Oni And Dragons

We were at the tea shop, Lloyd lied down and I frowned sadly. "Hurry, he's burning up!" Jay said. Mystake soon came in the room "You cannot hurry tea. Only have patience to get it right" she said and walked to Lloyd. "Is it going to make him better?" Cole asked "It will heal his wounds, but.." Mystake said "What?.." Nya asked.

Kai groaned "There's always a but..." he said.

"It comes with a price" Mystake said "Whatever it is, we will pay it" Zane said. "She's not talking about money...we have to do something for it to work. Right?" I ask.

Mystake nods "That is correct. Each of you must lay your hand upon him. The tea will focus your elemental powers to save him...but it may use up all the power you have left" she explained.

"Are you telling me to save him, we could lose our power?" Jay asked "Perhaps...perhaps not." Mystake said.

I rest my hand on Lloyd's shoulder "Instead of their powers...I will use up mine." I spoke and looked at Mystake. "HUH?" The others said, Mystake nods "Of course. You're a dragon, so you have more than one element to possess." She said. "Wait, you can't just jump into stuff like that!" Kai said, I turned my head to him.

"I already lost Scout. I will not lose someone else I care deeply about. I took care of Lloyd ever since he was a child...I'm not giving up on him." I spoke and looked down at Lloyd. The others were quiet, Mystake had Lloyd drink the tea, my hands glowed as my powers flowed through Lloyd to help. He groaned in pain "...It's gonna be ok Lloyd, just hang in there." I said and he soon stopped groaning.

"Now...we wait" Mystake said and I let go, I nod. She left the room and the others sat at different spots in the room. Nya approached me "Do you still have your powers?" She asked. I looked, I gently breathed small fire as it turned to smoke, forming to a heart and it faded away.

"Pff-...Aw, Asteria..." Nya said and gently hugged me, I wrapped my arm and wings around her, I smiled gently while holding Nadine. Mystake soon came out and handed Jay something "Here. To go..." she said. "Huh?" He asked but Mystake walked off. "..Hm" I muttered.

There was sudden rumbling then "Huh?" I questioned and my wings unwrapped from Nya, folding and I let go of her. We all ran outside to see what was going on, I looked and buildings far off were being destroyed. "What the...guys, we need to go before whatever that is destroys the city!" Kai said.

"What about Lloyd?" Nya asked "I guess it's just us five" Cole said. I heard a thunk and looked, seeing Pixal in the Samurai mech. "Don't forget me. Let us go" she said and flew off, the others followed. I looked at Nya, I gently caressed her face and kissed her. "Mmh!" She exclaimed and kissed back, I broke the kiss after a couple seconds.

"W-Wow...you sure can be touchy in a relationship, huh?" Nya asked while catching her breath, I chuckled a bit. "Sorry...I just love you so much, and if anything happens, I wanted to say it to you now. I...I never really understood love so I-" I started but Nya kissed me and then pulled away.

She smiled "Just get going you dork. I love you."

My wings shifted and I nod "I love you too." And my wings opened and I flew off after I handed Nadine to her.

I soon caught up with the others and I landed, seeing a huge rock monster. "Sweet Garmageddon!" My brother said, the large monster looking almost like Garmadon. It went to stomp on the people, I noticed Garmadon and Harumi from afar. Kai yelled at them "Not so fast!"