Chapter 128

Shen San and several people went to Shen Ling's house, but Shen Ling happened to take Han Shi to visit his father-in-law's grave today, so a few people rushed for nothing. Shen San asked the family opposite Shen Ling's house and learned that after Shen Ling went with relatives , and a few people returned without success.

Shen Da and Zhao Shuitao had already packed up the house and hid the token. Seeing the family coming back so soon, they were a little nervous for a while, "Daddy and mother are back!" .

"Well." Father Shen snorted, and everyone ignored the expressions of Shen Da and his wife, and each went back to the house with their own thoughts.

"Third brother, it's very early to come back?" Shen Da did something wrong and was suspicious, so he couldn't help asking, wondering why everyone came back so early.

"Second brother is not at home." Shen San frowned, and said impatiently, he tried to re-establish a relationship with Shen Ling, so that he could use Shen Ling's network to get acquainted with those powerful children and find opportunities for promotion, But it failed every time, and this time too, as if he was deliberately going against him.

"Oh, third brother, you are busy, you are busy." Shen Da laughed and waved his hand to indicate that Shen San could leave on his own.

Shen San frowned and returned to the room, completely unaware that Shen Da was different from usual. Zhao Shuitao breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately no one doubted it, so let's quickly sell the brand tomorrow! She asked her head to go farther to sell, so as not to be caught in the village.

Shen Ling and Han Shi waited until evening to return home. The neighbors saw Shen Ling coming back and chatted with a smile: "Shen Er is back, today your parents and your third brother brought your sister to see you! But you Not at home."

"Oh, I went to my father-in-law's house." Shen Ling replied.

"Yes! I told them the same, so they went back. Don't they have anything to do with you! Remember to go back to the old house and ask when you have time."

"Thank you." Shen Ling nodded and led Han Shi into the room.

Shen Gouzi pulled the car into the yard and tied it up, and used himself as a servant completely spontaneously. Shen Ling didn't care about him. Han Shi approached Shen Ling with Zhaofu in his arms, with a smile on his face, he seemed very happy.

"Happy?" Shen Ling touched Han Shi's head.

Han Shi thought for a while and nodded, "I'm not afraid of my big brother and the others, and I also burned a lot of paper money for my godfather. The godfather must not be short of money to spend."

Shen Ling thought it was funny. Zhang Du wrote the value very large, and it was several million taels at every turn. They burned nearly a whole basket. That was enough money. I just don't know how the inflation in the Yama Temple is. Is it millions of taels? The coin is worth one or two silver coins in the world, if there is really a Yama Temple.

Shen Gouzi had already tied the carriage and walked over to Shen Ling, smiling and asking for credit. Shen Ling coaxed Han Shi into holding Zhao Fu, and said to Shen Gouzi: "You've worked hard."

"It's not hard, it's not hard, you are the boss, I'm the guy, it's right to do things for you!" Shen Gouzi laughed.

Shen Ling nodded, "Tomorrow, I plan to take Han Shi back to Huaizhou. You still have to worry about the village affairs. Your brothers are good, so let's follow you! The wages are the same as yours. You look at the arrangement, I just check the account and check the site."

"Hey! Then I thank the boss for the brothers." Shen Gouzi smiled happily. Shen Ling pressed Shen Gouzi

's shoulder with some strength, and said with a smile: "I haven't congratulated you yet, I have married a beautiful wife, and the family has built a big house."

Just a finger." Shen Gouzi smiled implicitly.

"Don't compare with Han Shi, he is different." Shen Ling said.

"That is, that is, my aunt is an immortal from the sky, how can I compare with the rouge vulgar powder of my daughter-in-law."

Shen Ling frowned and said: "Don't talk about these things, dog, do you still remember you? How much is the monthly salary?"

