Chapter 27

Shen Ling lowered his head and kissed Han Shi's forehead, chuckled lightly, Han Shi shyly shrank into the quilt, lying on the pillow, not daring to show his face, Shen Ling lifted up the quilt and saw a smooth naked With his back and eyes down, the child looked quite thin in his clothes, but he was still quite fleshy. His slightly raised hips were white and pink, and a few red marks were faintly visible on them. Shen Ling couldn't help but stretch out his hand and touch it again. Go up, pinch.

"Ah!" Han Shi suddenly turned around, revealing a big red face, looking at Shen Ling's eyes aggrieved and dazed, almost tears, Shen Ling's heart trembled, and couldn't help reaching out and pinching Han Shi's face, the tentacles were warm and greasy , Han Shi looked even more aggrieved.

Shen Ling smiled lightly and wanted to press it up again. Han Shi had already turned over quickly, covered his butt, and muttered, "Get up quickly! It's dawn."

"It's okay, you can afford it." Crossing Han Shi's back, he stretched out his hand again.

Han Shi hides aggrievedly, and finally has to grab Shen Ling's hand to keep him from moving, his eyes are red like a little rabbit.

Shen Ling sighed, stretched out his arms and hugged Han Shi tightly, "Just a moment, I'll get up right away."

Han Shi didn't struggle, and was quietly embraced by Shen Ling.

After a long time, "Get up quickly."

"Well." Shen Ling closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep.

"You lied to me again."

"No, I'll get up soon." Shen Ling had to let go of Han Shi, and sat up from the warm bed very reluctantly. Sleep in bed! Why do you have to get up, Shen Ling thought unhappily, but he still grabbed his clothes and got up in silence.

Han Shi finally waited until Shen Ling climbed out of the bed before quickly dragging the clothes into the bed.

"You don't need to get up, sleep a little longer, and I'll bring you breakfast later." Shen Ling said gently.

"Yeah." Han Shi replied obediently in the bed.

"Show your head to sleep!" Shen Ling instructed worriedly before leaving, before taking the door and leaving.

Hearing the door closing, Han Shi silently got out of the bed, glanced at the door secretly, breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly got up and put on clothes, the sky was already so bright, he couldn't lie down at all!

Shen Ling's face was full of spring. She sauntered to the door of Mu Hongyuan's room. The door had been found and closed by the guy in the shop who got up early. Shen Ling didn't notice anything wrong. Pushing the door in, he saw Mu Hongyuan's face weak and his eyes widening. He stared blankly at the bed curtain without saying a word.

"What's wrong?" Shen Ling was in a good mood, with a bright smile on the corner of his mouth.

Mu Hongyuan finally waited until he was looking forward to it. The night man turned his head to look, and was almost blinded by the smile on Shen Ling's face.

"Have you eaten breakfast? I'll go get it for you?" Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, and the smile on his face became more and more brilliant as he spoke.

Mu Hongyuan was dumbfounded for a moment, and his complaints were blocked by this expression for a while, and he forgot what he was going to say. Hearing what Shen Ling said, Mu Hongyuan hurriedly said: "Alas, little brother. "

Shen Ling came back to his senses and looked at Mu Hongyuan, puzzled.

Mu Hongyuan sifted what he wanted to say in his mind, and then he gritted his teeth and smiled: "Would you like to take a look at my wounds first, my wounds are all exposed and left for one night, there was a little thief last night. He rushed in suddenly, tore off my gauze, and insisted on seeing my wound. Then he was scared away by the wound, and he didn't even close the door for me. He didn't even close the door. The guy helped him close it this morning."

"That way . Ah!" Shen Ling's smile subsided slightly, "I'll take a look."

Shen Ling walked over and lifted the quilt that had been soaked with medicine. It was estimated that it could not be covered. The gauze underneath had been torn apart, and the scabbed wounds in some places were cracked, but it was not serious. Shen Ling said: "It's all me. Well, I'll forget you if I'm too busy for a while, I'll deal with it right away! Don't worry, there's no major problem, and there's no major bleeding from the wound."

Of course Mu Hongyuan was not qualified to complain and blame Shen Ling, he could only say with a smile : "It's okay, you're busy with your business first."

Shen Ling raised her head and smiled, still rippling and bright, bright and sunny, as if it was a luminous body that could blind people's eyes. "Then I'll change your medicine for you!"

Rub! Mu Hongyuan couldn't help turning his head away, cursing in his heart, his eyes were almost blind.

Shen Ling skillfully took out the medicine from the cabinet next to him and poured a lot of spiritual springs into it with his body. He just lied. The wound of Mr. Mu actually seemed to be a lot serious. His life was in danger, and now he has it again.

