Gone

"Jay less watching more helping!" I shouted as I dragged him with up the hill. "You know guys, I was thinking now that we got Ninjago's workers out of here maybe we should join them" Jay said to us as I let go of him and roared sound waves at the warriors.

"What about Master Wu?!" Lloyd called. "He's gone. It's a strategic retreat" Jay explained and I turned to him "That's basically just giving up."

Jay huffed "What do you think Lloyd? You're the master in training here."

Lloyd sighed "We need to regroup at the Temple. Zane cover ice!" He said as we ran to the tunnel and Zane made an ice barrier with his power.

"Before they get through, let's go!" Lloyd said and we all started to run but Zane paused.

"One moment. I'm getting a signal." He said and Jay spoke "Oh yeah? Does it sound anything like this...Move your butt Zane!"

"Cyrus Borg. I must retrieve him" Zane said and I quickly walked over "Cyrus?! He's okay?! We need to go now then!"

"Wait! You both are totally outnumbered!" Cole exclaimed. "He's right. There's like a million more Vermillion out there" Lloyd said. "There's no way the both of you could possibly save him like that. I'm coming with" Jay said and walked over to us.

Lloyd and Cole stared. "What? We're Ninja. Saving people is you know, what we do." Jay explained.

"You're right. We do." Lloyd said as him and Cole walked over. The ice barrier suddenly broke.

"Take cover!" Lloyd shouted and we ran over to a large rock, hiding behind it as the ice barrier broke.

One Vermillion general spoke "Where are they? Vermillion check the tunnel."

"Any sign of escape?" The other general asked and the two Vermillion that went in the tunnel shook their heads.

"Do you know what this means?" The general asked and the other one exclaimed "The Ninja have been elimated along with that Dragon!"

"...Or they found another exit."

"Either way, their gone. There's work to be done. All Vermillion stand down. Return to the Dome immediately."

All of the Vermillion left and I sighed. "Ha. What luck, they left" Jay said.

"Except all the Vermillion forces in the swamp are apparently headed to the same place we are: The Dome." Zane explained and I groaned "Great..." The five of us jumped over the rock.

"Now what do we do?" Jay asked.

I saw a Vermillion helmet and smirked "I think I have a plan..."

~~~

We walked in the Dome with our disguises, I had to hide my wings, horns and tail. "Well that was easy" Cole said and Jay chuckled "Yeah, too easy."

A rock was suddenly thrown at Jay and he fell "Ow!"

I looked as I saw Cyrus rolling towards us holding a pipe "Unto the breach! Freedom!" He shouted as he shoved us all down and held the pipe up about to strike Lloyd down.