Chapter 147

"Brother Chen, Master Chen! Ancestor Chen, you have to point the way! This...this...we..."

The little official already got the news. Hearing the words, he knew the goal was achieved, and he also had a good meal. Good food, after taking the gift, it's time to reveal the news. After completing the task, he pointed to the top, "What can you give to the top? What does Boss Shen want, understand?"

"Don't understand?" Several people have already Some panicked, "Please make it clear!"

"Money! Why are you so stupid, can you give that person more than money? Boss Shen has been collecting money a few days ago, can't you see it? The one who sold it? Fang Zi, isn't that auction house all about collecting money?! Who is he collecting money for? Think about it." The little official raised his chopsticks and pointed at a few people.

"Money? Is it successful?" Although they were in pain, they felt uneasy in their hearts.

"It's done, it's definitely done! Believe me, Boss Shen has emptied his family for that man, and now he still owes the government tens of thousands of taels to buy the mansion of the Mu Mansion. If someone gives help at this time..."

Several businessmen hurriedly He stood up and watched the little official hesitate for a moment, wondering if he should leave immediately, but the little official had already waved his hand, "Let's go, let's go! I can eat it by myself, those who rush early are sincere, and those who rush late say Maybe I will be honored ." That

's what several people thought, the one who gave a generous gift first and apologized was the most likely to be forgiven, maybe it was an opportunity, and since then he was valued by Shen Ling, followed the three princes to the sky, and then gave the gift, I'm sorry, this time Shen Ling was forced to resign as the chairman of the chamber of commerce. If he wanted to return to his original position, he would have to stand up for himself. The late arrival was very likely to be the target. How could they not be in a hurry.

Seeing that the clerk didn't mind that everyone left the table first, one of the merchants handed over his hands and smiled apologetically: "Brother Chen, eat slowly, I told the shopkeeper, put it on my account, order whatever you want, you can eat and drink well! We... One step ahead, one step ahead, disrespectful."

The clerk waved his hand indifferently, picked up the wine glass gracefully, and praised, no wonder Boss Shen dared to say that he would take away the Mu Mansion's mansion without spending a penny. Credit is not acceptable, and sure enough, the one who pays the bill will go, it's really a calculation!

As soon as several merchants went out, they went straight to the government. The official said just now that Shen Ling still owed the government tens of thousands of taels of silver. They sent the money directly to the door. The solution is to be smarter, to fundamentally eliminate the possibility of Shen Ling rejecting them, directly write off the government's account, and send the IOU back to Shen Ling. In this way, even if Shen Ling is unwilling to accept, there is no way not to accept them. love.

When Shen Ling saw the IOU he sent to the government, he just smiled slightly, not surprised. He asked the servant to invite a few people into the room. In the main room, there were already many Huaizhou merchants, big and small. As soon as a few people entered, The room was silent for a moment, and everyone looked at each other with big eyes and small eyes, and for a while they were embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

Shen Ling entered the room, sat on the main seat, picked up the teacup and took a sip, everyone watched quietly, no one dared to speak first, Shen Ling put down the teacup, "It's a coincidence, everyone, you have been in a hurry for these two days. Now, I have never been so lively here. The few people who came here yesterday just said they came to visit me, I don't know why everyone is here today..."

"I'm just here to visit Boss Shen." Someone hurriedly laughed.

"Oh, so." Shen Ling nodded, "Everyone just came to visit me?"

"Yes, yes!" Everyone nodded quickly.

Shen Ling laughed and said, "In this case, we must have a good drink. It just so happened that the wine shop recently sent a batch of new wine, and we will not return today if we are not drunk."

This... Everyone looked at each other, but no one dared to say anything else. They clearly didn't come for this, but to ask Shen Ling's forgiveness, and then they hoped that Shen Ling could serve as the president of the Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce again. Behind Shen Ling, there is a backstage like the third prince. The third prince is now powerful, and seeing that he will be the prince in the future, they naturally hope that Shen Ling can serve as the chairman.

As for the current President Chen, since he is already unpopular, he naturally wants to step down himself.

Everyone smiled awkwardly and looked at each other, hoping that someone would speak up, but whoever was present was not a human being, and no one was willing to do it.

Shen Ling entertained everyone with good wine and good food, and sent everyone out with courtesy and thoughtfulness. When they stood at the door, everyone realized that today they brought generous gifts, but they didn't get anything. Shen Ling said that both They didn't mean to forgive them, and they didn't promise to serve as the president again. They came here in vain, and they took so much money for nothing.

Shen Ling returned to the house, and the servant immediately brought the gift slip and reported to Shen Ling with a smile, "Master, today I received a total of 70,000 taels of silver, as well as your IOU from the government, which is also 30,000 taels, adding up to ten thousand taels. Ten thousand taels of silver."

Shen Ling nodded with a smile, he earned nearly 200,000 in two days in vain, wouldn't it be more if he dragged on for a few more days? If you collect 700,000 to 800,000 yuan, you can send it to the capital and show your face in front of the third prince. The life-saving grace can indeed be relied on, but it cannot be used as his full support. Occasionally showing his own role from time to time is also very important to the stability of his own position.

