Chapter 88

"Don't worry! Your husband has a strong pulse and a strong body. It's not a problem if you think about it." Doctor Xing said.

Only then did Shen Ling feel relieved, "Thank you."

"It's too easy to say thank you, you have to drink it anyway, I heard that you have good wine here, we are here to congratulate you on your housewarming, if you want to come, you should You won't be stingy, right? We don't pick any peach blossom wine and Bifang wine, we don't mind drinking too much." Doctor Xing asked calmly.

Shen Ling frowned and stood up straight, "Co-author came to me to find a drink!"

"Of course, I've been in the wounded barracks for so long, and I didn't even know that your family owned a wine shop. Today will definitely be the case. I want to make it up." Doctor Xing said.

Shen Ling looked at Han Shi, "Daughter-in-law, give him a drink, this old boy drinks like water, and he can't taste the quality of the wine."

Han Shi smiled blankly, and said honestly: " The guests come, of course they want to drink, there is still a lot of wine at home, I will go get it."

Doctor Xing suddenly got up and went up. "A lot of wine? How much is that?"

Shen Ling hurriedly took Doctor Xing's clothes and walked aside, "Hey, pay attention! If the male is not allowed to kiss, that's my husband. Is it alright to stay away, and move up? You are not ashamed."

"Shen Ling! Don't think I dare not hit you!"

"Come on! Let's do it! Call Xing Liang together and see if the two of you fight. Get me alone." Shen Ling started rolling up his sleeves.

Xing Liang and Zhao Song hurriedly stepped forward to persuade them to make peace. There was a lot of commotion among the people. Han Shi took a look and got out, stood outside, and asked the servants to prepare the food and drink. feast.

When the commotion was almost over, Han Shi unknowingly leaned over and said, "The food is all ready, aren't you going to the pavilion for a drink?"

A few people stopped immediately, Shen Ling clapped her hands, put down her sleeves, and said: " Come with me! Today's wine control is enough."

"Brother Shen is righteous!" Zhao Song's eyes lit up and he said happily. He knows how precious this wine is, and it can be said to be rare in Cheng County.

Doctor Xing squinted his eyes and stroked his beard, "You know what you're interested in."

"Hmph." Shen Ling smiled and snorted, walking in front, leading a few people towards the pavilion, while introducing the scenery of the new mansion, "See, that pavilion over there, the one in the middle of the garden, and a pond next to it. The view is very good. I also stocked a lot of fish in the pond, and I can fish and eat when they grow up."

Xing Confused, "Aren't the ponds of most large families raised goldfish? Sir, do you want to eat goldfish?"

"What kind of goldfish are there in a pond! What a waste of space, it would be great to have more food that can be eaten if you have the spare time." "You kid, you don't know how to cherish food at all." Shen Ling shook his head and sighed.

Han Shi nodded after him, "That's it." Goldfish can't be eaten, where can you raise fish that can be eaten.

Shen Ling said: "When the fish are almost grown in the future, I will get a small boat to float on the water and put fishing tools in it. Later, when friends come, they can row and fish directly in my small pond, and then do some drying. The charcoal fire is placed in the awning of the boat and can be used to grill fish at any time, isn't it very wild?"

Doctor Xing nodded, "Although the pond is smaller, your idea is still good."

Shen Ling said again: "And my yard, it's too short to clean up now, I want to pull up the flowers and plants over there, plant some vegetables such as beans, cucumbers, and some peppers, eggplants and other vegetables below. The four seasons vegetables, when you watch the scenery, when friends come, you can pick them up and cook and eat, isn't it interesting?"

Zhao Song widened his eyes, "Boss Shen, you have such a big yard, why don't you plant more ? Precious flowers and plants, but you need to grow vegetables?"

"You have to take care of precious flowers and plants, and nothing can grow. Besides, the beans and cucumbers don't bloom? I remember the plum beans have dark purple flowers, a bunch of flowers. A bunch of them are like wind chimes, very beautiful, Han Shi and I also love to eat them, and I am planning to make more."

Zhao Song nodded slightly after hearing the words, "It is true that the flowers of some vegetables are quite beautiful, they are not more expensive than the flowers and plants. Poor."

"Besides, it's not that you don't plant flowers at all, peach trees, pear trees, plum blossom trees, roses, peony and chrysanthemums will still be planted." Shen Ling said, "Anyway, my purpose is my yard, preferably all seasons. Looking at the scenery, there are flowers blooming all year round."

"Boss Shen is different from the vulgar, and the vulgar is the elegant!" Zhao Song cupped his hands and smiled: "I will definitely come to visit when the time comes."

"You are welcome to visit at any time." Shen Ling smiled.

Several people sat in the pavilion. Han Shi was pregnant and couldn't drink alcohol, so Shen Ling let him go back, but the four of them sat around a table.

"Wait, I have something for you here, old man." Doctor Xing suddenly said.

"What?" Shen Ling was a little puzzled, "What am I doing with your stuff?"

"Or do you think I'm here to eat rice?" Doctor Xing blew his beard and stared. Shen Ling had long been accustomed to his character, and to be honest, he quite liked the character of this old child. Hearing this, he quickly waved his hand, saying that he definitely didn't think so.

Seeing this, Zhao Song hurriedly took out a brocade box that he carried with him, handed it to Han Shi, and said respectfully, "Congratulations to the two of you on the housewarming, a small gift, not a respect."

"What are you doing! I still lack you guys." Is this something?" Shen Ling said.

