Chapter 89

After seeing Doctor Xing and his party away, Shen Ling returned to the room, holding the book while reading with Han Shi, Han Shi was practicing big characters on another table, and Han Shi followed Mu Hongjin to learn a lot of characters , and I have never put it down. Now, I have been able to pick up the pen a little to write, but the words are still a bit ugly.

Shen Ling also has to prepare for the imperial examination. It is only more than half a year away from the examination of Xiucai. He doesn't have much time to study poetry and prose, and he doesn't know what grades he can get in the exam with the foundation he has cultivated with his previous hobbies. Of course, being able to pass the test is the best, and Shen Ling also takes it for granted if he fails, but he will be a little disappointed.

In the blink of an eye, half a month passed. Wen Chengrong came twice and went out with Shen Ling to discuss business several times. Because he and Wen's family always went in and out together, most of the merchants in Chengxian County looked at Shen Ling and Wen's family. After doing it as one, the other business of the Wen family has also improved a lot. After all, I said that the goods I got from the royal merchants were used by the nobles in the palace, and the value of the goods was different.

Shen Ling's life was peaceful and comfortable, and he almost forgot about the Mu family, but Mu Hongyuan suddenly came to Chengxian, with an extremely ugly expression.

"What's the matter with you?" Shen Ling poured water for Mu Hongyuan. The relationship between them was already extremely familiar, and they were not too polite.

Mu Hongyuan rubbed his face, his whole body seemed to lose weight, his complexion was unhealthy pale, and he looked like he was ill. Shen Ling held down Mu Hongyuan's pulse to check the lower pulse, and found that he was just Rest is not good, the spirit is not good.

"Have a good rest! Don't think that you can build your body when you are young." Shen Ling said.

Han Shi came out, saw Mu Hongyuan coming, and laughed happily, "Second son, you are here! How is the third son? Is he okay?"

"It's okay." Mu Hongyuan nodded slightly, Shen Ling saw that his expression was wrong, his face was lonely, and he thought of the things about the Mu family, so he asked Han Shi to go back first, he stayed with Mu Hongyuan for a while, and after Han Shi left, Shen Ling also smiled and said: "It's just right. There is a small pond in my yard, and there is a small boat in it. It's done. Let's go to the boat and sit? Outsiders can't hear what they say."

Mu Hong Yuan Wenyan's expression moved slightly and nodded silently.

When he was in Shen Ling's yard, Mu Hongyuan took his mind back a little and focused on Shen Ling's garden, "What are you growing in your yard? I haven't even seen it before, what is it? Is it a rare variety?"

"What are you thinking? It's all vegetables, you haven't grown up yet, and you won't recognize it if you don't bear fruit." Shen Ling smiled.

Mu Hongyuan nodded.

Shen Ling said again: "When you grow up in the future, come back to me, and let's catch fish in the pond and eat the vegetables grown in my yard, isn't it beautiful?"

Mu Hongyuan twitched the corners of his lips, thinking. To show a smile, "You have always had these fantastic ideas, and you are the best at living. You can live comfortably in any environment."

Shen Ling didn't answer, and led Mu Hongyuan up. The boat then rowed towards the center of the small pond, and said to Mu Hongyuan who was sitting on the boat in a daze: "There are fish food and fishing rods in the canopy of the boat, you can do what you want."

Mu Hongyuan heard the words and groped in the boat. After a while, I found fish food, and without looking at the fishing rod, I sat on the side of the boat and threw it into the water.

"Don't want to eat fish? Fried small fish is also good." Shen Ling was curious, it was rare for Mu Hongyuan to see such a quiet side.

"I've been a vegetarian recently." Mu Hongyuan said without looking back.

"Okay!" Shen Ling nodded, "I'll tell the kitchen later."

Mu Hongyuan didn't speak, and Shen Ling simply asked himself, "How is the Mu family?"

Mu Hongyuan's hands trembled, all the fish and food fell into the water, and the water surface suddenly churned.

"Didn't you go to the capital to study? Why are you still in Huaizhou?" Shen Ling continued.

"The Mu family is fine, my father, I'm free." Mu Hongyuan whispered.

"Wait, what do you mean by exoneration?" Shen Ling frowned, "The Mu family was really under Wei Jing..." How did he find evidence? Is the Mu family stupid? Not to mention that Wei Jing was injured, Huaizhou was also the Mu family's territory! Can this be checked upside down? Even convicted!

"My father killed Chuzhou Futai because of personal grievances, and he almost went to prison, but when he arrived on the birthday of the emperor, Huaizhou has managed well these years, and some people interceded, and Chuzhou Futai was charged with treason. Damn people, so, finally acquitted and the official resumed his post."

In just a few short sentences, the thrill of the sentence made Shen Ling unable to speak for a long time. Where did Wei Jing get the evidence that he could really put Mu Futai Murder is true? And what happened in the DPRK and China, so that the felony murder can be eliminated invisibly? Shen Ling couldn't figure it out, and knew that the water was deep inside, making it difficult to see through.

"That's all right, isn't it a good thing? Why are you still..." Shen Ling said softly.

"Little brother, I'm going to the capital, so I stopped by to see you. There were too many things that delayed the trip, and I was able to leave until today." Mu Hongyuan smiled.

Shen Ling nodded, and knew what had delayed Mu Hongyuan's schedule. If he took a step too late, he might have been involved in this vortex. Fortunately, the matter is over now, whether it was Mu Hongyuan Home is still...