Shen Gouzi paused, his smile gradually solidified, there was some cold sweat on his forehead, he looked at Shen Ling nervously, for fear that he would withdraw his position and give this fat difference to others, He took the kickback, the house at home could not be hidden, and the daughter-in-law at home could not hide it. He was afraid that Shen Ling would find out, so he ran around so diligently, but was it discovered that he was going to settle accounts after the autumn?

Shen Lingdao: "I have a lot of things to do, and I don't have much energy to manage the affairs of the village, but the money I give is counted, and the melons, fruits and trees I want to buy are also calculated, I don't care about other things, I give you Silver, how many things to buy in the plan, how many things to plant, how many laborers to hire, I want to see, and these things can't be bad, they have to be the best, you have the ability to keep the price down, so what do you want? I still understand the principle that if the water is clear, there will be no fish, but you remember, the things I want can't be bad, the workers' money can't be deducted, and my reputation can't be defeated, otherwise, the Shen family will be so Da, I don't have any trouble finding a manager, understand?"

"Understood! I understand! I understand boss! I really thank you, if it weren't for you, I would still be a gangster, not to mention the wife's house, I even take care of my own mother. I'm sorry, you are my benefactor, my life is yours, and I am absolutely worthy of you! You can rest assured and leave it to me, and I will definitely handle it for you! Your lord has a lot, and the prime minister can punt the boat..."

"Come on, I saw the fruit trees in the west yard, all of them are small like crops, yellow and short, you are playing me!" Shen Ling suddenly shouted angrily.

Shen Gouzi trembled and looked at Shen Ling in panic, for fear that Shen Ling would cut off his fortune from now on, he quickly said: "Boss, boss! Listen to my explanation..."

"I don't listen, I have enough money. Now, I'm not satisfied with these fruit seedlings, dog, give you another chance, next time I come back, the fruit trees in the west yard must at least bear fruit, understand?"

Shen Gouzi nodded quickly, secretly calculating how much blood he would have to bleed this time to replace the fruit trees in the west yard, and secretly screamed in his heart that all the money he had saved might have been smashed into this time, and he might have to borrow some. Foreign debt, after all, is to be withdrawn in its entirety. He came out to buy new saplings and planted them. However, he still had a house left and married a daughter-in-law, so it was not a total loss.

"Don't worry, boss, I will definitely do it well, I will definitely do it well." Shen Gouzi kept showing his loyalty.

Shen Ling patted Shen Gouzi on the shoulder again, "Do well, I'm optimistic about you." Shen Ling smiled gently.

Shen Gouzi swallowed his saliva and watched Shen Ling turn and leave. He couldn't help but reached out and touched his forehead. Sure enough, he was already sweating. The more he knew about Shen Ling, the more he was actually afraid of this person. It's not clear, he does things calmly, and seems to have good force. He often wears a short dagger around his waist. Although Shen Gouzi has never seen Shen Ling really do it, he has seen him play with the dagger and then casually use it. Throwing it out, he was able to aim extremely accurately, and three points into the wood, he knew that Shen Ling was definitely not using a dagger as an accessory.

Han Shi also heard the movement outside, and when he saw Shen Ling coming back, he said, "Are we going to leave tomorrow?"

"Yes, my parents are here today, and there is Shen San, these people are helpless and can't afford to be early. If it doesn't work, there will be some trouble waiting for us! Besides, things are almost done here. The family register of Zhaofu is promising to write it down for him next time he opens an ancestral hall. His father-in-law also pays homage. I've checked it out, and the people who should be frightened are frightened, and there's nothing else to do! Instead, Huaizhou still has things to do."

Han Shi nodded, "Okay then! I'll pack my things."

"Good." Shen Ling smiled and pinched his face. After Han Shisheng finished recruiting blessings, he lost some weight. Now his weight has stabilized, about one hundred kilograms, and there is some flesh on his face. Shen Ling can't help pinching. it is good.

Early the next morning, Shen Ling took his family away without notifying the old house at all. Only Shen Gouzi and the neighbors knew about his departure. Shen Ling told Shen Gouzi, "Long memory!"

