Chapter 109

As expected, Mu Hongyuan didn't come back. He just asked Mu Wu to bring a message back and said that it was the exam room. Shen Ling and Xiao San looked at each other and couldn't help but chuckle. After the wife cut the words, the son's original words are, hurry up and save me, or you will have to meet for the last time in the examination room."

Shen Ling said sincerely: "Go back and tell Mu Gongzi, I will cherish seeing you in the examination room. His last chance."

Mu Wu was expressionless, Xiao San had already laughed out loud, Mu Wu said: "The old lady also asked me to speak, saying that I would like to thank Master Shen for taking care of the second son, and when the exam is over, I want to invite Shen The son will go to Mu Mansion for a chat."

"I won't go!" Shen Ling said with a smile, he felt that Mu Mansion might feel a little complicated about him at the moment, Mu Mansion may not be as hospitable as before, and something unexpected happened by then. It's not good to stay guests. "I'm going to go directly to my hometown after the exam and register Zhaofu."

Mu Wu nodded, "I'll go back and tell the old lady."

Shen Ling nodded and sent Mu Wu away.

In a blink of an eye, it was the eve of the exam, and Xiao San was also holding the book and studying hard. Everyone knew that there were two students who were going to take the exam, and no one had doubts about Xiao San's identity.

On the day of the exam, outside the exam room, Shen Ling was holding a bamboo basket in one hand and a wooden sign in the other. Xiao San stood beside him and looked into the distance. A carriage with the words Mu's house came, and Xiao San pushed it away. Pushing Shen Ling, "Come on here."

Shen Ling raised his head and watched the carriage parked outside the examination room. Mu Hongyuan got off the carriage with a bamboo basket in his arms. He had changed into a clean brocade robe, with a belt of Yu Peixiang. The sac, the hair is tied with a jade crown, and the hair is scattered smoothly behind the back. It is very neat and neat. He looks like a handsome young man. It is completely different from before in Shen Ling, where he is sloppy every day. How simple it looks.

"Oh, it looks like a human being." Xiao San walked over and said with emotion.

"I've been waiting for a long time. There are too many words from the family, and it's delayed." Mu Hong said.

"It's alright, I know you're a baby boy, who would dare to think you're slow." Shen Ling said with a smile, the three of them entered the examination room together, and asked the officer to conduct a body search. Although it was difficult to sit together in the examination, they could go in together, and it was clear that they were all there. Which exam rooms.

Shen Ling didn't realize it, but Xiao San entered the examination room and looked behind him. He met Shen San's eyes. He has martial arts skills, so he is naturally a little more sensitive than Shen Ling and others. Xiao San suddenly turned his head, but he didn't look frightened. Instead, he nodded slightly and smiled at Xiao San, as if they just looked at each other inadvertently.

Xiao San turned his head and rubbed his nose, Shen Ling's younger brother was quite calm, extraordinary!

After Shen Ling and others went in for a while, Shen San walked into the examination room with his belongings, his face was calm. This year, he had almost suffered from psychological torment. From the initial despair and resentment to dull numbness, he had seen through many times before. Things that he never understood and never thought about, he knew himself more clearly, and saw his identity clearly. He has been able to sink down, and he is more determined, but he is also more cold-hearted. What is a clan, if he does not The hope of the imperial examination, the clansmen are afraid that they are too lazy to even look at him. What is the family? He, Shen Ling and his sister are both born of the same mother, why is the mother and father partial to him and ignore other brothers and sisters? Shen Ling's family split was only a mere ten taels of silver, and the same was true of her sister's marriage. There were still hundreds of taels in the family, and even thousands of them. Why did the parents never think of leaving more money for other brothers and sisters, only willing to give the money spend on him?

Shen San walked into the entrance of the examination room with a smile, because he could take the imperial examination! There is hope for him to pass the exam! Only when he passes the exam will the clansmen have the opportunity to ascend to heaven, and the parents can become the grandfather and the old lady of the official family, so Shen San doesn't need to do other things, he only needs to do one thing well, pass the exam, and pass the exam well. Rank! Only Shen San of the imperial examinations is Shen San, otherwise, Shen San will have nothing.