A few days later, all the businessmen from Huaizhou came again. Even the current president of the Chamber of Commerce, Chen, came to visit and gave generous gifts. He alone gave nearly 100,000 taels of silver, and his attitude was extremely high. Humble, inside and out, he is old and lacking in energy. It is better for Shen Ling to be the president of the chamber of commerce. He is willing to abdicate to become a sage, and return the position of president to Shen Ling.

Boss Chen's attitude is low, his handling of things is smooth, and he is very thoughtful. Shen Ling searched for a long time and couldn't find a point where he could lose his temper. He could only scold the old fox secretly and accept it according to his words. Instead, he seemed unreasonable.

Shen Ling said: "Since Mr. Chen is so sincere today, Shen Ling has refused many times, but he has to be ashamed."

Boss Chen cupped his hands and said: "President Shen is very polite, President Shen is young and has a noble character. President Shen being the president of the Huaizhou Chamber of Commerce is the blessing of the Chamber of Commerce and the blessing of Huaizhou."

How could he become the blessing of Huaizhou when he was the chairman of the Chamber of Commerce? Shen Ling looked for an opportunity, refreshed his spirits, and quickly said: "President Chen's words are too much, Shen Ling is only a small businessman, even if he is the chairman, he can't bear the fortune of Huaizhou. If the title is known to the Futai adults in the future, wouldn't it mean that the boy is arrogant, Chen Lao is hurting me!"

Boss Chen's expression was calm, and he didn't feel panic at all. Said: "President Shen's words are wrong. There is no problem with the so-called blessing of Huaizhou. President Shen became the chairman of the chamber of commerce, which is the blessing of the chamber of commerce. The chamber of commerce will definitely become more and more under the leadership of Chairman Shen. Well, the businessmen in Huaizhou will get better and better, the tax payment in Huaizhou will increase, the people will have more ways to make a living, and Huaizhou will be prosperous. It is said that President Shen is the blessing of Huaizhou. What's wrong? It is a blessing for Huaizhou to have a clean and honest government, and it is also a blessing for Huaizhou to have President Shen." The

old fox made him unable to find anything he wanted... Shen Ling could only smile and nod, admitting the other party The words make sense.

Although he couldn't find fault with the prestige, Shen Ling still helped Shen Laoqi to get back the property that originally belonged to him, or he didn't even ask for it, those people went to Shen Laoqi themselves, willing to give back the property. The implication was that they were worried that Shen Laoqi would not be able to turn around in a short time. They were afraid that these properties would be taken away by outsiders, so they managed for Shen Laoqi. They are all kind! It was also so that Shen Laoqi couldn't find fault, so he could only sigh with Shen Ling, they were all a group of old foxes, none of them were stupid.

As for the merchants who were killed except for Shen Laoqi, who are they? I don't have a good memory and I don't know each other. Whether it's Shen Ling or other businessmen in Huaizhou, no one thinks of these people, helps them or repays their property.

Shen Ling brought Mu Hongyuan by his side to instruct him carefully. Mu Hongyuan himself was ruthless. He couldn't learn martial arts or literature. Even if the court did not order that the three generations of the Mu family were not allowed to take the imperial examinations, he actually failed the exam. So in any case, he has no way to go, only business is left.

Shen Ling explained to Mu Hongyuan what he had experienced, trying to make him understand the cruelty of the mall.

"Like this time, I knew what these businessmen were thinking when I was in the restaurant, but I just thought that I was from Mr. Fu. Mr. Fu is now down, so they want to change people to be presidents. I'm not doing it for fun. To scare them or stand up, but for the sake of money, since he let me down and offended me, wouldn't it be easy for him to ease the relationship and let me sit in that position again? I have to show my sincerity and show what I have in my hands. These hundreds of thousands of taels of silver are their sincerity."

Mu Hongyuan covered his head and lay on the table, squatting in the corpse.

Shen Ling pushed him, "Did you understand? Where did you not understand, I'll explain it to you again."

Mu Hongyuan raised his head with a sullen face, "Understand, why are you fooling yourself? The silver one, I understand."

"Then why are you showing this expression?" Shen Ling was puzzled, this expression made him feel that Mu Hongyuan didn't understand at all.

"It's because you understand it, that's the expression. If you break it up and tell it to me, I can understand what you're doing, but if I'm in a chess game, I'm afraid I'll be treated as an abandoned child. If you throw it away, you don't know why you are, it's not something you can teach in a moment." He still has this self-knowledge, and his greatest advantage is that he is very self-aware, so every time he takes the imperial examinations, he never fails to teach it. Seriously take the test, why not work so hard anyway? !

Shen Ling was also silent, Mu Hongyuan was right, even if he could tell Mu Hongyuan everything he had experienced, but, with Mu Hongyuan's character, as long as he encountered others, he didn't talk about it. In the past cases, they will inevitably fall into the pits of others and cannot get up. This is the nature, and it must be cultivated from an early age to correct it. Mu Hongyuan is already too late.

It is impossible for him to teach a steamed bun with white flour, which has been formed into three views of adulthood, into a steamed bun with white skin and sesame filling. It is too difficult and too low to be feasible.