Chapter 56

The white-glazed peach vase has delicate lines and lifelike peach blossoms. This was forcibly made by Shen Ling. The price can be increased, but the bottle must be beautiful and expensive. peach vase.

The pink peach blossom wine is poured into the cup, the white wine cup, the powdered wine pulp, there are a few peach blossoms floating in the cup, and it smells with a touch of sweetness. The wine is slightly bitter in nature, Shen Ling asked Chen Sheng to find a way to add more sweetness, and finally this taste was formed. After the slight bitterness, the mouth was full of fragrance, and it seemed that even the breath had a peach fragrance.

This is not the peach blossom wine that Shen Ling is familiar with, but the peach blossom wine that Chen Sheng has undergone a series of transformations.

"How?" Chen Sheng was a little uneasy. Although his father said that the wine was okay, it was just too sweet and barely acceptable, but he still cared about Shen Ling's opinion.

"Excellent." Shen Ling nodded. He said that from the beginning, he made these fruit and petal wines for Shuang'er and literati. This wine is too sweet for men, but it is too sweet for women and Shuang'er. Said, but probably just right.

"I'll try it." Shang Xian's eyes were hot, and he had swallowed several times unconsciously. He said that he was interested in Shen Ling's wine. That was really interesting!

Shang Xian didn't wait for Shen Ling to agree, so he took a wine glass and poured a glass. He held the delicate white wine glass in his hands and held it in front of him. He took a greedy breath, and the rich peach blossom fragrance poured into his nose. The peach blossom wine just opened. When the fragrance of flowers is strong, Shang Xian seems to be in the sea of ​​flowers.

Shang Xian took a small sip, the sweet taste of wine smouldering on the tip of his tongue, "Delicious!" Shang Xian narrowed his eyes, he has never had such a taste of wine, he is the reincarnation of an alcoholic, and he likes no wine, see you When Shen Ling can come up with Bifang wine, and there are other recipes waiting to be brewed, how can he move forward, not to mention, he still has things he wants to do, all kinds of reasons, mixed together, make Shang Xian You have to follow Shen Ling to do things.

"Delicious?" Shen Ling raised his eyebrows and said nothing.

Shang Xian nodded heavily, took a sip of the wine, pondered for a moment, and asked Shen Ling: "What ancient records does this wine have? It's the same as Bifang wine?"

Shen Ling said: "Peach Blossom Temple in Taohuawu, Peach Blossom Immortal in Taohua Nunnery; Peach Blossom Immortal planted peach trees and picked peach blossoms in exchange for wine money. Well, there are more, but I forgot." Shen Ling was very calm.

Shang Xian just squinted and listened to a few sentences, when Shen Ling stopped and said that he had forgotten, Shang Xian froze in place, "How could you forget it! What a good poem, but it was only remembered by you. The first half is left, what about the next?"

"I don't remember." When he was studying, only the first four sentences were the most famous! It would be nice if he could still remember that there were poems in the back. Most people would think that this poem had only four lines.

Shang Xian's whole person is blinded in place, what is the most painful thing in life, one is that you know there is good wine, but you have never drunk it, and the other is that you hear excellent poetry, but only half of it!

"Why not? Think about it again?" Shang Xian couldn't help but said, he wanted to listen to all the poems.

"I can't remember." Shen Ling shook his head and said calmly: "Why don't we hold a peach blossom poetry party and invite celebrities from Huaizhou to come to taste the wine and see the flowers. By the way, let these four poems be released and let those people fill in the back. verses, how?"

Not at all! He wants to hear the original! He wanted to know what the poet who wrote this poem was trying to express, and he didn't want to hear a bunch of guys trying to make a name for themselves!

Shang Xian said with a cold face, curled his lips, and said aggrievedly: "Okay, the boss is wise, this way, Peach Blossom Wine will not follow the old path of Bifang Wine, and maybe it will jump into expensive wine all at once, but, Bifang wine is going to move closer to Junzi wine, what about peach blossom wine?"

"Beautiful wine." Shen Ling said: "Peach blossom wine has the effects of breaking blood stasis, loosening tendons, promoting blood circulation, laxative, beautifying, and curing low back pain, among which the beauty function is particularly significant. It has the effect of moisturizing skin and removing freckles."

Shang Xian looked at Shen Ling dumbfoundedly, "Do you know medical skills?" "Just

a little." Shen Ling smiled.

Shang Xian frowned and thought about it. Shen Ling had already proposed a way to raise the price of Bifang Liquor, and even gave it the name of Junzi Liquor. Although it has not been implemented yet, he can raise the price of Bifang Liquor no matter what. Worth, and now, with Peach Blossom Wine in front of him, he can't always let Shen Ling find a way to promote it. If he wants to be trusted and reused by Shen Ling, he has to show his ability!

What's more, Shen Ling just said that the Peach Blossom Poetry Festival is not bad, and those four poems are a good gimmick? In addition, Shen Ling said that peach blossom wine even has the effect of beauty and beauty. If you think about it, it should be well promoted.

Shang Xian was actually quite confident, so he said to Shen Ling, "Let me push the peach blossom wine! I promise to make peach blossom wine an expensive wine."

Shen Ling nodded, "But I want to be there at any time . Look, you must greet me before you do anything, and you are not allowed to mess around, peach blossom wine is one of the wines I rely on, and it is different from Bifang wine."

"Yes, boss." Shang Xian nodded. His head was agitated, and if Bifang wine was used to test the water, and peach blossom wine was only one of the reliances, then, does it mean that there are other kinds of wine that may be brewed, Shang Xian swallowed.

