Chapter 120

After sending Mu Wu away, Shen Ling also found a trusted steward to send a message to Han Shi, asking him to take out the things he hid yesterday and bring it here secretly, and Shen Ling solemnly instructed, "If someone else asks you, you That is to say, I asked you to send the account book back to the madam for collection, and you must not mention the matter that I asked you to tell madam."

The manager of the restaurant was cultivated by Shen Ling since Shang Xian left, and he is a smart person with a tight mouth. , He also valued this person very much, and the steward nodded when he heard the words, "Don't worry, boss, I understand." Just understand

, Shen Ling nodded and told him to go to Shen's house quickly.

Shen Ling paused and chased in the direction where Mu Hongyuan was wandering. Mu Hongyuan had already entered the kitchen, and shook his head with regret, "It's a waste! You said you didn't have to demolish any house, and you made a mess in the kitchen. No one cooks the dishes, and it will be wilted until tomorrow."

Shen Ling patted Mu Hongyuan on the shoulder, "Come here, I have something to do with you."

"What is it?" Mu Hongyuan was greeted by Shen Ling's solemn expression Startled, he was pulled out by Shen Ling's shoulders, and found a room that had already been turned over before Shen Ling closed the door and turned to look at Mu Hongyuan.

"Brother Mu, you have to do one thing. This matter is very important, and it is related to the lives of you and me."

"Ah?" Mu Hongyuan was stunned. It's so serious, do you want to change someone? He thinks he can't.

Shen Ling approached Mu Hongyuan and paused for a while, this was the best way he could think of, but, I don't know what Mu Hongyuan would think, whether he would hate him for it one day.

But from the final result, this is the best choice for him, the Mu family, and everyone.

"Brother Mu, Xiao San is the third prince."

Mu Hongyuan was at a loss, and after a few laps of Shen Ling's words in his mind, he seemed to understand a little, um, Xiao San is the third prince... Ma Dan, Xiao San is the third prince! ! !

Mu Hongyuan's eyes widened, what a fool! Isn't he a poor relative of Shen Ling's family! He also robbed Xiao San of the bedding, the room, the food, the seat, and asked Xiao San to serve him rice porridge. He just planned to continue robbing Xiao San for the room tonight!

It seems... He also said that Xiao San took advantage of him, took off his clothes, and touched his ass. Shen Ling! you hurt me!

Mu Hongyuan almost burst into tears.

Shen Ling was startled, and Mu Hongyuan looked so excited. Could it be that he knew that he belonged to the prince's line, so he was so shocked when he heard Xiao San's identity, and he even had other ideas? No! He knew that Mu Hongyuan had always disliked the actions of Mu Futai and others, and was even unwilling to go home because of this, so he dared to tell Mu Hongyuan frankly.

"Brother Mu, don't you want to hurt the third prince?" Shen Ling asked with a frown.

"Shen Ling!" Mu Hongyuan didn't notice the questioning behind Shen Ling at all, grabbed Shen Ling and said, "You hurt me! I almost offended him to death, you know? How can you just watch me bully all the way? He is now! You are going to kill me!"

"Did you... bully him?" Shen Ling asked tentatively, why did he feel that Xiao San was bullying Mu Hongyuan all the time?

"Yes! I robbed him of his bed, his seat, and even the meal he wanted to eat!"

"I think he came back with revenge later, really..." Shen Ling said silently, every time Mu Hong After Yuan provokes Xiao San, Xiao San uses his own methods to rectify it, and only Fuyu never suffers.

Mu Hongyuan paused, is that so? But he also offended Xiao Sanyitong this morning.

Shen Ling shook his head, "Let's not mention those small things, let's discuss more important things." Shen Ling said seriously: "I have an official document here, you can take it to him and tell him that this thing is from Mu Mansion. Bring it, want to surrender to him, and then tell him that he wants to keep the Mu family."

Mu Hongyuan was slightly stunned, "What? Did I bring it from the Mu family? My family's stuff?" Mu Hongyuan Pointing to himself.

Shen Ling was a little embarrassed for a while, but Mu Hongyuan was very keen in these aspects, and he immediately grasped the point, but Shen Ling couldn't say that these things came from Mu Mansion, otherwise Mu Hongyuan knew that these things were his father's lifeblood Son, maybe he won't be willing at all. Even if he is cheating today, he has to deceive Mu Hongyuan to Xiao San to surrender. Even if Mu Hongyuan hates him in the future, he will not care much anymore. The results are the best.

Mu Hongyuan hated him more than Mu Hongyuan and Mu Hongjin hated Mu Wu, and it would be better if he knew that he would stand by and hate him unfeelingly.

"It's not your family's stuff, I got it from someone else unintentionally. It's about Fu Lao's crime. If you give it to the third prince, the third prince will be able to bring down Fu Lao. In this way, your eldest brother is only under the prince's hands. There is room for further improvement, and you can also secretly befriend the third prince, so that no matter who takes the throne in the future, your Mu family will be safe and sound."

