Chapter 93

Xiao San had a fever, and Shen Ling told Xiao San that it was because he had been outside for too long when he was running for his life, and he caught a cold, but Xiao San firmly believed that he caught a cold when he was pretending to be a corpse, and looked at Shen Ling His eyes were very sad.

In the dark room, Shen Ling patted Xiao San's shoulder, "Don't think like that, you have to think like that! Look, in order to make your deception more real, I even hid it from my own servant. It's not a problem to climb out of the inside, it scared him into a serious illness, and now he is still recovering at home, so he can't be a errand! I even invited a monk to recite the scriptures, and it cost a lot of money!"

Xiao San looked at Shen Ling speechlessly. , "As for you to make such a big battle?"

"You can't do it!" Shen Ling sighed, "As a small commoner, the family has cheated the corpse, it's good not to scare the urine, no matter how big the battle is, it doesn't matter. However, it has to show that I am really scared!"

"Do you have to cheat the corpse? You can't find a corpse, destroy it, and then bury it as me? If you can't see your face, even if the other party is looking for it. I can't confirm it even though I'm here!" Xiao San muttered in dissatisfaction.

"Of course not! Where did I get the corpse? I'm an ordinary commoner. If you want to get a corpse, you can get one! It's not impossible to get an empty coffin, but the kind of person who chops people with a knife is slightly different. I also know that they will definitely pry the coffin for inspection, and the contents will be revealed as soon as the inspection is carried out. It is better to have a dead person without evidence." Shen Ling said: "I don't want you to cheat the corpse! Burning corpses casually? Isn't that telling others that the corpses are tricky, cheating corpses is the most reasonable, didn't you read the wild stories that say, zombies and ghosts must be burned to have no worries?"

Xiao San looked at it speechlessly. Lying on the bed with him, the smell of medicine dissipated very slowly in the whole dark room, and there was only a small hole in the ventilation opening, which made the dark room very stuffy.

"Don't worry, I'm at home basically every day now, just in time to take care of you." Shen Ling smiled and comforted.

Xiao San didn't want to speak, and when he thought of facing Shen Ling every day in the future, this guy who laughed and coaxed him to pretend to be a corpse and put him in a coffin with a cold day, he felt that the future was a little gloomy.

"By the way, do you know what the monk said about you cheating the corpse?" Shen Ling held his chin and looked at Xiao San with a smile.

Xiao San moved his eyelids slightly, feeling a little curious.

"The monk said that you were born in a rich and noble family, but you died in the countryside, and you harbored resentment. You caught up with the yin time, and you were in the gathering yin area. Then he said a lot of inexplicable words, and finally said that it was reasonable for you to deceive the corpse." Shen Ling nodded and said with emotion: "The money is really not in vain. This reason is very professional, and I can't make it up."

"So you invited the monks to listen to their nonsense?

" Dead people can't be done? Since the dead people are cheating corpses, they must give some professional advice!" Shen Ling smiled, "Money can't be wasted in vain!"

Xiao San muttered, "Dead bald donkey."

"Haha, I said Xiao Brother, I found you very interesting. It is reasonable to say that most people in the world are afraid of ghosts and gods, and they are even more taboo about life and death, but I said that you should cheat to death. You have no opinion at all. Corpse, you are also very cooperative, and you don't care about the so-called gods who raise their heads three feet, why, Brother Xiao, don't you believe in ghosts and gods?"

Xiao San said: "Doctor Shen, you don't believe it! You can even think of such a trick. "

It's not that I don't believe it, it's just that I believe in myself more. If ghosts and gods can't help me, I can help myself." In my last life, the world was at the end of the world, and I didn't see ghosts and gods appearing to save the world, but Shen Ling actually came again. In this world, although Shen Ling believed, he did not believe.

"It's a coincidence, that's what I think too." If there is really a god who raises his head three feet, how can he be used to seeing the suffering of the world? Xiao San showed a sarcastic smile.

Han Shi knocked on the door of the dark room. The dark room was behind the bookcase in the bedroom. Generally, large families would have such a dark room for storing money, so the yard bought by Shen Ling had its own dark room.

Shen Ling heard the sound outside, walked over and unlocked the door, this dark room can be sealed from the inside, and people outside cannot get in unless they smash the wall, Shen Ling walked out the door, took the tray that Han Shi was holding, and said: " You can rest well, and I'll take care of it."

"Well." Han Shi nodded, and was a little worried, "But if we eat too much food here, will the maids find out?"

"Don't worry, give him less food. Point, starve to death." Shen Ling said in a low voice.

Xiao San, who could hear clearly in the dark room, bit his lower lip angrily. He was ill and injured. He was like this, and he was still hungry?

Shen Ling has already answered, "It's a big deal, I'll buy it and bring it back. You're pregnant, it doesn't matter if you eat a little more."

"Well." Han Shi thought about it and nodded.

"Is there a lady outside the door? Xiao San can't get up, please forgive me." Xiao San said.

