Chapter 85

Shang Xian returned to Huaizhou City, but met Mu Wu, who was chasing him on horseback, outside the city. Mu Wu was still with Mu Qi, but Shang Xian did not know Mu Qi. Although Mu Qi had followed him for a long time, Shang Xian was not. He was raised as a spy since he was a child, and he never found Mu Qi's stalking at all, and naturally he didn't know him.

Shang Xian put all his attention on Mu Wu, the two rode on the horse and looked at each other, before Mu Wu said anything, Shang Xian asked, "Are you here to kill me or to catch me? Say it first, if I don't go back to Huaizhou, the identity of one of Mu San Gongzi's admirers will be revealed." Shang Xian smiled.

Mu Wu's face was a little stiff, but he kept steady, "I don't know what you're talking about?"

"It's okay!" Shang Xian shrugged, "I just said it casually, since I first met, although I was let go , but I didn't dare to just put my life on the kindness of others, so I searched everywhere for the reason that could save my life at a critical moment, and finally I found it. Fifth brother, guess who is in love with the third son to the point of madness, and even followed up with him. Boss Shen cooperated to obtain two constituent shares of the wine shop, trying to separate from the Mu family and become independent?"

Mu Wu didn't speak for a long time, Shang Xian has already continued: "If I can't go back to Huaizhou, as long as I disappear, it will only take half a month for the Shen family to return. The identity of the partner of the wine shop will be well known in the state, and in the street teahouse, there will be rumors of the love affair of the third son, discussing how he charms people and seduces the loyal servant who should have other thoughts because of him. "You dare !

" Mu Wu whispered, his voice almost inaudible, but with a strong killing intent.

"If I go missing, do you think the people I stay in Huaizhou would dare?" Shang Xian insisted, he is only one person, although he knows a little martial arts, he can't hold up in front of real masters. The person beside Mu Wu, he didn't know the depth, he could only threaten Mu Wu.

Mu Qi stretched out his hand to hold Mu Wu's shoulder, and there was some worry in his eyes. Every time Mu Wu encountered something related to the third son, he would become irritable, especially the person in front of him dared to threaten Mu Wu with the third son. Poke Mu Wu's death point.

Mu Wu glanced at Mu Qi and nodded slightly, indicating that he was fine, then raised his head and said to Shang Xian: "I didn't want to catch you and kill you, I just wanted to see General Wei, I have to hide from people, trouble you. Help me arrange it."

Hearing Mu Wu's sudden remark, Shang Xian paused slightly, "What did you see him doing?"

Mu Wu's face was still very ugly, "Don't you know everything, and you still use it to threaten me? ?"

Shang Xian thought for a while, then suddenly understood, pointed at Mu Wu and said in surprise: "Not only do you want to leave the Mu family, you also want to bring down the Mu family!"

Mu Wu had a headache, this man was so surprised Yes, he began to regret asking this person for help, but if he wanted to find someone from the third prince to take refuge in and bring down the Mu family, he had to contact Wei Jing first. Wei Jing was the confidant of the third prince and the largest in his line The opponent is the most likely to do what he wants to do, and it is the most appropriate way for him to take refuge in Wei Jing.

He needs a trusted middleman to protect him. When he first knew that Shen Ling and Wei Jing met, he considered Shen Ling, but after knowing the relationship between Shang Xian and Wei Jing, he found that Shang Xian was the most suitable person. , so there will be this time out of the city to block people.

In the end, Shang Xian misunderstood that he was here to kill him, and also learned that Shang Xian had prepared his handle and hid it in Huaizhou City, which was an unexpected 'surprise'! Mu Wu gritted his teeth silently.

On the other side, after resting overnight at the inn with Han Shi, Shen Ling also continued on their way to Chengxian.

After a few days, Shen Ling's carriage swayed into Chengxian County. Boss Wen took Wen Chengrong out of the city to greet him. When he saw Shen Ling, he greeted him with a smile.

"Boss Wen, don't dare to be!" Shen Ling got out of the carriage, cupped his hands and smiled at him.

"It should be, the two of you have worked hard on the journey. Why don't you go to my house to settle down first, and let the servants in your new house pack up everything before you go back."

"Why is this so embarrassing?" Shen Ling said: "Boss Wen, my husband is pregnant. I think he will go back to rest first. Why don't I bring my husband to visit in a few days?"

"Look at what I said, my family can't rest anymore. What? I can still force your husband to meet people, and when you get back to my house first, I will go to the guest room to rest immediately. I will not disturb anyone, the guest room is cleaned up, don't worry." Boss Wen patted Shen Ling on the shoulder. , Shen Ling couldn't refuse any more, so he had to agree.

Han Shi got dressed in the carriage and walked out. He heard Shen Ling talking about the Wen family, and knew that the Wen family had a boss Wen and his son Wen Chengrong. When Han Shi looked up, he saw Wen with a white beard. Boss, he stepped forward and bowed, "I've seen Boss Wen." Then he turned to a slightly fat middle-aged man next to him and said, "Hello, Mr. Wen."

"You're welcome." Wen Chengrong quickly raised his hand to help, " Hello brother-in-law."

Shen Ling turned to see Han Shi, and introduced to Boss Wen with a smile, "My husband, Han Shi."

"Hello, Mrs. Shen." Boss Wen nodded.

