Chapter 90

Upstairs in Yantai, Shen Ling and Mu Hongyuan covered the entire second floor. The two stood at the window and sang loudly. Mu Hongyuan was venting, while Shen Ling was accompanying him to vent. The two were in Yantai Building. On the second floor of the building, there was a commotion that only dozens of people could have. Even the guests on the first floor couldn't help but look up at the top of their heads frequently, frowning to make the people above quieter.

Shen Ling raised his voice to read the words, and his emotions seemed to be even more excited than Mu Hongyuan, "Why is it called Wuyi? The same robe with your son. Wang Yuxing is a teacher, repair my spear. I have the same hatred with your son! How can you say Wuyi? The same water with your son. Master Wang Yuxing, repair my spear and halberd. Work with your son! How can you say that you have no clothes? Same clothes as your son

. cheers loudly.

"You're welcome." Shen Ling happily cupped his hands and saluted around him, as if the entire second floor was still full of people.

Mu Hongyuan smiled happily, "It's me! I'll read a song for you."

"Okay! I'll beat you." Shen Ling picked up the chopsticks and tapped on the wine glass, the sound was loud and clear, this Nodding satisfied.

When the two of them made trouble until the sky was getting dark, the guy in the restaurant heard that there was no sound upstairs, so he walked over and saw Shen Ling sitting at the table with his head tilted in a daze, and smiled flatly at Shen Ling, Mu Hongyuan had already fallen to the ground and fell asleep. He seemed to be in a deep sleep, and the exhaustion on his face seemed to have dissipated.

"Boss Shen, what can I help you with?" the guy said softly.

"Checkout." Shen Ling rubbed his head dizzily. Although he was drinking with Mu Hongyuan, he drank a lot himself.

"Wait a minute." The man turned around and went back to the accountant.

After the bill was settled, Shen Ling picked up Mu Hongyuan and prepared to go home. Mu Hongyuan was still dizzy and didn't know the world, and he muttered to ask Shen Ling to bring the wine again. "No more wine, go back to sleep." Shen Ling said helplessly.

"Boss Shen, can I find you a carriage?" Yantai Building is the best restaurant in Chengxian County. This is not only because of the food environment, but also the excellent service.

"It's done." Shen Ling nodded, otherwise he would have to be exhausted by letting him carry the person back. The guy went out to set the car very fast.

Yan Tailou knew the identity of Shen Ling, and specially found a guy to drive the two of them back. After getting off the carriage, he helped Shen Ling to help Mu Hongyuan in, and the guy said a few good words and said goodbye with a smile. leave.

After Shen Ling sent Mu Hongyuan to the guest room, he breathed a sigh of relief. This kid doesn't look fat, but he is actually very heavy!

Mu Hongyuan had been woken up again, sitting by the bed, not willing to lie down, but posing as a thinker, secretly dizzy and uncomfortable, "Shen Ling!"

"Er?" Shen Ling turned back, His wine was already exhausted, and he was sweating all over and was no longer drunk.

"I'm uncomfortable."

"I know, just take a nap, hurry up and lie down and rest." Shen Ling nodded and said, can't it be uncomfortable after drinking so much alcohol?

"I feel uncomfortable..." Mu Hongyuan murmured.

Shen Ling was silent for a while, but still said, "I know."

"What do you think these people are planning? One by one has wealth and power, so why are you doing this? Can't you just live in peace? Are you planning on anything? This is all..." Mu Hongyuan covered his eyes and sobbed, "Aren't you afraid of retribution for killing so many people? Can you sleep with them..."

Shen Ling reached out and touched Mu Hongyuan's head, "It's okay, it has nothing to do with you, don't think too much, the Mu Hongyuan I know should not be such a fragile person, nor is he a lady in the boudoir."

Mu Hongyuan wiped his face, revealing red eyes, lowered his head and said: "Actually, I didn't think much about it, and I'm not afraid of retribution! I just thought, one day retribution will come, my father, my brother...Shen Ling, I don't dare to think about it! The fuck deserves it! I don't even...I don't even have the position to save them, no! I also have to pay for it. I can't pay for this kind of crime. I'm not afraid of retribution. I'm afraid that I'll hurt my mother, my third brother, and my grandma, they don't know anything, they really don't know anything..." Mu Hongyuan covered his face and began to cry in a low voice.

Shen Ling didn't know what to say for a while, but just stood by and patted Mu Hongyuan's shoulder.

"Shen Ling, I'm begging you, will it work?"

"You said." Shen Ling said quickly.

"If one day, if, I mean if, if the Mu family really reaches that point, you try to save my grandma, my mother, and my third brother, they are either women's relatives or twins, and they are not men. There is no guilt, if it is not the big crime of linking the nine clans, the worst is to become a slave, and then you will save them, will you?" Mu Hongyuan raised his hand and grabbed Shen Ling's arm, pleading.

Shen Ling smiled, "I have never seen you like this, the Mu Mansion has a high position, your elder brother has a bright future, and your family has a backstage like Fu Lao, but you are worried about the crime of raiding your family and annihilating your family all day long. What a heart! She's more sentimental than the eldest girl!"

