Chapter 100

"I'm back!" But a few days later, Mu Hongyuan suddenly broke into the gate of Shen's residence, and he couldn't let the servants stop him, and rushed straight to Shen Ling's bedroom, "I've been here before, don't keep stopping me! Don't you know me?" Mu Hongyuan frowned, looking at the servant who had been following him and tried to stop him.

The servant bowed and said, "Then how can you not know! Otherwise, you can't open the door? It's just the son, wait a moment, let me report first!"

"No!" Mu Hongyuan waved his hand, "I I have a very good relationship with Shen Ling. I didn't break into his bedroom once or twice before, and it wasn't at night. I'm afraid I can't see what I shouldn't see? Really..."

"Master!" The servants couldn't stop him, so he had to take Mu The servant beside Hongyuan went down to rest.

"Shen Ling Shen Ling!" Outside the small courtyard where Shen Ling lived, Mu Hongyuan was not really unruly, but stood outside the courtyard and shouted, "I'm back, come out and see me soon! I want to kill you guys! "Hahaha!"

Shen Ling pushed open the door and walked out, looking at Mu Hongyuan with a smile, "I already guessed that your kid won't go back to Huaizhou directly, so he must have made a detour to Chengxian to see me. It just so happened that Han Shisheng was born. , you are the uncle's meeting gift, or you won't show it!"

"That's necessary." Mu Hongyuan laughed heartlessly, before Han Shikuai gave birth, Shen Ling sent him a letter, of course he I know, count the days, and it is indeed born. Mu Hongyuan took out a piece of jade pendant the size of a slap and handed it over, "Meeting gift, bring it to my nephew when he grows up."

Shen Ling took it and weighed it before showing a satisfied look, "Come in!"

"Okay. "Mu Hongyuan jumped up the steps in two steps in three steps and walked in. Mu Wu and Xiao San were sitting in the room. When Mu Hongyuan saw Mu Wu, the smile on his face instantly faded. When he saw Xiao San, The stranger also bowed his hands in a salute, "Under Mu Hongyuan, this is Brother Shen's friend! First time meeting, hello brother!"

Xiao San has never seen such an interesting person. Others said that they admired him for a long time and said hello, so they stood up and said: "Xiao San, brother Mu is polite, yes, this is also brother Mu!" Xiao San looked at Mu Wu.

"Young Master." Mu Wu stood up and saluted.

"Yeah." Mu Hongyuan nodded slightly. He saw that the faces of the Mu family were not very good-looking, not for Mu Wu.

"Oh." Xiao San understood, Mu Wu was a servant, he knew about it a few days ago, and seeing Mu Wu's situation, he also knew Mu Hongyuan's identity, "It turned out to be the son of Mu Futai's family, disrespectful Disrespectful."

Mu Hongyuan waved his hand, the smile on his face faded a little, he doesn't like the name Mufutai family son very much now, Shen Ling saw that Mu Hongyuan was not happy just now, so he hurriedly interrupted, "Quickly. Come see my son."

Only then did Mu Hongyuan become happy and walked towards the inner room. Han Shi was already able to get up, but Shen Ling didn't let him out of the room. Seeing Mu Hongyuan, Han Shi was very kind. After walking over and calling Mr. Mu Sheng, the two greeted each other and Mu Hongyuan was able to walk over and pick up the blessing on the wooden stroller.

"This hair is really good, and the skin is also white, Brother Shen! Your son is so good-looking, he must be a very handsome son in the future."

Shen Ling laughed when he heard this, not being modest, "Of course, I look so good-looking. Can my son look bad?"

Mu Hongyuan raised his head in surprise, "Why are you so shameless, please be humble! Besides, I think your son looks more like Han Shi, right?

Han Shi smiled, the two dimples on his round little face became more and more obvious, and he looked fatter, "No, the child looks like Shen Ling, and Shen Ling is relatively white." "

No, the facial features are just like you. "Mu Hongyuan looked at Zhao Fucai again and said. "What is your name?"

"Zhaofu, haven't you figured out your name yet? I haven't found the right word for it, so I can only wait."

