenty taels of silver, as soon as you speak, it is ten taels!"

"Father, people with one or two taels of silver are beggars!" That kind of thrifty usage, let alone the Shen family, can't be found in the entire village. Come, of course, there are still. Before he came, he had already inquired about the price of goods with Han Shi, 10 taels of silver, and if they were rich enough to eat cornmeal, that was his and Han Shi's rations for a year. , naturally can afford these ten taels of silver.

However, the family background of the Shen family seems to be much better than he imagined! I really don't know what my ancestors did, and Han Shi didn't know much either.

"That ten taels of silver is too much, at most two hundred cents."

"Father, I'm not here to bargain with you, give me ten taels, I will never step into this door in the future, and I will never ask you for a penny. "Shen Ling said.

Shen Zhibo was a little tempted. After this time, he was also afraid that Shen Er seemed to be attached to it. He would come to the door to fight the autumn wind. He was planning to wait for today's event. He was trying to put an end to this kind of thing. He came up, but he couldn't just agree, just stared at him, "You said it nicely, when you don't have any money, you don't have to ask us for it! What did I do in my last life to give birth to a debt collector like you? Ah!"

"Let's write a letter of cut knot, let the third brother come in, you give me ten taels of silver, and if I ask you for a penny in the future, you can pretend that there is no son of me, cut off the father-son relationship, and have cut knot book Now, you have already given me ten taels, which is considered to be the best of benevolence and righteousness, and the people in the village will not say much. If I ask for money, I will be the one who will not be reasonable in the future."

Shen Zhibo was even more moved, and gave it to a sick son . Ten taels of silver let him split the family, and any family in the village would feel that they had done their best. Even if they wrote the letter, the villagers would not say anything and would not damage their own reputation.

"Okay, you wait." Shen Zhibo went out.

After a while, Shen San walked in behind Shen Zhibo. Shen San looked a little younger than Han Shi, but he was a high school student, and he walked with a temperament. At first glance, it was obvious that he was a pampered scholar, the Shen family said. It sounds like a family heirloom for farming and reading, but Shen San's appearance is definitely not a bit of farm work. When Shen San saw Shen Ling, he cupped his hands to say hello.

"Second brother."

Shen Ling nodded. Shen Zhibo couldn't wait any longer. He asked Shen San to take out his pen and ink and write down a book. It was clearly written on it. The Shen family gave Shen twenty taels of silver. It can be regarded as a complete separation of the family. In the future, Shen Er can only walk around as relatives when he grows old, sick and dies, and the Shen family will no longer be responsible for Shen Er. After Shen Er dies, if there are no children, the nephew will still invite the tablet into the ancestral hall and receive the incense of the family. worship.

The words are beautiful inside and out. If you show the book of cutting knots to others, everyone will not think that the Shen family is heartless. How can you think that this is a family who kicked out the sick son with a sling of money to live by himself. Destroyed people.

Shen Ling agreed, but he asked for two copies. Shen Zhibo glared at him and agreed. The most important thing for him now is to stabilize Shen Er and let him not cause trouble, which ruined the future of his third son. , he finally raised a son who might become an official, and he would never allow anyone to destroy his wish to be a grandfather.

Shen Ling stuffed the ten taels of silver and Qiejieshu into his arms and was about to leave. Shen Zhibo had already gone out angrily. When the third son of the Shen family saw his father leave, he suddenly asked, "Is the second brother alright?"

Shen Ling turned his head in surprise. It had been two days since the family was separated. It was a cold-blooded family, but unexpectedly someone could ask him how he was doing.

"Fortunately, don't worry, Han Shi will take care of me."

"Then I will trouble the second sister-in-law." Shen San bowed to Han Shi and turned to leave. Before Han

Shi was overwhelmed, Shen San left, turned his head to look at Shen Ling with a puzzled face, Shen Ling smiled, "It's okay, I'll say just a few nonsense."

When he understood, Shen Ling didn't expect him to understand, so he touched his head and asked him to help him out.

"Hey, little brother, come and sit." Master Chen from the school saw Shen Ling come out through several people in the crowd, and somehow felt that this country man was different from other brutish people, as if he had read a book, although he was thin and skinny. , but there is a bit of tolerance, which makes him feel good.

Shen Ling raised his head and smiled at Master Chen, "A brutish person, who is also suffering from illness, does not dare to disturb much, thank you Master." After speaking, he handed over and left.