When Shen Ling went back, he brought two jars of peach blossom wine and two sets of exquisite wine utensils, and went to the Mu residence to meet Mrs. Mu. Mrs. Mu was very happy to see Shen Ling taking the initiative to come to visit. Seeing Shen Ling, she also asked why Han Shi didn't come, expressing that she missed her very much.

Shen Ling explained that he came from the wine shop and did not bring Han Shi with him, so he took out the wine he brought and said, "Old lady, this is my newly brewed peach blossom wine, which has the effect of promoting blood circulation and moisturizing. It has the effect of removing freckles on the skin, drink a cup a day, and you can sleep more peacefully." The

old lady Mu seemed even more happy, "Since you said that this wine has such a good effect, then it must have such a good effect, magpie, and also Don't hurry up and put it away."

"Yes, old lady." Magpie came over and gave a salute, then took the wine jar carried by the next person.

Mrs. Mu saw that there was another set of wine utensils, white glazed porcelain, with some lines on it. She was old and could not see clearly, so she asked the servants to bring it to her to show her, and wait until she saw that the wine glass was specially made. After drinking the peach blossom wine glass, he laughed even more, "This glass is very interesting, I can't help but want to try this wine now."

"Old lady, don't be polite, if you finish drinking, let Mu Wu go at any time. I'll take it there." Shen Ling smiled and said, "Actually, I will sell it in a few days. I just thought about the old lady, so I brought it to honor the old lady first. It's not a rare thing.

" Thinking of me makes me very happy." Mrs. Mu looked very satisfied.

On the other side, the magpie had already scrubbed the glass, poured a glass of wine pulp, held it with her slender jade fingers, and handed it to Mrs. Mu. The green fingers were holding the jade-white wine glass, and the pink wine pulp was swaying slightly in the wine glass, a beautiful picture. sight.

Mrs. Mu praised: "It's such a delicate mind, and this wine looks pink and tender, but I have never seen it before."

Mrs. Mu took a sip from the glass, slightly sweet, different from the past. Those spicy wines are strong and pungent. She is not good at drinking, but in comparison, this wine is indeed more suitable for her taste.

Shen Ling checked the pulse of Mrs. Mu again before she was released.

When another jar of wine was entering Mu's house, Shen Ling asked the servants to send it to Mrs. Mu. When she came to Mu's house, if she only gave gifts to the old lady, it would seem that she could not see the head hostess of Mu's house. Meaning, Shen Ling naturally wouldn't do such a stupid thing, although he was not familiar with Mrs. Mu.

Before Shen Ling left the gate of Mu Mansion, she saw a maid rushing over and bowed to Shen Ling, her sweaty bangs pressed against her cheeks, she didn't care about it, and said, "Madam let me Thank you, Young Master Chen, this is a reward from the wife." The maid handed over a jade pendant.

Shen Ling respectfully took the jade pendant handed over by the maid, the jade pendant carved from the finest emerald jade looked very valuable, but Shen Ling didn't like this kind of lofty reward, although he didn't say anything.

"Thank you, Mrs. for the reward." Shen Ling smiled and said respectfully.

"My wife also said, let me ask Mr. Shen where did this wine come from? Is there a place to buy it? My wife likes this wine very much, and I heard the servants say that this wine has the effect of activating blood and dredging collaterals, beauty and beauty, and even more I'm interested, at the end of this month is my wife's birthday, and I will invite all the female relatives to come to enjoy the flowers for her birthday, and my wife wants to use this wine to entertain the female relatives."

Shen Ling smiled: "This wine is brewed by my wine shop, my wife. If you need it, just say it, and I'll have someone bring it over."

"It turned out to be from Shen Gongzi's family, so what is the price?" The maid asked happily.

"Since it's my wife's use, how can I collect money? Don't say that, just treat it as a birthday present for my wife." Shen Ling smiled.

"This..." The maid bit her lip, "I can't be in charge of this, it's up to my wife to tell me."

Shen Ling nodded, "I know you can't be in charge, anyway, you can go back and spread the word, say the wine for your wife's birthday, I, Shen Ling, have everything covered."

After Shen Ling left Mu's residence, he went to the restaurant again, and asked the steward where he could buy a shop that made porcelain. Today's old lady Mu's actions reminded him that in fact, porcelain for wine is also a good way. Selling wine, but also selling this kind of wine packaged in white-glazed peach vase, then, the burning piece of wine set cannot be left in the hands of others all the time, being held by others all the time, he must have his own burning Porcelain shop is fine.

What's more, he has not only a peach vase to make, but also various other drinking utensils, and he doesn't want to give his ideas to others for nothing, so that others can burn them, and finally they can be used to pinch him.

However, the experience of buying a brewery shop last time told him that this kind of shop with the nature of inheritance technology is actually very difficult to buy. To a large extent, it has to rely on power to forcibly buy and sell. Mu Wu can't help him now, he really is. Some of them have nowhere to focus.

However, after hearing what Shen Ling meant, the shopkeeper of the restaurant hesitated for a long time and asked, "Boss, if you can buy it or not, do you have enough money?"

"Ah?" Is it expensive? Shen Ling was stunned.

Seemingly seeing Shen Ling's confusion, the shopkeeper stroked his beard and said, "Since ancient times, there have been both official and private kilns for porcelain production. Most of the best porcelain used by large households comes from official kilns, while ordinary porcelain that is popularized among the people is selfish. Kilns and official kilns cannot be bought and sold, but private kilns, bosses, and any private kiln are not ordinary shops, and it is impossible to

buy a private kiln without a thousand taels of silver." Shen Ling, who has bought a lot of land for restaurants and shops, and bought a lot of saplings and chickens and ducks, has not made any money back: ...

Recently, I am a little shy!