Of course Shen Ling won't tell him, I'm sorry, your wound has been seriously dragged by me, so I can only secretly add some spiritual springs to restore his body.

"Okay, help you change the medicine." Shen Ling turned around and continued to smile. Mu Hongyuan simply closed his eyes. He felt that Shen Ling, who had an ice-cold smile and an unfathomable face at every turn, was fine, much stronger than the current neuropathy.

Shen Ling took hot water and let it cool, wiped off the remaining medicine and blood on Mu Hongyuan's body, and then put the medicine on Mu Hongyuan.

There was a commotion outside the door, and a group of people almost rushed to the door and rushed into the room, headed by a middle-aged man in a brocade robe, who was looking nervously at Mu Hongyuan on the bed, while he was standing next to him. It's the guy in the shop.

"Father." Mu Hongyuan distorted his face almost instantly, as if he wanted to cry or not. He pursed his lips tightly, as if he was enduring something.

Seeing this, Shen Ling cupped his hands, "Lord Futai, the villain Huaizhou Shen Ling."

"Son!" Mr. Mu didn't care about Shen Ling next to him at all. After confirming Mu Hongyuan's identity, he was almost at him. He wanted to pounce, but the next moment he saw the densely packed centipede-like surgical lines on his youngest son's body, and the whole person froze in place.

"This...this is..."

"Dad, don't do this, this is a suture for me by a genius doctor. If it weren't for the genius doctor, I would have died." Mu Hongyuan had seen the surgical thread on his body, and naturally knew that this pair of How big the impact is for ordinary people, he quickly explained.

Mr. Mu's eyes have turned to Shen Ling who is beside him. He glared at Shen Ling with a bit of sternness, but he still managed to hold back his anger: "I heard that the dog was rescued by a young man, dare to ask if it is the son?"

Shen Ling said respectfully: "It's me, Young Master Mu is still in danger and needs medication, look..."

"Then who sewed the needle and thread on my son?"

Shen Ling paused, "It's me ." With his hands behind his back, he carefully placed it on the small dagger at his waist.

"Father!" Mu Hongyuan cried out in a shrill voice, "Father, it is really the genius doctor who saved me! My injury is very serious, if the genius doctor hadn't sewed it up first, you would be able to see my intestines now! "

Shen Ling took a step back silently, did not speak, and asked Mu Hongyuan to explain to his father that Master Mu's expression kept changing, and during the period he even waved his hand to let the doctor who came behind him look at Mu Hongyuan's wound and see who was coming. Wrinkling his brows, he kept stroking his beard, and finally he asked, and the doctor said conservatively: "Young Master's wounds, the old man is powerless."

"Look! Dad, and the genius doctor said that he is the only one in the world who can remove the line on me!" Mu Hongyuan was particularly worried that he would be broken by this. Together, he can even wear a knot on him, Mu Hongyuan is particularly afraid, so his father must not offend Shen Ling! You see, he was left hanging all night, he didn't dare to say anything cruel, and he even smiled at each other.

Shen Ling raised his head, "Yes, it's me, and only me."

Master Mu's face changed for a while, looking at the doctor, the doctor could only say: "Young Master's wounds seem to be deep in the bones, the old man... the old man is powerless."

Shen Ling Ling smiled, his attitude still respectful, and said: "Master Futai, the doctor saves your life, you don't pay attention to the status of the occasion, can you let me give Ling Gongzi medicine first, and then talk about the rest."

Master Mu hurriedly took a step back after hearing this. The position was given to Shen Ling, Shen Ling walked over to give Mu Hongyuan medicine, and during the period he raised his head and smiled at Mu Hongyuan, only then did Mu Hongyuan feel relieved, for fear that his father's attitude just now annoyed Shen Ling.

After taking the medicine, he changed Mu Hongyuan into a clean quilt. Master Mu's expression became much better, and he cupped

his hands to Shen Ling, "Thank you sir." My little people, how can I be worthy of your gift." "You deserve your

life-saving grace, sir, why don't you please go to the hall to sit for a while, I'll be there later, and then express my thanks."

"You're very kind. "Shen Ling said respectfully, to put it bluntly, it was just to let him go out, their father and son wanted to chat privately, Shen Ling put the medicine box on the table, turned around and walked out the door, leaving space for the two to chat privately. Han Shi was walking towards this side, and Shen Ling hurried up to meet him when he saw it, with a bright smile on his face.

"Why did you come out? Didn't I let you rest?"

"I..." Han Shi blushed, "I just want to see if you want breakfast."

