Stiix

We've arrived at Stiix as it was morning again. My left broken wing has healed. It was pretty quick at healing too.

I noticed a man on top of the sign fishing and I looked up. I stared out of curiosity. "Oh! I caught one, I caught one!" He exclaimed and was suddenly flown into the water by the harsh pull.

I winced slightly from the sight and kind of felt bad for him. I turned around to the others but saw Kai sitting on the ground.

"Huh. Didn't think you had a fear of heights" Cole said and Kai replied "It's not heights I hate, it's the water" he shivered and slowly stood.

I frowned "Hey...Just stay near us okay? We don't need you to be flown off." I said and we all walked into Stiix to find Ronin.

I pulled up my mask, hiding half my face as we entered. "Ugh what a dump. You think the thief who stole the Scroll of Airjitzu would have better taste" Jay said and I glanced over at my brother.

"This is Ronin we're talking about Jay. He'd sell anything at this point. Let's split up into pairs and search for him in the pawn shop. I'll go with you and Zane while Cole and Kai go together." I explained to my little brother and he nods.

~~~

Me, Jay and Zane were inside a room of the pawn shop. "Ronin?" Jay called as he searched under a desk. I looked down at Jay "Really? I doubt he would hide under there." I said and let out a sigh. I saw something out of the corner of my eye and looked as it glistened in the light.

I approached it and picked it up. It was a blue amulet. "This would look good on Nya...I wonder if she'll like it." I thought and held it with my left hand.

I then heard familiar whistling. "Jay, Zane. You guys hear that?" I asked and they both glanced at the open doorway.

"Yes, that must be Ronin. Let's follow it" Zane suggested and the three of us walked out the room following the whistling.

We walked down the hall and came to a doorway. I saw Ronin and cleared my throat slightly, Ronin turned to my direction and his eyes widened.

Jay glared at him "Ronin. Going so soon?" He asked and I noticed Kai and Cole walk towards Ronin.

"Hey, if this is about our last encounter it was just business" Ronin tried to explain and I approached him. "Look, we're only here for the scroll of Airjitzu. You still have it right?" I asked and Ronin raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked and I hissed "Ronin. The scroll."

He groaned "Alright alright, yes I do have it. But it's way too much for you all to afford. Maybe I can interest you in some unique weaponary?" He asked while walking over to one of the shelves.

"Anything that can vanish ghosts? They hate water." Kai explained "Ghosts? Hm...Perhaps I do." Ronin said and went to a different shelf.

"What you're looking for is an Aeroblade, forged by deep stone, an aquantic material mined from the bottom of the ocean. Very unique, even more expensive" Ronin said as he turned to us, holding an Aeroblade. "Ugh seriously?!" Kai said and I deeply sighed "How much? I brought money with me this time."