Fight For Love

Lloyd, Nya and I followed the three Munces. Lloyd spoke "I wonder what happened to the others."

I put a hand on his shoulder "They'll be safe. I promise you that, bean sprout." I gently ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Ah- Hey come on!" He laughed and pushed my hand away. I lightly chuckled as we followed the Munces. The three of them stopped and I looked at them, I raised an eyebrow. I approached Murt "You okay?"

He looked at me "Murt not remember the way."

"What?" Lloyd asked.

Murt looked at the three caves "Hm..."

I approached a tunnel and closed my eyes, seeing faint auras of the Munce. "Guys, it's this way."

They approached me and Nya asked "How do you know?"

I opened my eyes "I can sense auras of Munces. Also there's footprints in the dirt."

"Oh, nice work!" Lloyd smiled "Let's get going then."

~~~

We soon arrived at the home of the Munce and approached the doors. The two Munce guards held their weapons "Halt! Who goes there?"

"Where?"

"There!"

I set a hand on Murt's shoulder "He means you, Murt."

"Oh" Murt looked at the two Munces as I let go of his shoulder. "Murt goes there."

One of the Munces raised an eyebrow "Murt? Son of Murt?"

The other one asked "You escaped from the Skull Sorcerer? How?"

Murt turned to us, I lightly waved. The two Munce guards let us enter. We walked in as a Munce led us to a throne room. "My queen! We have visitors."

We approached the Queen Munce and she exclaimed "Murt!"

"My queen" Murt kneeled down before the queen. "Murt escape. With help of these moutsiders."

"How?" The Queen asked "No one has ever returned from the caverns held by the Skull Sorcerer."

"If you wish to hear story, Murt will tell" Murt said. "Tell!" The Queen said and we all listened to Murt.

"We were like so many days. Always thunk, thunk, thunk. And then, they came." Murt gestured to us, Nya and Lloyd gave a confused look as we listened.

"And the Skull Sorcerer was like so.." Murt started to move back and forth like the Skull Sorcerer. "And the ninja went like this.." He did some punching moves. "And the Dragon was like this" he made a snarl sound to imitate me. I lightly chuckled "Okay, that's pretty good though."

Murt continued.

"And then, caught like so..Thunk, thunk, thunk! But then, this! And then, they fought, and like so..And like this" he spun around to imitate our Spinjitzu. "And the Skull Sorcerer was like this..." He started to imitate groaning and then sobbing.