Chapter 36

When Shen Ling bought the restaurant and came back, he was blocked by Mu Wu at the door of Mu Mansion.

"What? Second Young Master's injury has relapsed?" Shen Ling raised an eyebrow, implying that the Mu Mansion had monitored him before. Since Mu Hongyuan's injury was healed, the frequency of seeing Mu Wu plummeted, and suddenly he saw Mu Wu. When it came to Mu Wu, Shen Ling was still a little uncomfortable.

"Young Master Shen is joking, Second Young Master's wound has been healed long ago, where did the recurrence come from?" Mu Wu seemed to be unable to understand Shen Ling's suggestion.

Shen Ling shrugged, "Okay! Let's walk together!" Shen Ling stepped into the house, and Mu Wu followed.

"I heard that Young Master Shen bought a restaurant, do you want to do this business?" Mu Wu asked.

"Your ears are sensitive enough! Even Han Shi doesn't know about this." Shen Ling said.

Mu Wu smiled, "There is nothing I don't know about the whole Huaizhou city." Anyway, he is also the housekeeper of Mu's house. Some people give him face when he walks on the street, and he can build his own with a little snack. information network.

Seeing that there was no one around, Shen Ling laughed softly: "I thought there was nothing in the entire Mu Mansion that you didn't know about." Shen Ling looked sideways at Mu Wu with a smile that was somewhat meaningful.

Mu Wu didn't explain anything, just said: "That's the trust that the adults have in me."

Shen Ling nodded, "It has been passed down for three generations, since the grandfathers have been the servants of the Mu family, and they have even been given a surname, which is indeed extremely I trust you! Then I don't know what advice I have today?"

"Take care of you."

"Thank you for your concern." Shen Ling nodded.

Mu Wu was blocked back, but there was no change in his expression, and continued his words, "There are seventeen restaurants in Huaizhou City, three of the Zhao family, two of the Chen family, three of the Mu family, two of the Ma family, and the rest are all It's not the ordinary people, or the big families who don't care about this business, and you, Mr. Shen, are buying a family of small and scattered households. Dare to ask the son, just rely on a small restaurant with no head start, prepare How to get a foothold in these restaurants? To seize a place? I think that Mr. Shen should not be satisfied with making a little money that will not starve and make a fortune."

Shen Ling wandered outside for so long, but only found the Zhao family's Business, I don't know the details of other restaurants at all. I didn't expect Mu Wu to know so clearly. Shen Ling restrained his attitude and said, "Then I don't know what the fifth master means?

" People from the Mu family will definitely not rob you of business, but what should other people, Young Master Shen do? You are an honored guest of the Mu family. , to deal with Shen Gongzi's restaurant."

"Then what should I do?"

"Depending on the Mu family!"

"Impossible, Mu Wu, if we don't speak secretly, I even refused the second son to swoop with me. , can't you really see what I mean?"

"Young Master Shen has a noble character and doesn't want to be involved too much with a big family. Mu Wu also admires it." Mu Wu nodded slightly.

Shen Ling was blocked for a while, but his face didn't change, "You are talking about this today? It doesn't look like it! When did your fifth master do useless work? You won't do it even if it doesn't have any purpose. "

So, I'm here to provide a second way for Young Master Shen." Mu Wudao.

"For example?"

"The strong dragon doesn't overwhelm the snake."

"The fifth master wants to take me to the place of worship?" Shen Ling smiled happily, and he admired Mu Wu, a reliable and helpful friend. Compared with the big family who committed a crime, he was a businessman who went to the gang's territory. Handing over the money to send a greeting gift is considered to be acquaintance. If you ask someone to take care of it, you will not cause trouble. After all, the businessmen who made the scene a little bigger have all dealt with these people, otherwise they would not be able to do business.

Mu Wu turned his head to look at Shen Ling, "I am the biggest local snake in Huaizhou City.

" He also has his own power. When a street hooligan sees him, he must be called the fifth master. Even his family has his own property and three generations of savings. In fact, his family's private property is probably also 10% of the property of the Mu family. So much around.

Rich, powerful and powerful, all three religions and nine streams have to respectfully call him lord, who else is he if he is not the biggest local snake in Huaizhou? ! His family's private casino has been open in Huaizhou City for more than ten years, and no arresting yamen has ever entered and swept the venue once. The whole Huaizhou is a little brainy, who doesn't feel like a mirror in his heart?

Of course, Mr. Mu also knows that, but in Mu Futai's eyes, Huaizhou is his territory. He is in charge of the big and small matters in the officialdom. Secretly, he also needs his own people, but he cannot. Watch for yourself so you don't get your hands dirty. The Mu Wu family, that is, the people he placed outside, the trust accumulated by the three generations, really cannot be underestimated.

In the entire Mu Mansion, if it was said that Master Mu trusted the most, and who should be handed over to do things that could not be seen in the dark, it would definitely be Mu Wu.