Shen San's eyes were firm, and he looked at the house number of the examination room. This subject must be passed!

Shen Ling and the others each found their seats for the exam. When the exam was over, Shen Ling handed in the papers and walked out of the exam room feeling a little dizzy. He had a headache, and his mind was still full of ignorance. Xiao San walked out leisurely, although he looked a little embarrassed. , but he was not as bad as he was. Shen Ling said strangely: "The paper is easy?"

"No! I definitely missed it." Xiao San said casually.

Shen Ling's overused brain turned around a few times before he realized that Xiao San shouldn't have passed the exam, it's the trouble! He nodded and said nothing. Mu Hongyuan came out like a walking corpse, and when he saw the two of Shen Ling, he screamed and rushed up, "Brother Shen! I'm down again!"

This man seemed to be very self-aware, and Shen Ling patted Mu Hongyuan's He pondered for a moment, he didn't know what to do this time, he felt like he could get through, but he didn't seem to be able to get through it. Anyway, he had done his best, and Shen Ling didn't think about it anymore. , Shen Ling and the two sent Mu Hongyuan to the carriage, and they also got on the carriage to pick them up. When Han Shi saw Shen Ling getting on the carriage, he raised his head and smiled, and the dimples on his cheeks suddenly appeared. , Shen Ling really wanted to reach out and poke.

After going home for a day's rest, Mu Hongyuan was already in high spirits with his concubine to go out to play, and called them. Shen Ling took Han Shi to the suburbs with him. Now is the time when spring is blooming and spring is in full swing. .

Mrs. Qing was wearing a pink dress, and she was walking among the flowers, looking at the beautiful scenery.

Shen Ling doesn't love women, only men, even if it's a lover's wife Meiruo Fairy, he just looks at it as a scenery.

"You look in a good mood? Could it be that when you go back to a pair of answers, you find that you did well in the test, and you are expected to fail the test?" Xiao Sanqi said, before Mu Hongyuan still looked like he didn't pass the kenko, and he looked like he was going to die. It's also way too quick to recover.

Mu Hongyuan waved his hand casually, "Because I went back to a pair of answers, I found more mistakes, so I gave up on myself and went out to relax. Are you friends? Can't accompany me if I don't pass the exam?"

Xiao San hugged He bowed his head and said: "But we are very nervous. It is inevitable that you didn't pass the exam, but Brother Shen and I are still waiting for the list! We are in a very impatient mood now, and we have no mood to go out for a walk. If you didn't invite me, Shen Lingcai and I would I won't come out."

Shen Ling was looking at the beauty of Mrs. Qing bending over to pick flowers, when she heard the words, she turned her head and was stunned, "What did you say?" He seemed to hear someone calling his name.

Han Shi stretched out his hand and squeezed Shen Ling's waist. Shen Ling quickly raised his smiling face and smiled at Han Shi: "The flowers over there are good, let's go pick the flowers in a while."

Han Shi was stunned for a moment, did Shen Ling just Aren't you looking at Mrs. Lover? But he still pinched him, Han Shi suddenly felt guilty, lowered his head and pointed his fingers, blaming his hands for being too fast.

Shen Ling saw that Han Shi was suddenly dull and seemed unhappy. He thought he was bored, and immediately raised his head to look at Mu Hongyuan, "Why didn't your third brother come out? It's not easy for Xiao Shi to go to your house now, Xiao Shi still misses Third Young Master, you are going out for a walk today, and you don't bring him with you?!"

Mu Hongyuan also forgot about the exam when he heard the words, "Learning at home. Where's the housekeeper! I'm about to get married, how can I come out and play again?"

Mu Hongyuan thought of the matter of Mu Hongjin getting married, and suddenly sighed again, "If you get married, it will be difficult to meet in the future, why can't you? Is it a boy?" Mu Hongyuan was helpless.

