Chapter 69

"Don't dare, Shen Ling is just an ordinary person, everyone is like this." Shen Ling cupped his hands and made a humble appearance.

Boss Wen stroked his beard and suddenly asked, "Boss Shen's husband is pregnant?"

"Exactly." When it's time to get up, my stomach should get up a little."

"Boss Shen is out doing business, and I don't know who is taking care of your husband?"

"No, I entrusted it to the Mu family in Huaizhou, and the third son of the Mu family belongs to my husband. My friend, the second son of the Mu family is my best friend, so I can rest assured."

Boss Wen nodded and did not speak, but he knew that the Mu family was the Mu family of Lord Futai, and the foundation behind Shen Ling was very strong enough to protect the Wen family. But it is also enough to swallow the Wen family, which is what he has always been worried about. However, Shen Ling has always had a good reputation, and even when he was poor, he had a good reputation in his hometown. People said that he was a man of benevolence and righteousness, with a backstage, benevolent, and smart partner.

Shen Ling raised his eyes to look at Boss Wen, and said casually: "Today the immortals are coming, and Shen Ling is praying to the immortals to bless my husband, father and son."

Boss Wen then returned to his senses and nodded, "Yes, Boss Shen will definitely It 's fulfilled."

There was a commotion outside, Boss Wen quickly opened the curtain and looked out, just as General Wei walked out of the door, a black cloak rolled under the night wind, the armors rubbed against each other, as if with the chill of the battlefield, facing the face pounce.

Wei Jing stood at the entrance of Yantai Building with a cold face. Standing straight, he didn't seem to see anyone in the Yantai Building. He looked around for a week, and suddenly said loudly: "Immortal, Wei Jing is waiting here, please show up!"

Shen Ling: Hehe...

There was a commotion in the crowd, and some people kept looking left and right, and some even looked up at the sky, as if waiting for an immortal to descend from the sky.

Wei Jing waited for a while, and his expression became more and more lonely. Everyone watching felt sad for him. He put up such a big battle and waited for the immortals to meet. , General Wei is also a little pitiful!

After a long time, Wei Jing raised his voice and continued: "Although the immortals do not want to come forward to meet, I believe that the immortals must be watching here, after all, the immortals can know the news of Wei Jing's injury, and they also rushed to the county office. To save you, you must have the ability to penetrate the sky and the earth, and you must be able to hear and see Wei Jing's actions today."

Shen Ling: The notice posted all over the street, who can't know if you are injured? Is this the ability to penetrate the sky and the earth? !

Wei Jing has already continued, "Wei Jing's actions today are not for anything else, but to express his gratitude. Wei Jing will never forget the grace of the immortals for saving his life. If there is a need for Wei Jing in the future, Wei Jing will go through fire and water. "

Wei Jing's voice is very loud, it seems to be mixed with internal power, and it is transmitted so far that the people around Yantai Building can hear it clearly. Everyone listened to him quietly. Even Shen Ling was curious about what Wei Jing wanted to say to the person who saved him, and listened quietly.

"Weijing understands that the immortal rescued Wei Jing's life because he wanted me to go on the battlefield to kill the enemy, protect the safety of one party, and protect the well-being of the people. Wei Jing will definitely live up to the expectations of the immortal!"

Shen Ling nodded slightly, yes, so you must fight well, Don't let the enemy hit Chengxian, Huaizhou. Of course, if you can drive away the enemy, let's drive it away as soon as possible! To be honest, Shen Ling really didn't have much hope for the imperial court to send troops to support it. Anyone who is familiar with history knows that the imperial court sent troops, it is calculated on a monthly basis, and the ghost knows that a large army of support can only arrive in a few months. By the time they got there, the daylilies might be cold, and now they can only count on the two generals of the Wei family.

"The immortal descended to earth, performed immortal magic, saved my life, Wei Jing, and healed all my wounds overnight. Wei Jing understands that this is God's will, that God wants me to defeat the enemy army, restore the peace of the world, and restore the well-being of the people, so Wei Jing was able to meet the immortals who came down to earth, the immortals did not come to save me, but for the people of the world, Wei Jing has understood the meaning of immortals, please rest assured."

Shen Ling: Why do you always feel that there is something in these words?

Wei Jing said again: "It is the will of God, Wei Jing should report to His Majesty, build temples and temples for immortals, write and write in history books, dedicate all the strength of the country to stop the enemy, and never let the enemy's iron cavalry trample on our Jin country's great rivers and mountains. The people are caught in the turmoil of war, and the immortals should know about it and obey the destiny."

Shen Ling: What a big hat...

"Wei Jing is here to thank the immortals again, and thank the immortals for their rescue!" Wei Jing clasped his fists deeply again and bent over A salute.

The people of Chengxian were silent, waiting for Wei Jing to finish speaking.

Wei Jing said again: "The immortal can be willing to show up, or not willing to show up. Wei Jing will do what he says. He must wait all night tonight to show his sincerity."

Shen Ling: ...

After Wei Jing finished speaking, Then they turned around and went back to the restaurant. Boss Wen stroked his beard and looked at Young Master Wen. The curtain was down and the gods did not appear, so they all sat back. Boss Wen said to Young Master Wen, who had grown a beard, "Why are you? Look?"