Shen Ling was startled by Mu Wu's rude remarks. He didn't expect Mu Wu to tell the truth so rudely all of a sudden. Yes, he felt that what Mu Wu said might be the truth. However, he really did not expect that Mu Wu would have such power outside, and dared to have such confidence to claim to be the biggest local snake in Huaizhou.

With such a force, he had the patience to plant fruit saplings for him in the first place? ! Shen Ling felt that this man's heart was a little too deep.

Shen Ling asked: "Do you have a gang outside?"

Mu Wu smiled, "Is there a beggar gang? There is only a beggar gang outside, oh, there is also a green gang, which is involved in dart luck. I know some people from the beggar gang and the green gang, but That's not my gang."

Shen Ling pouted, "You don't even have a gang of thugs, how dare you call yourself a local snake?" Shen Ling felt that it was necessary for him to find out the details of Mu Wu.

Mu Wu's eyes widened in surprise, "Young Master Shen! Do you have any misunderstanding about the local snake? It's true that I am a local snake. Everyone should save face for what I say, but I am not a gangster! You The thug gang I want to talk about is the bandits who gang up and rob the Shera gang! In fact, whether it is begging by the beggar gang or escorting by the youth gang, they all have their own serious business. The same is true for me, the largest in Huaizhou. The casino belongs to my family."

Rub! Shen Ling rolled his eyes, people are more popular than dead people! He was still struggling with the problem of a restaurant. The Mu Wu family already had a huge casino, but Shen Ling completely believed Mu Wu's words. Those who can open a casino are indeed a great local snake.

"Then the fifth master is planning to cover me?" Shen Ling said with a smile.

"I don't dare to say it myself, I just want to do business with Young Master Shen."

Shen Ling's eyes widened, "You already have a casino, but you still care about my business?"

Mu Wu sighed, "My family has all the Although it seems that all of my property is hidden, it is actually in the eyes of adults. I want to do business with Young Master Shen, but I just want to keep a little of my own property, and it has nothing to do with my father."

Shen Ling was a little puzzled. "why?"

A servant came over next to him, and when he saw Shen Ling and the two, he just wanted to come over and salute, Mu Wu waved his hand to let them leave, and the servants quickly turned around and walked in the other direction, Mu Wu said: "This is In my private affairs, if Young Master Shen wants to cooperate, I will ensure that Young Master Shen can do whatever he does in Huaizhou. Even if I want to close the casino and free up the casino business for you, Young Master Shen, I will do it for you. I keep it a secret, and I can't take my share. I am sincere, what about Mr. Shen?"

Shen Ling thought for a while, "Then we will sign a contract, you and I will each keep a copy, stating that it is your property. , As long as you keep the contract safe from being discovered, this matter is naturally a secret. I don't think it can be stolen, but you are a servant, so you can't have your own private property! Do you want to write it under the name of the Mu Mansion? "

Mu Wu shook his head, "I have another household registration."

Shen Ling was shocked again, Mu Futai really has a big heart!

"Mu Wu, tell me the truth, you really never thought about leaving Mu Mansion and never being a servant again?" Shen Ling pulled Mu Wu's clothes and asked.

No matter how you look at it, Mu Wu has too many cards in his hand, and it has already exceeded the level of ordinary servants. When he watched Dream of Red Mansions, the Lai Da family in it was not comparable to Mu Wu's power in Mu Mansion!

"Why do you want to leave Mu Mansion?" Mu Wu said in surprise, "My family has been a servant for generations, and three generations have depended on Mu Mansion to survive. Mu Mansion is my home. My grandfather, grandfather, mother and uncle are all from Mu Mansion. I only have everything I have now, so I can be called the fifth master outside, why should I leave the Mu residence?"

Shen Ling was stunned, he was speechless.

"Also, even if I leave Mu Mansion, I used to be a slave, and I can't take the imperial examination as an official. What's the difference with now? What am I planning to leave Mu Mansion!"

"Then, you don't think about the next generation? If you After giving birth to a child, you still have to sign a deed of prostitution, isn't that ruining another generation?" Shen Ling said puzzled.

Mu Wu smiled, "My father, my mother, and I all signed the deed of prostitution from the moment I was born, so I'm not doing well?" It

seems to be really good. To survive, to be respected, and to be trusted by the master, Shen Ling felt that he couldn't look at Mu Wu with his own thoughts. He should understand Mu Wu's thoughts, so he nodded and didn't ask any more questions.

After Mu Wu sent Shen Ling back to the room, he turned around and went back.

Want to leave Mu Mansion? Of course he didn't want to. He didn't want to betray Mu Mansion and leave Mu Mansion. Here are all his relatives and playmates, the master he has been taught to be loyal since he was sensible, and his beloved treasures. How could he be willing to betray and leave?

But if he does not betray, some things will never be obtained. He can only choose to betray and give up everything in his life except that person, the loyalty, faith, and even his parents and relatives that he had been taught since childhood. But there is no need to tell Shen Ling about such a thing, he is just one step in the realization of his plan, he only needs to know what he must know.