"Of course we want to eat, let's go, let's go down to eat." Shen Ling took Han Shi's hand with a smile and walked downstairs.

After Shen Ling and the two had breakfast downstairs, Master Mu did not come out of the room, Shen Ling said, "Let's pack up and go!"

"Well." Han Shi didn't ask anything, just nodded obediently , stand up and prepare to go back to the room to pack up.

Shen Ling stretched, went to the counter to ask for a pen and ink from the guy, and wrote a few words at random, expressing that he went to the city to buy goods, bought two carts of fruit saplings and went home to plant them, which has been delayed for several times now. God, saplings are different from ordinary goods and can't be left dry any more, so since Mr. Mu has come, he will leave first with his family's goods. As long as Mr. Mu's wounds take a good rest, leave him on the table. After the medicine runs out, there is no big problem in thinking about it. After Mu Gongzi's wound is healed, he will naturally go to Mu's house to remove the sutures for Mu Gongzi.

"Dude, please send this letter up and tell the person above that I'm leaving." Shen Ling casually handed the paper to the guy in the store.

"Master... Master, this." The man looked at Shen Ling with a sneering smile, "This... How about you bring it up yourself? By the way, say goodbye?" He is not stupid, he knows what the people above are here for, this When Shen Ling left, he might be scolded.

Shen Ling raised his eyes and glanced at the man, and said, "Let's go! I have to go anyway, can you stop me?" Shen Ling left the paper on the counter, and saw Han Shi carrying the package, followed by the driver behind him walk down.

"It's really fast." Shen Ling instantly raised a bright smile and praised; "I'm not tired, I'll take it for you."

"I'm not tired." Han Shi hides behind, Shen Ling is so enthusiastic! He was not used to this, and the guy and the driver behind him felt that his eyes were about to go blind.

"Let's go then! Get me a package." Shen Ling still grabbed the biggest and heaviest one.

"That... Young Master, Young Master! Wait a minute, can I go up and report to you?" The man looked helpless.

"Whatever you want, I'm leaving anyway." Shen Ling walked out of the door with the package on his back. The people brought by Mu Futai were all stuck in Mu Hongyuan's house at the moment, and no one noticed that he was leaving.

Han Shi was a little puzzled, and asked as he walked, "Have we ignored Mr. Mu? Didn't you say he was seriously injured?"

"Don't worry! With my medicine, he

won't die." "Then let's go like this. Don't you say anything?" Han Shi was puzzled.

"Fool." Shen Ling smiled softly in a low voice: "You don't understand, those who come to the door are called doormen, and those who ask for them are called experts."

"Oh." Han Shi nodded silently, with a confused look on his face. Still don't understand.

Shen Ling set off on the ox cart and set off for a short distance, only to see the people around Mu Futai chasing after him. He didn't see Mu Futai himself, and Shen Ling's face didn't change in the slightest.

"This gentleman! Where are you going?" The two young men chased after his bullock cart and blocked it, with a smirk on their faces, one of them asked, "If it weren't for the buddy, our adults wouldn't know that you were gone. What! Our lord said that we haven't thanked you properly yet, and said that we must invite you to stay in the mansion for two days!"

Shen Ling smiled, "I just know that the lord of Futai is warm to guests, so I don't want to disturb you, thank you lord of Futai. Good intentions, Shen Ling won't bother you any more."

"My son! My son also said that when he recovers, he will leave you to play in Huaizhou City for a few days, you see."

"Don't bother, don't worry, I left the medicine on the counter, Mr. Mu knows how to use it, just use it well, I'm also from Huaizhou, are you afraid that I won't run away? Your son knows where my family lives. , what is my name? If you have any questions, just come to me, why do you have to stop me at this time? Look at the carload of saplings behind me, it has been delayed for so long, and I still don't know if they can grow?

" ...two carts of saplings..." One of them said, and was immediately interrupted by the people beside him, the other hurriedly cupped his hands and said, "He can't speak, son, don't mind, so, wait a moment, son, I'll find a few people to follow. You go back together and help you plant the saplings. If some of the saplings don't grow, it is because of the delay of my son's affairs. We will take full responsibility and buy new saplings for replanting. We will never let you worry about it. "

You're welcome, I'm worried that this sapling is not easy to plant, and the land at home is wasteland, which is very troublesome, so I would like to thank Mr. Futai."

"You're welcome, you're welcome." The man bowed his head respectfully. salute.

Shen Ling smiled, thinking about the wasteland at home, he really didn't want to pick up stones to remove weeds and shrubs by himself, and then dig a hole to plant trees, it would be better to leave it to Mu Hongyuan's servants to do it, and it would save him and Han Shi's hard work. .