Shen Ling remembered Mu Wu's loneliness during this period of time, and was stunned for a moment, "You, does the third brother like his fiancé?" Shen Ling asked tentatively.

"You're kidding, his husband's family is in the capital, we are far away in Huaizhou, where have they met? What do they like? But my brother is so good, the other party will not dislike it, and the elder brother is also in the capital and will take care of him. of."

Shen Ling didn't ask any more questions, Mu Hongyuan had already beckoned Madam Qing to rest for a while, Mu Hongyuan might not be a loyal person, even a bit lustful, but he was also really good to his woman.

Mrs. Qing knew this well, so whenever and wherever she was, she always looked beautiful. When Mrs. Qing saw Mu Hongyuan calling her, she immediately picked up the corner of her skirt and moved her lotus steps towards the pavilion.

Shen Ling was pinched by Han Shi just now because he saw Mrs. Qing, and he didn't dare to stay in the same place with Mrs. Qing again, lest Han Shi overturn the vinegar jar, so he took him to pick flowers.

Han Shi saw that Shen Ling didn't stay with Mrs. Qing at all, and felt that he had misunderstood Shen Ling just now, and felt even more guilty and wanted to make up for Shen Ling. Then, go back and make something delicious for Shen Ling! It has been a long time since I cooked. Han Shi bit his lip and thought, silently overestimating his cooking skills, rolling the recipes in his mind.

Mu Hong saw that Shen Ling and the two were leaving to pick flowers, and he was suddenly moved. The other flowers and plants had not yet grown, but they were normal, but the peach blossoms were blooming beautifully. It was the best time to go to pick the flowers. It is also a beautiful thing to give a hairpin to a lover. Thinking so, Mu Hongyuan also stood up and went to pick flowers.

As soon as Mrs. Qing arrived at the pavilion, Mu Hongyuan told Mrs. Qing that he was going to pick peach blossoms for her, and left the pavilion. Madam Qing was stunned and sat on the seat that Mu Hongyuan had just now.

Xiao San took a sip of his drink and said, "Mrs.'s jade pendant is pretty good." Just now, Madam Qing came over, her thighs swayed in her dress, and the jade pendant that hit it kept shaking. There is a surprise.

"Eh?" Mrs. Qing was stunned, her beautiful eyes looked at Xiao San, she seemed a little surprised, but she still chuckled and pursed her lips, "It doesn't look like the one worn by the concubine, right? The son laughed, this is the relic of my adoptive mother. , I can carry it with my wife, but it's just a thought."

"Foster mother?"

"Yes, when my adoptive mother lost her daughter, she bought me from the traffickers and used it as her daughter's education."

"This jade pendant looks extraordinary, your adoptive mother's family should be good, how could you..." Xiao San paused for a while, waiting for Mrs. Qing to pick up.

Mrs. Qing stretched out her hand and stroked her hair, but she didn't think there was anything to hide. The concubine was a slave, whether she came from a brothel or a decent family, it didn't matter, she said, "My adoptive mother is a brothel woman. The jade pendant was kept by one of her benefactors, and the adoptive mother knew that it was a good jade, so she couldn't bear to sell it, so she kept it."

"Oh, such a rich benefactor, why didn't your adoptive mother win over her?" Xiao San smiled.

"It comes and goes without a trace, and I don't even know my identity. How can I win over?" Madam Qing spread her hands, and smiled without feeling ashamed.

"That's right." Xiao San nodded, "You just said that your adoptive mother has a daughter, but that's the benefactor?"

"The adoptive mother has thought about this question, but she doesn't know, it's a brothel girl! Even if the time is approaching , it's hard to say who it is."

Xiao San nodded, didn't say anything, just smiled thoughtfully.

Mrs. Qing is not stupid. Seeing Xiao San asking about this, she also asked, "Young Master knows this jade pendant?

" "

Yes." Mrs. Qing nodded and looked at the jade pendant with a cherished gaze. The young man talked about the jade pendant for no reason, and reminded her to cherish it. Although she refused to say it, she might have another mystery.