Mu Hongyuan nodded, holding Zhaofu for a while before putting him down, followed Shen Ling out, Shen Ling asked the servants to prepare the wine and food, and then he wanted to give Mu Hongyuan a welcome.

"Young Master." Mu Wudao: "Young Master can go back to the mansion?"

"No, I came to Chengxian first." Mu Hong said far and waved his hand again, "Don't worry, isn't Shen Ling going to take the exam too? I I won't delay the exam, I just came here by the way and walk with him, besides, Han Shi has a son, I have to come and see!"

Mu Wu nodded and said nothing more.

With Xiao San, the four of Shen Ling held a banquet in the hall. Mu Wu knew Xiao San's identity and consciously sat in the tail seat. Shen Ling wanted to hide and gave the upper position to Mu Hongyuan. Anyway, he was heartless. Yes, his status is not very low, he is a son of an official, different from him, in the eyes of others, he is just a low-ranking businessman.

Mu Hongyuan felt that he was a guest, how could he sit on top of Shen Ling, and was immediately dissatisfied with Xiao San, who claimed to be a distant relative. How could this person take the initiative to sit on the seat so naturally? Mu Hongyuan clasped his fists and stood up and said, "Brother Xiao, Brother Shen is the master, do you think we two will let Shen Ling be the master?"

Xiao San was used to sitting directly outside, so he was a little embarrassed and hurried. Standing up to give up the seat to Shen Ling, Shen Ling was speechless and declined twice, but Mu Hongyuan and Xiao San firmly stated that they would sit down, Shen Ling could not bear it alone, and could not find a reason not to sit on the main seat, He had to give Mu Hongyuan a blank look. He sat alone in the front, Mu Hongyuan and Xiao San sat on the side, Mu Wu sat at the end, and the empty stools, Shen Ling, let the servants move them away, looking unsightly.

After the meal was eaten for a while, the atmosphere calmed down, and the servants came to report that the son of the Wen family was here, and Shen Ling asked someone to come in.

Mu Wu and others stood up, "Let's avoid it first?"

"No, I'm a friend, it's not a big deal." Shen Ling said with a smile, if it was a big deal, it wouldn't be Young Master Wen, and Master Wen would not be the first.

"Brother Shen!" Wen Chengrong stumbled in and rushed in with a look of panic, "Yao's is here."

Shen Ling greeted him and gave him a hand, "What's wrong with you? Come here, what are you afraid of doing business? "

No, no, no!" Wen Chengrong waved his hand quickly, "Come and have a look! Someone from the Yao family came and said that they wanted to buy Wenjia porcelain, and they gave a very low price. Are they negotiating the price at my house? Come on when you say it, say it straight when you come, don't even give me any time to react, and my father can't say no, it's forcing my Wen family!"

Shen Ling's face sank, he knew Yao Shi's potential for a long time. Big, but he didn't expect to be bullied on his head.

Wen Chengrong shook his head with a bitter face, and sighed: "Enamel is too profitable, but it's still being targeted! My father said before that this business is difficult to keep, but now it seems that it really can't be kept, and it will bring disaster! "Wen Chengrong stomped his feet.

Is this blaming him? Shen Ling raised his eyebrows, co-authoring the money-making thing he came up with and would be complained, but he knew that Wen Chengrong had no scheming, and put everything on the surface. When a major event happened, his character was cowardly, which was really easy. Take anger at others, after a while, when he wants to understand, he should regret his words again, and don't care about him.

Shen Ling said: "I also have 40% of the shares, why didn't you come to me?"

"Why did you come to see you? Isn't there Mufutai behind you? My Wen family is truly helpless, just an ordinary businessman. Besides, my Wen family owns more shares than you, so buying all of my Wen family's shares means I won the Wen family porcelain?"

"He wants to buy all the shares?" Shen Ling frowned.

"Yeah! That's why I hurried to ask you, what should I do?" Wen Chengrong stomped his feet. When he was not famous and only made a little money, they could still survive. Being oppressed, he couldn't even keep his ancestral property. Wen Chengrong was about to cry. As expected, he should have found a powerful person to rely on. Even if he gave out a few percent of the bonus every year, he wouldn't fall to this stage!

