Chapter 143

At the Third Prince's Mansion, Xiao San was discussing with his staff. Mu Hongcheng was escorted into the Heavenly Prison, and was guarded by layers of guards. No one was allowed to visit and interrogate. Although the Crown Prince was in prison at the moment, but the Emperor was protecting him, Xiao San still couldn't do anything with the Crown Prince, let alone interrogate Mu Hongcheng. He originally He also intends to look for evidence of the Crown Prince's crime from Mu Hongcheng, but not at this moment.

A staff member stepped forward and cupped his hands: "Your Highness, the Emperor is protecting the Crown Prince and does not allow His Highness to interrogate Mu Hongcheng. We might as well interrogate his father. Maybe there is an unexpected harvest?

" The python pattern, wearing a jade crown, was not angry, and sat upright in the study. When he heard the words of his staff, he shook his head, "He doesn't know anything more detailed." If Mu Futai knew it, he would have long since asked Mu Wu I learned from my mouth that I won't wait until today.

Another aide stepped forward and said, "His Highness Qi, Mu Hongcheng once chased and killed His Highness, but now, there are few people in the prince's lineage who are guarded by the emperor and are not allowed to interrogate, but Mu Hongcheng is not allowed to interrogate, dare to ask His Highness, Does the emperor know that he used to hunt you down?"

Xiao San sneered when he heard the words, "The old man just knew that he would do this, corruption and bribes, forming a party for selfishness, even the sin of opening the city gate of Chuzhou can be gently put aside, only the brothers can kill each other. The old man is absolutely not allowed to go public, it is hitting him in the face, the old man is protecting Mu Hongcheng, not the prince, but his own reputation!"

This... the staff hesitated, and someone asked "If that's the case, why don't Your Highness take a step back first and endure a moment of hatred in exchange for the emperor's favor? Now, the matter of re-establishing the prince is more important. It is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge."

Xiao San shook his head, "If I let Mu Mu Hongcheng, the old man may not make me the prince. The old man has played the art of balance all his life, how can he break the chess game at the most critical moment? The weaker the prince is, the more the old man will help. To fight for it by yourself, you have to pry open Mu Hongcheng's mouth, as long as he tells the fact that the prince is chasing and killing his brother, the prince will no longer be able to get involved in this world."

The staff pondered for a long time, and the question seemed to have returned to the original point. After interrogating Mu Hongcheng and prying open his mouth, it was difficult to even see him, so what about interrogation? All the staff were terrified.

Wei An came back from Huaizhou and entered the study after waiting for the servant's notification. Xiao San's face changed instantly, his eyes narrowed with a smile, and he waved his hands to everyone and said, "You all go down!"

"Yes!" The staff After bowing their hands and salute, they met with Wei An again, and they all said goodbye and went back to think about solutions.

"You're back!" Xiao San stood up from the desk with a smile on his face and walked towards Wei An. The saber on Wei An's waist had already been untied at the door and handed over to the servants of the Third Prince's Mansion. Bow down and salute.

"We've seen the third prince, Wei An is fortunately not humiliated, and the identity of that person has been verified."

"Get up!" Xiao San helped him, "I don't need to salute me in the future, not to mention that there are no outsiders at this time."

"The salute cannot be ignored. Wei An said lightly, standing respectfully, letting Xiao San pull him to sit down, but he refused to sit down. Although the third prince has practiced martial arts, he is not as strong as Wei An in the end, and he cannot sit Wei An on a chair at all. Speaking of which, he has known and stayed with Wei An since childhood, grew up together as childhood sweethearts, and is now his fiancé. He didn't even hug his waist to be intimate. Only once did he steal a kiss while Wei An was drunk.

Thinking about it, it is also sad, why does Xiao An always behave so politely to him? The two are clearly in love with each other, so what's the harm in indulging in private? He didn't expect Xiao An to throw his arms around him, but at least this kind of behavior of scrutinizing the etiquette of monarchs and ministers in private is not necessary!

"Xiao An..." Xiao San took the initiative to put his head on Wei An's shoulder again, trying to hug his waist for the countless times, and was grabbed by the wrist for the countless times.

"His Royal Highness, it is not in line with the etiquette." Wei An said helplessly: "His Royal Highness, I'd better report the Huaizhou matter first. Your guess is correct, Han Shi is indeed the parent and son of Chu Ci, I have already concealed this matter and did it. Evidence of Chu Ci's parent-child suspended animation."

"Xiao An, let's not talk about business, okay? Let's talk about ourselves, you will marry me in a few months, Xiao An, are you happy? Do you remember when you said that when you were young? Have you ever said anything? You said that you like me, that you will marry me in the future, and you will fight for me!"

Xiao San's eyes revealed some prayers that he hadn't even noticed. Ann still loves him, but Wei An seems to be drifting away from him. He is no longer as close as he was when he was a child. Sometimes he can't help but feel a little flustered. Does Xiao An really still love him?

Wei An's eyes fluctuated, and he lowered his eyes to cover his emotions, "Your Highness does not need to be suspicious, I naturally adore His Highness, and I am very happy to be able to marry His Highness."

"Really?" Xiao San is very happy, even if he is attacked by Wei again. Ann refused to get close, but he still felt very happy. Sure enough, Xiao An was just too shy, and he was too polite. That's all. It's okay. They are not husbands yet. After they get married, he can do it. She hugs and hugs Xiao An openly and doesn't have to worry about being rejected by Xiao An for being inappropriate.

Whenever Xiao San thinks of his marriage, he can't help but want to jump twice in situ to vent his uncontrollable excitement, but he can't, he has to be reserved, reserved. Xiao San coughed lightly, concealed his exaggerated smile, and tried to make himself serious, "Xiao An, don't worry, I love you too, and I will treat you very well."