Han Shi was stunned for a while, stood at the door, and said to the room: "Hello, Mrs. Xiao." "Hello

, madam, thank you madam for allowing me a place to live." Xiao San's attitude is very good, and it seems that he wants to talk a little more. .

Shen Ling also pulled Han Shi into the dark room and said, "You all keep quiet. Although I won't let the servants approach the yard, please pay attention."

Han Shi lowered his head a little guilty, and Shen Ling closed the tray with the tray. At the door of the dark room, he and Han Shi walked to the bed together, "Brother Xiao, I ate something."

Xiao San suddenly looked at Han Shi in a daze, his eyes were a little incredible, or it could be said to be terrified, even Shen Ling's words Neither heard.

Although the lights were lit in the dark room, it was still very dark. Shen Ling didn't notice that Xiao San's eyes were filled with killing intent and alertness for a moment. Han looked blankly at Xiao San, why did Young Master Xiao keep staring at him. see? Is his belly too big and ugly?

Han Shi shyly lowered his head and covered his stomach. It is difficult for both children to be pregnant, so there are no pregnant children walking outside, and the two children look like men. They go out with a big belly. Rare and embarrassed, Han Shi has rarely seen outsiders since his belly bulged. On the one hand, he was raising a baby, and on the other hand, he was shy, so Xiao San kept staring at him. Han Shi subconsciously felt that Xiao Gongzi didn't. I have seen two big belly babies.

"Hey hey hey, although my husband is beautiful, smart, well-behaved and cute, he will be shy if you keep staring at him like this." Shen Ling pushed Xiao San's arm.

Xiao San was stunned, turned his head to look at Shen Ling, his breathing was a little short, he seemed to be very nervous, his hand had unconsciously touched the wound, and his nerves were tense.

"Xiao San, what's the matter with you?" Shen Ling noticed something was wrong, raised his hand and grabbed Xiao San's arm, holding down his pulse, "Heartbeat is so fast!"

Xiao San turned his head to look at Han Shi, Han Shi also felt a little bit Blindfolded, he stared at him stupidly with wide eyes and open mouth. His enemy was not so stupid, Xiao San slightly relieved, and if the Shen Ling family were really enemies, he wouldn't have survived until now and killed him Much more useful than saving his life.

It's just that people are similar! Xiao San was slightly relieved.

"What's wrong with you?" Shen Ling's tone was a little indifferent, and his eyes were a little wary, "You were panicking just now, what scared you?"

Xiao San paused and was discovered.

Xiao San said: "I'm sorry, Madam looks too much like someone I know. I thought Madam was his relative or something."

"Enemies?" Shen Ling asked coldly.

Xiao San nodded and asked sincerely: "Dare to ask where your wife lives? Where is her native place?"

Xiao San knew that that person had a high status, and it was impossible for him to have relatives in such a small remote county, and he still looked like the person in the painting. So similar, if there was such a person, that person would have been sent to make the old man happy, why would he stay until now, and let him marry and have children, wouldn't it be a waste?

Therefore, Xiao San asked this just to show Shen Ling that he just misunderstood and had no other meaning.

"I'm from Huaizhou, and I'm an orphan." Han Shi hurriedly said, "Who is the person you know?" Could it be his family? Han Shi wanted to ask the last sentence, but thinking that it was Xiao San's enemy, he didn't want to ask more.

"Huaizhou City? Orphan, that's impossible. The person I know is indeed similar to you in three points, and his mother is similar to you in two points, but his maternal family is a high-ranking person, and he I've never heard of a child being lost at home, so I think people are similar! I thought you were a relative of his family at first, but now it looks like it's not, it's just that people are similar."

"Are you really not losing a child? "Han Shi blinked and asked again, "How are you sure? What if you don't know?"

"It's impossible not to know that his family is powerful, even if he is a relative, it would be a big deal if he loses it." , how can you not know, it must not have been lost." Xiao San said with a smile.

"Oh." Han Shi no longer asked.

Shen Ling pressed Han Shi's shoulder and said, "Are you looking for your family? I don't know at all, you can tell me! I'll help you find it."

Han Shi shook his head, "I didn't really want to look for it, either. I just want to know where I came from."

Shen Ling nodded.

"By the way, how old is Madam this year?"

"Nineteen? Is that a little stone?" Shen Ling said.

Han Shi nodded.

"Oh, then I'll keep it in mind. If I have the chance in the future, I'll also look for my wife." Xiao San felt a faint ecstasy in his heart, but he suppressed it. , but this time the emotions did not leak out at all, and Shen Ling didn't notice anything wrong at all.

Nineteen years old, nineteen years ago, the reason why that person has the status now is because his mother and his face are very similar to the person in the painting, what if he can find the son of the person in the painting? Xiao San couldn't help but clenched his fists in the bed, suppressing his emotions.

"Then many thanks to Young Master Xiao." Shen Ling nodded slightly.

"Doctor Shen is being polite, I didn't say I could find it! After all, there are so many people..." Xiao San showed a wry smile, his attitude very sincere.

"It's okay, thank you first." Shen Ling waved it casually, "I won't lose a piece of meat anyway."