But now that the Yao shi is so powerful, who has sheltered his Wen family except Yao shi himself? Wen Chengrong sighed.

"Shen Ling, do you want me to go and have a look?" Mu Hongyuan looked around. He was the only person with the highest status here. Maybe he could win three points when he went to meet Yao's person.

Shen Ling didn't answer, and asked Mu Wudao, "How is the relationship between the Mu family and the Yao family?

" , the relationship is not so good.

"Then don't go, I'll go see it myself!" Shen Ling thought for a while.

"Okay!" Wen Chengrong nodded hurriedly, "My father said the same thing, saying that Wenjia porcelain is not from my Wen family, and we can only decide after everyone arrives. Let me come to you, Yao's people are still waiting. !"

Shen Ling gave Wen Chengrong a white look, the old man is not righteous! Isn't that taking him to delay time? But he couldn't open this hole for Yao's, otherwise, his wine shop would not be able to keep it sooner or later. If the Wenjia porcelain made money, Yao would come to buy shares in the porcelain shop, then his wine shop would also make money, whether it would be impossible to keep it. Woolen cloth?

Ordinary people have no right to dignity, and he has seen that their lives are like ants. The victims outside the city who are yellow and skinny are the proof, so what about him? A trace of powerlessness and sadness poured out of Shen Ling's heart, but for a moment, it turned into a kind of ruthlessness.

If pushed to the extreme, he would be able to do things that Yao Shi would regret. After all, he was someone who had survived in the last days. He was not vicious and cruel enough to live for less than ten years at all. Weak and kind people would have died at the beginning of the apocalypse. died. But now he has a small stone and a blessing, Shen Ling's clenched fist is silently loosened again, he has to endure it, he has to endure it.

When people have concerns, they can no longer gamble in that tone, and they can't show their own bad provocations by fighting with others if they disagree.

"I'll go with you." Shen Ling took a deep breath and said with a cold face.

"Brother Shen, what are you going to do? Yao's people may not give you face. If you let them focus on you, I'm afraid you won't be able to keep your own shares." Xiao San said suddenly, and he had to say that he knew these people very well. Compared to Shen Ling, the Wen family is a soft persimmon, so it is the first one to be pinched. If Shen Ling appears, I believe Yao shi would not mind pinching a slightly harder persimmon.

Shen Ling paused, "If I don't go, will I be able to keep my shares?"

If he didn't go, Yao Shi would immediately understand that he didn't dare to stand out at all, and he was afraid that he would come straight out of the door of Wen Mansion. Shen Ling is really not surprised at all.

Xiao San also understands that whether Shen Ling goes or not, his stake is very high, and since Yao shi has come to Chengxian, he should go back to his own small courtyard to hide, and don't go out to meet people recently. However, Shen Ling was kind to him anyway, Xiao San instructed: "Forbearance, if you can be patient, you will be patient. Fengshui turns around. There may not be a day when he will stand on top of Yao's head. At that time, you can naturally get your shares back. Moreover, you As much as he wants from the Yao family, he has to give it obediently."

Xiao San said firmly, and thinking about Xiao San's identity, Shen Ling understood that this was the promise made to him by the third prince, Shen Ling was very helpless, but he really I don't want to get on anyone's boat! He just wanted to live his own little life, be rich and happy, have endless money to spend, and accompany his daughter-in-law every day, that's enough.

However, without boarding anyone's boat or taking advantage of anyone's power, can he really live the life he wants? Shen Ling is confused. He has come to this day, and he has to say that he has borrowed a lot of power from the Mu family. If he hadn't saved Mu Hongyuan's life, it would have been because he didn't help Mu's house and avoided the Mu's house. If others take action, the Mu Mansion can take care of him by himself. Can he really get rid of these people completely?

Shen Ling shook his head, stopped thinking about it, and walked towards the door, Wen Chengrong hurriedly followed.