Check it out! He said that this man had definitely read books, and he was different from the others. Although Master Chen didn't stop him, his eyes were a lot more eager. After watching the man leave, he couldn't help shaking his head and sighed, "I don't know whose child, it's a pity. Now, I've been teaching in the town for many years, and I haven't seen him go to school. I think it's just private study, so that I can speak the words and behave politely. I'm really a genius. "Shen Zhuang should have a double hero! It's a pity! I'm already old, and it's hard to achieve success when I re-enter school."

The people around heard the Master's words and their faces were a little weird for a while, and Shen Zhibo blushed even more. But he slowed down for a moment, pretending that there was no such thing, and raised a toast.

On the other side, Han Shi only dared to gasp when he walked to no one.

Shen Ling smiled and patted the child's head, "Scared?"

Han Shi didn't feel embarrassed to answer, just lowered his head.

"It's okay, don't be afraid, let's go to the market to buy meat to eat."

Han Shi raised his head, "It's too wasteful! Let's save the flowers, we can live for several years!" Han Shi remembered the ten Two silver coins, his eyes are bright and full of light, and he feels that the future is bright and full of hope.

"Got it, a little money fan, but you should buy rice and noodles, and it's not hard to save! I can make money in the future!" Shen Ling patted his chest, not to mention how much he can recover after training, just relying on He has a pool of spiritual spring that cures all diseases, and he can live without worry. But the reason that he has read the book is very far-fetched. How can he explain his medical skills? Are you sick for a long time?

That can only show his superficial skills, not the magic of Lingquan, but this is also good, so as not to be caught by people who are interested, but it is dangerous, and he is a doctor himself, and he is not afraid that others will find it difficult for him. If there is anything If you are in and out of this world, it is a big deal to say that you are a barefoot doctor, and you are a self-taught person. How can you compare to the one who has learned the eight classics?

After thinking about this, Shen Ling became happier and pulled Han Shi to leave, but Han Shi supported Shen Ling with his backhand, "Didn't you say you wanted me to support you?"

Yes, he is still pretending to be sick! Shen Ling was a little too proud just now, and almost forgot about it.

Since Shen Ling wanted to go to the market, but Shen Ling was a patient, it was impossible to walk with Han Shi's support, so Han Shi went to a familiar family and rented their ox cart for a few pennies. In the past, when Shen Ling was ill, the doctors used to rent their ox cart. This time, although there was no Shen family to accompany Han Shi, Han Shi did not dare to speak, but when the family saw Han Shi, they naturally thought that Shen Er was sick again. , I was going to take him to the town to see a doctor. I knew that Han Shi was like a fool and didn't say anything to him, so he took the few pennies that Han Shi handed over, put the ox cart on him, and gave him a few words, "Be careful, look at the road, and don't give the cow's hoof."

Han Shi lowered his head and said nothing. The family could only pretend that Han Shi heard it and didn't expect him to answer.

Shen Ling sat on the side of the road and waited for Han Shi to pull the ox cart over. When he met a passerby who knew him and greeted him, he smiled at him. Some people were curious to ask him why he was sitting here. Shen Ling explained a few words. His brain was even more difficult to use, and he forgot a lot of things, so Han Shi wanted to take him to see the doctor, and Han Shi went to set up an ox cart.

Whenever this time, there is always an expression of harvest or sympathy or watch the fun or pity. When Han Shi came over with the ox cart, a young man squatted in front of Shen Ling and asked him maliciously, "Then what? Do you still remember who I am?"

Shen Ling shook his head in a good-natured manner, a trace of irony flashed in his eyes, some people took him as a joke, so why wasn't he watching other people's jokes.

"I'll tell you! Remember! I'm an uncle. I'm the same generation as your father. I'll be called uncle when I meet you in the future!" The clothes looked similar to his ragged cotton-padded jacket, but it was much more dirty than his. Shen Ling knew from his expression that he was lying, but just smiled and looked at him without speaking.

"Hurry up and call Uncle." The young man still refused to let him go. Han Shi had already pulled the bullock cart over. He just heard this sentence, his face flushed red, and he looked very angry. He didn't seem to dare, and the whole person froze in place.

When Shen Ling saw Han Shilai, he stretched out his hand to him and motioned him to help him up. In the eyes of others, he was still a sick patient who couldn't get up!

Han Shi didn't seem to see it. He stared at the young man. After holding it for a long time, he said, "Shen Er is your uncle, you...you..."