Wen Gongzi suddenly heard his father's question, and his body leaned forward slightly nervously, "The immortal went down to rescue General Wei, he must not want the world to be at war and strife, he must also be on our side, I hope we can win, In this way, we follow the destiny, and this battle must be easy to fight." Wen Gongzi lowered his head and said slowly, as if every time he said a sentence, he had to think about whether his answer was correct.

Boss Wen didn't express his opinion and turned to Shen Ling, "What do you think, Boss Shen?"

Shen Ling smiled and took a sip from the teacup. After thinking about it, he put down the teacup and said, "General Wei is a smart man."

"Oh? What's the explanation?" Boss Wen asked, looking quite interested.

"The morale of the army is low, and it only has the strength to defend. It has already appeared to be defeated. It can only wait for the reinforcements from the imperial court. However, the reinforcements from the imperial court have not arrived. He has a heart but is powerless to deal with this situation. Now he has a chance encounter and has been cured. Therefore, he created the momentum of immortals to save people and made the appearance of destiny. At that time, morale will be high. We must do our best to support the battlefield, and the reinforcements can come faster."

Boss Wen smiled and said nothing.

"What? Am I wrong?" Shen Ling wondered. He had just reacted. Wei Jing's actions today were not just a no-brainer of gratitude. Jing's fundamental purpose is just to improve his morale, spread the news of his sudden recovery, create a momentum of destiny, and also urge the court to urge the reinforcements to come faster.

Boss Wen said, "In the end, I'm still too young."

"Am I wrong?" Shen Ling looked like I was being taught with humility and listened carefully.

Boss Wen was even more satisfied. He stretched out his finger and said, "First, everyone in the world has a certain life expectancy, even the emperor. If only General Wei had an adventure, he was rescued by an immortal when he was dying, and could be reborn. People also have military power, what do you think our now-aged emperor thinks?"

Shen Ling's face was solemn, he really didn't think much about it when he was saving people.

"Second, as you said, it's for morale, to build momentum, and more importantly, to urge the imperial reinforcements to arrive as soon as possible."

Shen Ling nodded, he said he was right!

Boss Wen sighed, "General Wei has racked his brains! Saying that the immortal saved him was only because he was able to fight, so he would have reason to excuse himself even if he was in front of the emperor in the future. , and it can be said that the state of Jin has been approved by the gods, so they will send immortals down to earth, rescue the generals, and protect the safety of the state of Jin."

Shen Ling thought about it, and Wei Jing's words seemed to have such a meaning, and even mentioned it many times. When it comes to defending the great rivers and mountains of Jin, he originally thought that Wei Jing was overdoing it and brought him such a big hat. Now it seems that General Wei is a general who leads troops to fight. The brain is really good.

Wei Jing's slightly absurd actions today have actually killed three birds with one stone. First, to boost morale and urge reinforcements. Second, to clear his own ties so as not to be remembered by the emperor and other high-level officials. Third, to express to the 'immortal'. As a thank you, he also entertained those who should be entertained, and reported those who should build a temple.

After Shen Ling wanted to understand, he bowed his hands to Boss Wen and gave a solemn salute, "Thank you sir for pointing out, there are indeed people in this world, and there are heavens in the world. Shen Ling should act more cautiously in the future."

At least, before he saved people this time, there was no such thing as Thinking about the emperor's problem, if Wei Jing is not smart and finds a good reason for himself, Wei Jing will not be able to escape this disaster sooner or later when he returns to the capital, and maybe it will trigger a chain reaction and cause national unrest, then It went against his will.

Boss Wen squinted and nodded, as if he already had some liking for Shen Ling. Shen Ling is smart, alert, pure, filial and sincere. He can also listen to other people's words. Good partner. Boss Wen also said: "I don't dare to be, I just lived in vain for a few years. Boss Shen, it's too late today. I'm afraid I won't be able to get up tomorrow. If I have free time the day after, will you and I get together?"

Shen Ling heard the words Immediately surprised, the smile on his face brightened, "Of course I'm free, anytime!"

Boss Wen looked at Shen Ling's surprised and unfeigned expression, and seemed to have a childish temperament, so he couldn't help laughing and said, "If Boss Shen doesn't mind my rudeness, why don't you come to my house and talk about it? "

Of course it's good." Shen Ling didn't hesitate at all, as if he had never thought about the situation where the Wen family might be disadvantaged to him, and seemed to trust Boss Wen very much, which made Boss Wen even more useful.

"In that case, let's make an appointment. The day after tomorrow, I will wait for Boss Shen in the house."

"Shen Ling will definitely go to the appointment as scheduled." Shen Ling stood up slightly, raised his hand and cupped it, respectfully and politely.

Boss Wen looked at Shen Ling, and the more he looked, the more he felt that this person was extremely good, but it was a pity that he was already married. Otherwise, he still had three granddaughters who had not yet been married, and Shen Ling was very caring for his family, wouldn't this be more able to pull them in? The relationship between them makes Shen Ling treat the Wen family as a family?

Boss Wen fell into deep thought. Even if Shen Ling was married, he only had one husband. Since ancient times, if Shuang'er's identity was not revealed, most of them could only marry a poor family. It is a tradition since ancient times and a deep-seated discrimination. Shen Ling is a newcomer, even if he has a husband, most of them marry a beautiful woman after he has achieved fame. He only takes an equal wife and never abandons his husband. In the eyes of ordinary people, it is already a benevolent act, and his granddaughter, when A flat wife, can be considered a low marriage!