"Just say you don't agree!" Mu Hongyuan used some strength, and Shen Ling's arms were turned white by his pinching.

"Don't worry! If there is such a day, I will do my best to save people." Shen Ling raised his other hand and pressed it on the back of Mu Hongyuan's hand, saying firmly.

"That's good." Mu Hongyuan nodded silently, with a dazed expression and an abnormal flush on his face.

After coaxing Mu Hongyuan to rest, Shen Ling left the guest room and went back to his room. He was afraid that the smell of alcohol would smother Han Shi, so he took a shower and went back to sleep.

"What's wrong with Young Master Mu?" Han Shi didn't sleep either. Seeing Shen Ling's return, he immediately leaned over and asked.

"It's nothing, I've been used to it since I was a child, I can't bear it all of a sudden, and I think too much." Shen Lingdao, he didn't think anything would happen to the Mu family. Judging from the situation, as long as the prince and Mr. Fu do not fall from power, the Mu family will be safe and sound. Wei Jing can't bring him down even with the evidence of Mu Futai's murder. This shows that the prince's lineage is strong and the Mu family is stable. such as mountains.

Basically, there are no accidents. For example, if the throne of the prince falls, the Mu family will have no problem. And in case the situation changes and it really comes to the brink of danger, the court is turbulent, and the East Palace is unstable, without Mu Hongyuan opening his mouth, he will definitely find a way to save the Mu family. After all, the Mu family is kind to him.

The next morning, Mu Hongyuan slept until noon before getting up. The whole person seemed to be in a lot of energy, and he loved to laugh a lot. Seeing Han Shi, he had a big smile and chatted a few words, completely different from the original one. When he was dejected and lethargic.

"Is it better?" Shen Ling smiled.

Mu Hongyuan nodded, "Thank you for being with me." He really held back for too long, there are some things that he can't say to anyone, and he is worried all day long. If you go directly to the capital, you can drive yourself crazy.

Shen Ling smiled, "Don't tell me you're not going to chat with me when I'm feeling down?"

Mu Hongyuan laughed, "I'll be leaving in the afternoon, rushing to the capital! Taking a detour to Chengxian itself is a waste of time, I stayed for one night."

Shen Ling thought for a while, "I'm looking for someone to see you off, and I just want him to help me go to the capital to have a look. I don't worry about Shang Xian staring at my property in the capital, and I'm afraid he will take My site has become Wei!"

Mu Hongyuan smiled and didn't answer, in any case, he could no longer regard Shang Xian as an acquaintance and friend.

In the afternoon, Shen Ling stayed with Mu Hongyuan for a day and asked someone to call Zhao Song. Zhao Song was basically half of his capable subordinates, helping him connect Huaizhou and Chengxian, deliver goods and deliver news, Basically it belongs to Zhao Song. Recently, Shen Ling is planning to let him go to the capital and train him into a capable backbone.

It's fine if a Shang Xian looks away, Zhao Song probably won't, Shen Ling feels that he hasn't backed up so much, and there won't be another spy next to him.

After sending Mu Hongyuan away, Shen Ling continued to study his own poetry and books, and also asked the master to teach him, help him to mark articles, explain books, and prepare for the imperial examination. Shen Ling also bought a lot of land with the merchants in Chengxian to collect rent, and several kinds of wines in "The Story of Flowers" were also brewed. Shen Ling sent a batch to the capital, and the others were still sold at high prices. , Although it is not as magical as Bifang wine, which makes the emperor feel satisfied and even decrees it as a tribute, but Shen Ling feels that the newly brewed wines are the real wines that are most suitable for flower winemaking. It is said that it is better than the previous peach blossom wine and Bifang wine.

Wenjia Porcelain has recently produced a batch of peculiar porcelains of various shapes, some even imitated flower branches, half floating on the vase, and there are even gaps between the flower branches and the vase, which are extremely delicate and eye-catching.

Wen Chengrong and Shen Ling were circling around the newly released porcelain. Shen Ling frowned and was still a little dissatisfied. The glaze was still not bright enough. He remembered that the color of the modern porcelain in the previous life was extremely bright, and he didn't know the reason. It's all a few. It's been a month, and he asked the masters of Wenjia porcelain to study with his apprentices. He even raised the bonus to 100 taels, but he was only able to make a dark gray glaze. He remembered that there was Tang Sancai in ancient times in his previous life. Here, no one can study the glaze color of all kinds of gorgeous colors?

Wen Chengrong was already stunned. He has never seen such a beautiful porcelain bottle in his family's life of porcelain. No, some of them are not bottles at all.

"Brother Shen, these porcelains are very beautiful! Really... Really..." Wen Chengrong couldn't find an adjective for a while.

"It can be better! It's okay!" Shen Ling said firmly.

The old master who was standing by and waiting for the praise was about to break down in a cold sweat, and he was not even interested in the reward he was about to get. He just looked at Shen Ling nervously, and wanted to get his affirmation, but he didn't want to, and he was still dissatisfied.