"It's nothing, it's just a piece of jade talisman that was consecrated. My mother went to the temple to find an eminent monk to consecrate it. She said that it's better to keep it at home." Zhao Song waved his hand with a subtle smile. Shen Ling later settled in Chengxian County and was an imperial merchant. If he wants to make a fortune, he must first have a good relationship with Shen Ling. Besides, he has cheated Shen Ling a lot of money before, and now he takes out a jade talisman. Although he is distressed, it is not unaffordable. Now he is fighting with Shen Ling. Good relationships are the most important thing.

Doctor Xing was an elder before, and he never said this. Zhao Song thought that the two did not bring anything, so he never said it. He was going to find a space to secretly give it to Shen Ling, but now, Xing The doctor suddenly asked to deliver something, and he rushed to deliver it.

"Good stuff!" Doctor Xing sighed, praised, and turned his head to Xing Liang indifferently, "Take ours out for Doctor Shen to take a look at."

"Yes." Xing Liang stood up and said from He took out a brocade box from his sleeve and handed it to Han Shi. The people on both sides seemed to have negotiated and brought small things.

"A piece of medicinal jade has the effect of detoxifying and driving away pain. If you put it in your mouth, you can relieve it a little and buy some time for the patient." Xing Liang said lightly, but he couldn't hide the pride in his eyes.

Shen Ling was a little surprised and couldn't help but get up slightly and took a dark flat stone from Han Shi's hand. He couldn't tell what kind of jade it was. Besides, how could it sound like a fake, such as "resolving poison and expelling pain"? All things in the world are mutual growth and mutual restraint, how can there be one that overcomes all diseases?

Shen Ling took it and looked at it for a long time, but couldn't see why, this kind of thing surpassed his common sense.

Doctor Xing narrowed his eyes and said proudly: "This jade was handed down from my teacher's sect. It was originally obtained from the mountains, but it was a large piece, but it has been passed down for a long time, broken several times, and distributed to the apprentices. Here, there are only a few pieces left. This is one of them. I see that the patient is always in danger when you are treating. It is more suitable for medicine jade than mine, so I will give you one piece. You don't have to thank me for the inheritance in the future, I still have a few pieces in my family! Enough for me to pass on for a few lifetimes." Shen Ling raised his head, "This is a broken piece? It's so round

?"

When I was grateful for what I wanted, and heard that Shen Ling's focus was not on the magic of Yaoyu at all, he suddenly became dissatisfied, "What's wrong with being so round? People have been holding it for several lifetimes, and it's all round in the mouth, isn't it?"

" Okay. !" Shen Ling quickly put the medicine jade back in the box and rubbed his hands on the clothes, rubbed it, and it was rounded in his mouth, this is a pebble that was rubbed by saliva! Shen Ling smiled and narrowed his eyes. "Thank you, I understand what you mean."

Doctor Xing saw that Shen Ling put the Yaoyu back in the box and rubbed his hand on the clothes, and the fire started again, "What is your attitude? Give it to me, I'm rare!"

"Hey! How can I get something back from someone else? I'm rare, I'm very rare. In the future, I will pass on this medicine and jade with my apprentice, and the treatment will be even better. Too many lives, don't! Doctor Xing, thank you! I'm very grateful!" Seeing Doctor Xing standing up and looking like he was going to take Yaoyu away, Shen Ling stopped him immediately, and greeted Han Shi to leave quickly.

He had never seen such a miraculous thing before, he had already given it to him, how could he want to go back? Although it's a little disgusting to round something in his mouth, but it's not for him to contain it! Shen Ling is quite rare. After all, Doctor Xing would not lie to him about such a thing. This medicine jade must have its own magic.

Doctor Xing was a little more satisfied when he saw that Shen Ling was soft. He gave Shen Ling Yaoyu on the one hand because he felt that Shen Ling's medical skills were superb, and on the other hand because Shen Ling's medical skills were actually more suitable for Yaoyu than him. What he does is to prescribe medicines to treat patients, he takes a slow route and rarely uses medicine jade, but Shen Ling is different. As long as he saves people, it must be when people are dying. Shen Ling needs medicine jade. There are more places, and Yaoyu can only exert its greatest effect in Shen Ling's hands.

Otherwise, no matter how good the relationship is, he will not take out the ancestral things and give them away. The reason why he does this is to save more lives.

Shen Ling understood this meaning, so he said he understood Doctor Xing's intention.

Doctor Xing stroked his beard and sighed, "It's time for you to accept an apprentice."

Shen Ling didn't speak, but his eyes flashed slightly with a smile.

"Yaoyu has been given to you, you must not let Yaoyu break the inheritance, understand?" Doctor Xing saw that Shen Ling didn't answer, and knew that he had no way to change his attitude. Shen Ling didn't even want to accept Xing Liang. Next, it shows that he has no intention of accepting apprentices at all, and it is true that Shen Ling is not young, only two years old of Da Xingliang, so he should not accept apprentices.

But what Doctor Xing was worried about was that Shen Ling didn't plan to accept apprentices at all, and he would do the same in the future. Then, this medical skill would really have no successor. He sent Shen Ling Yaoyu to imply what he meant.

Shen Ling raised the wine glass and gestured to Doctor Xing, "I understand, I think about it, it's not urgent."

"Yeah." Doctor Xing nodded with satisfaction, feeling that he was very great, and it was enough to give away the ancestral treasure. That's all, he also persuaded Shen Ling to consider accepting an apprentice, and to pass on this medical skill. How to say that sentence is simply infinite merit! can be happy...