Mu Hongyuan paused and fell into deep thought, some things he is not indifferent I understand, I just don't want to understand, I don't want to think about it. He knows what the family is doing and what they want to do, but it's not so easy to get it from Dragon Power! One wrong step is doomed.

What Mu Hongyuan hopes most is that the Mu family can be safe and stable, not one person under ten thousand people, cooking oil with fire, and flowers blooming. Really don't like it at all.

It has to be said that Shen Ling's words just said that his heart is on the rise. Now the Mu family only depends on the prince, but if the prince falls, the Mu family will inevitably be destroyed, but if he has some private relationship with the third prince, then , the Mu family will be safe and sound.

However, Mu Hongyuan frowned. If he took Shen Ling's things to befriend the third prince and brought Fu Lao out of office, if the prince's people found out, then the Mu family would be on two boats. Which side? Neither please.

Mu Hongyuan thought about it, and then asked Shen Ling, "Why are you looking for me? You have something, and you have saved Xiao San's life, you can give it to him yourself and ask for a favor."

Shen Ling said: "You know me Yes, I am the least willing to get involved in these things, but now Yao shi is persecuting, to be honest, I am sure Yao shi has noticed me, and has regarded me as the fat meat in front of me, but now the prince has not yet ascended the throne, they do not I dare to do such a thing, but whenever the prince ascends the throne, all of my property will be swallowed up by the Yao family, whether it is a wine shop, out-of-season dishes, or porcelain, it will all belong to the Yao family."

Mu Hongyuan did not speak. , Just bowing his head slightly, Shen Ling is right, if others know about these things, they will be jealous, but Shen Ling is protected by the Mu family, and most people dare not do it, but if it is the prince's mother's family, even the The Mu family couldn't protect it either.

"So, in order to protect myself, I have already planned to take refuge with the third prince. First, I have saved my life for the third prince, and there is always a kindness. Second, Shang Xian has something to do with me, and he feels guilty to me. Now that he has married into the general's mansion and became a first-class wife, if I stand on his side, he will naturally help me. Thirdly, I also know General Wei. I appreciate his character, and I believe that even if the third prince He cannot be a virtuous and benevolent ruler of the past and present, nor is he a tyrannical person. His subjects, such as General Wei and others, will not be cruel and indifferent like Yao Shi and Fu Lao, who treat the people of the world as if they are nothing, and will torture them arbitrarily. ."

Mu Hongyuan thought of what happened to the victims of the disaster and Shen Ling a few days ago, and had no way to refute it. The prince asked for money, and the food was ugly.

"But, that's what I said, I just want to be a rich man leisurely, so although I want to join the third prince, I don't want to stand too close, I just want to get a little light from afar, so I have some credit. , I can't rob, and I can't ask for it. Moreover, if I vote for the third prince, you and my brother are enemies, Brother Mu, so I want to give you something. I hope you can also befriend the third prince, and you can also Leave a way for your Mu family. In this way, if the crown prince takes the throne, you will try your best to protect me. If the third prince takes the throne, I will do my best to protect you. Our brothers are all standing in different camps from afar, watching and helping each other. "

Mu Hongyuan was slightly shaken and looked at Shen Ling gratefully. He felt that what Shen Ling said was very reasonable, and he thought a lot about him, so he secretly befriended the third prince, so that if the third prince succeeded the throne in the future, the third prince would Seeing Shen Ling's face and the fact that he had helped him, he could always give the Mu family a ray of life.

But if the crown prince succeeds, his eldest brother can squeeze out Lao Fu and succeed him as the first person under the emperor's feet. Then, as the eldest brother's younger brother, it should be no problem to save the lives of Shen Ling's family under Yao's hands.

This is watching over each other! Shen Ling removed Old Fu's stuff from him, that's exactly what he intended! He also hoped that the Mu family would become the first person around the prince. No matter where he looked at this matter, it would be beneficial and harmless.

"Okay!" Mu Hongyuan nodded, "I'll do this."

Shen Ling nodded with a smile, and the two of them didn't wait long before Han Shi walked into the restaurant wearing a cloak, looking a little nervous, waiting for the guy to bring Han Shi After entering the room and leaving by himself, Han Shicai quickly took out the things that Shen Ling had hidden from his clothes and said, "What happened?"

"It's okay, get rid of these terrible things." Shen Ling soothed and touched Han Shi's head, "Don't worry, it's fine."

Han Shi's panicked expression was slightly put away, and he breathed a deep sigh of relief, "Scared me to death."

"Scared you? Not afraid not afraid." Shen Ling He stroked the hair on Han Shi's shoulder with a smile, "I won't scare you from now on."

If it was a last resort, he really didn't want to make Han Shi nervous about these things. His little stone was only suitable for hiding behind him and living a peaceful and happy life. People, don't need to be distracted by anything.

Although these behaviors seem to show how qualified a husband he is, Shen Ling himself understands that he just has a strong desire for monopoly and control, and Xiao Shishi is still too good. He drew a circle for his lover, and he was not allowed to leave the circle, even with eyesight, but the little stone was so obedient that he only lived in that small world, and he didn't even want to step on it. Get out, let alone find the circle he drew or even leave it.