Serpentine History

My wings closed as I landed on the ground and shot ice out my mouth freezing the fire serpents as the others took care of the rest of the serpents. I transformed back human as the others ran to me, the Commissioner faced us "Ninja. It's so good to see you."

Lloyd smiled "It's good to see you too Commissioner. But we need to find Aspherra, where is she?"

"Aspherra?"

I chimed in "She's the witch serpent."

The Commissioner's expression brightened "Ah. She's heading straight for the museum to obtain a scroll."

Lloyd nods "Alright. While we stop her, can you get as much as many people evacuated to safety?"

"Of course."

"Then let's go!" Lloyd exclaimed and we started to run off. "I think I'll sit this one out..." I heard Kai say and we stopped in our tracks.

"What? Why?" Cole inquired. Kai sighed "Don't you remember? Aspherra stole my powers. And Jay had to save me!"

I frowned as Jay approached Kai "Yeah but that doesn't make you useless. We need you Kai, I..." He stuttered slightly as his face flushed a light red "I need you."

He took Kai's hands but he pulled away "I'm sorry, I...I can't."

Lloyd's expression softened and he frowned "Well, you know where we'll be" he said and we all dashed off to the museum.

~~~

We hid behind a door as we eavesdropped on Aspherra, she was talking about a scroll and then left the room. "So she's looking for a scroll...This must be important and we can't let her have it" Lloyd explained and I nod.

"Then let's get to it before her" Nya said and went over to the digital map as she glanced at it and we all walked over to her. She pointed to the map "Here. Hall H."

"Let's get going then" I said and dashed off down a different hall and everyone followed.

We soon got to the room where the scroll was and came to a stop. "...The Forbidden Scroll" Zane muttered.

"Alright, light it up Kai!" Jay exclaimed but Kai wasn't here. "Oh...Right. Asteria?" Jay inquired but I walked to the glass cage and opened it.

"Oh...Hehe" Jay chuckled and I rolled my eyes playfully as I took the scroll out of the glass cage. My eyes glowed their usual red and orange colors as a blue aura surrounded me. Visions of Aspherra went through my mind as I couldn't hear my friend's calls.

"Asteria!" I heard Jay yell as the scroll was hit out of my hands and the aura power faded away. "Huh...?" I muttered and felt my head.

"Your hair was on fire! It was blue!" Jay exclaimed. The door suddenly burst open and Aspherra slithered in, she hissed in anger "What?! How did you all escape?! I knew I should've dealt with you!" She pointed her spear at me.

A serpent added "Your highness! The forbidden scroll!"

Aspherra glanced and smirked "Attack!"

The serpents attacked us and we tried to keep the scroll away from her grasp. Until Lloyd was distracted with the scroll and she hit him back while she caught it.