Kidnapped

I looked through the scroll I gotten from Ronin's shop. My eyes narrowed.

"Source Dragons...?" I muttered at the title, but most of the writing had faded. The scroll also talked about all the Serpentine and other sorts of Dragons.

One part talked about "Dragonoids"

This grabbed my interest. I was about to read more about it, but everyone walked inside the shop. "Thanks for gathering on short notice" Misako said and Ronin suddenly stood from behind the desk. Kai gave him a suspicious glare "Looking for something?"

"Ah, just making sure the tea blends are in alphabetical order" Ronin said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So you figured out where the tomb is?" My brother asked. Misako replied "Not yet, but we think we know how to locate it."

I heard the door open and looked, seeing Wu walk in.

"Zane?" Misako asked and I glanced over as Zane's falcon made a hologram with its eyes, the skeleton skull showing.

Wu clapped two times and the lights went off. Misako started to explain.

"To bring you up to date, the skull symbol refers to the tomb's entrance" she started and Wu continued "We also know my father's resting site, where the Realm Crystal resides is protected by three deadly tests designed to keep anyone unworthy away, and only the Sword of Sanctuary can see past its riddles."

Cole raised an eyebrow "Yeah but where is it?"

"We started to wonder if the scroll and sword combined held a secret. That's when Kai reminded us there was a map on the back of a scroll a-"

"And if you use the sword on the map, the blade's reflection will reveal the tomb's location" Kai finished Misako's sentence.

"Which means we'll have to get our hands on that map" Cole said and I heard the door open. I looked over but saw nothing...Though Ronin was gone. I put my scroll away and quietly exited the shop, glancing around curiously.

I heard a distant sound of fighting and approached the shed, I peaked in and my eyes widened. Ronin had Nya pinned to the wall as they were fighting over the sword.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I roared and ran to Ronin as I grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder, harshly slamming him onto the ground.

He groaned as he held the sword and I picked him up by his shirt collar "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.

"This" he replied and heabutted me in the head.

I groaned and retracted my hands off his shirt collar as I felt my head.

"He's getting away with the sword!" Nya shouted for everyone to hear. I went to Nya's side worriedly as the four outside were trying to fight Ronin but the traps went off on them. "Nya, are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?" I asked her as I checked her for any physical injuries.

"No I-I'm fine. But we need to stop him!" She exclaimed and I nodded as we both ran out of the shed, I looked around and then glanced at the tea shop.

"This way!" I ran to the tea shop doors and opened them as tea blend was all around and Ronin exited the back doors as he whistled and his ship, Rex flew in the air. Everyone got on the Bounty and Wu summoned his Dragon but I dashed off after Ronin's faint aura.