"By the way, how is Shang Xian?" Shen Ling asked.

"Shang Xian? I don't know, it seems that he followed Wei Jing into Beijing!" Mu Hongyuan smiled bitterly, "Speaking of which, my father still suspects that he stole something that caused him such a catastrophe. When you see him, remember to remind him not to go back to Huaizhou, by the way, don't go there in recent years." Mu Hongyuan lowered his head, his voice getting lower and lower.

Shen Ling said silently: "Lord Futai, do you suspect me too?"

"My father... He knows what you are, but he is just unavoidable to express his anger. After all, Shang Xian is your person, but turned out to be a spy." Mu Hong Yuan said slowly: "If you really doubted you, your industry in Huaizhou would have gone wrong long ago."

Shen Ling nodded, "That's good, I've been deceived to death about Shang Xian."

"I know." Mu Hongyuan nodded.

When Shen Ling thought of Mu Wu, he always felt that he was also a variable, and couldn't help but say: "Lord Futai, do you still suspect someone?" Really never thought about the possibility of traitors around him?

Mu Hongyuan thought for a while, then shook his head, "There is no one else except Shang Xian, he is the general's wife!"

Shen Ling did not speak.

Mu Hongyuan was silent for a while, and said silently: "Little brother, I want to be like you, living a free and happy life, even if you are poor, it doesn't matter, you don't have to bear so much."

Shen Ling looked at Mu Hongyuan speechlessly, Pointing to the vegetables on the shore, he pointed to Mu Hongyuan and said, "The grains are not divided, the four bodies are not diligent, the writing is not successful, and the martial arts are not successful. If you are not the son of the Mu family, but a poor family, can you live comfortably and happily? If the poor and the poor can all seek comfort, why do people in the world have to work hard to climb up? You! You grew up in a rich and noble village, and you can only say such words without knowing the sufferings of the world."

Mu Hongyuan looked at Shen Ling in surprise for a moment, then suddenly burst into laughter, tears came out of his eyes, as if he had heard a very funny joke, he clapped his hands and said, "Yes, yes! At this moment, I don't know how to envy me, the young master of the Mu family? What you said is very reasonable! Hahaha!"

Shen Ling felt that something was wrong with Mu Hongyuan, and the child's psychological quality would not be true. It's so bad that you can't even afford a slight change in your family, right? Isn't that okay? Could it be that there is a crystal heart of Jia Baoyu hidden under the appearance of Mu Hongyuan's son-in-law? Shouldn't he see through the world and become a monk?

Shen Lingke didn't want to be the one who gave him advice and taught him some Buddhist principles, so he changed the subject and said, "Don't think too much about it, but think about the exam of the scholar! Can you review it? Have you read the poetry book? I'm studying the article recently, let's discuss it later in the study?"

Mu Hongyuan waved his hand, "Farewell, I can't pass the test, even if I do, I don't want to pass the test. Ah! My Mu family only needs my father and my brother, and I can be a stubborn child with peace of mind!" Mu Hongyuan smiled happily, "As soon as you succeed, your bones will die, even the civil servants in the imperial court will hide. If I don't open this road, I don't have the heart to tolerate so many lives."

Shen Ling was speechless for a while.

Mu Hongyuan laughed as if crying, "Brother Shen! Do you know how many people died in a battle in Chuzhou?"

Shen Ling silently closed his mouth.

"You know, what can so many people die in exchange for?"

Shen Ling guessed slightly.

"Unfortunately, nothing can be exchanged, the organs are exhausted, there are so many sins, nothing can be exchanged!" Mu Hongyuan laughed and burst into tears, and suddenly rubbed his eyes again, "Just treat me as nothing. I didn't say anything."

Shen Ling nodded, "You didn't say anything at all. By the way, there is a delicious snack in Chengxian County. Let's try it?"

Mu Hongyuan shook his head, "I don't want to eat."

He didn't even want to eat, Shen Ling's brows twitched, this baby is very worried!

"I'm a vegetarian." Mu Hongyuan added again.

The matter was indeed a little serious, and Shen Ling had a headache.

Shen Ling thought for a while and said, "Brother Mu, do you know how many lives I have in my hands?" Counting those who couldn't save themselves in self-preservation, he would ignore dozens of people dying, not to mention planted in his previous life. There are survivors in his hands. At the end of the world, those who survived carry human lives in their hands, not human lives after they became zombies, but the lives of living people.

Mu Hongyuan raised his head slightly, a little surprised and puzzled, "Aren't you a doctor?"

"Brother Mu, there is always a last resort in life. If it's not a doctor, you won't kill people."

Mu Hongyuan paused for a while, as if he believed Shen Ling's words.

"You say I'm at ease, why don't I know I'm at ease? Do you know how many times I have faced life and death difficulties, how many times have I approached the brink of danger? Brother Mu, people in the world, even the emperor sitting in a high position, will not be at ease, even if It's a hermit, and there are hermits' distress."

"Really?" Mu Hongyuan murmured, with a thoughtful expression on his face.

Shen Ling didn't say any more, Mu Hongyuan himself was still a very smart person, but he didn't focus on studying and practicing martial arts. He was almost here, "Brother Mu, I'll take you there. Let's eat snacks! Come on, get up, why think so much! If you have wine, you will be drunk now!"

Mu Hongyuan raised his head, as if he was finally interested in snacks, nodded and smiled, "Okay."