Dance-Off

We had made it to Terra Technia. "Guys, welcome to Terra Technia" Jay started to explain. "The second Keytana is here but the only way to win it is to be crowned champion in the Speedway Five Billion."

Lloyd raised an eyebrow "What's that?"

Cole tapped Lloyd's shoulder and pointed upwards as a technology screen was shown above of what the Speedway Five Billion is.

I started to explain this time "It's only the most dangerous race in Prime Empire...The track is lethal, the turns are deadly and the other drivers are wild" I walked away with Jay and everyone following.

We approached the robot in front of the Speedway Five Billion building.

Cole smiled "We're here to sign up for the Speedway Five Billion."

"Uh, maybe we should start smaller...? Do you have a Speedway Five Hundred?" Kai inquired and I raised an eyebrow. "No" the robot replied.

"We can't win a Keytana that way Kai. We need to race in the Speedway Five Billion" Nya said.

The robot spoke "Wonderful. The entry fee will be deducted from your account."

Lloyd chimed in "How much is it?"

"Two hundred credits each. You must register as a team of six, which means you need a total of one thousand credits."

Lloyd's eyes widened "One thousand? Wow. Okay, let's pool our money." He made his screen come up and he spoke "I've got...one sixty."

The rest of us summoned our screens.

"I've got one ninety eight."

"One fifty three."

"A hundred and sixty."

"Three hundred."

"...Twelve?"

We all looked at Kai in shock.

I shouted "Twelve?! How do you only have twelve?!" I felt my head and groaned in annoyance.

"What did you spend your credits on?" Jay glared at Kai.

"This sick new avatar!" Kai exclaimed and pressed a button on his screen as his body changed to a new avatar. "Huh, huh? What do you think?" He inquired as he showed off the avatar.

"That looks awesome!!" Jay shouted excitedly. "Guys enough!" Nya shouted and sighed "Look. We're seventeen credits short now. We gotta find a way to come up with that money before...Oh no-"

I heard footsteps and glanced over as Red Visors were approaching us. "Ugh, not again.." I grumbled as everyone summoned their weapons. The Red Visors started to shoot at us, I dodged the lasers since I didn't have a weapon and didn't want to buy one.

"Guys don't upgrade your weapons! We can't afford to lose credits!" Nya shouted as her weapon was breaking.

I noticed Jay from afar as his weapon broke but he upgraded it for 100 credits.

The Red Visors were destroyed and we all approached Jay. Lloyd sighed "Great. Now we need one hundred and seventeen credits. Where are we supposed to get that kind of money?"