Shen Ling and others followed Boss Wen to the Wen Mansion first. The Wen family had indeed prepared an excellent courtyard for the two of Shen Ling to live in. Shen Ling checked the bedroom and pressed the bed, confirming that they were all very comfortable. It was comfortable, and there were no forbidden objects that pregnant people could not touch, so he asked Han Shi to rest, and he went out to entertain the boss and others.

Han Shi nodded, and Shen Ling left the servant girl he brought with him to Han Shi, and let her take care of Han Shi before leaving with confidence.

In the flower hall, the Wen family hosted a banquet for Shen Ling. It was a celebration of his move to a new house and settled in Chengxian. It was also to show the close and friendly relationship between the Wen family and the Shen family. Boss Wen also invited some decent businessmen in Chengxian County to give everyone Introducing Shen Ling, no matter how unfamiliar you are with Shen Ling before, the host and guests were all happy at the banquet, and the atmosphere was enthusiastic.

"Don't look at Boss Shen's young age, but he is not low in ability, and has a good personality. A few days ago, Boss Shen was still treating the wounded in the wounded barracks. With his good medical skills, among the doctors in Chengxian, that was this. Boss Wen gave a thumbs up, "Does Dr. Xing from Huichuntang know? His son Xing Liang is also very good at medical skills at a young age, but he was in the wounded barracks, and he followed Shen Ling to fight, and met a gentleman. Yea, it's because Brother Shen doesn't accept apprentices, otherwise, Xing Liang would have been rushing to apprentice."

"It's amazing!" Whether they believe it or not, everyone praised one after another, saying good things without money.

Shen Ling waved his hand quickly, very modest, "That's because Elder Xing liked me, so he asked little brother Xing Liang to follow me to help, there is no such thing as a gentleman, I can treat trauma, but I can't afford Boss Wen. compliments."

Is it true? Everyone who didn't believe it at first couldn't react. Doctor Xing was one of the top doctors in Chengxian County. Most of the people in these big families knew that his son did not follow his father to learn medicine, but followed Shen Ling. An outsider, no matter what, this is Doctor Xing's approval for Shen Ling! Without two or three brushes, Doctor Xing would let his son follow Shen Ling? It seems that this person's medical skills are indeed good.

Everyone nodded.

Boss Wen has already continued: "If it's just good medical skills, let's just praise a few words, but Brother Shen is an imperial merchant!"

As if a stone stirred up a thousand waves, not long after the establishment of the dynasty, there were not many imperial merchants. , and most of the royal merchants are concentrated in Jinzhou capital and other places. Most of them still sell flowers, plants and fake stones, mostly wood for construction, or cloth and clothing for a few Jinzhou merchants. I have never heard of other royal merchants appearing.

Most of them have food in Chengxian County, and they take the road of agriculture, and they have nothing special to do. Since the previous dynasty, I have never heard of anyone who has become a royal merchant. Now, is there anyone who has become a royal merchant? I don't know what kind of goods are so colorful? Can you come out on top? !

Everyone looked at Shen Ling eagerly, Shen Ling smiled subtly, "Actually, it's just a gadget, just a kind of wine. Fortunately, His Majesty likes it, and it can't compare to other royal merchants."

"No, no, no! Now, wine is not easy. I don't know what kind of wine Brother Shen liked by His Majesty? But there is still stock. I intend to buy a batch. I don't know what Boss Shen thinks?

" I want to buy a batch."

Shen Ling shook his head and smiled, "It's not that I don't want to do business with everyone, it's just that there is really no stock in the store. When I opened the cellar in Huaizhou, it was almost sold out. I kept a part of it, and later sent it to the capital, but I really don't have it anymore, everyone, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for the next time to open the cellar."

"Is there nothing left? Boss Shen's family always has some. Right?"

"There are still some, but they are for private use, and many people ask me for wine, but there are always some who can't refuse, and want to give these wines to others."

"Boss Shen, in the future, we will be friends. Good friend!"

"Yes yes yes! Me too! Boss Shen, it doesn't matter if you have less, you can keep it at home for your own use."

Seeing that everyone wanted so much, Shen Ling could only nod his head, "Then Alright! If you don't dislike my lack of wine, I'd like to give each of you a jar of wine." " Boss

Shen is generous, come here, I'll give Brother Shen a toast!"

They each went home happily. Before leaving, many people patted Shen Ling on the shoulder and called out to each other. They looked very affectionate. Some even walked up to Boss Wen and secretly inquired about the relationship between Shen Ling and the Wen family, why Shen Ling The welcome banquet was held at Wen's house? Could it be a relative of the Wen family? Boss Wen just smiled and said nothing.

Businessmen in Chengxian County had never paid attention to Shen Ling before, and only a few people knew what happened in Huaizhou City, but they secretly covered it and went to Huaizhou City to buy liquor, for fear of being known by their peers, which would make the already small liquor even more. It's hard to buy. Shen Ling came today and brought the news of tribute wine to Chengxian. I'm afraid that Chengxian will also follow the wind. I'm afraid that the liquor in "Hua Jian Ji" will be more difficult to buy in the future.

When the crowd dispersed, the slightly drunk Boss Wen patted Shen Ling's shoulder and smiled very satisfied.

After this time, everyone knew that Shen Ling had a close relationship with his Wen family and was of great help to the Wen family. How could he not be happy?