"Yes yes yes! Shen Gouzi nodded quickly, "I must have a long memory. Uncle Xie will give me another chance. This is an insole made by my mother. My mother said yesterday that I must bring it to you. It is her old man's heart." "Shen Gouzi stuffed a stack of tied insoles onto the carriage.

Shen Ling smiled but smiled, "Our feet are different sizes! Sister-in-law is bothering."

"Boss, don't get me wrong! My mother made these insoles for you! The stitches are very dense, but it takes a lot of effort. If you don't believe me, try it out, it's definitely the size of your feet, not mine. My mother even made it for you because she asked someone specifically to say thank you for helping us."

Shen Ling took the insole and looked over it, sure enough It seems to be about the same size as his feet. He is quite different from Shen Gouzi's feet. You can find out that it looks like it was made for him. Shen Ling put down the insoles, and there was some warmth in his eyes. , "Thank you for me, your mother, you are just relying on you to have a good mother."

"Hehe... a good mother is enough for my life, the boss walks slowly." The carriage went faster and faster, Shen Gouzi No longer chasing, but waved goodbye.

Shen Ling waved his hand and got into the carriage. Han Shi had already flipped through the insoles, and when he saw Shen Ling came in, he sighed: "Sister-in-law's hands are very clever! I will also make insoles for you in the future."

"Okay. "Shen Ling nodded with a smile. It is better to make insoles than to think about making clothes. Before Han Shi married him, he did most of the rough work, and no one had taught him such delicate work as embroidery. He didn't know it at all. Last time He even sewed a piece of clothes for him crookedly. He still doesn't know how to wear it to meet people. The insole is much better, and outsiders can't see it anyway.

When Han Shi saw Shen Ling's agreement, he immediately became happy. It's easier to make insoles than clothes! He will definitely learn.

Shen Gouzi went home, passed by Shen Ling's house, and happened to meet Shen Zhibo's family. Shen Gouzi knew very well that Shen Ling did not notify Shen's father and Shen's mother when he left this time, and also understood that Shen Ling did not like this family at all. Maybe it was because of these people that he left in a hurry this time, Shen Gouzi rolled his eyes, walked over with a condescending appearance, and said to Shen San: "Yo, this is not my grandfather and grandmother, and my third uncle and aunt. What a coincidence, what a coincidence, long time no see!"

Father Shen knew that Shen Gouzi was Shen Ling's friend, and Shen Ling was not at home today, he was feeling bored, and when he saw Shen Gouzi coming, he just asked, "Where's Shen Er? Where did he go? I've been here twice and can't see him!"

"Oh!" Shen Gouzi patted his forehead and looked panicked, "Master! It's my fault! The boss is gone, come back. ... Back to what Chengxian or Huaizhou, my brain! Really can't remember, anyway, the boss left early this morning, and yesterday he told me to let me inform you, but I... ... I forgot about this busyness, I'm really sorry!"

Father Shen held his breath in his throat, and this renegade son hurried back without seeing him when he went back to his hometown, is this the son he gave birth to! There is no difference!

"Master, don't be angry, the boss is too busy, really too busy, you can't even touch the ground when you are busy, really, you are the boss's own father, you must understand that he feels bad for him, right? It's definitely not to blame. His. I understand, you are busy, you are busy, I will go first." After Shen Gouzi said this, he quickly smeared oil on the soles of his feet and slipped away.

"Father." Shen San looked helpless. "Let's go back!"

Not to mention how Father Shen scolded at Shen Ling's door, Shen Da had already taken advantage of no one to go out at home and instructed Zhao Shuitao if anyone asked him where he was going to say that he went out to play cards. Of course Zhao Shuitao readily agreed. Said: "Don't worry! Hurry up!"

Shen Da nodded, touched the token hidden in the clothes on his chest, lowered his head and walked towards the place where the ox cart was rented at the entrance of the village.