Wei An didn't speak, just stood quietly. The corner of his mouth tickled unconsciously, and he was afraid that others would find out and cover it up.

"Xiao An, you have worked hard this time, and you will have a good rest for a few days to see me take revenge for you. Mu Hongcheng personally planned the incident in Chuzhou. If you are seriously injured, I will definitely not let him live well."

Wei An Raising his head, "Your Highness, you promised the Mu family..."

"Yes! I promised, but I still won't let Mu Hongcheng go. He hunted me down. Now that I'm not dead or maimed, I can naturally tolerate him, but he used to be the mastermind who assassinated you, so I will absolutely I won't let him go, even if it breaks my oath." Xiao San gritted his teeth.

Wei An paused, looked up at Xiao San, and was speechless for a while.

"Don't worry, I won't know what to do with him, and I won't let him die in my hands and be caught, I will do it quietly and not tell the truth, I will never watch people bully You still want to get out of your body."

Wei An slightly lowered his head to prevent the people in front of him from seeing his emotions, and his tone was even a little flat, and said, "Your Highness, the spies in the staff, please ask me to do it..."

"No need, It's still useful for me to keep him." Xiao San said with a smile, taking advantage of Wei An's unpreparedness, he patted his head, patted his hair, and quickly withdrew his hand, pretending to be nothing, and waited for Wei An. An wants to stop, Xiao San has already done this set of actions, and he can't say anything.

Wei An didn't want to be alone with Xiao San for too long, lest others talk, and then left after reporting. Xiao San couldn't keep him for dinner. Wei An rode back to the Wei Mansion. Jing walked towards him, "What's the matter? You don't seem to be thinking about it?"

Wei Jing saw that Wei An seemed to be distracted, and he didn't notice his existence when he walked by him, so he stretched out his hand and stopped him from continuing to walk, a little puzzled. asked.

Wei An was stunned for a moment, then smiled, "I'm fine."

"Liar to me." Wei Jing smiled, "You my brother, even if you have restrained yourself over the years, you have become more and more like a rigid little master, but your You still can't hide your demeanor from me, what happened?"

Wei An was stunned for a while, and then smiled helplessly. At this moment, there was no one else around except him and Wei Jing, and he was in his own home. Wei An rarely relaxed a little. Seeing Wei Jing asking, and today Xiao San would rather He knew how serious it was for him to break his oath and let someone who aspired to be a king violate his oath, and he couldn't help but want to say something.

"Well... Brother, do you still remember the story my father told me back then about breaking a sleeve and splitting peaches?"

Wei Jing thought for a while, then nodded, "Remember." It is recorded in the ancient book Yeji that when my father tried to stop Wei An Admiring the thoughts of the third prince, I told this allusion to Wei An who was still young at the time. The story of breaking the sleeve and dividing the peach is two stories. , often sitting in the same chariot, falling asleep together, one day, Emperor Ai and Dong Xian slept together, Emperor Ai of Han woke up, Dong Xian was still asleep, but Emperor Ai's sleeve was pressed by Dong Xian, Emperor Ai couldn't bear to wake up Dong Xian , So he waved his knife and broke his sleeve and was able to get out. There is an allusion about the broken sleeve. After the Emperor Ai fell to the country, Dong Xian was also called a lucky man, and was reviled by the world.

Dividing the peaches into the second, it is about Wei Linggong and Mi Zixia in the Spring and Autumn Period. Mi Zixia picked the peaches and tasted whether they were sweet or not, and then gave the rest to Wei Linggong to taste. Wei Linggong was delighted and felt that Mi Zixia treated him The love was deep, but when Mi Zixia got old, her face was gone, and she was no longer fond. Wei Linggong remembered the past, and said that Mi Zixia once gave him leftover peaches and hated him.

When Marshal Wei told Wei An about these two allusions, he actually wanted to tell Wei An that if the king was affectionate, the other party would also be called a lucky one. .

It is difficult to marry a pair of children. Ordinary large families will not take a pair of children as their mothers. The royal family is even more concerned about their children. It is rare for the royal family to marry a pair of children as their concubine. There has never been any.

Xiao Sanzhi was in the position of 95, and Marshal Wei didn't want Wei An to get close to Xiao San at the very beginning. That's why he told Wei An these two stories back then.

Wei An lowered his head and said, "I was deeply shocked when my father told the story of breaking a sleeve and dividing peaches, but I also agreed with it. I don't want to be a lucky person. For this reason, I can practice martial arts diligently regardless of whether it is cold or hot, and make achievements and build a career with myself. The merit is based on the court, in order to be worthy of the third prince."

Wei Jing nodded, "I know." Wei An's plan, he has always understood.

"When my father talked about sharing peaches, I understood how important it is to follow the rules of etiquette. Whether in private or in public, be cautious in your words and deeds, and follow etiquette in every move. In this way, even if the love is not there in the future, you can still respect each other. You won't fall into such an unbearable situation."

Wei Jing nodded again, "You did the right thing, so that you can leave a good impression on others and feel that you can afford that position."

Wei An sighed, "But, I It's really tired. For so many years, I dare not relax for a moment and strive for perfection. I thought that I was deeply in love with him and paid a lot. Today... Brother, maybe I'm wrong, the third prince, he will stay there too. I'm fine."

Wei An raised his lips and smiled, showing some euphoria, with a lively meaning all over his body, Wei Jing saw a little shadow of Wei An when he was young, and couldn't help being a little dazed.

"Brother, I'm very happy." Wei An's tone was filled with joy.

Wei Jing was stunned for a while, before he reacted, smiled and nodded, "Just be happy, as long as you feel good."